One of you know who that was? Gotta say, I'm pissed off. The guy used the Holla Forums-flag...

One of you know who that was? Gotta say, I'm pissed off. The guy used the Holla Forums-flag, but that's just way too obvious.

Why would someone spam liberty? It's a good board in its own right. Doesn't /ancap/ hate you?

No idea. Could've been Holla Forums, that board is big and petty enough, but they got no threads about that on their page (or none I could find).

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Actually no, we got a lot of shared posters.

No idea my lolberg friend. You should still attack them for keks though. Haven't you've learned anything from us?

Maybe the same autist that's been spamming multiple other boards?

Which others? I'd like to check that out.

theres some people (supposedly one guy,) going around and wiping small boards. they/he has/have already wiped /his/,/late/,/svidya/, and thats just the ones im aware of. if there are any small boards you enjoy browsing, i suggest you remind them them of the thread per hour limit feature, and to check on their board a little more often

see

oh and the one saving grace of this whole thing is that beta.8archive.moe is open again, so theres a good chance that the threads are saved, and you can repost them if youre autistic enough.

Here's somewhere to start, might be related, might not. Bui swears its not him.
>>>/baphomet/117501

In addition to small boards he's spammed Holla Forums as well but post speed there is fast enough and mods are on top of it enough that its not really as noticeable.

its not bui's mo. no pokemon autism. the theme varies per board, which leads me to believe its multiple people.

Shit. You guys are fucking angels today. Merry Christmas, guys!

I think it was this guy named user I hear everyone talking about.

That one hurt the most. Sure, it got a little pozzed towards the end, but back when the board was just people shitposting about Romans and Mongols it was paradise.

Yes, I'm inclined to believe him that its not him. Originally it was spamming posts from 4/trash/. Then it started spamming posts from relevant boards to different boards. So 4/v/ to 8/v/. Could have changed completely since then. Seems coordinated to fuck up Holla Forums as a whole in my opinion so I'm not going to blame Holla Forums either.

Even if its not all the same person I doubt they're independent

Normally I'd screw with you for being an lolberg but its the holidays. Merry Christmas mate.

makes sense. attacking smaller boards that dont have 24 hour mod coverage is an easy target, and is an attempt to kill the main thing this site has over 4chan.

whipped up some pasta to share on any small boards you visit. if any board owners here could post pictures or webms of here exactly these mod tool are located, in addition to how to use them, that would be an excellent addition to this pasta

does /[ISERT BOARD HERE]/ have anti-raid measures enabled when the moderation isnt available?
you may wish to do so. someone has been going around and wiping small boards. if you dont believe me, look at these boards.

>>>/liberty/

>>>/his/

>>>/svidya/

>>>/late/

Be vigilant, moderation, or this could be your fate. reminder that you can limit how many threads are made in an hour, as well as disable posting duplicates of images. you may wish to turn these features on during hours in which no moderation is available.

thankfully, beta.8archive.moe is back up, so the threads can theoretically be re-posted if anyone's autistic enough to do so

I own a small board and recently I've noticed odd spam posts on it, almost as if the board was being tested for moderation. Maybe I'm just paranoid idk fortunately I'm quite vigilant and never really sleep so I check it regularly. I also set threads per hour down low. My advice to board owners is check your boards often and delete spam as soon as possible or it might be taken as a green light to attack your board.

/marx/ has been completely wiped out

Good riddance

I've heard some people planning on spamming Holla Forums on inauguration day (Jan 20th). I definitely support that and will be joining in

yes its the virgins

what part of anonymous imageboard do you not understand?

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/meta/
A thread died for this. Post meta shit on the meta boards. Fucking lolbergs.

holy shit that whole board is pozzed af with retarded threads. the repeated bananaman threads are stupid as well