Nigger Hate Thread

The constant shilling and kikery has made this a negative place.
I haven't had any fun here in a while.
Let's have a good, old fashioned nigger thread. Post storeis, WebM, pics, or pasta.
Thread theme:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D67jhldt5Jc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067534/Chaos-reigns-malls-country-break-mass-brawls.html
archive.is/Ppeyz
cnn.com/2016/12/27/us/mall-disturbances-after-christmas/index.html
archive.is/Hu9k0
youtu.be/YIIbC7AWlqQ
now8news.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(forgot pics)

Everytime

Requesting the best moonman songs

Hey guys im from TRS and I'd like to say that we're fine with based blacks so these threads are unnecessary

I don't like black people.

Feel very much the same user, and add fucking curry niggers to that as well.. they don't belong here.

I sneer at half the people I see.

fucking subhuman

There are a lot of subhuman filth on the streets these days and degenerate scum to boot.

Is it some kind of tribal calling niggers have to shake their ass on everything they see? Ffs

It's part of their culture, user

I know you're joking but people actually believe this.

It's instinct, carried over from their genetic similarity to bonobos.

i disagree. the massive and sudden invasion of cuckchan and CtR etc were a huge problem but in the end is was the MODs' reactions to it that made this place shit with arbitrary banhammer overreach and too many stickies (tho sometimes its okay). Authoritarians are fine for running militaries etc, but should never be allowed to get their hands on speech platforms

this i can get behind

Are you going to post this thread on Twitter just like you did with the redpill thread, @8chpol?

check myself

forgot vid

Hard to believe that is nonironic communication. If I were impersonating an illiterate street thug, that's the sort of phrasing I'd use.

don't let them get to you, they can't last

white single moms do it as well, though I'm sure it's much more rare

You mean the ones who got pumped and dumped by niggers? In other words, ones who adopted nigger behavioral traits.

they don't have to fuck niggers to adopt nigger behaviour when they live in a nigger environment (gibs)

Dude, fuck OFF. Nobody cares anymore.

Anyway, nigger hatred was my first redpill. It's often the easiest one to take.

if dubs she gets evicted for being insane, striking a person with her car, and i ruin her holidays/life

What do I have to do to get into the universe where the Confederate won, instated state rights across the Union, and brought the Slaves back to Africa?

Niggers are driven by only one thing, mass reproduction.

WORLD WAR 6 IS HERE

Post more funny coons

You want to know why nobody takes the kids away?

Nobody else wants them.

Never seen anything quite as disturbing as this.

wut do

Shrek is real

checks out

This theme song is kinda addictive

And the movie isnt half bad either

that pontiac wrecked that group and fucked itself up too, I wonder what the deal was there.. did they do that on purpose? Seems like it wasn't an accident

looks like a wannabe mosh pit gone wrong

This is a joke right? I mean no one can be so stupid to think that people robbing a store should not have to concern themselves with consequences, right?

Normally anons would say go back to cuckchan with that soundless webm, but I thank you.

these people are literal monkeys that require white people treating them like children in order to elevate them above mud huts and spears.

hahahahahaha

That second one is insanely satisfying

I know that feel.
I see a few every time I go shopping. It's like the Planet of the Apes, they look like Halloween costumes.

you have to go back

I'm surprised you and niggers don't get along tbh

Yeah he's being satire

Living in a small Alabama town with the corresponding population of North American pavement apes, the usual shenanigans are usually contained (I.e. they keep their murders and chimpouts in their part of town), but one incident always reminds me how retarded they can be.
Our county seat has a major vulture problem close to the historic downtown, coincidentally corresponding with black neighborhoods and a black cemetery. The nigger member of the city council has shut down any attempts to try and do something about them for the past six years because, and I quote, "I'm afraid of something worse replacing them."

I'm surprised you and niggers don't get along tbh

It was bait you nigger.

I'm pretty sure it is though, at least partly. The rest is genetics.

Like literal vultures. as in the birds?

Even so, "based blacks" are about 5 percent of the negro race. The rest are boons who need to be shipped back to Africa. And ship the based ones there as well, niggers need good leadership too after all.

Cleared them out pretty quick as well. Also, was it a black person driving the car?

I have a theory, that it's useful to have limited Chinatowns and shitskin hives around. It allows you to breed translators; intelligence agents; and cultural infiltrators - Paddy McIrishman is never going to be a successful spy in Guangzhou. Or maybe I'm just a little too soft and that's the problem.

A ratchet WorldStar Christmas at LaShonda's house

This is what hell must be like.

I have a request: does anyone have the video from ghana were 2 people get burned alive in a ditch? The don't use gasoline but small branches and leaves and shit. Quite long too 12-15 min iirc.

I know this is a nigger thread, but anybody got good vids of antifa being btfo'd?

Chinks have more to gain spying on us than we have on them

2nd picture
Here in Detroit we had the nigger freezer mom.
She killed 2 of her kids and stuffed them in the freezer.
OHHHHH the outrage was a uproar and disgust over it.

why? are you a filthy cuckchanner?

What do we do with them? Send them back to Africa and leave them be? Rule over them once again and uplift them?

My god, who woulda thought Leftists have always been this low energy. You would have thought maybe back then they would have been at least a little more creative.

if we were more like the darkies in some ways perhaps the white race wouldn't be in decline?

Kek'd!

niggers ruin everything.

How did the one in the gif burst into flame?

Fucking retard

you've never seen someone burst into treats?

But how though?

Treats?

Don't have too many nigger stories cause I stayed the fuck away from them

Look at the bulge in his right-pocket.

get back in car, grab gun, take out behemoth and drive away

This is very good, really hits the nail on the head.

LOL YouTube level shit right here.

get that disgusting shit out of here you race mixing trash

Does anyone know what he is actually saying? Not even joking, I can't decipher a word of this shit.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Fuck this gay earth", does'nt it?

I just realized that our planet now have AIDS…

we dead, son. we dead.

Evicted? Hell, user, why didn't you or your girlfriend call the cops? Stuff like that can get that boon put away for a bit, especially if she chimps that easily. There's a good chance she would've assaulted an officer since these animals threaten easily. Bonus points if there's a warrant out for her arrest (there typically is with niggers).

You gotta play the long, smart game when it comes to niggers.

Context, please?

Here are some from my folder.

reminder niggs are niggers, but jews all the real enemy and they keep niggers down with welfare to keep racial hatred strong
Jews fear the white man leading niggers, that's the only time they're useful

THIS ONE ON THE RIGHT
Does anyone have the version with Aku Aku's theme from Crash Team Racing playing in the background?

youtube.com/watch?v=D67jhldt5Jc

I think it's their genetics, user

yeah, and it's cruel to let them continue being slaves to sin, they need a strong leader, not more money to be allowed to do whatever they want

Legendary picture. Fuck all the niggers.

You need to go back

You need to go back

fuck niggers lol

More evidence niggers aren't mentally equipped to live under white man's law.
Apparently intelligence is "huwhite privilege."

regression to the mean. "based black men"s kids will still be niggers and if not their grandkids will

hes a muslim

whoever wins, we win

All this talk about Jews and none of you fucks talk about the CANAANITES. Stop being fucking idiots

No, they need to be exterminated, like any other toxic infestation. Stop talking nonsense. They've always been a slave race, and will never improve.

nevr 4get

Oh my fucking God.

THE EDGE

Wow

You don't spy on people to steal their technology, you spy on them so you're always three steps ahead of them. Any nation that poses even the slightest threat should be infiltrated.

Is that a red cap on the muzzle of that fun in the third pic?

5th birthday? More like his 5th month day.

That was great.

Is there any specific name for a reverse coalburner (white dude that fucks negresses) or are they just called race traitors?

GREAT POST
WHITE VOODOO
TRUTH ' the ULTIMATE PROPAGANDA

How many black clubs are actually like this? This can't be that common, even among them, right? So fucking retarded, and they're all so fat.

desperate. I have also heard the term "stoking the coal"

I LOVE NIGGER THREADS

GOD DAMN IT ENGIN EAR WHAT THE HELL MAN WHEN DID YOU GET ON POL STOP MAKING FUN OF HERMAN SUGAR CANE BOY

fukkin saved.

Let me tell you one thing: Working at a gas station will have you hating niggers faster than any other fucking job. Jesus fuck, I could type for hours about this fucking stupid shit, but:

And this is unique to my station, but:

FUCKING FUCK ON A STICK I CANNOT STAND THEM

I WISH I COULD WALK OVER THERE ONE NIGHT AND JUST POUR SOME FUCKING SUGAR IN THEIR GAS TANKS

FUCK

That's the type of stuff I like to show those neurotic niggers on youtube that think they wuz Egypshun kangz (but somehow they're also the real Hebrews at the same time) that blame whitey for every problem while also saying we never invented anything, it's just stolen.

Not that you can ever get through their mental retardation but its fun to mock them for having such rage-inducing delusions of how great they are.

Huh, I think it is. I never noticed that when that image was posted before.

I can't wait for WWIII- VI

I still say the Cold war was WW3
War in Terror is WW4
Next war in Europe (continental wide war) will be WW5

rage quit

In case somebody hasn't already posted it.

NiggaThatMixtapeWasFire.webm

Chimpanzee Handler
Gorilla Tamer

Sewer Technician?

Johnny Rebel just died a few months ago.
==RIP PEE WEE=

RIP PEE WEE

Don't worry, sarcast-user. I laughed at your joke.

Sounds breddy gud. Anybody know the song name?

It's some nationalist group that was praying in front of a French cathedral that was about to be bulldozed. Filthy nog approaches saying some disrespectful shit, gets knocked out cold.

Kekd a little

United German Emirates and the Islamic Republic of France WILL not conquer the White Eastern-European Conglomerate, we are the last hope of Europe.

Did a little reading about this glorious incident, everyone else should know about this.

Murrica.

IQ is hereditary, aggression is hereditary
based blacks with good parenting will breed more based blacks

It always fascinates me how nigs (even the tame "based" ones) love Dragonball Z.

Is it something inherent? Is it a vestige of the weird black-kung fu culture in the 1970s-1980s?

also:
not an oil-driller, but vegeta could get it.

didn't include you here

ew

Oil driller.

why wouldn't they want to indulge in that fantasy?

Enjoy your turboniggers, and the massive amount of legal immigration your government tries to avoid talking about.

It's getting to be that Holla Forums is no longer a safe space. Come on guys, get together. We're all friends here.

11/10

I suppose.
But even without the Super Saiyan element, they fucking love it. More than they love Luigi.

Bulma looks like Gary Coleman

Speaking of niggers, we had tons of mall fights for Christmas. Lots of melanin in those pictures.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067534/Chaos-reigns-malls-country-break-mass-brawls.html
archive.is/Ppeyz

cnn.com/2016/12/27/us/mall-disturbances-after-christmas/index.html
archive.is/Hu9k0

Go back to cuckchan, kid. We actually hate blacks here.

Oil driller

God damn its fucking newfaggy in here.

Heil'd
Don't use sugar user, use linseed oil instead, the US Army tested it for sabotage operations and it destroys the engine faster than anything.
Secondly you should put sand in their oil systems to abrase the mechanisms and destroy them, it won't be noticed at first but in two weeks it will expensively destroy the car's moving parts and be chalked up to nigger lack of maintainence.

Niggers love Luigi? Brb ripping my Luigi Year poster from my room.

You're a fucking moron. No they will not.

What's with them and the dumbass "challenges," anyway?

Chimps in Suits.

No dude, don't use sand. Use a chlorine tablet, like a bleach tablet, and drop that in. When it contacts oil, it oxidizes the oil, which means heat heat HEAT!

That is cool, but you want the delayed action effect so you can get away and get some other nigger blamed for it. Abrasive personalities and all.

Look, moron, regression to the mean is real. You can take your "muh based blacks" back to cuckchan with your dragon dildo.

Niggers always breed niggers. They have different cranial structures and different cognitive abilities. No amount of nigger eugenics is going to change that.

Notoriety signalling. They all have something to prove: they're not just some random nogger.
Can we invent a dangerous challenge? Like drink mint extract and poison themselves?

I've seen Christian niggers behave in a quasi-civilised manner. But it's only the threat of eternal damnation preventing them from expressing their full nigger potential. They're no more intelligent than standard niggers.

your ass is showing

walnut hulls is best in oil iirc

non-religious redneck niggers can be the same, but you are forgetting that's it's a very selected group that doesn't go to the city and live on gibs, even for those with white admixture

IQ being hereditary is real too faggot

A bit too small for a truly "exponential chimpout".

WAIT DID I MISS 3, 4 AND 5 ??

Why are there so many niggers there?

Oh darn. Number 3 and 4 should have told the blacks how not racist he not racist they were as they were being murdered. That would surely have saved them.
Literally what do they learn at these fancy colleges they attend?

That's rhetorical, I already know they have anti white propaganda shoved down their throats morning to night.

It's a Clinton rally.

Funny thing about the last image, AWM, is that I made a similar statement in primary school. One of the classmates was from Africa, and was the relative of an African president… and he was absolutely fucking stupid. When my classmates would compare him to a gorilla, I would say: "Don't say that to X, that's terribly offensive… to GORILLAS!"

It would be wonderful if some anons at college would be willing to print these off and post them around campus one night ;)

Oh i would love to, but i dont go to college.

If not already posted, my favorite moonman.

You did it Holla Forums. You convinced me. Next time some cuck swarmily asks "How can someone get to the point where you're willing to load people into cattle cars?" I'll show them this. Goddamn animals.

any insight on why I can't convert the crackah webm back to something I can edit?

both ffmpeg and vlc work fine for me

Can I get some vids of niggers getting BTFO? This is always the most satisfying

Its the opening to One Punch Man.

the driver of that car doesn't look very white

It was a bunch of commies and niggers. If their death makes you sad, this board is not the place for you.

all I see is niggers killing niggers, and more monkeys cheering them on online

Mugshots always crack me up.

what in the actual fuck

wasnt the 4th guy on The Office?

God DAMN, how the fuck does that happens? He looks like a fucking zombie Frieza.

Keep in mind that millions of your tax dollars are going towards keeping these things alive from cradle to grave.

(he say check i thot he mean da welfare)

How can burgers live with these animals? Why arent there constant calls for eradication, deportation and genocide?

Mostly nigs and whites don't interact. most communities are majorly segregated. Plus we have guns so that helps

Not sure.

Krokodil or something

how flimsy is that pole exactly?

I wonder if in the second vid, that was the exact moment in time that girl filming was red pilled on niggers

the disbelief in her voice

that nog is prison, dumb fuck posted in in his social media

Here's my contribution.

…did they burn a baby?

Lemme reroll for you, user.

What the hell happened in the first?

What about say, firecrackers?

A bunch of apes decided to play with gasoline

Half of them look like literal Zombies. The walking dead.

These things are fucking children.

I'm sorry but this sounds retarded. You don't point a fucking firearm unless you intend to use it. You're a fucking faggot and this never happened.

No, they're NIGGERS

These webms make me angry. Angry that there's white denizens actually supporting these people.

Pickaninny*

So you wouldn't shoot a nigger that's threatening you? Gtfo liberal cuck

no you faggot, did you even read the fabricated story? he got triggered by the apespeak he didn't even fully hear, he initiated the conflict by yelling after the nog had left, he pulls out the gun–which you don't do unless you're actually going to use it.

so of course any of us would shoot a nigger that was threatening us. but in this retarded fantasy, he did everything wrong.

Exactly.

"To close for comfort"
"Cracka"
"You want to go"
I'm not sure what you think is threatening or if you understand nigger speak but what was in the story was threatening

Nigger, give back those dubs.
Why did you wait until he was a half a block away if you were carrying and not a total pussy?
This shit is for Jewlywood. If you unholster your pistol and don't intend to use it, you are a faggot or you're lying. I'd actually have more respect for you if you were lying.
So you need a recap?
The author is a faggot. And there is no way this happened.

like i said:

kek, nigger jenga

those guys are stoned. Can't blame them too much.

fuck off m8, I just called those faggots race traitors, didn't know there was a name for that, hence the question about that

I'm not such a fucking idiot even if stoned, shit, I might not remember to not put my phone in the fridge, but mathematical thinking doesn't cease to exist, those noggs are retarded without being stoned.

Fucking subhuman nigger filth needs to burn in eternal hell fire. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Sorry, I'm too retarded to compress these to an acceptable size.

story?

Good taste, user

You know when the moronic libshit in the video implores the nig to "drop it"? Well, the "it" here is a knife. He got caught on the way back fom committing a murder.

dropping the knife sounds like a reasonable thing to do in that situation, even for a psychopath

the moron isn't behind the camera, but in front of it

The second kindergarten story is fucking spot on. That's exactly how nigger kids are no matter what ghetto you visit. (North East here)

Why was it deleted? I wanted to see it too! ;__;

Update:

I just realized I get to deal with these cocksuckers tonight.

Wish me luck, anons, and the patience not to beat them over the head with hot-dog-rolling-grill parts.

post an update here if your sabotage run is successful.

bump for disdain for niggers

these nigs seem like chill lads, just chillin on the porch, havent punche any crackaz, they are OK with me son

the poor broom didn't deserve this

I hate niggers but god damn do I love some 70s nigger movies.

Niggers have ass fascinations because they're still animals and the concept of love escapes them.. Its how sheboons get dick, by shaking it everywhere they fufil the reason to exist: shitting out as many niggers as possible.

IFTFY

2016 was a hell of a year!

A people that threats animals like shit are shit.

The sexual attraction to female breasts started to develop in our ancestors when they began to walk upright, putting the ass below eye level.
Another proof that niggers are closer to apes than humans.

Try living in a non cucked state, it would have been a legal shoot in my state.

Stand your ground niggah. Learn the laws before you throw shade.

Not him, but I guess so.
If you got rid of the vultures without getting rid of the problem (niggers leaving trash everywhere), they'll get replaced by feral dogs, coyotes or something else

Similar thing happened in India

Checked

Before I came to Holla Forums I hated niggers…. now I really hate niggers. Thanks Holla Forums

You're welcome.

Holy fuck, they're worse than animals.

Shit, going from my 95% white Catholic school to a 50% "diverse" public school made me racist too.

youtu.be/YIIbC7AWlqQ

Sorry. Newfag here. Not sure if I posted this right

bump

when you're putting up yt links, click on the arrow at the bottom of the reply box that says [|> Show post options & limits]
then put your link in the embed bar.

that racism is completely justified.
and that liberals need to be gassed.
i wasn't racist until i met black people.

Thank you.

Newfag detected.

this

why the fuck is she drinking white piss?

Niggers will do anything to get something white into them.

The only video I have seen where the white woman should have been assaulted too.

Contributing.

bumping

bump

RIP O&A

RED LIPS AND ROSY CHEEKS

I am bumping this ancient thread just so I can state the fact that I want to watch these specific niggers die.

This story is too perfect to be true. Now 8 news is a fake news site, probably run by Russia hackers.

now8news.com/

I don't know what weapons WW3 will be fought with…

No fucking way. I need more info, no fucking way

notice how those chimpouts happened in liberal shitholes?

FUCKING STOP IT
BLACKS GET OUT