Any non-faggot ATX cases on the market?

Sick and tired of gaymer RGB cases. If I could get a classic beige server or workstation tower with no frills or faggot shit, I would, but those are rare as fuck..

What are some function over form hax0r grade cases?

1.) Belongs in the sticky

2.) You could answer this yourself with literally a 3 second Google search you mouth breather

Sad truth of the matter is that the gaymer bullshit is pretty much the last thing that still holds the consumer desktop PC market afloat. Normies have long abandoned the desktop PC, and so do more and more businesses. As for server hardware, its converging towards ""cloud"" tech which is really way to unwieldy to employ in a home scenario of any kind.

t. someone who lives in his moms basement who's only knowledge of the industry comes from his Indonesian cave painting board and has no idea what he's talking about

This

Holy shit eat a bullet you waste of oxygen

It used to be kind of shocking how retarded this board is at technology. But I've come to accept long ago this place is 90 percent LARPers and 10 percent people who have self-awareness

How about some actual arguments instead of the random and unimaginative insults you cared to hurl?

Suicide can be quick and painless bro
Regardless this thread belongs in the sticky

Ignore him, it's the same guy whose been saying this for months now. Probably the same chink shilling for Loongson chips made by his slave masters

Just find old case on trash. Or buy something like nzxt elite 210.

OK who is actually still making consumer desktops?

Dell? HP? Ever look inside their consumer shit? Its just a small mini-atx size board in a mostly empty box. The big box is just for show.
All the small time beige box desktop clones are gone.
Even Dell's workstation lines are a fraction of what they used to be. They call their high end laptop's "mobile workstations" and their few remaining desktops "fixed workstations".
The age of big desktop towers are coming to an end.

PC's are black bro.

I hope you aren't racist.

Because racism doesn't belong on the internet.

a lot of corsair's obsidian series cases are plain jane, a few designs in their other series are plain looking.

nigger.

*African American

OP there is only one case fit for proper Holla Forumsnicians.

I'm mssing beige as well, but there still are nice cases.

wrong place to ask, this is Holla Forums

Wew, that explains where the retarded black case trend came from.

We've been BLACKED!

No it's because people who actually owned pc's in the 90's noticed that beige turns to a dirty looking brown over the years like a faggot's dick.

If you want pretty colors then get a fucking mac you homo! The SS wore black and so does my PC. It's the sign of the master race.

Not to mention beige cases being more prone to Bromine Yellowing

patrician colour

Be Quite makes some nice cases.

that's fixable with retrobright though.

I'm going to buy the in win winbot for the win of course

Is there a special board for me?

RIDE THE DRAGON TOWARD THE CRIMSON EYE

>>>/bog/

You can just use your motherboard's cardboard box as a case.

Just take the LEDs out if you don't like them.

i don't understand this case meme.

cases do nothing but block airflow. these idiots with these stupid cases even go as far as to put air filters on the fan ports, which cut airflow down to practically nothing in front of that fan. do you ever see bitcoin mining rigs fucking around with cases? no. put that shit on a metal rack on a piece of cardboard and zip tie it to the rack. maximum airflow. just don't be a fucking idiot and spill shit on it.