******** Tiffany Trump is best looking Trump ********

******** Tiffany Trump is best looking Trump ********

I like her a lot and think that Tiffany is the actual Holla Forumslack. She's the right age and the right generation.

But who is best JoJo?

Joseph. No other Jojos need apply.

Old man Joseph is better than young punk Joseph.

Shit thread OP, and clearly Ivanka is the better waifu.

Sage for shit taste and useless thread.

Unfortunately she has shekel fever like the rest of her siblings

It's like you still have doubt in your heart.

Eric's wife isn't Jewish. That was a rumor

Trump IS Joseph.

kek

That's not Barron.

She is going to make an amazing first lady

Kek, nice filename.

She isn't a jewess like the other daughter, which is a plus.

Indeed. Melania's cause is going to be tackling cyberbullying. Much better than Michael's cucking school lunches.

You guys are tards with this sort of thing that need to learn to be more observant.

No way in hell is she the best looking. You're just outing yourself as thirsty.

Of course I would fuck her, and GF her, but I really wouldn't want to breed with her. Her eyes look like they're melting, the middle part of her face looks like it's caved in, her face is fucking garbage from a breeding standpoint. My sons are likely to end up ugly.

Barron Trump is the kid who looks like he'll be the best looking. Probably because his mom's genes are so good, she is tall with good facial features, and smart as well.

Pic related is good breeding material, a woman i'd certainly wife and have kids with.

You're right about almost everything except the part about female bodybuilders being attractive.

Also, Barron is tall as fuck for his age. He's on track to eclipse Donald.

We get it you have superior taste in women and we'll defer to your opinion from now on.

can't resist

The 75 character minimum is to stop shitposters like you.

shitposting is what won us the election m8

Shitposting in the OP should be reserved for special occasions and events, otherwise the board gets filled with directionless threads.

It's best to keep shitposting in its place.

It's not about taste in women, it's about planning for kids. Something virgins are too lonely and desperate to consider.

I don't want downs syndrome fugly sons.

If you're that desperate and you can't be choosy, she's better than having half-shitskin kids, I guess.

I have a square jaw and am tall, so I can't afford to mate with mediocrity.

Trump probably realized this late in the game, which is why he had his true successor, Barron, with a 5'11" strong featured genius model.

You really don't belong here, normalfag.

Her mother's better.
How could he let this go?

pagesix.com/2014/11/09/eric-trump-weds-lara-yunaska-at-donalds-mar-a-lago-club/
I'm afraid she is, user

GodDAMN, what a cougar! milf factor blown way out of charge

Don't turn faggot on me!

That could be Tiffany's son.

Gross full bush.

fag

How can you tell? You got x-ray vision?

lol, is that a real t-shirt?

Tiffany's a (slight) downgrade from her mother precisely because she's got too many of her father's features. Barron's the best looking Trump because he favours his mother.

pedo fag

Yeah, weird though because Trump is a handsome guy.

Shame on those dubbs.

kek

ok this board is worse than cuckchan now.

Tiffany a best waifu

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Only season 1 was good.

how do you know?

My only Christmas wish is for the opportunity to lick her teeth.

Take a seat user. I'll be right back with the clamps.

I think Trump's features and Marla's are simply a poor mix. Not all white features look good together, it happens.

round face uggo

Barron next Hitler? PLEASE!!!

She has shekel fever like all of her older siblings.

The woman in the first pic is a German weightlifter and no relation to anyone in the bottom pic. The bottom pic are English football players (real football, not faggy soccer) who play in Australia and are all tough cunts. If they had a sister she would probably be big and ugly though

Those red and green jerseys are the South Sydney Rabbitohs, a team owned by Russell Crowe

Tiff is fucking hot lets hope she don't go jew like ivanka.Barron is going to have to assassinate to take power.

I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

She was about to turn 33 LMAO

It's clear that like her siblings she trusted the dental Jew and had teeth extractions done in order to straighten her teeth.

When that happens the jaw is not as pronounced and the face and look organized. Doesn't mean she has bad genes.

Watch Mike Mew's videos on youtube to learn why this happens.

If you want healthy natural oral health, research Mike Mew as well as the work of Dr. Weston Price who identified nutritional deficiencies as the cause of jaw malformation, namely the fat soluble vitamins A, D and K which basically ever modern American is deficient in.

If you start this in your teens and young 20s you can go up a lot in your facial attractiveness by fixing head/tongue posture and eating healthier.

Ever notice Eric, Don Jr., and Tiffany all have really small noses? I wonder how big those beaks were before surgery? His older two sons are goofy looking beta faggots. Ivanka looked like a total kike rat before her surgery and now looks like a plastic lighter version of a Kardashian. Tiffany looks drugged out, suicidal, and resembles an extra terrestrial. Barron is the only one who looks pure white and normal…

I would fuck her….BUT I DONT NKWO HOW TIG T POSISSWII

read the comics. andrea survives all the way to the present and gets together with rick

c'mon man

Normie:How was your Christmas vaykay?
Me: pretty gud. I went balls deep researching the judiac influence over the dental industry.
Normie: that sounds terrible…

I swear to god I am in love

Hey, asshole, haven't you ever had to adjust your dick?

She is hotter than her daughter. Tiffany is a goofy looking girl but Marla is a q.t.

I get serious crypto-jew vibes from the entire Trump family. It's positively bizarre how every single one of his kids married jews so far. I've also read that both Donald and his father were consistent donors to jewish groups for decades, and that his father (or possible grandfather) even joined a jewish fraternity in college.

funny only white women are attractive the rest are all third world shit and wouldn't fuck with your dick you dumb faggots.Whites are the best period.

I've read some pretty detailed reports of Trump being a crypto, he probably does have some jewish ancestry if he managed to be rich at all. All that really matters for you burgers is that he deports paco and builds the wall though

no reason a good looking white should fuck a nasty jew

Trump most likely IS part Jewish since 4 of his 5 children are ALL dating/married to Jews. It cannot just be a mere coincidence. I can see 2/5 tops but 4/5 is way too many…

BTW if you ever dealt with Jews in NYC, you would recognize Trump acts exactly like them when it comes to his persuasive talk and body language (throwing up his hands everywhere). I guess I just grew up around more Jews than most and notice these things. I know a bullshit con when I see one and Trump was on since the beginning.

still better than hitlery and the only problem I see with that faggot is his kids intermixing with scum jews.I don't see why more anons are not pissed about it

It's not that weird if you knew who ran Jew York. The Jews are "old money" in New Amsterdam. The Trump kids were going to get a healthy dose of Jewish attention from the first day of kindergarten at thier 30000k a year elementary school.

There's a simple explanation for this: they're from New York

He acts more like an italian mafioso

maybe from the movies and jew spin Real Italian mafioso don't act stupid in public because is could be a death sentence.

mfw he's going to be the godfather of the nation

come one, that's not how you meme electrical lightning bolts, they aren't supposed to be mirror images

Sauce for me to watch the series. Im a big Fist of the North Star fan here

Dubs confirm hot blondie who got killed because she was standing up for the worthless nigger was hot.

I think one of my friends is hating on me for thinking she was hot af

I don't watch much tv, does this mean it was all shit or that there were other seasons that were okay. Because I watched it back when it was new, and quit during season 2 because it was a goddamn ridiculous soap opera where they live on a non-working farm the whole time and nothing happens.

Everything I have seen from amc starts off interesting at best and turns to shit as the kikes and femshits take over and direct a special snowflake episode apiece.

Carl does shoot and kill his cheating whore mom at some point….

Its pretty known by the fans that season 2 is the absolute worst out of the show. You could skip the season and start watching season 3. I still watch the show because I really like how the zombies look more and more rotted the longer the show goes on

Any links m8?