FUCK THIS JEWISH CELEBRATION

What did he mean by this?

archive.is/Zk0z1

Other urls found in this thread:

boardmanland.blogspot.com/2016/12/trojan-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise g-d

PROTIP

if you want Trump to name the Jew, YOU have to name the Jew first. YOU have to spread the meme to normal, every-day people, otherwise Trump will simply be called anti-semitic . do your part and he'll do his.

you guys really thought a bad goy could get so far? or he's playing the good goy ploy, but he seems over the top for that

Back to freech.

GUYS I WISH I VOTED FOR HILLARY NOW

user, he has Jewish family. He probably actually celebrates it with them. We know Trump isn't literally Hitler.

That doesn't mean we can't meme him as that, though.

Because he just royally fucked them in that recent move. He has to somewhat appear nice to them

And tomorrow he'll say Merry Christmas.

What's the big deal?

Which move? The west bank thing?

Trump is a friend of Israel.

I don't know why this comes to a surprise to you people. He is definitely not redpilled on jews, probably not even redpilled on race other than knowing that niggers gonna nig and illegals are bad for the country. Trump was never pefect and this has always been the consensus on Trump until all you cuckchan and le_donald faggots showed up and actually believe the God Emperor meme. Trump is and has always been a step in the right direction, nothing more. Once he is securely in office we should turn against him to shift the Overton window further to our side.

lol wow sage

cowards and traitors will hang.

Honestly the time to turn is soon, but we don't have to be retarded niggers about it. There's a way to criticize someone without having them tune you out in the future. For example, screeching 'TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL KIKE KIKE KIKE DRUMPF' is unlikely to fall on sympathetic ears.

He has said that basically a lot of funding that the US has previously provided to foreign aid will be removed come jan 20, there was a strong opposition from the jews on this move and it sends all the right smoke singals

Keep crying nigger.

I guess its lucky Obonobo just signed a 10 year Israel foreign aid deal then amirite.

So when does Trump get hung then, eh moishe?
So I assume you've already got the noose round your neck?

Yes nigger, Trump likes kikes do you not remember him talking about his beautiful jewish grandchildren?
No you fell for the memes.
Still better than Clinton/Yeb though.

Top Cuck
Top Kek

A stepping stone, nothing more.

Hanukkah and Purim are Jewish celebrations of the defeat of the goy. I know because my family is Jew-Christian. Trumps kids are married to Jews. He is simply trying to worm his way into the elite as a best goy.

We have a word for that:

Traitor.

Ya know, like Ivanka. And Don Jr. And Eric. And Tiffany.
Only a matter of time tile Barron is sighted with a nice Jewish goil.

Eric's wife wasn't jewish actually.

Dubbing him the God Emperor was probably good for memetic momentum and impetus, but he isn't the ultra candidate that wishful thinking from the far right and hysterical projections from the far left made him out to be. So honestly this isn't surprising. That said, this might not be his final form. Much depends on how the left will respond to him and how he will in turn react. There's still a lot of high political tension around that can push the various players in different directions over time, so who knows.

Eric's wife is the jewess. Do you mean Don Jr.?

No, Eric's. When they got married there was some article written about her being jewish because of something or other that was part of the wedding ceremony's decorations. This turned out to be false and a coincidence that papers later corrected. Don Jr's is jewish.

watch this get torn up on the 20th

get out you fucking kike

It's literally 4D chess.
We just haven't figured out the benefits of this move yet.

LOL. Trumpcucks BTFO yet again.

Kampfy finally admits he's a fucking kike. Absolutely Beautiful. Saved. I hope you fucking die you cock sucking kike.

LOL I'm not bio kike, I'm bio celtic. But my family is are Jew loving Christians- it's not that unusual in the USA

No … not it isn't. There really is nothing wrong with being disappointed with your President. Trump, unlike you, knows that he's everyone's President and not just your personal President.

You'll relax and accept it by February.

lol you could always LARP as a celto israelite like some Britbongs (and scandinavians) in the 1800's larped as.

WE WUZ KIKES

My post got Hitler dubs; I am right.
PRAISE KEK

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR?

THREE STRIKES

Don't approve. But then again, I don't really care, either; it's just politeness to wish people well for the holidays. I don't read anything into this one way or the other.
What will be telling, on the other hand, is whether or not Trump axes the giant menorah that the kikes began putting on the White House lawn every Christmas. To my understanding, this tradition began under the reign of king nigger. That fucking thing was symbolic of the subservience of America to the kike. My prediction is it will not return under Trump, however.

Trump is fucking sjws, the UN, and israel in the ass but he said happy hanuka wtf i hate trump.

Not just the 1800's my family literally believes this, right now, that we are descended from Ephraim

I would try to do the same as Trump but honestly I hate the Bible, and I hate being cut, and I hate the destruction of the beautiful races. I'd rather the Vikings conquered Europe and reformed their traditional religion so that we would celebrate Odin, Thor, and Freyja.

So why the fuck hasn't a human bean (like you, faggot OP) decided to be the first reply on a pro-Israel tweet by Trump and redpill thousands of Republican good goyim on Israel? Do this a couple of times and you'll have made a difference 1000x the times of that you make here by posting useless shit threads that get thrown down the bog in a few hours and are never seen again.

There is literally no reason you shouldn't do this.

Yeah I know people still believe that stuff. Its a pretty big belief among a lot of modern day Mormons aswell.
It's just that it was really popular to believe this in the 1800's and became less popular overtime though still many people believe it.

This board is such a fucking joke.

I love how the replies to this post are non-arguments.

Vote for trips

I'd really want to write an explanatory post right now but I'm tired and you're not worth it either. Familiarize yourself with some Rockwell you human trash.

Absolute nothing of courshe! Happy Channukah to all the good go– boys and girls!

I mean are you people actually retarded? Do you honestly think Trump will go out and tweet "I H8 JUICE LOL GAS THE KIKES"? This board is pathetic

Man, remember when all of Holla Forums knew and accepted that?
Fucking reddit transplant completely destroyed this place.

I'd prefer he says nothing.
This is more about the fact that Holla Forums realizes their "God emperor" isn't all he's cracked up to be.
Prove me wrong.
Please.

Somebody posted a video recently that showcased all the times Trump spoke of how proud he was of his germanic genes and said that he believed that some people really are just smarter then others, also due to genes.
Can guarantee you Trump will be pro-eugenics openly eventually.

Obviously he's not gonna say nothing, he has jews in his family. He's not going to alienate his jewish support. Also the fact that Holla Forums hosts many edgy individuals with beliefs that have no correlation with reality shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, actually they're probably a majority at this point.

Duh, we all know he is just the first step, he obviously isn't the next Hitler, but he will give rise and pave the way for the next one to be born.

You can't just be vague about what you mean by "Holla Forums's beliefs". Give me some examples man! I hope people begin to realize politics don't matter as long as Israel is still involved in the grand scheme of things. People are basically running in circles at this point, which is one of the reasons why I'm here in the first place. This board at least gives me the illusion that the status quo is being broken.

what does that mean?

This, this so much.
I, myself keep forgetting that trump himself is a useful idiot. While not the bane of the kikes existence, he's manage to rattle the jimmies of a few left-wing figure heads.

Give it time and hard work, and there will be someone more aggressive and determined to take his place. That will be the day.

HAHAHAA

Russia got supper excited when their enemy elected a populist to power. ==But mark my words the will bitterly regret this==

There simply is not enough room

Normalizing hanukkah is 1488D chess

wtf, falseflag, I'm the real kampfy

He'll tweet Merry Christmas tomorrow. It's only been two-three days since the Newt Grinch lied about "Trump isn't draining the swamp" and all the black pill distributors flocked to Holla Forums on que and that is what happening now.

ITT : so many tender painful jew butt holes

What did he mean by this? Well, happy hanukkah. You autists don't have to read into everything. What do you expect him to do? Did you get suckered in by the MSM's portrayal of him as literally hitler? Grow up.

did anime become real?

Yes, it did.

#Cruzmissile

H

88-d chess goy i wouldnt worry

look it up goy

topkek

WTF??

NIGGER STOLE MY IMAGE >=^(

shadman's loliticians make my dick move something fierce

Trump is too powerful and cult-like to stop. If anything he is coopting ethnic nationalists rather than the other way around. He could come out in support of climate change and hundreds of thousands of conservatives would change their opinions (with some mental gymnastics, maybe associating climate change with cuckservatives/GOP and lobbyists who are anti-Trump)

associating anti-climate change*

Climate change denial is a hallmark of cuckservatism. Preserving the environment is natsoc. What the left does isn't environmentalism, it's signalling with that DAPL or money grubbing with things like carbon taxes.

Only ~8% of Jews are actually bloodline Ashkenazi Khazar Jews, self proclaimed Jews btfo

It's not about Trump.

It's about what the American people believed to get Trump elected.

The first step to Fascism is normalization.

TRUMP IS NOT WITH THE JEWS HE IS THE GOD EMPEROR,

HIS TWATTER WAS HACKED

Finally we will have a president who'll bring the country together and improve race relations. Hail Trump! :^)

Happy Killing the Goyim and Assimilated Jews Day!

Faking science is the hallmark of the religiously minded might as well, it's a bait thread aka marxists. Is the climate changing? Who knows, all we hear about are welfare whores and false consensus, neither of which has fuckall to do with science.

He's doing that thing the jews do where they say some things and do the opposite of what they say. He says "happy Hanuka" and at the same time takes down the fed. He is the captain of the ruse cruise.

trump plays 4d checkers like no one else

You should really read up on the lore of climate hoax. All the predictions came from unfinished models in the 90s and are already off by several degrees in comparison with reality, depending which model you use. Climate change is very much a hoax, unlike pollution. The discussion about pollution, however, has been completely stopped by all these "climate change" or "global warming" hoaxes.

you realize he HAS to do this because of us, right? There are too many kikes involved in US politics for him to not tip his hat to the tribe every now and then. I don't approve of it either but he can't afford to burn any bridges.

Besides, Trump doesn't want another 9/11.

He STILL hasn't tweeted Merry Christmas.

This bootlicking to Israel needs to stop.

What happened to America First, Donald?

>>>/reddit/

Gods you anons though that you memed Hitler to presidency? He's not one of us. Hes better than killary, but he's still a good goy.

And you good goys will continue to support the kosher candidate.

"It's 4D chess, guys!"
"It's 5D backgammon, trust me!"
"It's 42D chess, it has to be!"
"It's 74D pick-up sticks, undoubtedly!"

Pathetic.

>>>/autism/

Did I trigger you, retard?

Something something accelerationists.

They just hoped that Hillary would make enough people angry for a race war.

Either way Trump isn't that great by himself, it's more knowing that we may be watching a pendulum swing to the Right.

>>>/reddit/

Hitler.

Nobody, Let Hillary win 2020 dumb goy :^)

Hanukkah started today. Christmas is tomorrow stupid. And I'm glad he's anally ravaging stormfags now. You're fucking annoying. I'm sorry I'd rather have immigration and terrorism fixed than waiting for Hitler.

>>>Holla Forums

This. If you seriously thought that Trump was going to somehow purge the Israeli influence out of Washington, you've been punk'd. Sure, he's planning to do lots of things that will make the kikes kvetch for at least a generation, but when it comes down to the Jews and Israel, Trump is definitely a good goy. Why else would he give a speech at AIPAC when he wasn't taking any of their money in the first place?

The only Republican presidential candidate in recent memory that might have removed merchant was Ron Paul, but he never really had a shot at winning.

This is almost as bad as the time Trump tweeted out 'Happy Cinco de Mayo!' and 'I love Hispanics'.

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU WHO KEEP PAROTTING "AT LEAST HILLARY DIDN'T WIN"
boardmanland.blogspot.com/2016/12/trojan-trump.html

So, did those kikes boycotting his Christ-killer's Mass actually not show up, or what?

Yup. That's a good point.

Best game of all time.

This is kind of a shitty rant. While "Boardman Land" is right in that Trump is most definitely not a white nationalist and doesn't seem to be doing much about the Jewish lobby, he's definitely taking the blackpill route a little too preemptively.

Honestly, Trump can't go after the Clintons. If he did, he be assassinated within a week of his inauguration. I don't want Bill & Hillary to get off scot-free, but I'd rather Trump be alive as President.
Crossing the border is a criminal offense in and of itself, so we'll have to see what he actually does after taking office.

I could go on and on, but Trump hasn't even taken the oath of office yet. We'll have to wait and see if he starts breaking campaign promises after inauguration day.

Half of his family is jewish. What would you expect?

can't wait for 4/20/

I don't even disagree with that fag about details but it's not an argument about hillary being better. thanks for directlinking a faggot to fuck with.
I say this often, but I really want you to know I mean it. Kill yourself.

Story?

Some concert.

What is funny is that most Jews hate him. We should continue to meme him as literaly Hitler after he gets in and get cuckservatives, liberals, and jews to lose their shit as he continues acting like a good goy. Eventually, their rhetoric will lose all of its power, and we know that is all they have. This also opens up the possibility to redpill liberals. Though, I think those efforts are best left to anons embedded in their communities. Something along the lines of Trump wanting to help Israel become a single state and what that means for non-jews (likely multigenerational genocide). That might be an easy pill for them to swallow and can be used to redpill them on white genocide.

There is a difference between conservation and preservation. The leftists claim conservation, but what they want is preservation because they hate our species.

Just another day in Croatia. Not a fash country, but a lot of fashy people.

>except not really, we cucked

At least half

Fuck you atheist cunts. Never stood outside and pissed while looking up at the stars and realized YOU AIN'T THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE! Fuck you. Look at the bees around the flowers. The leaves forming during spring. You are no more than you produce goodness. Uselful idiots. Die during the Great Leveling. You think the world circumnavigates your sorry ass. I pity you. God gives you the strenth to meme; your low IQ gives you the hubris to think you are special.

I've been around a lot of doomers and I tend to agree, even about there not being a political solution though I'm willing to give it this one last wild chance. Still, I would have memed 10x harder to not have to bleed to remove hillary by force. I wouldn't have even watched the vid, but the thumbnail triggered me. He's fucking retarded when it comes to nukes, fukushima got hit by the 4th worst earthquake and subsequent tsunami ever measured, and NO ONE EVEN DIED. If you haven't worked dangerous jobs before, I don't know how to explain that to you. Guys die doing my job in my area a couple of times a year and no one bats an eye. You could probably have a fukushima every fucking day and barely slow down humanity.

every night that ain't cloudy, nice d&c

The swastika needs to be flipped horizontally.
Lazy.

I still want to know if anyone actually went to his Christ-killer's Mass ceremony.

Could you imagine Trump sending his tweet out in an empty lobby full of kosher foods and a giant menorah, wondering to himself, "Why do they detest me so?"

he is traitor

wtf I'm a hilmissile now, surely she would have started a hilocaust #ImWithHer

Is there a bot writing these?

Can I hold you to this? Do you want to take a bet, user?

white mans piss dribbling down their chins ..Anything jewish is shit holed MERRY XMAS FAGGOTS!!!!!

Lewd

1488D CHESS

Hey retards, notice how short the tweet is
It's not like he's sucking the sliced salami
It's almost as if he was forced to say it for political reasons and his dumb cunt but slightly sexy daughter

trump will not gain power over the jews by being antagonistic to them. he will be their "friend" and "guide" them all back to israel. he will make israel a nice place for them to keep them happy and content

the (((trs shills))) have gone into a full blown autistic rage coming to the fact their memes are trash and their attempt at subverting Holla Forums has failed miserably

Thank you Trump

shills throwing out cheap shots just like they always do because they're a bunch of losers who can never win

Hey it didn't work for the past 13 months, but THIS IS THE ONE that will sink him for sure.

It's just dreidel-d chess

i'm just glad trump won, now i can stop worrying about my future and go back to watching college football

How do you know OP didn't vote for Gary Johnson? Lot of blue pilled libertarians on Holla Forums who were not happy with either Trump or Shillary.

You're ignoring the fact that Trump made Netanyahu come to him, rather than taking the "expected" trip to Israel and the 'wailing' wall. For now, Trump has my trust.

You forgot: "and getting a well paying career so I can be a patriarch with at least 4 white babies"

Doubt it.

Everyone from Kanye to Bill Gates to Nigel Farage have all been to Trump Tower. Doubt Netanyahu would pass up the opportunity to hang out in Trump's bitchin pad.

Does he need to livestream himself taking a giant uncircumcised dick in the ass and shout "I'm a good goy" in order for for you guys to join the dot's?
Hope these are bait threads.

He's going to disassemble the jewish machine with a smile. He's surrounded by jewish body shields, even in family, simply to never give validity to pic related. Too many faggots don't understand this because even after a year and a half of these tactics, they still don't get it.

The Kushner's are crypto-aryans in deep cover.
Lurk more.

wtf i hate trump now

sorry Trump is dismantling your media empire

better luck next time shlomo

this, only hispanics celebrate christmas eve

kek'd hard

I'll say what another user said here again, because it is important. Trump is, always has been, and always will be, a friend of Isreal. This has been known. Trump is not our great leader, he is a stepping stone.

The best thing we can do is to make Trump the new normal. Then we will say that Trump isn't enough, he isn't satisfying. We need a stronger nationalist than Trump. That is how we slowly turn America into a non-kosher white nationalist super state. Because an all white country is the end goal, never forget that.

how so? it wasn't bad

These are shills attempted divide and conquer of Trump's base. You really didn't know that? Jesus, user…

Germans do too.

lmao

Shh… burgers don't know that. Most of Europe does btw, I can't think of an European country that doesn't.

stop projecting, I'm not a retard

I hope "babies" is what you call your wives… otherwise, you're a cuck

In 10-20 years you'll see our men openly serving in Congress if Trump is successful. Just keep an eye on Stephen Miller during the Trump administration for future leadership.

Hit a whigger with a bat, smack him hard enough to turn him black. beat his friends so they may see, that being black is not good to be.

didn't miller just get extorted by some broad he allegedly knocked up?

Trump is a zionist.

WTF I'm divided and conquered now

She was an undocumented worker from Mexico IIRC. What a hypocrite, just like his boss.

I'm lost here fellas, what are y'all talking about?

Source?

THIS IS FUCKING COPYPASTA

IT'S BEEN POSTED IN MULTIPLE THREADS BEFORE STOP TAKING THE BAIT

He never said Merry Christmas either.

why not? he has 4 years

He likes Jews. However they do not like him.

Copy pasta detected

This will actually happen and the shills infesting Holla Forums will support it.

It means Trump is really testing our patience.
Maybe time to hack him.

Stephen Miller is a kike. He can't be trusted.

I can't think of any current figures in America who are suitable leaders or congressmen, except maybe David Duke, and Duke had gambling and swindling problems. At least Duke talks about saving the white race 24/7.

This is almost as bad as the time we found out Trump was controlled by the Mexicans. Should have voted for The Cunt after all.

Holy shit you're right. Why didn't I see it before.

that pretty much is 95% redpilled on race. add "muslims gonna explode" (which trump already knows) and you're pretty much set.

yes, he's shit on jews but he's good on race.

best we can hope for I think. I still have about a 30% hope he's redpilled on the kikes.

Dubs confirm. Donald Trump was a Mexican plant all along.

SHIT

Relax faggots, this is his attempt to calm down the radical jews who are desperately attempting to kick off WW3 before he can take office. See Russian plane going down and (((Turk Roach))) shooting.

Same thing with his cabinet picks. It's all to calm the Juden down. He doesn't have to follow through with his picks and will override them or replace them when he comes into official power.

I think he's in okay terms with the zionists, but the liberal, globalist merchants really do hate him.

The Kushners are the slimiest of the kikes, you're probably one of the retards who was calling Ben Shoahpiro a "crypto-goy" last year.

no he did not, he was very careful about this
the closest he came to saying anything like that was at the debates

dubs confirm

There are 2 Donald Trumps.
1. The God Emperor delusion that you have conjured up for yourself from fantasy inside your mind and shared by the 6 other people that post on here.

2. The real Donald Trump which is pro black, pro jew, pro gay rights, pro Israel, pro martial law and increased surveillance, increased stop and searches, decreased rights, and who lied about wanting Hillary locked up.

Keep smoking that bong and telling yourself that he will magically change and become Hitler.

Get out Holla Forums

You are so retarded it hurts

Trump is truly playing 129+390/238912x293n2389023 levels of chess. Its brilliant, by allowing American soldiers to die at the hands of Israel's enemies, he will somehow redpill America.

He's telling them to enjoy their last Hanukkah.

god/emperor has gas chambers built specifically for his grandkids underneath trump tower

think … if he wishes merry xmass , muslim terrorist will blow up all the places , now they don't know what to do , it's disinformation.

kek