MERRY XMASS

A Letter To Red Pill World

A Perfect X-Mass Read!!!

Finally an Anglo-Saxon across the pond that isn't daft. Shit is in shambles, most people waffle on, his theory on cocked up middle east policy, terrorism and blinding solutions are as brilliant as they are entertaining.

Someone should translate this to German and Russian.

RED PILL BEGINS NOW

If you are moved positively from this please help it get to other intended recipients.

TO: President-Elect Donald Trump

CC: Abe, Assad, Gustaf, Jinping, Masum, May, Merkel, Mukherjee, Putin, Rouhani,
Salman, Solberg. Dearly Beloved Citizens of Africa, Asia, Canada, Northern Europe,
and the United States,

Re: End of Terrorism – New Beginning Dec, 2016

Dear President-Elect Donald Trump,

After this last act of terrorism running down citizens at a German market I had to
speak up. Germany continues to host most of refugees that fled to Northern Europe.
Germany has no fighters in Syria and they did not participate in the Iraq invasion.
I morn their losses, we need to view everything differently understand what
constitutes responsibility for such an act. Resolve it once and for all.

Recently the White House urged you to make use of entrenched policy makers and
diplomats of our State Department.

“President Obama benefited enormously from the advice and expertise that’s been
shared by those who serve at the State Department,” Mr. Earnest said. “I’m confident
that as President-elect Trump takes office, those same State Department employees
will stand ready to offer him advice as he conducts the business of the United
States overseas.”

– The business of the United States overseas consists of our most glaring, grievous,
and repeated failures. Decades of Middle East involvement and how companies, (not
just US based ones but those from around the world) have been influenced to utilize
workers in other countries have left us between a rock and a hard place.

Our involvement in the Middle East resembles nothing that we have been repeatedly
told as actions or allowances that equate moral validity. Regarding offshore
manufacturing, all sorts of people want things to do all over this world. How
businesses everywhere are encouraged to
participate in worker exploitation abroad needs scrutiny.

This letter seeks to establish awareness of what drives Middle East policy. Followed
by an examination of distorted narratives Americans, (and nations the world over)
utilize to adhere their collective conscious to. More than anything else
perspectives need to change, getting it right will take time, to conclude I will
draw up some suggestions.

According to media your supporters seem to consist mostly of racists, uneducated,
and ignorant people. How do Evangelicals fit in that cast of characters? Clinton
summed half of the lot up as a basket of deplorables. She expressed regret of the
over reach, she meant “some” are deplorable. Her regret had nothing to do with the
sort of media outrage you
experienced almost daily. However you slice it, it seems Martin Luther has very
little clout in power circles of our Federal Government and Corporate Media.

Considering the providence of our Founding Fathers, none of this would exist were it
not for the Protestant Reformation. For his part, Martin Luther founded the “gospel
truth” and gave an entirely new faith to the entire world without asking for
anything in return. I suspect he along with the Founding Fathers would find it
disquieting to learn how dearly we have paid for his truth.

Here is my truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2040/text
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/23/veto-message-president-s2040
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam#/media/File:Islam_by_country.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For most Americans, (myself included) Obama exemplified plenty of hope and a
desperately needed change of direction, not just for the US but for continued
stability in the Middle East we promised to deliver. Now that his administration is
in its waning days we can review some of the directions he took. The reasons behind
his participation in Libya, the role behind the removal of Quaddaffi. His handling
of the dawning days of Isis mirror closely with the Taliban as it began doing
questionable things. His dedication to position Assad as the next Saddam. All show
continued efforts that match multiple prior administrations rolled into one.
Technically these things may illustrate a new direction, but how good was this
change, was it what we were hoping for?

American citizens have been told by several administrations that removing bad
leaders enables peace and stability for these areas. Let’s consider Isis because it
slaughtered people we promised to be acting on behalf of for decades, (for decades)
through sanctions, inspections, and eventual war. When they needed our protection
most, from an entity we are most responsible for, Obama turned away. Willful
ignorance of decades of US good intentions that culminated in not just slaughter of
innocent people we spent trillions to protect but all of his actions contributed to
the removal of eight million of those that Obama deems “good.” As Obama, (and prior
administrations) consider, the removal of bad leaders as a good thing you can be
certain that he and his State Department advisers know that removing eight million
“good” people, amounts to those that appear measurably reasoned, educated, and/or
moderately religious is enormously bad for stability in the Middle East. Instead of
helping stabilize Obama chose to exacerbate and exploit problems that he and prior
administrations directly contributed to. Punctuated by political leaders and media
figures incessantly lecturing the American public about the difference between good
and bad worshipers of Islam.

For the most part these measures of guidance have remained mostly
consistent as they have weaved across several decades of “stabilizing” efforts that
have culminated in abject and catastrophic failure. Each effort, the Federal
Government has justified and abused notions of morality upon American citizens that
do not deserve any sort of
manipulation, we trust, or should I say trusted that our government knows what it is
being advised to do and acting truthfully. To answer the question above, it was not
good, it was not the change for good anyone hoped for, asked for, or needed anywhere
on this planet. This tapestry of destruction and manipulation ran its course prior
to Obama, it seems something is desperately amiss.

One political scientist/professor, (I assume that was never asked back to CNN)
pointed out last summer that if you would win it would be a
revolution, interestingly this is how I and many Americans saw Obama. Media,
awakened to the news of your election stunned, paralleling Brexit revolution,
finding it too challenging, too unbelievable so they stopped. Instead focusing on
dedicating time between insulting your voters, suddenly questioning the electoral
college, your selections, the phone calls you take, and judgements you make.
Continuing to ignore problems that needed addressing decades ago.

Somehow you and your messages made it through. Beyond the deals, beyond the jobs,
you must instill far greater, long term changes that are necessary for this country.
No more waiting, whoever said it was correct, you are the revolution. From the
Potomac, across foggy bottom, to your new door you must displace entrenched advisers
of policy, mostly those of education, foreign, and communication let them become
forgotten, hopefully forever, an entirely new chapter in history can and must be
written.

What that means, in several ways, can be best described by utilizing statements of
yours that media fragmented to sensationalize, exploit, and/or use to throw specific
segments of the population in doubt of your loyalty. (I wonder how aware you are of
these occurrences?) Beyond that, this framework allows for examination of things
that will shock many Americans, likely the entire world. Due to my rushed attempt to
cover enough topics there is some brevity. Providing some forgiveness, I believe
these hurried examinations can allow for plenty of clarity, understanding, and
plausible direction.

TLDR

MEDIA

A few weeks ago, began reports of fake news on the internet. It reminded me of
something that occurred shortly before election day, when both government and
corporate media were discrediting you for ascribing the word weak to our veterans. I
honestly thought for a moment that you might be trying to throw the election. To me
this seemed outrageous, why would you say such a thing? So, I looked into it,
realized that media fragmented your full statement, isolated an aspect that made it
seem that way and promoted that bit to the masses, repeated with vigor by Biden, and
again his soundbite promoted to the masses.

Reviewing the clip, it provided enough evidence to question such a claim, as far as
I was concerned completely overturn it. I am no journalist, but it took as long as
message delivery to determine the term weak had more in common with their
“legitimate” story rather than your opinion of Veterans. Further, mainstream media
as “legitimate” news vs fake news, suggests that Americans cannot tell the
difference between good and bad, with some intent of association to ignorance, and I
suppose your voters. Zukerberg promised to crack down on fake news so along with
mainstream “legitimate” media, he believes those that use his service are unable to
discern the difference.

When “legitimate” corporate news pushes erroneous, bias, incomplete, or uninspected
information to the masses vs internet tabloid nonsense, which is worse? Which one is
worse for Americans?

Here is an idea, why not track that weak veterans story? How many people on Facebook
were duped by this heavily promoted fake “legitimate”
corporate news story? In the future can Facebook sieve those out of its steaming
pile too? Maybe Google can kick in with some metrics on
“legitimate” corporate media bias and see how much that influenced the popular vote.

Recently a struggling writer/actor in significant legal trouble, went to investigate
an Italian restaurant said to be trafficking children. You would think that someone
that has an interest such media could see that the buildup of this “fake news story”
adheres more to a somewhat typical string of conspiratorial speculation everyone has
experienced in this country for a long time. Examples being, the vast right wing
one, “facts” about WMDs told to the UN, NSA, Google, and facebook spying on
everyone, inside job of 9/11, Area 51, GMOs, Roswell, DB Cooper, War on Drugs,
fluoride, Y2K, chem trails, Trump cannot win, on and on.

More than anything else when reviewing the labels used to deride Trump supporters, I
view these presumed inferences regarding these emails to be about catharsis from the
battering they received for a few years coming from corporate media. Apparently the
slanderous remarks the public received daily from “legitimate” news isn’t real news,
turnabout isn’t fair play. Corporate media will push on, touting levels of
evidential vindication as they taunt and disparage these voters. Yeah, I disagree,
and now their world is about to implode.

Glancing at a BBC article related to the fake news case where the Italian restaurant
owner was interviewed. He mentioned a photo of little girl standing in a basket,
apparently to the conspirators they figured it signified she was for sale. Upon
looking up the photo and seeing a blonde haired blue eyed little girl made me
rethink Clintons phrasing, “… a basket of deplorables.” Many Americans have had
Hillary in their lives a long time, considering she publicly unveiled this seemingly
commonplace phrase of hers three times that week, it was more than unique. It was
delivered with awkward measures of flippant nonchalance, attached to a message of
authorship. Her coined glib phrase apparently also came with an error, only on
delivery, she meant to say “some” not “half.” How did she get her own idiom wrong?
All of it is uncharacteristic compared to everything prior in her career, this
phrase came from someone else. That expression was likely used inside her camp, or
her inner circle, to describe Trump voters vs Hillary voters, half of Americans are
deplorable and half support Hillary. Her correction still remains true, some, since
she had more than half the votes.

More than revenge for continued smearing of Trump voters, the situation points to
the fact that citizens are so untrusting of the entrenched political machine,
corporate media, and the federal government that they are desperate to uncover
anything, something is amiss. Recounts, rigged elections even insiders don’t trust
the apparatus. Whoever won, things need to change.

If I could point out one thing that really disturbed me about your candidacy
President-elect Trump, it would be the disapproval you showed for someone unable to
recall something about 9/11. Since it seems that you care about people remembering
9/11 you will enjoy this letter as it contains several uncharacteristically good
things to recognize about 9/11. Including something you can do to help family
victims of 9/11 and a coincidental unusual, unexpected, and beautiful thing that
relates to Muslim celebration. Those that did not celebrate after 9/11, do you
remember that? If you can’t, consider apologizing to the man you
disparaged. That is a bit of a trick question because it wasn’t very publicized.

One would think politicians and media would take the opportunity to promote that
glimmer of non-celebrating Muslim consideration, care, and morning because they
repeatedly caution the public to not lump all of Islam into a basket of deplorables
due to extremism, but no, they don’t. Our government and media prefer to endlessly
underscore the difference for us so we can know again and again that good Muslims
exist. Who did we go to war for again? Wasn’t it for protecting Muslims and other
cultures from these abusive leaders?

Once you are in the Whitehouse perhaps you can let us know if these State Department
government advisers really think that people in this country do not know how to
differentiate between “radical Islamic extremism” and those that are not. Maybe tell
the outgoing important advisers that rudimentary notions of good and bad are grasped
early on, I think by most everyone. There are extreme religious believers and there
are believers that are not. There are overly represented religious beliefs and there
are Muslims and Evangelicals. There are people that are proud of their race and
there are those that are not allowed to be.

People from Fairbanks to Edmonton to Miami and those from Moscow to London to San
Diego all can articulate such distinction. Many could spot such allegiances or lack
thereof by watching just about any corporate media production or by looking right
out their own window.

Because media and government officials frequently make this as a
distinction vs implication of ignorant Americans make no mistake the singular intent
is that of association. We are all somewhat used to this & it relates to a larger
point I will elaborate on later.

Back to fragmented messages of yours in “legitimate” corporate media -

Statements of yours endlessly repeated in news had me wondering in the past as well.
One statement that everyone should know, was your call for "total and complete
shutdown" of the entry of Muslims to the United States "until our country's
representatives can figure out what is going on." Corporate “legitimate” media ran
with the aspect of Muslim exclusion without ever once considering the question as to
why our government cannot figure out what is going on in the Middle East. I have
discussed this with several people who didn’t even know you had a larger message.

That last part of your statement is the interesting and critical part, not just to
me but it matters to every person and leader effected by the terrorism. It matters
most to people from the Middle East. Later in your statement you ask why do they
hate us? As I will point out later, this too is an interesting question because they
actually do appear not allowed to speak in our media, unless it suits someone’s
agenda. Ultimately why are we doing so many things that we are told will help them,
that don’t. Such State Department guidance keeps on making matters worse. Your
question is exceedingly valid, what is going on in the Middle East?

Misleading guidance supposedly toward improvement to full on mislead war in the
Middle East, again toward improvement. There is a stark difference between joking
about the fact that no WMDs were found in Iraq and how the top levels of our Federal
Government appear to have used fabricated intel and fabricated evidence from our
country and/or they un/knowingly used fabricated intel and fabricated evidence made
by other countries. (This brings to mind Rumsfeld and his unknown knowns drivel.)
All of which led to bunch of death and destruction in the Middle East. Due most
accurately to piling up bullshit and conjecture in front of the UN, essentially the
world. Just like we shouldn’t suspect that Colin Powell knew he was carrying a vile
of our anthrax, a photo of books, a photo of tubes and an array of overstated
(non)facts, reasons our government used ultimately to send the US and our allies,
(who we have suffered enough with, for, and due to by the way) to kill and die. Nor
should we blame Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi either. At that time there was no area
on this planet better scrutinized by professional inspectors ever. “Verified facts”
were absolute lies our federal government said to the world.

Ask your VP how he feels about, (I assume) being not just deceived by that
administration but used as a step toward the ensuing treachery that was leveled
against not just US citizens but the entire world. Even if it was not treachery,
everything was above board, fine & legitimate. We invaded with the claimed intent to
protect people from tyranny & they were
slaughtered by Isis. Our involvement, consists of mounting tragedy, this White House
offer of State Department “professional help,” needs it more than the Middle East.

Interestingly, the world is to believe this war came with zero reasoning. Aside from
showing total disregard for the lives of our allies and our military, why would we
fake war interests? For who? For what? When Bush spoke from an aircraft carrier with
a banner that read “mission
accomplished” media gave its loudest unified criticism. His message was not of
victory, his message was that the regime had been overthrown, that mission was
accomplished. Since they were so supportive of going in, supposedly to get rid of
Saddam Hussein, why did media object so strongly to this message? Based on their
coverage, it appeared that people in Iraq were reasonably happy about it. How
possibly could they have known guerrilla warfare was around the corner? Whatever the
case, why object so forcefully and unified to that message, they wanted more war,
did we cause more war for corporate media? Odd, reflected against the anti-war
stance corporate media swiftly took with regard to Vietnam, very odd. Middle East at
any expense seems to be the unified corporate media, state department, federal govt
message.

Furthermore, at what point do we get to feel unity, accomplishment, or victorious?
USSR dropping Communism was supposed to be a big deal, we fought wars against its
spread. We waited decades for the ability to bring them back into the fold, where
was the supposed victory for humanity that communism threatened so viciously? A date
of recognition? Instead in little time our federal govt and media cast Russia into a
different enemy.

Setting aside unity, victory, human rights, or war recognition for a moment. What do
we have? A continued state of enemies that hint more toward loss than anything else,
the enemy is still there. Why does that happen?

WHY OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Since acquiring your new title I assume there are people besides the state
department, ambassadors other advisers are all working hard to explain for you our
government or perhaps a world position on what is going on in the Middle East. A
process that began after the election when your
fifteen-minute meeting with President Obama turned into ninety as he shared what he
and his advisers came up with for their perspective as to what the hell is going on
in the Middle East. Or your recent meeting with Henry Kissinger who noted that
compared to every single person he has worked with in foreign policy, your lack of
obligation to groups stands alone. To contrast this Kissinger mentioned several
recent meetings with Putin without mentioning Putin’s obligation and to what
group/s. Compared to Kissinger and many influential incredibly well respected people
in these fields, I could be off. Again, since I have some real concerns about how
such well respected people have advised our presidents in the past, I feel relieved
my perspective differs greatly.

As I already pointed out there are a few things that forced my hand to this. One of
which came from learning about comments made about Muslims hiding religion within
politics. True or not, we cannot fear ideas that guided them for ages and
realistically pose us no harm, (this is important and I will get into this further).
I suppose this is a way to put all Muslims in some further category, it seems
spurious, but mostly
unnecessary. After reading this letter they may not want to stay anywhere near us.
Remember though our aim was to help them, what this really means is get them to help
themselves. We cannot nor should not force away what amounts to their culture.

Yes Isis needed to be stopped, terrorism must end. You are right, we were supposedly
helping stablilze the middle east as the refugee crisis began, this too needs
serious inspection, understanding, and better resolution for everyone because,
(again) removing 8 million of what our countries deem as the best, most reasoned,
educated, likely moderate Muslims hurts only the Middle East again. More things than
not need to change, I agree.

If we can call it good news there is some in this regard. These acts that consist of
fictitious motives, less than half measures of questionable often contradictory
assistance has led to the majority of the American public, allies, and enemies alike
all share a feeling of being misled by the US Federal Government. Spending, I
believe you mentioned several trillions of dollars of our money in the process.
“Help” our Federal Govt. provides, amounts to things that appear designed more to
slowly bleed the Middle East. Destabilizing actions that endanger not us but the
people of the Middle East most.

Considering there are cases where even lesser actions were made by a foreign
government, we would likely remove that governing body from the people and the
entire world would applaud, (for a change). Like it or not this is you, your role,
again you represent revolution. Do as you
proclaimed, drain the swamp, get the swamp monsters out forever, no more same or
slightly modified approaches, (i.e. making yesterday’s communism into today Islam)
consider different sides, do not accept partial
information, think long term above easy solutions, your job really is to change
everything. Way beyond deals and jobs, do you fully appreciate how special and
daunting this is?

Therefore, CC reason 2 these leaders and people need to be aware of these matters,
make sure you remain in power, not overthrown, or assassinated, there needs to be
very serious changes and several of them understand these processes, they should
embrace you, and help you help our country. A huge task is about to be unfurled
here.

Beyond this there is a future I think everyone needs to see, which amounts to
figuring out what “help” means to a country, to a culture, to a people. Time allowed
us to change, although we feel measures of development we have been proven to be
continually mislead. Interestingly the wisdom of our Founding Fathers provided
enough guidance for us to not only avoid such misguidance but see us through it.
Like you said, why do Muslims hate us after we have done so many things we were told
would help them, for them, spending trillions, and sacrificing so many lives. They
are not ingrates; these attempts lack integrity and it shows. Because…

Unfortunately, recent history appears to have gone more this way; like past
presidents you will be evaluated, (by people like Kissinger) for your stance on
various things to determine your place, and from this, you could be encouraged to do
what seems like the right or necessary things and make yet again another series of
disastrous moves, hence those made by 43 and 44. With that, let’s get into some
details.

OBAMA VETOED – THE JUSTICE AGAINST SPONSORS OF TERRORISM ACT

Several weeks ago you likely caught wind of a law called The Justice Against
Sponsors of Terrorism Act, (JASTA) the in-trouble law allows current and future
victims of terrorism legal ability to go after foreign companies, individuals, and
government officials that support terrorism. For each act of terror; whereby someone
crashes an airplane, shoots up a bar, or blows up parts of our cities, war is
reasonably impossible. Therefore, to account for acts of terrorism, victims and
their families desire the ability to seek some accountability for those actions. The
politicization of JASTA by both parties, exposed policy guidance,
distortion, and its hopeful destruction to be influenced by and for foreign powers
above the interests of US Citizens.

The important Findings and Purpose in JASTA, (copied directly from the act).

(6) Persons, entities, or countries that knowingly or recklessly
contribute material support or resources, directly or indirectly, to persons or
organizations that pose a significant risk of committing acts of terrorism that
threaten the security of nationals of the United States or the national security,
foreign policy, or economy of the United States, necessarily direct their conduct at
the United States, and should
reasonably anticipate being brought to court in the United States to answer for such
activities.

(7) The United States has a vital interest in providing persons and entities injured
as a result of terrorist attacks committed within the United States with full access
to the court system in order to pursue civil claims against persons, entities, or
countries that have knowingly or recklessly provided material support or resources,
directly or
indirectly, to the persons or organizations responsible for their
injuries.

this is a horse pill

(b) Purpose.—The purpose of this Act is to provide civil litigants with the broadest
possible basis, consistent with the Constitution of the United States, to seek
relief against persons, entities, and foreign countries, wherever acting and
wherever they may be found, that have provided material support, directly or
indirectly, to foreign
organizations or persons that engage in terrorist activities against the United States.

You can read the entire page long JASTA here
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2040/text

Briefly the US government reasoning to eliminate, (Obama) and now
significantly weaken (Congress) JASTA -

1 JASTA threatens to reduce Fed Govt. ability to label a country a state sponsor of
terrorism.

2 JASTA could impact the sovereign immunity protecting our government officials,
service members, and those acting on behalf of the government from legal troubles
overseas.

3 JASTA could potentially accuse U.S. partners of complicity in a
terrorist attack. Fearing to expose secret cooperation with the US govt.

You can research around for bits of reasoning and find some exact wording here -
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/09/23/veto-message-president-s2040

While alarming, the fears are laden with words like “possible” “coulds” “threatens”
& ”potentials.” If you read the entirety of the simple one page act you would need
to contort your mind to appreciate the fear our government has forced upon this tiny
document with iffy consequences. For those that take these concerns to heart, the
one that could appear greater than the rest would be, protecting the sovereignty of
our government officials overseas. The problem with this concern is that nothing in
JASTA points to this loss of sovereignty and more importantly this concern exists as
a possibility with or without JASTA.

Nobody here has the mental capacity to read something this long.
You're going to need to tighten it up OP.

Reviewing other fears:

That JASTA would diminish our ability to put countries on the state sponsors of
terrorism list. Let’s look at the current list, we have three countries on it,
Syria, Sudan, and Iran.

When considering the US and its theoretical stance on democracy, the hand our
government played in ousting the democratically elected Iranian president, we
deserved a measurable backlash for our governmental
pretense, our biggest and perhaps only selling point is democracy, and for that
reaction we isolated Iran for decades. If you look at their actions directly toward
us it appears retaliatory. This might sound familiar. The US government talks about
retaliatory actions all the time. One current example, the respondent Russian
hacking that our government has deemed intent on interfering with your election, and
they said they were
considering retaliation. We are so quick to forget that our government hacked and
spied on governments all over the planet, (friend or foe) post Iraq treachery. So,
whoever is responsible for the hacking, this could be easily viewed as a retaliation
for that. First stone is hard to determine for many countries, not so much for us
though, still retaliation begets retaliation…

Like you and other government officials that do so today, looking back to 9/11 when
condemning Iran was fever pitched, nobody thought twice about it. The reality is
this, Iran did not celebrate, Iran mourned, Tehran was filled with mourners in the
wake of 9/11. Our government knew that, and of vast more importance they knew all
along Iran could have been an ally as they are surrounded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam#/media/File:Islam_by_country.png by well
established radical hate filled Sunni groups. Groups that are most responsible for
the senseless carnage that ruined countless lives. Instead, our Government choose to
further vilify and isolate Shia Iran as an axis of evil, (evil people that mourned
our 9/11 tragedy) and then attack a heavily sanctioned, heavily inspected, terrorist
free, Iraq for WMDs that didn’t exist. While to the entire world it appeared that
Saudi Arabia had its fingerprints everywhere on 9/11 and managed escape with hardly
a harsh word sent their way. This makes no sense, what the hell is going on?

This makes sense - Obama vetoed and Congress wishes to remove the teeth of JASTA
because it enables US victims of the 9/11 attacks ability to sue the Saudi (royal)
government, for possibly funding the 19 Saudi hijackers for terrorist acts. It
should come to no surprise then that along with Obama and Congress, Saudi Arabia
takes issue with JASTA. If Saudi Arabia has a sincere concern about the expense of
potentially meritless lawsuits and the US government is concerned about retaliatory
lawsuits impacting resources they should weigh prices of legal resolution and piece
of mind against the cost of terrorism and war (justified or not). If our
government has actual intentions on ending terrorism why would they care if JASTA
stays in effect as is? This is a pretty big hint about our government persisting on
incredibly destabilizing acts in the Middle East and partially answers your question
what is going on in the Middle East.

More than anything else it appears that our government is trying to shield certain
sponsors of terrorism while pointing at places like Iraq or Iran whose citizens have
inflicted zero terrorist acts on our soil. The main reasons Iran and Syria are on
the state sponsors of terrorism list is because of their support for Palestine. Why
are these three places connected? They are primarily Shia populated and controlled
areas & they are doing what they can amid strains of displacement, shame, isolation,
and hellish chaos.

Hellish chaos, (to put it mildly) includes the extremist Sunni terrorist group Isis
that rapes and slaughters Yazidi, Kurdish, and Christians in Iraq and Syria. A less
promoted but officially known foundational aim for Isis was to instigate war with
the Shia. As our leaders damned and acted in ways to weaken what amounts to the Shia
hold in the region, (Iran, Iraq, and mostly the Shia government in Syria) Isis
mushroomed out of control. Like the regional victims of Isis, citizens, (not
Government officials, not important people, and not important buildings) average
people in France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, and the
United States have been attacked over and over and over stabbed, shot, raped, and/or
blown up by what amounts mostly to directly connected or similar well-funded Sunni
extremists. According to our Government those average everyday citizen victims
should not have the legal recourse JASTA provides.

Instead of allowing lawsuits our government must think they are doing enough, so
let’s review recent examples of terrorism reaction. When compared to a Palestinian
that faced continual displacement, shame, and harsh treatment elects to blow
themselves up, the Israeli government responds by enacting harsher treatment, more
displacement, more walls, more segregation, and occasionally more war. This happens
because the Israeli government believes its citizens to be incredibly special, worth
protecting, and its land worth expanding, likely at damn near any expense and that
includes ours.

By contrast, when some Muslim shoots, rapes, stabs, and/or blows people up in
France, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Germany, the United Kingdom or the
United States our governments react by absorbing more Muslims. Muslims that come
from countries that if the situation were reversed have a government or cultural,
(religious) leaders that would rather kill us than allow us citizenship due to
religion, attire, freedom of speech or whatever you are. If that feels like
incredibly harsh hypocritical bullshit, it is. But it isn’t their fault, it is ours.
What we are told to review as abhorrent with human rights issues, hiding politics in
religion amounts to their culture. For even moderate Muslims, traditions matter,
they are upholding and see deviations as incredibly problematic. Obviously, they
like the traditions as they are, I don’t blame them in the least, and if this
changes for them they will change it, not us. Change is not easy, removing all those
“good” people will not help.

Luckily there is a terrific and recent example of this change in societal growth and
protection. Communism was allowed in China, the three teachings remained in China,
and the Pope is not allowed in China. These were decisions based on what good means
for that society and look at how they have flourished. President-Elect Trump, you
added to such credibility with your remarks about them being a competitive threat,
this is a wonderful compliment. Again working with them to give Americans some shit
to do might not be so hard. The entire world needs shit to do, maybe adjust such
manufacturing on what would use the least amount of natural resources around the
world, essentially make or do what makes sense where, maybe China is that answer.
Manufacturing and consumption is a multi-faceted world concern that I need to leave
here.

Another interesting example of ancient traditions would be Israel raising their
children with the belief that they alone belong to a very special race, the Semites,
the chosen people of God. You can be certain that this exalted unparalleled status
significantly benefits the growing character of a child. Also, this vaulted position
contributed mightily to their adhesion while in exile from the land that they
believe God promised them. One must admit, these beliefs of placement for their
people appear worth guarding. From the chorus of equality it isn’t pc to question
the reasons they act as the loudest objectors to other claims of doubtful status.

From Muslims and the Chinese, we can learn how valuable aspects of ancient
traditions, adoption of ideas, and rejection of others prove undeniably beneficial
to citizens. This is how politics and culture should work everywhere on this planet.
N. Europe, the US, and probably other places that seem to suffer from odd
misguidance need to heed this advice from Muslims and the Chinese and work on this.

We are truly suffering due to it, we need adherence to something that loves us back.
Of course I will return to this.

1.The bipartisan drive to eliminate and/or water down JASTA to amount to nothing for
current and future victims of terrorism.
2.Our governments nonreaction to general public terrorism, (when reflected against
decades of Israel’s set example, ours does little).
3.After all we have been through, after all the middle east has been through, our
government would allow a terror group like Isis to not just exist but flourish and
slaughter people we said we were protecting for decades.
4.Our governments persistence with these actions and allowances that are stated to
improve the Middle East that align more closely with continued destabilization, the
obvious contributor to Middle Eastern and Western terrorism.
5.Our government’s policies on removal of “good” Muslims from places that would be
better served by such good people staying put. Also, these places that protect their
culture that would kill most of our citizens were the situation reversed.
6.All this damned deception and treachery.

From these points, we can easily derive the importance of average citizens of all
involved countries to be nil. Who are our governments trying to shield and in whose
interest are they acting? Obviously, it is not us, not ours, not those of our
allies, and not these parts of the Middle East.

WHAT IS GOING ON? SAUDI ARABIA

Continued terrorism appears to be part of what is going on. Would all this be for
Saudi Arabia? If so you would think Saudi Arabia would let the America and our
Allies know how grateful they are for so much blind effort and sacrifice made in
Iraq on its behalf. Instead, Saudi Arabia at least raises terrorists, has some yet
to be proven, (or at least made public) support of terrorism, and allows such a
label as sufferers of islamophobia to be cast around so many of us without
hesitation. If we are doing all kinds of things in the middle east for Saudi Arabia
why does it appear so closely tied to terrorism, so much so they want to end JASTA.
This should provide enough doubt that we are not doing all these things in the
middle east for Saudi Arabia. Like several things here, it is odd to say that Saudi
Arabia is innocent because of their tie to terrorism, but I think they are.

WHAT IS GOING ON? OIL

Is this a tradeoff for oil? Africa gets oil, China, India, Japan, I don’t think they
need to do activities to get it. These places don’t have Sunni human time bombs
pointed at them. We are supposedly wealthy, trillions spent for no good reason. Why
are we doing things that destabilize this part of the middle east? Again, what the
fuck is going on?

WHAT IS GOING ON - MIDDLE EAST CONSTRUCTIVISM

This is where things start to get bad.

We all know teams of people work toward foreign and national policies that amount to
constructivist long term plans. Again, I hoped Obama would bring change. His
loosening grasp of Iran made sense to me, his general position appeared to be
grounded to helping the Middle East. That slow hand of advisers got to Obama though
when the time came, 44 acted just like past leaders and tried to disguise it again
with deceptions of moral acts and allowances.

For decades, these decisions have been communicated to US citizens as though various
pieces aren’t fitting right in someone’s visionary idyllic Middle Eastern puzzle.
Therefore, leaders decide to disrupt the picture of the Middle East by multiple
means; direct action, assisting, or allowing others to shake up the pieces. Again
removing several million of the best pieces of the Middle Eastern puzzle and
scattering them in fairly specific places, does nothing more than further the plan
of destabilizing actions and allowances. Therefore, Obama has wittingly or not has
done several things to step in accord with someone’s visionary puzzle of Middle
Eastern idyllic future.

As humanitarian acts, for the people in the Middle East, these actions and
allowances have proven to do what for them? Are they safer? More stable? Do they
feel better morally? We don’t need the morality boost we have done several things we
were told would help them. From their side not so much, these people have faced
decades of these destructive actions and
allowances that seems to them most likely to resemble senseless bullying, and we
gripe about terrorism. Both are wrong. (see Saudi Arabia/ Muslims despite supporting
JASTA I have your back).

The visionary people though, those that are currently figuring out how to guide your
question of what the hell is going on, too have constructivist visions. And since
you, per snake lips Kissinger haven’t shared any loyalty to their groups they may
stay quiet, causing a hold off in action and plans. They know though that holding
off or taking part in small measures amount to an incredibly long road.

Obviously it is only for them, those that cling to notions about people, their
homelands, and allied countries that makes it is easy to send the lot to die
fighting people that stand in the way of their vision. If they cannot spark the war
they wanted, they might as well flood their lands with people that stand in their
way. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, we are not enemies of the Muslims, but it
sure seems like people are hell bent on this happening. As far as the involvement in
the Middle East is concerned, real war, fake war, good or bad, killing or fleeing,
all actions are sold as “morally good,” why? For who?

Only to the believers in these faiths, morally good leads to their vision. It does
not matter if you are from Europe, North America, or other places in Asia. It does
not matter about your beliefs, you could be Lutheran, Baptist, Taoist, Hindi, Sunni,
Buddhist, Communist, Shia, or any other sect. To these believers, you are all
equally wrong largely sinful and pagan.

This, I suspect, President-elect Trump is what is going on in the Middle East,
destabilizing, fighting, and spending trillions working toward a special
constructivist vision of the Middle East. For Jews and Catholics, influential
leadership and advisers prove over and over again that they will do whatever it
takes, this includes fake war reasoning as a “moral good.”

You might be surprised to learn, in many ways I believe this needs to happen, I am
ok with that, I have ideas to help. It just isn’t going to happen through us, our
allies, or Muslims acting in these ways in the Middle East. The believers of these
faiths need to feel secure in some way wherever preferably in their holy lands,
unarmed. They should not need to sneak behind these curtains of deceit when dealing
with their religion, belief, and faith. We can figure out a way to help but clearly,
again, everything needs to change.

“When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not
support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are
obligated to call for help of civil power, it’s a sign, I apprehend, of its being a
bad one.”

-Benjamin Franklin

A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEP IT -

1. Leave JASTA alone. Several prior statements suggest, our politicians should leave
The Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act alone. Our government protecting
foreign individuals and/or governments that appear to fund terrorism is a mistake.
Likewise treating terrorist groups like Isis differently because of who they are
funded by or target is a mistake.

2. Validate US Federal Government. You are not to blame for this
President-elect Trump, but to remain viable for US citizens and the world the US
Federal Govt. must do some act that solely benefits the people in Iraq, in Syria,
and in Iran. Whatever that is, for example to help them find a maintainable
stability, defend the defenseless people that
represent various ancient cultures, protect artifacts that belong to the world. I do
have some suggestions but mostly, I realize it is past time to ask them, maybe they
simply want us get out of their business for a while so they can figure out how to
deal with things. Even abiding by their request to keep out of their business for a
while is valid, whatever it takes to help these countries will help US Citizens and
the world begin to recover their view of the US Federal Govt.

3. Reviewing Possible Paths: Constructivist visions of Middle East recovery, what
others may desire to see as promised land “recovery,” and the new American Way.

Lucky for me every Muslim I have ever met I liked, (they were all Sunni, a few from
Pakistan, Egypt, Afghanistan, and Qatar) I believe I have met 10-15 total. I cannot
say the same for individuals that represent the primary strains of overly
represented religion I’ve met here. Perhaps for this reason, I actually desire to
understand and help the people, as some of my prior comments may illustrate my
knowledge of Islam is limited; I would expect it to be less than that of our
government. Especially with the help our leaders get with things like JASTA and
other decisions that take large teams of intellectuals to reflect, research, and I
suspect do a good thing here and there.

There are multiple issues that surround the refugee crisis, (none of which I blame
Muslims for). For instance, the entire world was not blind they saw rivers of people
that had at the least proportional male
representation week after week, wave after wave, month after month. From my periodic
glances over several months and seeing a strong representation of males, I thought
at minimum there is some leadership and perhaps army. Let’s work with them, train
them, and assist them going back. This thought stayed in my mind because within the
same week, Obama was shouting from places all over the world, from every country and
rooftop that would take him, shaming us for neglecting the needy single mothers that
the refugee crisis consisted of. Claiming that turning them away amounted to
islamophobia, and that fearing these needy mothers will let Isis win. Obama’s
worldwide spin was obviously designed, opportunistic, preloaded, devised merely to
shut people up, for me it marked more deception and more disgrace of our Federal
Government.

Maybe these refugees couldn’t less about their homelands, or my idea would not work
for a different reason, maybe there are several other things going on. How are we to
know? At no point in all our dealings with Muslims, for decades, not once have I
heard media allow opinions be formed by them here, there, or anywhere at any time.
Except when our media and various leaders trot them out only when they can exploit
them for their agenda, and that should sound very familiar. Which is another
interesting thing about 9/11 prior to it we heard regular reports about Palestinian
clashes in Israel. Almost immediately after 9/11 they vanished. Since 9/11 media has
been accented by Jewish people acting in solidarity with Muslims or special
attention is made to Jews that traipse around claiming to be pro-Palestinian. The
one thing that didn’t stop was commercials asking for money for the holy land of
Israel. Again, it isn’t Muslims fault that our media and government mistreat,
manipulate, and exploit them.

Historically, after wars with countries some started by us some elsewhere, fought on
various sides, after we settled our differences we became friends, allies. Unless it
does not suit someone’s agenda, not my agenda. At least to me it would seem more
suitable for our allies to be Russia, N. Europe, China, Japan, Both sides of Korea,
Vietnam, and Muslims, that hatchet is buried. It may surprise Muslims and N.
European people we have some truly incredible things in common that are way more
interesting than the Federal Govt and Media mistreatment, manipulation and
exploitation. That too will need to be explored another time, we have plenty to
consider here.

Again, due to single tracked media and political exploitation we are never allowed
to learn what Muslims think. So I they should speak up, let them be reactionary,
(they deserve it) let them be reasoned, they are very capable of opinions outside
what our media decides to promote.

In the meantime, here are constructivist visions to consider. 1. I consider
humanitarian 2.(a. and b.) I consider religiously humanitarian 3. I consider the
current American way.

Humanitarian recovery option one: (skipping the long list of reasoning) The people,
(not the religion) of those lands deserve for us to keep a liars promise to do what
is necessary to help them stabilize, rebuild, and begin to develop the understanding
necessary for better cooperation between our people. This does not mean callously
throwing money at a rebuilding effort this means a sustained, interactive,
considerate, hands-on assistance that will help the world. The problem we must face
is the US, and its advisers appear committed to continued destabilization in the
Middle East. Due to this and obvious internal concerns coordinated assistance may
take a while because it must be done without endangering anyone.

Religiously humanitarian recovery option two (A and B): Since largely protestant
countries are those that these Muslims feel safe to flee toward and live among they
must generally trust us above even other Muslim countries. Alongside these realities
sits a Pope that at times exploits the tragedy to appear gracious and others to bash
the protestant countries that seem to be doing all they can to help as many people
as they can. Therefore, Islam, Catholics, and even Greek Orthodox people need better
exposure to one another. Luckily there is plenty of money to finance opportunities
that lend themselves to this sort of deeply needed religious exposure and expedite
this holy land experience. When political or religious leaders want to play the
exploitation game what do they say? That’s right, deal me in!

Religiously humanitarian option A. As Muslims ran northward straight across Italy
and Greece they passed people that have historical problems with pulling their
weight. So we can set up an exposure recovery program Muslims can trade places with
the populations in these countries. By sending those Catholics and Greek Orthodox
people to the Middle East we give the inhabitants of the Middle East better exposure
to them, their faith, and a means to organize in ways that are better suited for
some visionary middle east. In return these Italians and Greeks can earn their keep
by learning about them, and helping them rebuild. In no time the Idyllic vision of
the Holy Land can come together, even Vatican City can be setup somewhere in the
land of Milk and Honey near the Holy Sea, it makes more sense. Look at Israel, the
Jews make more sense now. This method is much safer than war and much faster than
these destabilizing measures, and it will end this outsider view of envy the Vatican
must suffer from. By having Muslims in Greece and Italy they can contemplate their
existence away from the turbulent Middle East without suffering burden, guilt,
exploitation, isolation, or resentment. Instead of
committing acts of terror on France you can work on conversion and hey Spain is
right there plenty of Islamic heritage to be shared. Also, these places are close
enough to adequately understand and continue to offer appropriate help for the
displaced people of Islam.

Religiously humanitarian option B. Interestingly there happens to be a Catholic
country south of here that nobody wants to live in. The place is besieged with
violence, their commitment to spreading dangerous drugs all over the world is
unparalleled. The place is so troubled it makes sense that the Latino people cannot
stand living there. They could go to the Middle East and do the exposure recovery
exchange. Naturally not all the Catholics will not want to go to the Middle East and
those that don’t will feel just as at home somewhere on their namesake continent.

Like other interesting things here in the new world, new and changing names have
occurred since the earliest record, for instance Skraelings for Vikings, a word that
has plenty to do with dry things, like fish or meat or pelt or tobacco and if those
words aren’t oddly matching enough the word “record” is also related. 500 years
later these Skraelings were met by Roman Catholics who changed their name to
Indians. For Roman Catholics this label meant rape or rob or torture or slave and
eventually kill off as many as possible. Why kill off? Because Torah or Old
Testament
justified different slaves and they were not too far away. The descendants of Noah’s
Ham were captured and spread throughout the new world. It is no wonder the Vatican
wants the world to focus attention on that Theresa woman in India rather than where
Columbus and the following centuries of Roman Catholics thought they were, India.
Maybe that is the path to sainthood, playing your part in a deceptive smokescreen.
Other name changes included New Amsterdam to New York and finally that wildly
fortuitous namesake continent from South America to Latin America, how fortuitous.
We could drop the current name, split it up somehow, (for instance) we can call
everything from Guadalajara to Guatemala, New Palestine, great ring to it. This
would lead to grateful good Muslim neighbors vs miserable violent drug dealing
Catholic neighbors that endanger themselves and the world by being there.

How about it Muslims, do you want to live in Italy, Greece, or New Palestine? Maybe
they don’t or maybe they do but don’t want Catholics, Greek Orthodox, or even Jewish
people in the Middle East? If that is the case do those people go to Latin America,
Africa, or someplace else? Just like Israel now or China in the past for one good
reason or another some people need walls. I for one do not think the people of New
Palestine would need a wall, they would be fantastic neighbors.

Several of these options can be realized and funded by the Vatican, Italy, and
Israel by selling off all sorts of investments like properties in North America and
Europe things like religious retreats, places of worship, schools, other structures,
all the places they deedle kids, and they can stop investing in high profile
political candidates here. It is their vision; they should pay for the land, pay for
the resettlements if they end up impoverished in the holy land well that too seems
like biblical stuff. Maybe to help they can keep their commercial to the rest of the
world on air for all time, asking for money for the holy land.

The Current American Way: Personally, I do not like option three, not a single bit,
I do suspect it to currently be the most accurate.

As the good Muslims ease into the west, enjoying bubbly sugar water and junk food in
safety some level of remorse will sink in for leaving far behind those that weren’t
deemed good enough. So this message is for you, don’t feel bad about such
abandonment, you are considered good and those government officials have some very
special people that desire to study you. Thanks to nodes of SOCMINT, you as object
of possible terror the profiles of cognition. You can be certain Israel, The
Vatican, and our Federal Government already know how to find and turn on inner human
terror bombs, a known known. This is the hand that fits the glove of US
perception waiting for the key moment to trigger outrage, same as us. These are
forgone conclusions, more interesting are the known unknowns, because they are after
more, much much more, they are closely monitoring your tv viewing, phone, and
computer habits, you are being used as a sample audience still in sync with the
Middle East.

You see, media designed in certain ways does way more than drive people to destroy
or buy things, it can lead to actual behavior changes like peace and passivity.
Because of the many abilities of programing, it can enable things like peaceful
intake of bubbly sugar water and junk food from Morocco all the way to Pakistan.
Through the magic of such programming, all those people can expect equivalents of
Sex and the City, The New Normal, and Brave New Girls. Children’s “programming” will
include things along the lines of The Legend of Korra, Glee, and Gossip Girl.
Luckily some changes will just fall into place like The Wives of Said al Said. Porn
can be had but we can use different women since you valiantly try to protect yours
from such objectification. Sounds great, right?

Yea, there is a catch though, all those behavior changes amount to mental and
physical problems that negatively impact all of society. Don’t fuss about that
though, those that devise the programming will formulate loads of deceptive feel
good measures to medicate and mask whatever ailments your people may suffer from.
Furthermore, these are mere short-term problems; drafting propaganda of this sort is
relatively new. You should be pleased to know, ultimately their aim is to
synchronize such
programming. Everyone they consider organized and pious will be rewarded. Those that
aren’t, like the unorganized protestants of today, with any hope, will be forever
made to look foolish, guilty, racist, and evil. Interested?

These options aside,

This business of giving the Middle East destabilizing actions amounts to the stick
and excess aid to Israel or Italy or migrants or Africa amounts to the carrot. These
things aren’t good for them or us. In either case if and how they want to change it
is up to them. Just like us, we absolutely need to change but can’t quite see it
yet, we can figure it out and we can lead by example. Of course we should still help
when necessary, what does that mean though outside of emergencies. It is more
important to establish what does actually help countries, at this point this should
be a
reciprocal process meaning again we need to learn things. For example learning why
the hell did everyone flee at once from Africa and the Middle East, in the midst of
what we were told important regime changes and our “assistance” was helpful. Were
they spurred on at the same time by someone or some entity? Was that supposed to
spark a war? The pope even called it an invasion, that seems incendiary. Compared to
carrot and stick
interference, figuring out what is helpful may not be easy.

4. Misguidance and Misrepresentation: Like JASTA with its design to hold foreign
government officials, various institutions, and individuals accountable for
Terrorism. Guidelines should be made to likewise punish, (domestic or foreign)
individuals or groups that work toward the creation and preservation of deliberately
blurred histories, questionable policies, distortions or disintegration of natural
ties, and our sacrificial otherwise vapid culture.

As people run to our lands, (not South America, not Africa, not India etc.) from all
over the planet, for even questioning such a thing we are routinely slandered by our
governments, media, and various leaders as ignorant or racist. Words never ascribed
onto people from/in cultures that we are told to view as far more narrow, only us.

Then our people are used to resolve something on behalf of those that flee and/or we
are encouraged to fight someone else’s battle, resulting in us again frequently
being cast as the bad guy. Vietnam is a perfect example, pulled in by exceedingly
Catholic France, (I do not think France realizes the extent they have been abused
and used by Rome and later Vatican) to fight the spread of Communism at the height
of our government/media anti-communism propaganda campaign, most of us consider that
bad enough. So, as the military guys were fighting and dying, the fact that Nixon
sold the manufacturing base out from under them at the same time to Communist China
is again treachery. This isn’t the fault of Communism or Asia this is again
questionable and contradictory guidance.

Considering these elements and to the point of this, media with its world renown
spintastic image making abilities chose to forever make the bad guys the vets.
Accordingly, the vets fought an unjust war, they behaved poorly in it, and many died
in the mud while guys lucky enough to know to stay back fucked their drugged up soon
to be ex in the mud at Woodstock. Never mind about the federal government or media’s
role in anything Communist related propaganda prior to or during Vietnam because
according to the media everybody got what they deserved.

When considering the squacking discontent media served us for years about US
Government Vietnam involvement when reflected against Iraq, it is disgraceful. Fake
reasoning didn’t matter, Wikileaks footage of
journalists getting blasted didn’t matter, and photos of tortured
prisoners didn’t matter. The only unified corporate media criticism of Iraq was
declaring Mission Accomplished by Bush, this proposed victory mattered!! If it
weren’t a hypocritical, opportunistic, evil, single minded, and middle east vision
driven, I’d think it was a joke. – Jews and Catholics are sickening people, (just
wait lest you think I adhere to some Hitler bullshit).

Finally, someone sparks what amounts to gigantic pyrrhic war after gigantic pyrrhic
war after gigantic pyrrhic war and some of us get barely recognized as the good guy.
All of this for what? More reasons our leaders are not taking us, our lands, the
role we play in this world serious enough, and this has got to change. – and again
here you are,
President-elect Trump.

Communism is an interesting thread in our recent history. I always suspected that
pope John Paul was selected to make Communist Poland yearn to be free due to him
being the first Polish pope ever. Then I thought it interesting that he was the
first Polish pope ever. Looking it up, I learned he was the first non-Italian pope
in over 400 years. What happened over 400 years ago? Martin Luther.

BARBED ARYANS, BARBED ROSSA, & LIBERTY THAT WILL NOT SINK

5. WAR: Beyond the commonalities of terrorism and what appears as
widespread governmental disregard for everyday citizens in Germany, Sweden, Belgium,
Norway, Denmark, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, in different ways
Russia and others. All of us suffer other links, most of us come from the
inadequately appreciated principal combatants of essentially three recent world
wars, (Napoleonic, WWI, and WWII).
Incredible as it may seem, there are people today that continue to fan those embers,
people that would like to see more war between us. On order to forever stop such
manipulation we need to better scrutinize events and powers that guided leaders like
Hitler.

We can start with examining the state of Communism as it took hold in Russia.
Governments in Europe were leaning more and more left; despite all the internal
discord Communism was largely viewed as an idea worth exploring in our world, a
stride toward equality. However, since Communism successfully did away with
religion, age old institutions of religious doctrine took notice. Lucky for them
Fascism had been crafted, said to be designed in part by a Roman Catholic “Teutonic
Barbarian” hating Italian.

Likewise, Hitler, Goebbels, and Himmler, primary members of the Fascist regime in
Germany were all Roman Catholic. Were it not for the
contemporary perspective that these men were driven by paganism and purity, this
would be considered substantial. Scholars might maintain it more accurate to say
they were only raised Roman Catholic.

When reflected against the rampant examples of sexual abuse Roman Catholic priests
push on children, the cover up, and protection those abusers get from the Vatican is
all apparently routine. It makes one wonder what possibly could have happened to
little Hitler, Goebbels, and Himmler to make them later turn their backs on the
Vatican. Considering even those horrifically abused kids of today, when they grew up
they were surrounded by several valid options including Islam, Lutheranism, even
Paganism they tend to remain Roman Catholic. Which above anything else displays that
even today Roman Catholicism has followers that will remain loyal as they, their
loved ones, friends and greater community endure life altering disturbing things.
From all this the only unquestionable conclusion we can gain is that the Vatican is
quick to cover things up, it will likely forever remain at best a known unknown the
depths of abuse Hitler, Goebbels, and Himmler may have suffered from.

We should remain thankful that we are left with some prevailing wisdom, which
amounts to this; without any reason what so ever these men dropped Roman Catholicism
and replaced it with pagan worship. Although, again, as scholars maintain, they
didn’t work fully on behalf of their newfound appreciation and worship of paganism.
Instead, they worked mainly on behalf of an obscure racial deference for purity. To
fuse these newfound loves of paganism and purity these men used a brand new
political doctrine called Fascism and to support this mix of elements they joined
forces with predominantly Roman Catholic Italy, hand in hand they went to war for
paganism and purity. Seems about right.

This summation is emblematic of the wildly grotesque and highly
manufactured historical frame most people on this planet currently see from. It
consists of multiple impossible coincidences. You would likely find more accuracy in
the following statement, Hitler was a “messenger” for the Vatican/Italy during WWI.
Partially because someone with such a lifelong lust for warfare, so much so he was
eagerly awaiting and
celebrating the WWI announcement live in Munich. It would seem unusual for them to
ever stoop to messenger, researching, for any reason. Furthermore, it is interesting
that he vanished for approximately two years until he magically appears this day of
WWI announcement in Munich. Two
possibilities it was during these two years that he was getting abused by the church
and found paganism, or he was getting training for something for the Vatican.

Whatever the case could be you must recognize that every contrivance and every
action these men made was for the Vatican. From the hakenkreuz (hooked cross not
swastika), to binding the Third Reich to the Holy Roman Empire (not the pagan people
before it), to the protectionist stance toward collecting catholic countries, to the
foremost need to stop religion absent communism, to the final solution of
eliminating the meddling competition. More than anything else this was a holy war
done on behalf of the Vatican.

Dubious? If these men were motivated by race and paganism, why would they bring war
to ancient “pagan” or similarly “pure” people? Was it because that these similar
“pure” ancient “pagan” countries had populations that happened to consist of
non-Catholics or Communists? Yes. In speeches does Hitler maintain talk about
paganism or Roman Catholicism? His speeches are full of Roman Catholic messages, I
would suspect if someone were to look for it you may find contrary messages to race
and paganism. One such message is his “1000 year reich.” Who places an end date on
not only their reign but that of their people? It compares measly to the nearly 2000
year control the Roman Catholic church has had and that is merely a faith in Christ.
A belief, not a flesh and bone supreme race as we are told over and over that he
speaks on behalf of. When speaking does Hitler appear proud or like a furious
preacher reprimanding his followers? On behalf of our ancestors, Pagans, and
non-Catholics everywhere on the planet, what significance does the religion of those
that kill a man of the same religion that others of a different religion care
desperately about, have? None. Of all the actions that matter in respect to WWII
which of them that we are told over and over and over were made on behalf of
paganism and/or race, which one benefits pagans and/or a race? None.

Since Hitler was instructed to connect his reich to the Holy Roman Empire, (again,
instead of the pagan people before it) it is notable in two ways.

1. Germania, (Roman name for Germany) translates into things like the germ of
mankind or beginning man. For Romans and later Vatican, Germania as home to
beginning man likely pointed to something religious, actual Eden where “pure man”
would be placed by God. There is much more to this but I need to leave it, Germania
as Vatican Eden or not.

2. Charles Darwin and his idea of evolution did ruin whatever Eden myths the Vatican
held as longstanding truths. Darwin debunked the bible in a grave way, and so along
with Communism, (absent religion, it likely resembled a version of paganism to the
Vatican) evolution posed a
critical, instrumental, and enormous threat to the Vatican.

What institution of manipulation would overlook clear beneficial actions made on its
behalf and pin those actions on an overly abused under represented scapegoat
paganism and an obscure racial deference of purity? The same institution of
manipulation that has proven to protect itself above all else. When you stop to
consider the volume of strife Europe has known, the Vatican learned ages ago how to
influence, when and how to play multiple sides, how not to show its hand, and how to
disguise hate filled revenge.

Which brings to mind a documentary I watched recently called Holbein: Eye of the
Tutors, made by a Catholic man reinterpreting a painting from 1533 by Hans Holbein,
a friend of Erasmus and contemporary of Martin Luther called The (French)
Ambassadors, (interestingly for our Federal Government of today I would call it The
Advisers). According to the reinterpretation, this documentary claimed this painting
provided evidence of Hans Holbein being a Roman Catholic, where the pope acts as
vicar of Jesus Christ to the Vatican and Catholic Churches, (hierarchical). Further
stating that Holbein used this painting to hide a secret loyalty to Roman
Catholicism instead of the Protestant Reformation, where your relationship with God
is yours, (without hierarchy).

This painting is most certainly about religion, that is about where our opinions
cease to match. I would say that his interpretation lends very well to a Roman
Catholic ritualized tradition of historical fabrication, sanctification, a tradition
at least as old as Eusebius rewriting
Constantine. does Gabriele Finaldi the Director of the National Gallery play into
that? I suspect the documentarian is suffering from a more typical form of cognitive
bias.

This painting is without a doubt the most interesting and clear remark about
religion I have ever seen. The Roman Catholic and Protestant Reformation debate can
be settled easily by the selected hymns in Luther’s “open book.” Hymns that do not
belong together in the actual hymnal are placed together. This is a notable
distinction, considering the concise measuring instruments and multiple clear
contrasts Holbein deliberately laid these songs side by side. The hymn to the right
describes the ten commandments; I am Lord and God! Take heed No other Gods doth thee
mislead; thy heart shall trust alone in me. The hymn to the left says people of
different lands and tongues let them all unite in praise of God. Thou holy light,
guide divine, Oh, cause the Word of life to shine! Teach us to know our God alright
and call Him Father with delight. From every error keep us free; let none but Christ
our Master be.

Luther is bluntly saying Christ is an error, a Master, and not a God. The Protestant
Reformation was marked by removing crucifixes from churches, their presence goes
against Gods very own commandments, all other Gods mislead, Jesus Christ is a lie.
Deeper inspection of this painting suggests that Luther was not as anti-semetic as
the ritual tradition of historical fabrication suggests. Considering how tied to
Jesus Christ many reform churches are it illustrates more constructivism nudging
people back into worshiping “Christianity” a lie, Evangelicals are not Christian.

This painting goes much further sharing with us that whatever education,
categorization of earthly or celestial science and discovery, idea, wealth, or
religious category. Just about every conceivable thing, up, down, good or bad, truth
or lies, in or out the Vatican not only knows but controls. To access this
information the Vatican way, you can go through known clerical dressed, book leaning
person to the right. A book held doubly closed by a golden buckle and by him, (to
contrast Luther’s open book). Or choose differently and have the well paid, equally
Vatican righteous secularly dressed multiple weapon wielding person either pay or
kill you and give your information to the Vatican. Which this painting could also
suggest because years earlier Holbein painted astronomer, mathematician, clock maker
and friend Nicholas Kratzer building one of the objects in this painting and has
others that we can presume he made behind him that are all on this table of these
Ambassadors. Mostly, Holbein displays that the Vatican has every possible thing
thought of and
methodically covered, except itself.

From above it all, literally backing the well-financed war figure to the left,
hidden in deliberate partial cover by a curtain, the truth is exposed. By thinking
itself to be literally behind and responsible for everything the Vatican bared
itself as having an empty self-affirming, self-serving, simplistic egotistical
purpose. Because of all of its sin, lies, control, and manipulation, Holbein shows
us through this anamorphic skull when viewed from the opposite side of the crucifix
and matching downward angle to it, you realize their connection. The only other
thing that is in deliberate and even more cover is that of the Star of David, which
is hidden by the skull itself, and I imagine hidden commandments. Everything else in
the picture is clear and open including having normal life and death in their own
way being equal. It is only the Vatican that is dying an unnatural, prolonged, and
grotesque death. Once it is over, everything comes into view, the truth just like
the skull will be
revealed, only then will you see how warped, hideous, unnatural, and evil the life
the Vatican had. I suspect Holbein and Kratzer were huge
contributors to Henry VIII taking an about face on the Vatican. This painting is as
chilling as it is absolutely brilliant.

With that in mind, Hitler sent people to collide with others that
unwittingly shared everything, killing millions and millions and millions and
millions. Copying a war decades earlier that Germany was never intended to win
killing millions, and millions, and millions. Hitler sent to die those that
represented people that all held dear ideas not just from Luther himself but also
those that Luther made possible like Holbein, Engels, Brakel, Nietzsche,
Schopenhauer, Hegel, Jefferson, Darwin, Jung, Paine, Newton, Friedrich Schlegel,
even Karl Marx and obviously, many more. Each one representing ideas better than the
tome of myths that they or someone somewhere in their lineage dropped behind them
and for that the Fatherland, Motherland, and their descendants were sent to destroy
each other again and again and again.

All the while, those that ran the fascist regime, to those that ran the camps, to
those that ran the cities, and to those special populations in special countries
that Hitler gathered and protected, all continued Gods work. Some worked in media,
some in the schools, and some with those they despised most, the ones that killed
their master, Jesus Christ.

The fascist regime was a mere bandage though, intended only to heal wounds as old as
Luther. So as the front line drew near, someone special
reminded, “save the churches.” And so from the very beginning through to the very
bitter end, everyone and everything worth saving remained. Mostly cloistered in
Roman Catholicism. And until today mostly hidden behind the Vatican curtain. –Truth

IN THE BATTLE OF IDEAS BETTER IDEAS WIN.

Not just WWII but three massive wars that the casualties really mounted against
these protestant descendants. Aside from someone wanting us to become hostile
enemies and remain separate from Islam, those same people clearly want us, to hate
each other, and however possible get us wiped out. We aren’t even supposed to
consider these points, instead all attention is on Jews, the only victims, ever.
Nobody really won these massive wars because everyone lost, there is not a bigger
tragedy, ever. Even worse, connection, and identification is absent because identity
is lacking and so this cycle can continue. Aside from massive wretched wars are
there other ritualized means of our destruction? If we allow such perception, to
keep looking like losers, what does this do for our women? Look at our media, look
at our society, you tell me.

How many possible ways can this be put, WWII was a blatantly clear holy war.
Numerous scholars examined all of this, they know quite well that it was. Hitler,
Goebbels, and Himmler were likely ordained priests. Eva Braun went to Catholic
school and spent time in a Convent, these are not coincidences and none of them are
pagan, they adhered just as well to racial claims. Braun and Hitler waited till
their last breaths deep in a bunker to get married, if that is at all true, who were
they afraid of upsetting? Mostly we consider Jews to be the expert source in
everything WWII I suspect they deliberately chose to exploit this racism pagan
charade further because it gets them better attention. I wish they merely suffered
confirmation bias but this amounts to an enormous repulsive unequivocal
collaboration. Maybe Jews don’t want the Catholics to be outed as losing WWII due to
age old historical cultural and financial
complicities between Jewish leaders and the Vatican, maybe it goes deeper.

Ultimately, for sycophantic Jews and Catholics WWII marks most strikingly a minor
switch in their approach. They went from viewing these people, (my people) who they
determined looked different because of some evil pagan heritage to these people look
different and because of that they are all ignorant and evil racists. Same troubled
song and dance from which they and sadly those that believe them, (Americans)
currently and constantly outright state or imply through Federal Government leaders
and corporate media. This reminds me most of a quote, “If you tell a lie big enough
and keep repeating it, people will come to believe it.” - Joeseph Goebbels. From
what institution did he gain this information? Second by second WWII grows more
hollow for Jews and Catholics. We did not pay so many prices for so much
exploitation. They do not need to vanish, they need their holy land even if they
need to dig out the holy dirt out of Palestine and replace it with something else
they need to exist somewhere somehow away from us.

Returning to a poignant and prophetic quote from another person that benefited from
Luther’s reformation. “When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself;
and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so
that its professors are obligated to call for help of civil power, it’s a sign, I
apprehend, of its being a bad one.”

-Benjamin Franklin

Hence the curtain, a religion hiding in our political ideology that guides our
government in every possible way that makes little sense to any of us but benefits
long term goals of these religions. In defending such beliefs, it really is
troubling that Israel or Italy should ever control any weapons. They need to feel
safe without them and without us. Again this holy land thing needs to be sorted out.

Am I going to learn something I don't already know from this? Verbosity is not a virtue.

TRUE IGNORANCE - WHEN YOU ARE TOLD A TRUTH AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT

6. Censorship: If for one reason or another I cannot return to these ideas, those
that investigate them with an open mind will enjoy
researching them and sharing the information on their own. There is incredible
sorrow, woe beyond comprehension, possibly as deep as 2000 years is long. It needs
recognition, and it does pass as the good
overcomes it.

There are those that will immediately strike to refute these things, by mostly
hurling insults. Along with the cynics these institutions likely have contingencies
set for such a person as me, abusive control and power of such magnitude is not only
mildly interesting it plainly surpasses their beliefs to uphold it. One can be
certain this will be attacked and likely I will be attacked, if I vanish, or they
kill me and I cannot continue take the following to heart.

The most important thing in all of this, if I am off about everything, these topics
matter, they are nowhere near over and nowhere near wrong to discuss or think about,
should be far from censored, especially the next two.

I may have forgot to place a few cc’s along the way so here is the general
reasoning. Some specific leaders were cc’d to let them see what will happen when
someone disbelieves the conventional wisdom, myths and the ill-advised acts that
amount to serious plagues within this and other countries. As they consider allowing
and disallowing religions and cultures into their country, (as I believe they
should) they deserve a rounder perspective. At least a perspective that tries to
understand this guidance that has persistence matched only by wretchedness.

I cc’d other leaders because I assume they actually know some of this and would like
to share with you and others some pertinent information. Others I cc’d because these
things have deeply affected their people in ways they possibly haven’t considered.
Obviously, Merkel and Putin should run laps around me, listen to their guidance,
more than anyone on this world their countries need to reconcile.

Do not worry so much about people fleeing the US, they can be found. To keep things
easy for a bit the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe might consider tighter
international flight restrictions. Maybe strike a deal with Israel its chosen ones
can return if they get rid of their nukes. Others that did not get cc’d I apologize
but I am in a crunch.
President-elect Trump, work with them all, build a beautiful world.

For the remaining institutions, dogmatic, media, resisters, racists, and perhaps
members of the Federal government, I suspect you are suffering some unpleasant
feelings toward me. Most that may have a problem here I presume would include the
groups that I will narrow down to the Jewish guy, Hitler guy, and Catholic guy.
Since the Hitler fan shares media exploitation that resembles Muslims the most I
doubt his perspective will be shared. Besides, after #5 Hitler guy probably needs
time to reconsider everything, including his informant buddies.

Before I talk about the other groups, I want to discuss a bit about race for the
stultified Hitler person. The talking hairdos on CNN last week discussed the notion
that groups that do things like burn the US flag do so as representations of the
first amendment. The segment argued somewhat circularly that people burn the flag
because they do not feel like they are part of America, a last desperate vestige of
their freedom of speech. Whereas, per the show host Don Lemmon, Nazi flag holders
represent only hate. This was the most emphatically made point in the whole flag
burning debate, an odd digression that no panelist argued with. Knowing a bit about
corporate media, it was likely prepackaged bit inserted into the segment as a final
thought. While I do not know anyone that totes or even owns such a flag, I disagree
with the mouth piece of CNN. I suspect the reason one has such a flag is due to
problems that are far more serious than freedom of speech or exclusion.

Notions of cohesion that come prepackaged with endlessly emphasized ideas about
hate, rejection, and loss I think emulates experiences that
primarily we suffer from. Does it come automatically within us or is it educated
into us? I have met so many beautiful intelligent women that are independent with no
designs for family, caught between career pursuits and/or educational ones. Success
amounts to societal achievement and their independence are what resonate most for
them, unity and/or family is in absolute peril.

I recently caught a statement one woman wrote about racism. -

“As a blond-haired blue-eyed person of Scandinavian descent, (these) white
supremacists boil (her) blood, need to be shut down, and should be educated into
submission.

As a person who studied comparative religion, the modern corruption of the swastika,
an ancient Indian symbol of peace and goodwill, (turning) it into a symbol of Nazi
hate, is revolting.

As a person who studied German language and culture, the sudden uptick of white
supremacy worries (her). The German people have worked several generations to
distance themselves from radical Nazis. Surprisingly, there are still Americans who
equate Germans with Nazis and we do not need that number to grow…”

An interesting and palpable declaration, she is doing much more than wielding
measures of authority based on her educational experiences. She is presuming an
inherency in people that share aspects of her physical characteristics that without
such governing makes them hate, (something needs educated out). When considering the
stereotypes that flourish in these lands about blond-haired blue-eyed females,
compliments about educational prowess might be hard for guys to beat, does that make
her subservient to education? It very well might, as though her mind can no longer
tolerate relationships that utilize what she has deemed her lesser features,
physical traits, a womb, placing education above companionship and family. Instead
the cerebral acuity she obtains from education completes her. She serves as the
shining light of tolerance and awareness not to be despoiled by lower pagans or
racists that would like her for any lower characteristics, she represents something
more. At the very least we can consider the idea that she has been educated into
submission.

Therefore, she has also unwittingly suggested that men that share her perspective
have been turned subservient by such an education. In many respects, they have been,
although like her this has happened through several means, (not just education)
males too are conditioned into suffering from similar submissive mindsets.
Considering what is currently positioned as the single, (designed by the Vatican,
distorted by our media, and completely erroneous) alternative, what choice do they
have? None really. Until today.

Least overt in this statement, but likely the most genuine concern is her scorn for
being associated with white supremacists, Nazis, and in a way those she resembles,
traits she has little need or care for. As she points out people have some tendency
to view Germans in this country as racists. (This includes the repeated associations
that comes from corporate Media and Federal Govt over and over, I mentioned
earlier.) She is stereotyping for her readers, since picking out what “German”
people look like
resembles mostly people from Northern Eurasia, (people that have more features than
blond-hair and blue-eyes).

If she feels her presence, in ways her very existence is tainted by these oft
repeated associations, a growing danger of their racist presence, threatens her and
those like her that serve as a beacon of educated awareness. Imagine couples that do
manage to get together obviously too suffer associations of racism or worse.
Pressures that contribute to unknown, unexamined, and what I would call deliberate
strains on their actual relationship. When nearly every mass message goes contrary
to it, why bother try to be a caring loving couple? It may influence others who
could potentially make more children adding to the basket of deplorables.

Accordingly, a group of people that share these various physical traits is almost
unheard of, I don’t think I ever experienced it. What I suppose would be one of the
most natural experiences, from my perspective seems incredibly uncomfortable,
unnatural. Has the US media developed an idea that such solidarity cannot be
trusted? One war and we are to believe that our entire racial history is suspect, an
idea that is as preposterous as it is likely true. If that war emblemized a bit of
actual truth, what we suffer would still be too much. Unity or cohesion that amount
to levels of normalcy for people all over this world are really at odds for us.
Since there is an undeniable message that is educated and by several other means
coerced into us, pride or group loyalty in any adequate sense does not exist in any
way for any of us.

This needs to change, we have spent 2000 years under control of these wretched
institutions. So, Hitler guy, it is hard to really step in your shoes but I would
imagine that your perspective of difference started in the education system, honed
through corporate media, and possibly work environment however you got there, where
do you turn? I feel for you, I really do. If we are honest, I think most of us have
felt those things. Luckily I suppose since I never felt an affinity to or from
Hitler, my experiences of excessive disharmony regarding race is somewhat different.
No matter the expression, our existence has been so thoroughly tied to racism others
struggle to even allow much less consider the topic, our race today has become the
devil worship and witchcraft of years ago, they have become self-governed, and
obedient, so good for you break that chain. I think figuring out how to free
yourself from your group and the cult of lies they adhere to will not be too hard.

APATHY AS SOUL

What will be hard will be figuring out how to woo these women frozen to ideas that
lie to them and harm all of us. Luckily you do share common ground with her, you are
both suffering from being involuntarily placed into isolating states of self-fear,
self-hate, self-doubt, group-fear, group-hate, and group-doubt. From the age of
Martin Luther until 100 years ago well-meaning people have unwittingly, and I
imagine some deliberately worked toward an age of awareness. I doubt it had much to
do with race, it was more how to free us from religion that most sensed was abusive
toward us. They didn’t realize that ever since the invention of Jesus our people
have endured these strains of condemnation due to race. Only now has the suffering
grown clear and far more broad. Religion, blame, and guilt has enervated,
emasculated, degraded, and disestablished all awareness of our people.

Jewish and Catholic leaders have thrust us back to the beginning of the Catholic
Church, we have been cast into two make believe dead-end roads, those that hate stay
together, those that do not stay together are good but since they lost that hate
they are empty and require mental,
(religious and now educational) and physical “conversions.” I am a little unsure
about what constitutes mental illnesses vs mind distortions in these regards but I’d
bet these things create and exacerbate all sorts of mental problems. Along with
everything else, these things too must be fixed. A little friendly advice, wooing a
highly-educated female with slick talk about fixing her mental illness isn’t the
best route, you will figure it out, you must.

The rest of us need to understand how our society has gotten here. It seems there is
bias everywhere media, govt, and an educational system that caters to girls. We need
damage control, better understanding, we need to design a culture to undo what they
have done to you and her. We need a healthy existence, a future to look forward to,
away from all these hideous lies. From what I can gather that does not fully exist,
it must, this is my single commandment.

404 Compliant - those that ran the media, those that ran the banks, ran the state
department, universities, medical, other government, legal etc.. Guys that have
proven very capable of devising spectacular endless slander.

Who am I though, hard to imagine preconceived elaborate schemes against me. If
anything, these people will barely notice me I am hard to see from atop their piles
of unparalleled influence and judgement, they will treat me easier than mass of
President-elect Trump voters. If this does blip on their radar they will run their
path of outage with heightened levels of fury. Growling that I am an intolerant
ignorant racist, snarling that I am a pagan. Demand that everyone disavows me, all
as it should be. They are viewed by the public as authorities on such labels. So, to
be fair, this amounts to far more than snarling and growling. Additionally, this is
a well-worn path of what is considered legitimate, righteous, and dignified.
Obviously, I do not stand a chance, I will likely be dispatched into whatever hell
crazy chosen racist pagan catholic deeding nonsense, banished into obscurity, and
best of all everyone would be made to feel better about it, morally. The problem is
this; me being right or wrong, their voice of distinction comes from an overly-worn
out path of
exploitation and deception that serves only them.

These Catholic guys and Jewish guys likely do not believe me when I say that I am
for them, for their culture and for their religion. If Wahhabi Islam wants to throw
gay men from the roof or chop up women for other reasons, ok. That does not make
full sense to be but I am not to judge without full understanding. Obviously, I
respect culture and religion enough to consider that these people know what they are
doing.

Therefore, I am convinced, Jewish guy and Catholic guy that you believe staying
behind those beliefs, being chosen, the rituals, whatever
hierarchical, oil lamps, vicar, wailing walls, holy land, holy water, all order up
down in and out it is your everything. Those that are outside of your beliefs do not
matter in the least, best when used as cannon fodder. According to your beliefs,
India is full of pagans, China is full of pagans, Northern Eurasia is full of
pagans, a world full of evil people you can destroy to get your Middle East lands of
milk and honey. They should be aware that you will literally do anything include
have us lie to the UN to safeguard your shit beliefs and enact your vision on the
Middle East. Beyond an ugly necessity for power this curtain is a nuisance and since
operating from behind it comes at the expense of others, it needs to go and there is
only one way for that to happen, the holy lands.

I hope you remember that we gave you nearly 2000 years. For ignorant pagan racists,
that is remarkably tolerant.

7. Race: Interestingly, most of us are content with and/or encouraging of others to
find pride in themselves, their culture, homeland, and race. We are no different, we
are worth understanding and protecting as a people. Yet this does not occur for us,
quite the opposite we tend to be plenty uneased by it. What is undermining the
development of these meaningful parts of existence? The simplistic, erroneous, and
overly promoted racial and pagan perspectives of WWII certainly aid in such
resistance.

Something is educated into us, what that person is also suggesting is there is
something inherent in people that flourishes without education. Rather than a
natural burgeoning racism from race, this inner thing that drives them to the only
figure that they are told is on their side, is deliberately toxic. What might have
been a natural a notion of race, something as fundamental as gender and could be as
important as it is suppressed by corporate media and education. Linking oppression
to educational achievement is not only wrong it is dangerous, especially how it is
exploited.

For instance, due to this invented notion that we are in dire need to be minded by
these religions, (without their good, they desperately want us to believe we have
none). Through their educated guidance, they instill thin traces of their valued
morality, and luckily corporate media is there to keep us in line by routinely
telling us how ignorant and potentially racist we are. More than that though,
through their guidance they can point out what actions and allowances we can take in
the Middle East. This is because we “know” that our condemnation is morally
justified and bound to their religions. For this and other lies, we are, above
anything else on this planet, bound to their esteemed beliefs. With their morally
valid religious guidance influencing everything, who needs evidence to invade or who
needs to provide promised stability? When such valued religions guide every action
and allowance, so what if it serves only them, accordingly without them we equate
hate or nothing at all.

Through these rampant associations of hate, racism, and ignorance through corporate
media, Federal Government, and education does more than
senselessly justify actions and associate notions of false inevitable racism
strictly to us. It makes challenging racial and pagan aspects of WWII seem racist,
it makes no matter how innocuous the talk is to discuss our race to appear racist,
it makes everyone consider our very existence as racist. Combined these norms serve
to not just divide us but compel us to demonstrate disgust and infidelity for lies.
An imposed disregard of something that may be as foundational in our society as
gender or even if it were completely innocuous, these methods of oppressive
pressures have been made to destroy our very identity.

Does media outside of “news,” (episodic television, movies, advertising, etc.) play
a causative role in our conditioning? Yes. For example, where we are used to
routinely deliver ideas that are generally destructive, mostly for us but others as
well. Or where celebratory value and/or meaning is had by other races or cultures
while we serve as a perfunctory reflection, a capitulatory failure, and/or the
single voice of prejudice. Or where we are ritually used to signify racial
destruction or superficial companionship or human trophies. Others are typecast as
well and you will find scholarly study on those examples whereas ours, that study is
considered repugnant, which doesn’t help matters much either.

If figures in media, government, and education routinely use these combined elements
to maintain a culture of suspicion where we are kept in check with blame, guilt,
that comes from lies, (or even if it was truth) it is all done with the English
language, they are abusing us in our language. We were kind enough to let these
people in it, they are our guests. This culture does not belong in our language, it
is time to get them out and for us to start over.

Clearly media currently benefits someone though. Would those that govern media use
it to carry out a vendetta against a race they desired to become part of? This is a
big planet, why did Jews flee to the middle of Europe 2000 years ago? According to
history they seemed huddled in their fiddler on the roof villages segregated and
segregating themselves as Gods race. It appears that many of them physically
changed, was it through all that time? Whether they wanted to resemble our physical
features or not. Most Jews do not resemble me, and they use media to vilify,
ridicule, and leave us in the mud holding the bag.

As I mentioned, allowing Hitler to be the supposed exception, (I do not accept his
fawning about my race to be legitimate). Other mentions of race by contemporary or
historical figures are lacking. For thousands of years being around Jews who proudly
exclaim themselves as the chosen race of God, therefore unwilling to mix due to the
special status. That seems kind of unusual, were my ancestors not allowed to express
inherent natural aspects of race around Jews? Due to religious evil pagan
association, and suppressed by it. From this would seem obvious that there is an
easy way and a hard way, we can ease our way into healthy identity absent of
continued associations and abuse or we can wait for a maniac that doesn’t give a
flip about us and we can go bananas killing whoever.

Only if Jews or Catholics were capable of sharing any truth. Sadly, insults and
whatever bullshit they can make up is all they have, which makes sense considering
this history of theirs. All we can do is review antiquity and what happened to
people Jews consider to have wronged them in the past. Look at their time in Egypt
with their plagues and frogs making people sick more than anything else this
resembles media and politicians making us sick.

Then there are Jews that do resemble me, no matter how you kidnapped, bluffed,
tricked or waited in that region long enough to make your way into features that
appear most among my race. Please know that either through time or mixing with
unchosen your existence lead more directly to the camps than anything else. So you
certainly can be Jewish and welcome aboard, it is nice to have our representation in
the holy land. Just know that a wide majority of this race has a problem with
exalted racial labels thrown upon us. Such as pure or master or chosen by God they
are all viewed as equally vile. You should tell your rabbi or jew buddies to stop
saying such lies and if not that, try the politically correct angle.

For the rest of us white is currently meaningless, there are several racial titles
out there that have meaning between white and some egotistic exaggeration and/or
lie. Find something your ancestors would appreciate and love it. Identity and
understanding from our perspective is obviously lacking. Past leaders and thinkers
starting with Luther realized this and recognized we are being used because of it.
It is time for us to make sense, for us, at this point any outside influence good or
bad about anything, does not belong.

Media might be a tool to enlighten and help people. Instead it is
damaging, exploitive, a means to further agendas, blind the public from important
aspects of a message or a story or a war, encourage bad ideas, twist or remove
meaning, manipulate, destroy natural ties, promote bad food, and sell drugs for
problems media itself obviously contributes to. If media is to remain as a powerful
means of expression, we need less of these splashy glimpses of fabula and syuzhet
and the resultant stars or thumbs. It needs actual examination of what is it doing
to people and I am sure they know.

And to be clear about other races, I do not hate or whatever similar thing has been
programed to run through your brain ungoverned. These “colored” traits likely
emerged from every skin shade we can see on this planet, we did not ask to change we
just did. One can safely assume others, like Jews seem to have, can too. We need to
define what they change into, it needs to make more sense than these lies about
simplistic associations of holy war and its fallout. We are more than this, much
more, and that is a good thing.

8. Paganism A few things about our current perspective of paganism, ancient
observatories like Goseck or Stonehenge represent and resulted in several
interesting things, among them a calendar, an appreciation of seasons, The Acht, and
likely the pagan idea that we go around the sun. There are several artifacts that
illustrate this. One of which is on what we are told is a Thors hammer. Ever wonder
why various themes appear on Thor hammer artifacts, and every single one that I have
seen to excludes lightning? Those themes illustrate concepts more powerful than
lightning, and another topic I need to leave for now.

As longstanding truths, none of these ideas constitute myth, and if they aren’t
myths or remotely sinister ideas they are not evil. Considering ancient varieties of
worship and resultant systemic abuse that at times plagued the ancient middle east,
(and to a degree still does) our
ancestors did not need a sea parted, a virgin birth, or a talking angel, nor do you.
When reflected against even the most fervently defended book of myths our ancient
truths represent a birthright and legacy that is both remarkable and wonderful. Some
of the most important and captivating things about us came from roots of
understanding so true that they were set in giant sarsen stones. Including our
strongminded pursuit for understanding, the fascinating elements about and hidden
within our languages, our homelands, and our unique physical characteristics. Each
of these foundational aspects connects directly to these astonishing ancient people
and the wonderful truths they intended for us to know and respect. Today, we can
pledge an oath to our ancestors that we vow to never lose the line of sight to them
again. For everything we are, we owe them recognition of bonds that we work to
further understand, appreciate, repair, and above all else protect.

To conclude: Loved ones that were sent to fight multiple unjust wars. Citizens that
feel angry about failed and contradictory measures of middle eastern betterment. A
public looking forward to an information age intended for everyone instead makes due
with a world of uninspiring culture, fake bias news and fake bias history. Try to
make due with media that serves mostly to destroy America, the world, diminish
intellect and attention spans as people adjust to commercial breaks, sound bites,
clipped stories, and 140 characters. All made consumable and expendable from the
other side, those that continually and frivolously spend our morality, define good
and bad for us through deliberate association of contemptuous claims, senselessly
endangering some and sending others to die for incessant treachery.

Inside are those that can bail out or protect people they choose. Along with the
politicians, bankers, influential lobbyists, the media,
professors, the pill pushers, and the advisers. NSA surveillance and companies that
turned the information age into information to exploit and control expendable
society. All these people, entities, and businesses have interesting things in
common, not only do they look down their nose at the public and military as not
worthy of adequate recognition and respect they all specialize in concealment

When does this shit end? I promise you no one is reading your autistic screed.

People often bring up the Founding Fathers focusing most typically on trying to
decipher their intention related to the second amendment. More than anything else
our Founding Fathers did not want religious
institutions or their representatives influencing this country, I would imagine this
includes media. Our Founding Fathers, our Federal Government, and our media as it
stands only one of those is true. This reason more than any other is what the second
amendment is for. The Vatican had people financially support several Catholics that
you ran against, the pope himself spoke disparagingly about you. Considering the
above, right or wrong, soon to be President Trump, that is dangerous influence, too
dangerous, and none of it is worth chancing. Starting over 400 years ago various
Kings of England have done a number of things, one severed ties with the Vatican,
others threw out all the Jews. These things happened not without very good reason,
you have several. In fact all countries have several very good reasons to throw Jews
and Catholics out. We worked hard to establish their Holy Land, they need to use it
or they can use that aptly named Latin America they murdered their way into.

For us, we chose Luther, Catholic ideology does not belong in our lands, it is
beyond time for you to quit holding on, reformers founded the US so we are in that
fold. In Luthers time Catholics and Chosen might be best described like a girl that
will not take a hint and stay away. Now it is an unhealthy obsession, you
continually try to kill and control us. You exploited my sympathy, you exploited
everyone’s sympathy, I guess my empathy outpaced you and now everyone knows that
instead of a Vatican wart inside the witches boot of the world you belong elsewhere,
in your fence, in your cage somewhere anywhere, hopefully for your sake it is holy.

Let’s expand on your hearkened desire of a time when America was great, a time when
we worked together instead of trying to continually slander, exploit, or send us to
die all the time. The Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, Canada, US, Communists, the
beneficiaries of Luther, Muslims and more, will all be willing to help because none
of those people want to be hostage to any of their vicious lies anymore. None of
those people want loved ones to find value by sacrificing themselves to their
egocentric faiths anymore. More than anything else, none of those people want loved
ones, friends, or anyone else to die for Jews or Catholics anymore. Just about
everyone on this planet needs shit to do and instead of those typical things, they
would rather work together. Whatever it takes, if we must move that holy land
elsewhere and replace it so the Palestinians can stay in that area so be it. The
most important thing is assisting
Catholics and Jews get their faith where they believe they belong on their promised
holy dirt behind their fence as soon as possible.

Between you and I President-elect Trump, (everyone else please avert your eyes) once
that deity comes into their holy lands, we must realize it has been separated from
its chosen people for a very long time, (and it may not even recognize the
Catholics). It may not know what to do, you may need to sneak in, tell it the ropes
on celebrity, (no hot mic this time please). The last time one of their deities were
here it seems it was a little off target, maybe shy, knocking up a virgin? So along
with the ropes explain that girls these days want more than virginal artificial
insemination. Explain that being the big man on holy grounds allows for more
interaction and not to be so shy. Explain that catholic and chosen girls can be fun,
thanks to us they know they are more than just baby machines, they deserve so much
fun beyond their cage but I guess that is where they belong, that birth canal is a
critical component of their belief. It was fun violating it while it lasted. Anyway,
advise that deity as best you can then you will need to sneak back out.

Like these Catholics and Chosen folks speculation of a promised land to begin with,
it isn’t so great for me to speculate future events such as these. That deity could
come and not need advice as to how to behave amongst these Catholics and Chosen at
all. Whatever that deity is, that fence will do more than just keep us out of their
holy land. We will need to maintain and guard it, for the safety of the people
outside.

Maybe that is one of the reasons Allah put Muslims there, to guard the Catholics and
Chosen make sure nobody goes in their holy lands and that nothing ever comes out. To
me this makes more sense than fictitious justification for strife, fictitious
grounds for division, fictitious grounds for war, fictitious reasons to keep me out
of the Middle East. I want to go to Mecca, I want to stay at the Burj Khalifa, I
want to go to Iran, I want to go to Baghdad, I want to go to Turkey and I don’t want
to be hated because I am an American due to idiotic, shit religions at our helm.
Beyond my establishment of all sorts of common ground, pagan me or not, I hope they
do realize I actually care about them, us, and the world.

I am an open minded guy, I read a lot, I enjoy various philosophies, I spoke with
people of many faiths, political ideologies, races,
professions, along with a variety of Lagwagon, Bad Religion, and
Descendents listeners, and people from different countries. I think about things,
try to angle toward truth. Most of my encounters with these folks were confirming
although none received a package of thought like this. Ultimately, I covered as many
bases as I could in discussing bits and pieces of the above. As packaged my message
could be off, they may not agree. Jews and Catholics might think I am off base and
since they have a strangle hold on our collective conscious, most people might
agree.

If I somehow failed President -elect Trump and cc’d leaders, I am sorry, I really
wanted to try. I am ok with being wrong, as I am ok with being human with a normal
skull. However, to me this would mean we have problems that we are currently
completely unable to recognize. We need to figure several things out, therefore, I
propose that fence needs to be drawn around us as we work on it. I am still intent
on saving us and the world therefore possibilities for emergencies should be
discussed. All leaders and people caught in this fenced in scenario, once inside our
fence, (since this is my idea) if a deity appears I will try to let it down gently.

Inform it that it accidently showed up in the wrong place, let it know about the
important people waiting for in the holy lands of milk and honey. I will be honest
with it, reveal the opinions others that consider our heritage pagan and our race
evil. Let it know that we are in the fence because in nearly every way we seem
unable to relate and feel completely lost. Who knows, the deity might like our
current state of lost common ground, appreciating this world our way, trying to
understand, enjoying the seasons, wandering the trees, talking openly, wondering. It
may realize how much it likes being amongst those that don’t eat skin chips or drink
wine blood or ceaselessly wail at a wall or polytheistically pray to several angels
for specific things or mutilate their genitals or
perpetually cry in silence for things like revenge or empires or war or control or
to be chosen or money or schemes or promised lands. If that is the case, terrific it
can stay, if not we must let it out.

This isn’t due to any fault of ours, our ancestors obviously showed correct respect
ages ago, in return we never needed to endlessly cry for such miracles. The others
descend from people that might forever need to wail for attention on this world let
them be, it is their culture. We need to keep wandering along enjoying the trees,
contemplating how we came to this life, appreciating the seasons, wondering about
the universe, protecting this world and our future place in it. These elements
amount to the miracles everyone was meant to recognize, understand, appreciate, and
respect. We let nature observation and natural existence become pagan and we were
severely punished for 2000 years for letting this go and it must be reclaimed in the
lands that matter most to us, without exceptions.

Along with their cries for miracles, we cannot be contaminated by or rely on anyone
else’s expectations they place on God about the hereafter. This is backwards, God
sets expectations on us. From what everyone on this world would understand
appreciation would consist of how we came to this life, how we experience changing
seasons, how we experience this world, how we experience this universe. However long
we wend our life these experiences combine into adequate or inadequate appreciation
for the miracles we are intended to protect, understand, and recognize. That isn’t
all, adequate appreciation includes doing everything without emphasis on
expectations for anything further, we are grateful for Althings, our miracle, that
is our whole heritage.

President-elect Trump I have little doubt you can make America great again, do so
and you will make the citizens proud.

Working with leaders, asking them to be fair makes sense. Working with leaders from
a position that lacks a further agenda provides a deeply needed clarity. A
perspective that should allow for a great step in making the world a better place
for the first time in this “modern” era. Do so, and you will make your citizens,
Founding Fathers, ancestors, and the entire world whole.

Thank you for your time everyone that read this.

Especially you President-elect Trump. Godspeed.

Sincerely,

64N-21W INFJ/TJ Dv8rX
DataPatch 1.0 of X
Nature’s God & Jefferson’s Wall

Attachments:

This has to be a trolling magnum opus for a p.h.D. in shitposting.

Not mine… Some of it I knew but most sadly I did not. Therefore it is yours to judge.

Merry Christmas, OP. I hope the muz don't rape you for your extremely verbose letter to the emperor.

its mourn

I most certainly and not reading that. Sorry. Being succinct is not much to ask.

either this is extraordinary shitposting, autism or an unnecessarily long letter.

SLIDE IT

Ur either a kike or just need to practice reading more

It's Christmas, you barbarian savage.

Just a guess, but you don't attend Midnight Mass, nor attend church.
Are you a Muslim or a Londoner? You live in the south of England, don't you?
I can smell you from miles away. The stench of traitors is not difficult to detect.

Go to your Mosque and say 'allah akbar' as we Christians celebrate the birth of our saviour. You southern ponce.

hahaha bumping this because its actually pretty cool
and the TLDR MUH ATTENSHUNSPAN faggots. gas yourselves

OY VEY

Poor British guy doesn't realize most of us have been reduced to soundbites and tweets, (or twits as they say in jolly old England town.)

Glanced at bits and liked what I read, (Luther, Commies, Hitler, Terror, Fake News & Paganism) what is not to like? I will read it carefully and share it…

Thank you!

XMASS was probably deliberate.

Sad but true, I will read it too.

Jackass

Hahaha. This guy pumped out how many pages since the German terror attack? I'm sure there are typos.

A toenail in a cake though…. that's rough.

You get an A for effort, user, but it is far too voluminous. Edit it down to 1/4 the size, add an abstract and table of contents, and you have a winner. Godspeed, 1776.

??

Hitler perspective is very red pill. Even if he wasn't a Catholic he fucking lost.

If you read it then summarize it into 5 paragraphs. You won't because you didn't.

For span of information it is pretty concise. I had to print it out.

this looks like a solid, lucid, and internally consistent analysis of the current situation - something we've been sorely lacking. If I have time I'll go through and edit it as a christmas present to the world.

This shits too long and i got better shit to do. OP is a fag that cant summarize the importqnt shit. Dear OP never post anything again until you know how to open a thread

i read half of it and skimmed the rest. like any of the essays i've wrote, it starts off well constructed and then becomes a mess.

lying media
kissinger
secret u.s. foreign policy
church influence on politics

is trump actually uninformed or naive?
this letter seems motivated by this possibility.

anyway, not worth reading

Whoa nigger, did you expect me to read all that shit?
why wont you compile a pedofile, and link us if you gonna write a book?

It makes plenty of sense to me.
Sadly I think those to our south are afraid/unable to read it.

It said to spread it around.. I will too!

too long, didn't read lol

As a shameful American I apologize.
These cucks-

Are too busy watching their santa tracker. I will read if it doesnt get yanked… looks good!!

now is not the time for fear, that comes later

Samefagging and praising yourself gets a sage

Whatever cucks say, whoever wrote the material the OP posted doesn't call for sage.
Bad audience in here tonight.

I read no fear and in any of that stuff. He turns the tables in a pretty interesting way.

That's new. Mad about santa tracker hahahaha.

People complain about everything, pathetic and spoon fed is right. This is good, not a damn book, READ ppl.

Word vomit does not make something good. Holy shit how fucking new do you have to be to post your blogshit here in this format and expect people to read it and discuss it? You clearly don't understand anything about imageboards, but are so set on advertising yourself that

you know what? No this samefagging bullshit and nothing conent is nothing more than sliding. If you genuinely had something to say you could have been concise and linked to your blog. Instead you felate your own ego by inflating your word count so you can jerk off over how intellectual you are. conversely you actually spent god knows how much time to type up that much bullshit in the hopes of sliding. Which is really fucking retarded when you know that any discussion can be derailed on Holla Forums with twelve words or less. If you are shitposting you put way too much effort into too little return. If you are not shitposting than you don' understand your audience and are just another smug pseudo-intellectual fartknocker that gets off on their own words.

Either way saged, hidden, and forgotten.

Odd… Pretty obvious you didnt read it. The first thing this guy said was that this is not his writing.

Maybe English isn't your first language & your appreciation is fucked, it certainly is lacking.

"…but are so set on advertising yourself that." -this doesn't make sense.

If it is his first time here, some welcome good job! If you think I happened to step on your whatever post, well too bad.