Parents of Berlin Truck Massacre Victim: "Thank you Merkel, we'll never Vote for you again!"

>the couple, they wanted to see where the attack happened, presumably to get some clearance. Their son worked in Berlin and drove home to Wiesbaden over the weekend. He already packed his things for his visit to his parents over Christmas before he was struck by the truck. He now lies in a coma in a Berlin hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, but they deserve it for putting the cunt into office to begin with. they made their bed now they have to lay in it

There's no evidence their son voted for her. Did does he deserve a coma?
FUCK YOU!

They deserved being the only country with foresight to combat judas.
They deserved getting crushed by continent sized nations of philosemetics.
They deserved to be occupied and "reeducated"
Et cetera

I still don't get how the outcry against merkel isn't gigantic.

Dubs of rage

The father said that he's never going to vote for her again in his life and that he hopes his family and friends don't do it again either. That implies that most of the people in his social circle have voted for her in the past. They also said that their son would visit them on weekends so he's a part of that social circle. I'd say there's a good chance he did.
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

trips of truth

Shameful.

Kek doesn't think so, he granted me dubs on my own checking.

Bro, 6 years ago she was saying Multiculturalism had failed, and 3 years ago she was the only alternative to the red front promising to import hordes of niggers. The fact she has allowed her party to be the trojan horse of white genocide is on her, not the German people.

Checked.

I waonder if this clip has received wide spread circulation in Germany. Probably not. Likely deliberately ignored by other media under government orders.

They've never aired it, likely never will.

Great example of false dichotomy

Come on now, democracy doesn't work. People don't deserve to have their lives ruined because they're dumb normies who vote for the status quo when the problems weren't visible to them.

Trips of truth. Their prison is of their own making.

No, it's not.
Do you even know what that means?

Yes fuck Merkel, we are voting for Schulz next time, he is the change we need here in Germanistan!

The Chancellor is elected by a majority of the members of the Bundestag upon the proposal of the President. At the most you can fault some Germans for voting for her party, but then again, no one blames all Americans for the travesty that is King Nigger. Perhaps we should.

You fucking faggots keep forgetting that CDU was the most rightwing option available to normie voters. Merkel didn't run on open borders, it's not in the CDU party program either. Nobody could have expected her to do what she did when they voted CDU the last time. Now, if they vote for her again, next year, then I agree, fuck those people but until then you all need to shut the fuck up.

You almost got me.

First post worst post as usual

Certainly SOMEONE voted for her, though I think in the future you will find fewer and fewer people willing to admit this was once the case…

Who cares, Germany is fully controlled, a war or something like that will happen to prevent anything. They are the baddest goys ever.

Germany is so fucked. It may be funny to point and laugh, but I cannot imagine a nation being so subjugated. They cannot even look too far into their past for fear of going to prison or fined.

Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

Guys, you might not realize the dire situation we're in in Germany. Merkel is the face of the "conservative" party. Anything that pops up on the right of the CDU/CSU is immediately flooded with government spies and derailed. For your average bread and butter normal folks CDU/CSU is really the only option they have in elections. Similar to how Republican is the only option for sane Americans. If Bush had flooded the US with illegal immigrants despite NO approval by the population, would you say Americans deserve their fate?

Think.

hello leftist shills
hope you're enjoying your mental hell, becouse that's the only thing you will ever deserve

A big enough fagot to have more dubs than you.

You don't know what sociopathic means and you're clearly not from here. Filtered.

Fuck, at first I thought that said "Thank you Merkel, we'll vote for you again!".

Germany has long, long, long since passed the point where they should have overthrown their (((government))) and strung Merkel up on a lamp post. But this is a small step in the right direction.

needs merkel version

i love when u kids have to filter the other guy because you're so terrified of your terrible logic being confronted

it's like you can't mentally withstand a dissenting opinion. are you a woman or a faggot?

And the US haven't passed that point? Last I checked US crime rates (read: impact of shitskin population) are astronomical compared to Germany. America is arguably in way worse shape. Any particular reason there's a concerted effort to demoralize Germans for their lack of violent uprising way more than we see such calls for Americans who have it worse by any metric?

The main difference, if you think about it, is that our (the German) problem is a recent and rapid development while the American sickness has been slowly building up for centuries. Germany was entirely White until we started accepting Italians, Balkans and Turks for cheap labor. This influx barely changed the country. Then the 90s rolled around and Africa started pushing its human waste our way, something that only doesn't happen to NA for simple geographic reasons. If Mexico were full of Africans maybe White Americans would realize that they are already a minority.

When did you check because Germany has only had this sandnigger invasion for a year or so.

There was no logic to be found. You basically admit this by using the term "opinion". Opinion or logic, which one am I supposed to be intimidated by?

Just fuck off kikes.

Full on invasion started 2014/15. But since the 90s the nigger population has been steadily growing already. Most major cities look French/American aka full of niggers and have for pretty much my whole life. This was not the case in earlier decades, I hear.

Nigger, Merkel and the CDU where years ago considered conservative. She herself declared "multikulti has failed" (2010) and stood strictly against further migration. With the Syrian civil war all of her positions changed abrupt. Now she makes politics that are approved even by her biggest political enemies - the leftists and Green Party.

That's what Reagan pretty much did. For all Reagan's positive aspects, he did have some cucked policies.

To get the thread back on topic, I think everyone can see a friendly Christmas reminder that President Trump has to kill every single one of them.

That doesn't change the fact that these people could have lynched Merkel at anytime.

At least you're ashamed.

You noticed that your attempt at saging failed. Wow. Keep working hard and you might be shill of the month one day.

And then what? Wait for the inevitable retaliation from the administration of Barack Hussein Obama?
There'll be more chance for German nationalism to be on the rise when there's a US president who isn't openly on the side of the muslims.

What a surprise, I'll give your bot props for that l

Not that the ugly old cunt was ever "good", but her insane U-turn into sucking Arab cock and begging for dune coon cum came more or less out of nowhere.

Why are Germans so masochistic?

They're like retarded sheep.

What an old ignorant asshole, what the fuck does the chancellor have to do with the actions of the driver? He might if came from a nation wear they drive on the other side of the road, or could of been coming home drunk after a Xmas party at his work, and turned down a wrong street and couldn't see well. Traffic incidents happen, get over it. nothing worse than old people bitching all the time.

Usually children follow their parents political orientation.

No but his parents certainly did do deserve to see their child a vegetable. This is what they doomed their entire race to.

Trips confirm.

If you are in a room with a traitor and an enemy, and you only have two bullets, shoot the traitor twice.

0/10

Deserve doesn't matter, there's only cause and effect. Learn some reality.

They'll still vote her in again. Modern Germans are literal sub-humans. All the good blood was lost or left for better countries.

wew

We'll at least its a step in the right direction, I won't be holding my breath until I hear hieling.
But I know it will be coming.

I cry like a girl when I listen to Hitler speak these days.
Holla Forums was right again.

Why? Nothing's set in stone, the Fates are long dead, there is no destiny, or predestination, or heaven or hell, or apocalypse or tribulation. There's only that that is and that that isn't and that that could be. Things will change.

All Euro leaders agreed to say that, they didn't mean it in the way you think.
When they say "multiculturalism has failed" they mean that allowing ethnic groups to balkanize has failed to bring about their desired result and that we must focus on integration rather than multiculturalism.
It was made clear at the time that this is what was meant.

hi schlomo.

it took them one son to realize they made a huge mistake. at least they're not as cucked as the dude that wanted to donate money for the muslims that raped and killed his daughter.

I will not rest until Merkel's head is placed on a spike for all the world to see.

No need to sulk, it's really just apart of larger more complex strategy to finally make us free.

The Jews took down the Hindenburg.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.

Well, that's convenient.
How did the press become aware that this couple were there to mourn their son?
They don't seem to interested in talking to the press.
What's that? Staged to add credibility to the narrative? But surely user, the MSM wouldn't lie, don't you know that it's OK to trust MSM stories when they're saying something bad about people Holla Forums dislikes?

German people does not elect the chancellor anyway.
Besides, Germany has not had a new consitution since the amistice of 1945 (still no peace treaty either btw). So, Germany is still technically the Third Reich.

Just impale her, that's easier, as visible as a rope if not more, and more in the tradition of Vlad "the impaler" who was fighting muslims invaders centuries ago.

WE'LL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU? THAT'S IT? IF IT WERE ME I'D HUNT HER DOWN AND SLIT THAT TRAITOROUS WHORE'S THROAT

Confirmed psyop.
Or physics-defying trucks.
You decide.

Nobody sees the current constitution as illegitimate so what does it matter that for 80 years germany has had a zog government imposed upon it by the allies?

inb4 arrested for hate speech against the Dear Leader.

What she meant was that there was too little race-mixing.

Confirmed faggot, so you can kys

Those parents are probably in the gulag for committing thought crimes, just like that police officer.

This, her and her Jew masters were unhappy with the percentage of racemixing and/or demographic replacement not being large enough to have any noticeable change on the population. So they utilized the Syrian civil war started by Mossad as a patsy to ship in millions of shitskins from across the third-world

It clearly did touch those huts on the right side, that's why there's debris all over the place. Also remember that at low framerates things look faster than they are. You think the truck was absurdly fast based on that 1-2 second dash cam clip. Watch it a couple times, it really wasn't that fast. The path is believable, especially since hitting obstacles would slow the truck down further. My guess is that the plan was to plow down the alley, hitting pedestrians, but because the driver went in too fast he hit a bunch of huts on the right and then overcompensated, sending him off to the left side. Basically everyone "above" the truck in the image was supremely lucky.

Merkel was very clear in her message for over 10 years that multiculti failed.
The audacity you burgers have to blame Germans for voting the only viable party that was not full commie is mindblowing.

In 2015, when Merkel opened the flood gates, she was nearly finished due to collaborating with the NSA, increasing own surveillance, a broader mass understanding that Germany was still occupied and a dozen other scandals which should get people in her party/gov/coalition hanged for treason.
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

A nice crisis deflecting from all of this illegal shit came in handy, don't you think?
Noone is talking about this anymore in 2016.

You're the sub-human.

wow, how fucking defiant

Not voting for Merkel is code for voting radical extreme ultra right wing. It's as explicit as people in (((Berlin))) can get without being branded Nazis.

Have a very, merry, Merkle-Christmas, guys!!

If you're alive to see it…

Merkel is genetically Jewish and communist. She hates the German people.

wow, how fucking defiant, burger

Maybe you don't.

My sides

This board is truly lost.

shills don't get dubs fucking kike

THAT'S BECAUSE SHE IS!

FUCKING BURN THE BITCH ALIVE

just like you put obongo in office, twice