Shieldmaidens thread

Shieldmaidens thread

Bonus points for kebab removal. No jewesses, Chaim.

TITS OR GTFO CUMDUMPSTER WHORE. GO SOIL YOURSELF ON A BATTLEFIELD SOMEWHERE DEGENERATE WHORE.

I know you are female. I can smell it.

Swing, and a miss.

Congrats you are a gay man.

I like these threads. Remember what we're trying to save.

AAAND STRIKE TWO!

Too bad these women and their values are long gone. I'd love to date a shieldmaiden if they existed

You like them because you see a masculine influence in their features due to their higher than avergae test., ergo; you are attracted to men. Case closed
>>>/bog/

The projection is strong with this one.

im literally quoting one for one other posts I have seen.
I have no opinions and seek only to be part of the hivemind.

youre a jew. i can smell it. Go away, schlomo. What exactly are you mad about?

Hes right you know. This thread is faggotry.

Not politics.

sah-gay

They ruined our women, but this was just a step in their plan to weaken and demoralize us. Now they must keep us from taking them back and fixing their culture.

The (1)s here who attack that are only serving that purpose.

Yeah but they belong in the kitchen.

The 1950s was a Jew-controlled bubble for their cattle. You can bet they were jacking off to their "spank your wife" advertisements they put into your books and papers.

You don't suppose that was all a part of the plan, do you?

Back and forth, back and forth, push and pull, cut off a little more each swing.

HERETICS!

Heretics to what? 1850s. Not the 1950s. God Bless America.

Noooooooope.

Oh, you sad, sad fuck.
You still don't get it.

There is no 'saving' anything, you fool.
Its dead.
All those women are dead.
Everything they espoused is dead.
Its. Fucking. Dead.

I'm not trying to save anything, I'm trying to build something new, because nothing that existed before was successful in securing the existence of our people and a future for White children.
The beauty of the White Aryan woman is a dead thing, or if not dead, so badly poisoned as to be beyond reclamation or repair.

Stop worshiping corpses, stop trying to 'save', and start trying to CREATE.
Because all that shit that came before, all those women you posted?
They're the frozen images of dead things, things which no longer exist, which CAN no longer exist, and so they do not.

I will not waste time fondling a corpse or admiring a ghost.
Those things are dead and gone.
We need something new if we are to survive, for everything those (admittedly beauteous) women represent is dead is and gone, and by such state, are explicitly failures to achieve that which we desire to achieve.

Already a thread about good women

fucking kill yourself OP\
and women in the military are pure cancer

COMMIES GET OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Original Content is king.

My girlfriend and I just had a decent fight over this topic. She was offended in my retarded hypothetical collapse scenario that she wouldn't be invited to 'do war'. I expressed that woman fundamentally lack the mental and physical capabilities to 'do war' and that women were enlisted in desperate defensive battles when men resources were stripped.

The kurdish and israeli qts are pure propaganda to garner Western sympathy, especially from young white men, these women simply do not take part in front line activities and are inferior when they do so.

Nice thread though, i don't dislike it, but i think it's important to be aware of subversion of normalizing integrated combat arms when it's not in anyones interest to do so.