Marvel Studios' Thor: Ragnarok STEM Challenge

STEM is fucking meme tier trash that has been destroyed as having any meaning of value. E is the only one that is actually worth anything.

Also

Fucking lmao
Pseudo intellectuals like to drop phrases like STEM and anything containing "science" to make themselves sound like they have an iota of knowledge. Scientists are theorycrafting jackasses that aren't worth shit unless the thing they do ends up becoming relevant. Relevance is what matters in the function of our lives and engineers are the ones who apply the shit that matters in a meaningful way. But that takes work, which is why engineering is safer for now.

Ever notice how (((theoretical))) scientists are made to be cultural icons, while a lot of the people who did the actual work on the current year's technology are nobodies?

Hey Jamie, pull up that meme where Applied Science Chad publicitycucks the Theoretical Science Virgin

My guess is that (((people))) do that because theoretical bullshit is just high level idea guys, and being an idea guy takes way less work than the guy who has to implement said idea.

dude want to smoke some weed and wrestle?

Same shit (((they))) do with modern art. Who dont understand the science/art, but its very important. Now send us more money goys

Feminists actually believe this. They think women are oppressed even though there are multimillion dollar campaigns to help girls be a part of fields that most girls hate

t. engineercuck butthurt because his irrelevant job is not considered as important as the people who actually do the things that allow him to even have a job

Nah, I make a pretty good salary.

Without people in my line of work, you would never be able to use a device that relied on electricity or software of any kind.

Blatant falsehood. Stay asshurt in your food service industry job.

lol, if that's all you are pruud of about your work, then yes, you are probably doing something very irrelevant.
The people in your line of work, not only you. Also, you only have a job because of the people that came before you and actually made important findings, and you are most definitely replaceable, because "we need space for the new young engineers of the future, goy!"

All I know is that engineers fall in love with their own cleverness far too often when drawing prints. Yeah that electrical system you labored over might be a beautiful work of art but occasionally you need to check if it is in any way practical to actually install in a 70 year old chicken plant.

Engineers, yes, the point of this discussion.

Engineers almost as often as (((scientists))). And regardless of (((who))) scribbled a drawing on a napkin, the engineers are the men doing the sole relevant work that is the reason why the world works.

>"Hi, I'm Carte Blanche and I play Eva Green with smaller breasts in the new Thor movie. Even though girls don't usually WANT to go into S.T.E.M. fields, we'll be damned if we're going to let men enjoy even one thing on God's green earth, so we're asking all of you ladies to pretend to know enough that we can sneak you in the back door and fuck it up for the bearers of the penis (exception made for you trans gals who have delicate, lady-like penises)."
>"Hi, I'm a damaged girl with blue hair to show how totally random I am (and not that my father didn't love me). I'm really excited to help the jews Disney promote this exciting new chapter in a little story I'd like to call "You Should Have Asked Me To Prom Instead Of Telling Me To Shower, Shitlords!"

>Engineers almost as often as (((scientists))). And regardless of (((who))) scribbled a drawing on a napkin, the engineers are the men doing the sole relevant work that is the reason why the world works.
The "engineers" who made those fidings where all also scientists (as in actually had a career on it.) Most engineers are just an irrelevant replaceable worker like most other workers on this planet.

fucking LOL

why do women need their own chess and mathematics tournaments?

you forgot to say we are drumpflets, or cumskins and an obligatory picture of Maisie Williams

Tell us all about your relevant and valuable career, user.

Isn't it obvious? They would easily destroy the boys.

Isn't destroying boys a good?

Only if you're destroying their rosebud

These questions are always traps because no matter what the faggots answer is he will still be mocked or called a liar. Probably both.

Isn't Thor a woman now?

If he thinks engineering is so easy then he should be one.

Nobody reads the actual comics so for all intents and purposes no.

If you're so smart why did you fall for his shitty b8 at all?
His response to your first post was predictable enough that it probably has its own formula.

I never said that, what I said is that being an engineer doesn't automatically makes you important or relevant just because engineers from the past (scientists) made all the findings for you to have a job now.

Don't worry, you'll be seeing that movie soon.

The most iconic scientist? (((Einstein)))
And he stole relativity from a frog.

Becuse I have a bit of autism that is unrelated to my technical skills

Well being a successful engineer is based on your own accomplishments, but you are part of a fraternity of sorts of people who have sought the profession.

Most anything good was created by a white engineer. The guys who went into shit like English or Politics are why we have niggers everywhere.

The patriarchy is stopping us from going into stem

*takes billions from corporations*

fixed

Funny because most of the girls in the industry where I work (engineering) feel the urge to stay with their babies once they knocked up, and that they really didn't want to study engineering but wanted a career and to make daddy/mommy happy.
The ones that do stay are secretaries that do no engineering work, future cat ladies and party girls that will try to hook up with a cuck once her cunt starts getting shriveled and no Chads/bosses want to keep fucking old pussy.

None of those things get replies anymore.

Those trips on the other hand…

LUCKY 7's ALL AROUND

leave. NIAOW!

How fucking pathetic. They act as if it's the 19th century, when anyone could just sit down and "invent" something new, or when a gifted amateur (as if anyone who watches Marvel movies is gifted with anything other than autism) can make a contribution to the field.

For anything Kythrynné or however they're fucking misspelling people's names nowadays can come up with in between dildoing herself and sucking cock at parties, there's already a finished product, app, process, technique, or algorithm, and good fucking luck with making any theoretical contribution to anything by just sitting down and having a good think, when you need laboratories and TeV particle accelerators for experiments. The most any of these plebs will be able to accomplish will be to become community managers at some bullshit, faceless company, where they will slave away for a pittance. Day after day, they will become more embittered at their lot. They will seek refuge in the comfortable, other-blaming doctrines of feminism, and they will futilely attempt to regain some sense of agency by lashing out a users and lording over their shitty little subforum of reddit with an iron fist. They will dye their hair pink, or cyan, or green, or some other idiotic color as an impotent gesture. Every day, finding genuine fulfillment will slip away more and more from their grasp. They will start drinking - first a glass a day, then two, then three, and then they'll just down a bottle till noon. Posting about being "fabulous" on tumblr will follow. One would almost hope that, one day, they'll wake up, realize what a failure their life has turned out to be and end it all, but the horrible and pathetic truth is that that day will never come. Each day, they will sink deeper and deeper, becoming a bit sadder, a bit more bitter, a bit more alienated, until all that's left is a miserable wretch that is a testament to the horror of clinging overlong to life.

But hey: at least she got EMPOWERED THRU TE POWER OF SINCE XD.

You sound triggered.
Are you explaining your own life here? I could not think that far based on the vid.

Even with retorts and comebacks, you still need a man to help you with it.

Of course. The problem with STEM is that the kikes haven't been able to drive down the wages by dumping women into that work force the same way they were able to do to most other sectors of the economy. They've had to settle for getting them in bullshit cottage industries surrounding STEM like HR and marketing.

They need to stimulate women's entry into STEM to cut down their costs so the kike CEOs can afford another yacht.

wow what a surprise!

You believe I am a woman?
The vid is shit, I get it. But I think it just another useless promotional virtue-signalling activity. I completely agree with the first part of the post but when the poster is able to predict with such details of the future of the participants, I have to guess it is written by a woman who have this life experience to begin with. Which is my question?

Just dye your hair and identify your self as a "female"

Pretty sure burgerland is so cucked that you can legally change your sex to female without doing anything to your body. You can be a 200kgs pure muscle bearded man and be legally a woman.

No one mentioned America tho