The Shoa Begins

TRUMP REQUESTS NAMES OF STATE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES WORKING ON GENDER EQUALITY

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/22/506629695/trump-team-asks-state-dept-to-name-those-working-on-gender-equality
archive.is/GDbIk

Will he bring back the gold star, or use a new symbol like a rainbow badge to ID leftists as they make their way to the new and improved FEMA camps?

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/fathers/1012.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's just trimming the fat.

Trump I can only get so hard before it becomes a health issue.

(heil)

A real leader at work.

When Obamacare is repealed and replaced, that won't even be an issue!

he'll fire them for sure. probably jail anyone who's done anything illegal too

"Why are they all Jews? What the heck?" Trump will ask in about a week.

Sounds like President Trump is going to lay those people off, as the jobs they perform are bad for western civilization.

It's just a coincidence that the fat will be kosher.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Step 1 into making waifus real just taken.

These people have been purging people from their ranks for years and are now crying because it will happen to them? Crocodile tears.

We you know what they say, the Shoah must go on.

Im so happy.

NIGHT OF THE LONG KNIVES

but Drumpf is a kike puppet guise! Seriously!

All the oldfags on /polmeta/ told me so!

He's obviously just doing this cause his ZOG masters are making him do it.

:^)

Thank you my President, this is a wonderful Christmas present!

He's making a list.

He's making a list
And checking it twice
Gonna find out who's a useless leftist
Donald Trump is coming to Washington

Another day, another Oy Vey.

Will they be able to find new jobs when the factories come back? We only need so many janitors.

But stormfront keeps telling me he's a jew puppet that will destroy civilization, why does reality keeps contradicting them? It makes no sense!

(heiled)

Fuck off with your Christcuck memes.

you fuck off fedora

AND CHECKING IT TWICE

Checked for truth

Wew lad. Wew.
Blessed Christmas, by the way.

You fedoras really are retards

Happy Yuletide :^)

(heil)
But he isn't president yet?

That's why it's only a request, and not yet a direct order. They may refuse him, like the DoE did, but they're just delaying the inevitable.

Wew.

They're gone anyway. Trump is gonna adopt scorched earth policies against Obama appointees.

heil

Those trips are criminally unchecked.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You too! Gods bless you and your family!

Oy Vey Nevar forget!
Do it for her!

This is either CP or necrophilia, don't know which.

Sodomites to the lake of fire! Hallelujah, the LORD is a just god!

Merry CHRISTmas!

I prefer her in hardcore mode.

And a merry Yule to you too, my fellow white…

Filtered.

She looks really hot in that pic…

President Trump should check these individuals to see if they have any anti-white statements on record, and if so, he should make them pay White Genocide reparations : White Genocide reparations which last for the rest of their lives, to make them penniless examples to any other would-be anti-whites.

(checked)

ooooh, now would'nt that be juicy?

So all the SJWhales will be out of a job?

Good. This sounds like a gigantic waste of taxpayer dollars.

Happy Yule!

Kill your self kike.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Mr lawrence.

Is that the UAB guy drawing stuff again? I hear rumblings about a sequel but nothing concrete.

shadilay

I can already see it
CNN: Trump is clearly an anti-semite. The only people he laid off from our government are Jews!
Trump: Hold on a second, you dummy. I didn't fill out the list, filled out the list! I just signed on the bottom line.
And then he grins smugly.

Our LARPing is much more cool than your LARPing…

is, even if Trump doesnt say or realize that its jews, the jews themselves will scream about it!

look closely, what's that symbol on those pieces of paper?

This will come true like the rest? This game has been true more times than not.

CARLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like Merkel.

I'm a pagan and I say fuck off Fedora

(checked) kek is the one true god.

Merry Christmas, Rabbi Moishe Shekelberg!

i'm a mix of pagan/Christianity. I think the Christian God is the God of Gods, and he created other gods to do things for him, ie angels. One of the first steps of turning the true religion into the religion of satan was spreading the 1 god meme.

Yes, whatever you call the All, God, the Universe, has different aspects that make up the whole, whether you call them Angels or Spirits or Gods in and of themselves. My paganism both names the aspects (that I call Gods) that matter most to me, and acknowledges that they are all part of the All, which I may as well call Kek, the universe, Chaos giving rise to order.

The enemy is corruption that seeks to control, placing man as god, or turning good and evil upside down like the modern Pope for example. We see that the god of many today is Set, Saturn, Kronos; Time has enslaved them, controls their lives, and they see death as a doom, not a gift.

If you want to come closer to enlightenment and freedom, living without time (as much as possible) is surprisingly liberating. The only count that matters is the turning of the seasons and the beats of your heart.

The purge is coming

ITT Post your favorite purging music

The christian god is yahweh, a false kike deity.

Did a pastor touch you, user?

I do love waking up to good news. He's asking politely and at the same time warning them what's coming. It's going to beautiful watching federal agencies subjected to a bloodbath once he's sworn in.

yeah but they stole him from the real god of gods, so hes no entirely false

wew, the religious d&c spills out immediately when fed parasites see their gold plated sinecures threatened.

user, Fiscal Year and Calendar Year do not operate on the same schedule.

FY ends at the end of February or March, I believe.

Educate yo self, son.

Kikes hate Jesus and they hate Christians, but they like good little atheists who have no culture or tradition.
Daily reminder that they won’t let you be a communist unless you’re also an atheist.

Faggot, your meme is a shit.

The "Father" is the male aspect of the ALL; the "Holy Spirit" is the Nous; and the Son is the Logos; Decad, Ennead, Ogdoad. """Below""" that are the pantheons.

8 years of this
one RIP for the anons that are not going to make it becouse of winning overdose

Most religions, even Christianity agrees with that. Christianity holds that some false-deities are based of off real demons or other "hosts" of heaven other than God.

In Japanese Shinto for example, you have good demons and bad demons. And the Greek daemons were simply super natural actors in nature which could be good or bad.

This is similar to the Christian demon who are simply angels are of an evil nature.

Wotan, the Saxon transfiguration of Odin, shares a lot of features that some say are similar to the God of the Bible leading them to say they are one in the same, whereas others say Wotan is an impostor.

The jews don't worship YWHW, they worship the god of the Talmud.

(heiled)

Oh my god, this Christmas can't get any better. 2016 has been the best year ever.

And making it great again

Top wew

When they refuse, fire them. No protections when it is about a project, not an individual.

I'm willing to bet even money every single department got one of these letters. I always do something similar when I'm brought in to an existing project.

Of course the useless seat fillers are the only ones kvetching.

Oh come the fuck on, someone has to be making these cards in the present day, there's no way these are all decades old.

It's based on a Shakespeare (IIRC) quote bro.

The Jews hate Christianity because Yahweh abandoned them for it in 70AD.

I truly hope the mods gas you. Try trolling the teenagers on 4chan while they're still on break, that place is dead anyway.

RWDS IS COMING TO TOWN!

=Gonna find out=

Don't forget it was the kikes in Germany who wore the gold star proudly, during the inflation and depression period of the Weimar Republic, to say to all Germans "I am Jewish, you dare not touch me!".

The gold star was used later to throw it back in their faces!

Who's commie or nice

I would suggest parenthesis.

FIRE FIRE

Interestingly, there is an early patristic work by Aristedes which says that the Jews worship the angels rather than the true God.

newadvent.org/fathers/1012.htm

There is a passage in the Epistle to the Galatians where the implication is perhaps similar.

>"So, uh, what were you like before Holla Forums decided to transform you into a symbol of white oppression?"

cmon now

I can't wait another month for the salt I'm picturing thousands of shit tier worthless social services jobs getting btfo.
It makes me wonder if he'll go after shit like no fault divorce and all the other garbage marriage laws that enslave men.

this. gotta get those funds for the infrastructure projects from somewhere goy.

also, see John Q Wilson about how to have efficient government

exactly… but in the same way how when Hitler wanted to get rid of all the communists and disloyal troublemakers they all happened to be kosher as well – or Stalin's purges for that matter

more like the internment of communists under Hitler or the purges under Stalin tbh fam

Why is the thumbnail washed out?

get some lotion, she looks ashy

carlos.jpg

Wife material on the right.

Mike "2,000 Volts at 10 Ampères is How We Wire Chairs for Degenerate Queers" Pence approves of these dubs.

i love spam with my green eggs and ham

Hopefully Pence starts giving 2,000 volts at 10 amps to the (((trs shills))) who come here. That would be a great x-mas present.

This is the most likely scenario.

He wants to know who has been ordering all that pizza.

Probably a good idea to get rid of PC faggots when you're known for generally being anti-PC.
They'd probably undermine him at every opportunity.

Underrated post. Good form.

SHOAH STARTS TODAY

PURGE THE UNCLEAN

lel

Request the names of the people working in Child services Trump. Just do it.

OH YOU BETTER NOT SHILL, YOU BETTER NOT CUCK YOU BETTER GAS KIKES I'M TELLING YOU WHY

This is perfect timing to fuck over all the concern trolls that have raided us the last couple days.