Tucker Carlson destroys stupid leftist slut

I'm a huge faggot and don't know how to make a webm. I'm sure someone else will, anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youmagictube.com/watch?v=YeDU6dCR9tA
ftp.osuosl.org/pub/pculture.org/mirovideoconverter//
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/104288797/wow-i-think-tuck-got-cucked-by-this-women
twitter.com/IrishMason/status/812732200949006336
twitter.com/EricBoehlert/status/812495262132436992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop advertising here tucker

Was pretty entertaining seeing her comments online juxtaposed against her statements in a live interview.

It's rare for leftists to have their hypocrisy put on display like that, at least on live television, since most of the media is sympathetic to them.

I hope Tucker Carlson goes on to do more interviews with these lunatics that lack any self awareness.

This is the mentality that has killed off great boards in the past.

Low nrg thread

windows 7

Underrated post

wat

I heard that tucker is the highest rated news show now, is that true?

Is she implying niggers smell bad? Is she a closet dyke stalker?

Don't listen to Tucker, you keep the humiliation of the Left and their grotesque ineptitude up. Just don't make any duplicate threads.

Damn Tuck,you tore that bitch a new asshole.

She wants dat Ivanka vag000.

Yes, that's exactly what she's doing. Because Leftists are actual Ironic White Supremacists. But they lack self awareness so they don't know.

Here's the thing about that girl, she's pretty and she has a sexy voice; I'd like to fuck her balls deep and experience her going from talking to moaning and screaming as she turned into my fleshy cocksock.

And so what if she is illogical and goofy, she's a woman, it goes with the territory.

sage for OP posting a google tracking embed

Finally watched the video. Lol why do these retards keep agreeing to go on his show? He keeps wrecking them. Tucker doesn't even have to make himself look good he is just brilliant at making people expose themselves.

She's a kike.

This is pure gold.

He's been doing it for a while now

lel

Watching her is like watching miss South Carolina. They even have similar voices

i don't know why people would go on his show either.

based on what i watched here he just picks a few things they said, says a little snippet, and makes them look retarded. when they try to talk back, he just starts talking more loudly and brings up another snippet that makes them look like leftist scum.

he just seems to be pandering to us angry convervatives to be honest. not really addressing any issues.

The shitlibs are absolutely anally devastated over this latest Tuck cuck of a shitlib fuck

They're all over Twitter declaring how great she was and how bad he looked

Never interrupt them, remember.

Sorry for the resolution, just downloaded it in low-res from youtube without converting.

Ayo muh dick nigguh nawmean fam

It's not high brow or even informative programming, it's more like a boxing match between someone who has trained professionally vs amateurs who try to fight above their ability. It is an entertaining 10 minutes every week and that's about it

On youtube literally write magic inbetween the you and tube in your vid to make get a webm of it. If too lazy to do this I dont understand how you havn't given up on breathing
e.g in this one it would be youmagictube.com/watch?v=YeDU6dCR9tA

Come on now, you know they've all been groomed too.

Hey sweetheart spend more time making your eyebrows wrap all the way around your head and less time talking.

Nah man, just slam it in her ass No Lube either. and use 'er like the talking fleshlight she is.

When they were talking about teen vogue Tucker should have asked her how long it's been since she was a teen lel.

OH MY FUCKING GOD MAKE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE

TUCK CONFIRMED UNCUCKED

Look at that smug face.

Savagery

I thought she was going to cry there for a second.

B-baka it's not like I like I like you or anything Ivanka-san.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This needs the No Scope 360 Mountain Dew Headshot treatment
Fucking Brutal

"You should stick to thigh high boots, you're better at that"
I fucking lost it. This man is fearsome .

I bet that slut wants Ivanka to sit on her face.

This board fucking sucks now. This was posted on cuck chan ages ago, whereas here this thread will be anchored whenever the dipshits get around to "moderating".

Savage video though.

Tucker's expression while she's spewing word salad and trying to justify some outright retarded bullshit is pretty amazing.

In fact, here it is.

I just saw that, too.
WHEN WILL WE STOP WINNING

How do you resist the urge to knock out that type of bitch ? Seriously, she doesn't need feminism she needs eugenics.

He seems to have that expression with everyone he talks to. I'd hate to have to interview a bunch of retards all the time.

Oh my god what a fucking obnoxious bint.

I use Win7 too, admit you're a lazy asshole that shouldn't post threads.

Who is Jill Stein's cousin?

CAN'T CUCK THE TUCK

yeah, naw…..

ffmpeg works on all windows versions, you're just a lazy niggerfaggot

10/10

Can't cucker the Tucker. Tucker keeps on Tuckin' while the muzzies keep on Truckin'. Lefties better be duckin' cuz' they're in for a fuckin'.

People go on his show because they're desperate for fame and a chance to plug themselves. They know the show is a setup but the opportunity to advertise their brand on the most watched political show on tv is too tempting to ignore – that and they've so deep into their own ecochambers that they think they can handle whatever Tucker has in-store for them.

Holy fuck man, this triggering was so FLAWLESS. I hope Carlson doesn't get fired after this, nigger knows how to make them tears flow.

If all else fails, they get to go on twitter and whine and then they get a small payday from Salon when they inevitably write the "Tucker Carlson verbally raped me!" article.

Fucking lost my shit.

Maybe. Whatever. This isn't 1982. I'm not busting out the command line because a bunch of autists are afraid to click on a jewtube link because Zuckerberg might track them and know that they're watching right-wing news.

I wonder when those idiots start realizing that Tucker is not going easy on them, so they'll just stop doing his show.

You know, I bet right after this interview she went and schlicked in her car because she was so angry and sexually frustrated from having someone with spine talking down to her and putting her in her place.

ABSOLUTELY

TUCKED

It has nearly nothing to do with google tracking. GTFO newfag.

So have a lot of college football players, but they'll never be professionals.

The benefit is he gets paid to do it and they're in front of a live audience. He doesn't need to convince them on a personal level he just needs to expose how fucking retarded they are.

I using ffmpeg and making a webm to host on 8ch instead of just watching the jewtube video has nothing to do with google tracking, then there is absolutely no valid reason to make a webm and upload it to the site.
Like I care about some loser's shitty internet deal.

He doesn't even do much; all he does is take something that they said and ask them to explain themselves. The greatest interviews are when his guests double down, blatantly ignore his simple questions or spend 2+ minutes accusing a silent Tucker of not giving them enough time to answer his 'yes' or 'no' question. He basically just gives them the rope while they tie the noose and hang themselves; hell, sometimes the guests bring their own rope.

enjoy your mediocrity in life, and failing at comprehending Information Technology

you just let the NSA know you (wanted to) watch this video

He doesn't do anything that outlandish, he just goes off of their own articles/tweets and asks them to explain some things using basic logic.

Like with the Teen Vogue writer, he asks her why she considers Ivanka fair game since in the live interview she's claiming she never suggested such a thing.

They look retarded because all that's happening is the people going on there are being quoted to show their hypocrisy or insanity.

Each person going on thinks they're perfectly reasonable and will be able to basically Correct The Record when Carlson challenges them on anything, only problem with that is that Carlson has these quotes lined up and their articles in front of him so they have a harder time dodging the way they're used to doing in their own venues.

Won't happen. The Teen Vogue writer actually has people thinking she did a good job because she devolved into name calling on the show. These are not people that understand that they are looking utterly ridiculous to sane people.

Nigger, they could probably serve you your day's browsing and beat-off material without you clicking a God-damned thing.

By doubling down like that you just make yourself look more and more retarded.
You're a bit like the people who get interviewed by Tucker.
Good job, user.

I'm arguing in favor of command line. I'm one of the guys who makes all the webms here. Learn to read nigger.

Well, these are the people who don't understand why the rest of the country hates them. They are practically a splinter species at this point. They understand each other and think that they are all perfectly coherent and insightful, but they don't comprehend that everyone around them sees them as fucking lunatics.

Again, it has nothing to do with that. Videos get pulled from jewtube all the time and it's a way to time capsule them. Fuck off newfag.

I liked the look of absolute horror on her face as he said it.

Somebody's Gonna Get Their Ass Kicked, Somebody's Gonna Get Their Wig Split

fucking crazy lesbo bitch. hate how her eyes flutter, psycho.

HAHAHAH She got so triggered. Dumb woman.

Ha! fuck me, tuck ruined that fuggin retard. I'm almost going to miss these people…. almost.

I think she is cute.

Enjoy your bank account being emptied without notice tbh lad. The jealousness emanating from this bitch makes it seem like you'd need at least an 80K/year salary to even touch your benis on her.

…SSSS…CHHHH…TSSSSSS…..iSSSSues….CCCCC…..SSSSSSSST

This is why Muslim rape packs exist.

Nice.

Wew lad, seems you don't know the
Wolfgang Priklopil method.
t. Pickup kidnapper

Reported for Muhammadanism apologetic.

This.
I woke up the whole house from their post-christmas-dinner nap from kek's

Sure thing, pal.

She almost started crying the second he called her out for objectifying Ivanka with the "smells nice" comment, and then had to keep trying to contain it for the rest of the interview.

I bet she went home and cried while masturbating to how hard she got humiliated and dominated there.

She's actually pretty good at this, TBH

Pretty much what said. People like John Oliver have done shit like this to right-wing people as well, although John Oliver doesn't do it as professionally.

He cuts her off right at the end in the middle of her saying "you're a sexist piece of shit" loooooooooooooooooooool

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
That is what she said I watched it on tv and I noticed she was saying something nasty as she was being cut off but I couldn't make it out.

Webm hd or sd via this - Miro video converter..
You can get it here -ftp.osuosl.org/pub/pculture.org/mirovideoconverter//

I'm dyin'.
Cucker may be a pussy, even if he's got better hair than me, but that was amusing.

Can't cuck the Tuck

tuckface will become a meme?

He also makes the best flabbergasted face. It's hilarious.

Found the kike.

What could you be talking about, user?

Drink bleach kike scum

Everything about her screams "My kids need a new stepdad"

nope

Hey guys the kike says he wants kike. Guess we better believe him like the good goyim tthat we are.

Jesus, in her twitter profile picture she looks like she's in her late teens/early 20s. Then you see her on camera and she looks 10 years older and considerably more man-ish Fucking girls and their deceptive ways. I bet she's not even married. I hope you die alone you stupid cunt. Go get drunk on white wine with your cat. Goddamnit we need to make waifus real, and fast.

The people he argues with are always using the same tactic. Try to be as slippery as possible, deflect, project, and get pissy. Reminds me of what a certain someone said about arguing with a certain subset of people…

omg that's sooooooo tolerant!

Both this and the quality of people he calls tbh. I've only saw 2 people get interviewed by Carlson, this bitch and that other anti-Trump math professor, both had plenty of room to present good opening statements, yet both babbled some BS under their noses. This is the kind of insecurity Carlson preys on in order to punish their amygdala.

(checked)

This haughty cunt is just BEGGING to be humbled by a pig.
Maybe, we should do that to the people we run out of rope for? Might be a great form of genetic warfare seeing as how she would be dead in a DOTR scenario?

she wants tucker carlson to fuck her

Wow, she kept going on about how gorgeous and smart Ivanka is, and that she looks like she smells like vanilla.

Is she hot for Ivanka or just ultra, ultra jelly?

TOP KEK

She argues like a Nu-ropean.

All of these compliments are woman for "I hate her."

What evidence do you have of this? Reads like slander to me.

Yes, but WHY does she hate her?

Oh my god, the jellyness!

I love how Tucker did the journalistic equivalent of telling a colleague to go to the kitchen

Ivanka Trump has higher social status than she does. She can't directly talk down to her without breaking Cunt Code.

i went to grab my side but there gone.

the first rule of leftism is that good things must be brought low, as they pose an immediate threat to shaping the world into their dystopian vision of averageness. ivanka is a hot, healthy looking white woman with no visible tattoos or obnoxious piercings and doesn't publicly humiliate her father with slutty behavior like other daughters of rich, famous men. this is a good thing for both herself and her father, and could potentially be a role model for young girls. she's an outlier and must be demeaned, lest people start getting the wrong idea about her

this

stop posting your faggy videos here you cunt. use keepvid.com to create a webm

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ECELEB

Lauren is that you?

Aw, the faggots are doing what I was doing to them yesterday. Did you goys sleep well?
not nearly as well as you will after some Zyklon, you fucking kikes

This, Trump is an e-celeb too. No talking about trump :^)

Get gassed, thanks for the free bump.

Stop being a lazy nigger OP.

Trump is kinda one given his resurgence of popularity was largely through Twitter.

It's a bit sad that the "eceleb" thing gets used against so much good content these days.

I made the mistake of checking cuckchan

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/104288797/wow-i-think-tuck-got-cucked-by-this-women

The cancer is not only real, it has metastasized

No dignity.

Its a pretty broad term, at least most people here know how to apply it correctly but then you have faggots like 36b3a7 who are either overzealous newfags or shills.

LOL

twitter.com/IrishMason/status/812732200949006336

twitter.com/EricBoehlert/status/812495262132436992

The disconnect is REAL

It's a term used by butt hurt PR fags from GooberGate like Acid Fag, the viking tranny. How is Tucker even an eceleb, he's on fucking TV.

Yeah no.

Tucker is a horrible interviewer and always gets in these bickering matches where he can't ask questions clearly or the interviewees can't answer clearly. Lou Dobbs beats the piss out of Tucker Carlons every day every way.

== YOU'RE A == ******

…her dad?

Besides, Barry's the most anti-woman president. He didn't even marry one.

(check-checked)
I would lovingly tear that shit up.

I'll give her credit, she did better than Tucker's usual prey. He still got under her skin, but she got under his, as well.
Still a bitch, though.

Hah! Another one of these: a woman who doubles down and acts like a bitch as a defense mechanism against getting called out. She needs a hard, deep hate-dicking (granted she isn't a jew).

Wow, what a stupid cunt. The bit at the end was hilarious.

user this is your dad, quit trying to be an egdy little shit already.

There's a trend where feminists say things like "honey" or "sweetie" in an attempt to "show the penis-creatures what it's like to be oppressed." Except they ALWAYS do it to men who never once called them "sweetie" or "honey" and it always makes them look bitchier than they did to begin with. Also, it's quite obviously a tactic to put the man off his game while they frantically try to think of a comeback.

Damn that's one fine looking hoe

She looks like a badger caught in the headlights

Is that a euphemism for trying to brazilian wax before trimming your pubes?

Quality thread, but I wish there were more Sean Hannity threads on Holla Forums. Sean Hannity is based and supports the troops. :^)

I wish he did more to expose her hypocrisy. Yeah making her look like an idiot was great, but he needed to go for the big ones. She is a hypocrite and objectifies Ivanka. Destroy her the way the Left tries to destroy others.

Tucker, you cheeky bastard. I see what you did there.

Isn't it obvious?

Now, why would a 6/10 Jewess journalist probably making less than 60k/year (or the equivalent thereof in the market she lives in) that writes leftist-propaganda for teen girl mags hate Ivanka fucking Trump?
I wonder….

FTFY

She could be married to a poor Jew and Jewish women would still be hating the adorable shiksa with the button nose, perky tits and white smile.

Its all tribalism in that context – she's a shiksa married to a Jewish man.
He could be dirt fucking poor, and the kikess would still hate Ivanka's guts.

… Which she should, to be fair: Ivanka Trump is nothing short of a race-traitor. That whites are willing to excuse such things is why we tend to lose out when pitted against races - like Jews - who've not been deracinated.

Her twitter icon… she isn't the girl side eyeing Jiggly Puff is she?

S

U

P

R

E

M

==E==.

EFG, are you back?

I feel like there's a dank meme to be had here.
Back when he dressed like Bill Nye he was 'worthless and his guests tended to walk all over him.
Notice what's missing now?
No one cared about my bantz until I took off the bowtie! *baneposting intensifies*

"hey babe, you wanna play my favourite party game?"
"sure, what's it called?"
dickup chicks

only 4kdownload lets you get the originals that I've found. They keep right up to date with jewtube, too.

>not surprise tucksex

someone get Colin Quinn back, wherever the fuck he ran off to.

oh gog she's one of those kinds of wannabe socialites that dress up their poor dogs too. Poor pup ain' ask for this shit! I swear their eyes always look so fucking dead wearing those ridiculous oufits.

I love the double-dubs immediately before that happens too.

Her breasts are fake.

Would definitely make a great before and after image.

wait can you make a chick orgasm by rubbing her pelvis?

is that her?

nvm it's anna faith carlson the elsa cosplayer or some shit

I don't get how you niggers like this controlled oppo Cuck. I've tried watching his show and these videos where he "destroys" some libshit but all I see is him flop around like a fish out of water.

It's kinda like these posts are controlled op ads for his trash show.

I wonder if the pupper knows

People like this should be gassed. Holy shit she's stupid as fuck.

oh my god, what a fucking cunt.

"The sovereignty of an entire religion"

don't make me laugh.

It's not enough that these people initiate violence against whites by using their hordes of blacks and browns as a proxy. But now they think directly attacking whites that don't toe the (((globalist))) line is morally justified? What's it going to take for people to start retaliating against these violent extremists?

Why do we seem to go from hyping one Fox News actor to another, always to be let down?

At least this fucktard stopped wearing the faggy bowtie

This woman is 100% thirsting after that vagoo. Imagine if she was a man and said those same exact comments. So thirsty.

Sounds pornish.

Jews breed with whatever race they're trying to blend in with, though. They're genestealers.

In Israel they have their version of the Nuremburg laws, they're literally almost NS! No wonder Trump considers Israel his #1 ally in the middle east.

Best piece of tv I've seen in a decade.

Yo. Muslim here. Fuck you all before you insult me of shitskin or whatever. I'm a ginger & paler & my skin is whiter than you all.

Just to tell you: Fuck you all. You wanna side with kikes ? Okay. You know why this Jewess bitch is "Aryan" like the title of your shitty picture says ? Because rabbis fucked German women in Germany. They cucked you guys.

You wanna side with kikes & Israel ? No problem. You guys will see

.>>8598164
What's the problem with the woman who got stoned ? This picture is fucking bullshit. Women don't get stoned for being rapped or not covering her face.

All US women have that voice tho. Brings tyfus to the ears.

What more do you want man he's letting them hang themselves.

first post worst post

Being Islamic isnt a racial thing.
Its a religious one. You chose to embrace shitskins

It's true.

Muslims are predominantly Semitic though, just like jews. They have goat in their fucking DNA.

why am i not surprised?

We will never side with either Jews or Muslims, we will deport you both.
The program is The Reconquista.
Reported for Muhammadanism.

Go suicide bomb somewhere else. We hate both jews and your ilk. An enemy of my enemy can still be my enemy.

yo
i fucked a muslim whore and never called her back
you should have heard the shit she wanted me to say
they crave white cock

I had a good lady friend from high school, Polish, convert to Islam so she could chase dick in Toronto while going to college

Jews use Israel as a gene bank and all Jews outside of Israel are genitic kamikazes.
The American Jews like the ones in Hollywood are also used to gather physically attractive admixture just they did with IQ.
Trying to autistically explain away her traitors behaviour makes you a traitor.
Kys.

I hope Israel kills every one of you dune coons because the US should get some return on the billions of dollars a year we give the kikes.

No problem with you shitskin just stay in your own country.

*Israel

Kek I'm drunk. I'll stop posting now.

that's one thing muslim culture gets right. their women are modest ladies in public and whores in the bedroom. the way god intended it.

He is a right wing Jon Stweart

Fucking love his face.

If you want to really trigger a leftist, post smug Tuckers at them.

Mr Carlson proves that the W.A.S.P. question is being answered in the affirmative, T.B.H.

That bow-tie will definitely have them screaming.

Reminder that this happened

nice. more oc

This too.

I was born muslim dumb fuck

you can't be "born muslim" you retard. You didn't even know what Islam was when you were born.

You were born into a muslim family.
You couldn't have faith until you profess the shahada AND MEAN IT.
I know the "God made everyone muslim and so its our duty to spread the word" argument for jihad, but if you believed it you would have replied with that.
You're proving the point that Islam has more in common with the Bloods than a faith community.

I have no problem with Islam; they should be an ally to Christians against the Kikes, if you read in the Quran (and the Bible as well).
Most 'Radical Islam' terrorist attacks are false-flag Mossad operations, anyways.

Literally the feminist last resort. I recall a webm sometimes posted where some tumblrina is trying to justify communism or something similar, and when she gets btfo, starts babytalking the guy arguing with her about how his opinions were "so cute" and "adorable". It's the equivalent of sticking your hands in your ears and claiming you have the high ground.

Did he actually go along with all that? Over time? He seems pretty all right nowadays, for the most part.

it's times like these I'm reminded that half this boards population is under 15

Oh man. Tucker doesn't make good arguments or anything but he is a master level troll.

wtf is the point of anchoring this? why are the mods so fucking gay?

Not OP here… but that shit actually was magic! Holy fuck that was rad, thanks for the tip fasc.

except i said shahada during my childhood and I meant it niggers

and it doesn't change anything that Islam has more in common with the bloods, whatever, I don't give a fuck

shill

how much shekels did u get paid to divide & conquer

kek. Gotta be tucker, not providing us a webm.

Looks like a certain flat earther that needn't be named