LOVE LIVES HERE THROWS TANYA GERSH UNDER THE BUS!

dailystormer.com/whitefish-game-changer-love-lives-here-throws-tanya-gersh-under-the-bus/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.
missoulian.
flatheadbeacon.
dailyinterlake.
form.jotform.
archive.is/PG8kD
dailystormer
archive.is/MqCcJ
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1177277.html#1177703
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man It is time to go to sleep. I got a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

MONTANA RISING

strawpoll.
me/11939474/r

missoulian. com/news/local/east-missoula-gets-hit-with-antisemitic-fliers-schools-report-verbal/article_7b722bf2-95b0-565c-8f81-f16b4a7fe91a.html

missoulian. com/news/local/missoula-police-find-man-who-distributed-nazi-literature/article_b65e9945-6f8c-5d7e-b86a-3c1839465582.html

Based old man.

The friends of Jews are scared now.

missoulian. com/news/opinion/mailbag/standing-with-jewish-communities/article_9d43fef3-2df6-51dd-9016-64a230bd7144.html

Watch out for this.

missoulian. com/news/opinion/mailbag/anti-semitic-activities-are-appalling/article_5fa39a31-c809-5d7e-93ad-e3a52beddc39.html

Kek

Write the newspapers

The Jews do
Links for online Letters to the Editor submission forms:

>Flathead Beacon flatheadbeacon. com/connect/

>Daily Interlake dailyinterlake. com/submissions/?mode=letters

>Whitefish Pilot form.jotform. com/63267072550151

>The Missoulian missoulian. com/app/opedform/

#lovetheresisters

Use this hashtag with your Twitter sockpuppets to expose the Jews to hatefacts.

nice posting dude, good work

Thank you.

Aesthetics

Why the fuck are there Jews in Montana? That's supposed to be all militia men and big sky.

It will again soon. Jews saw something nice and White. They had to destroy it.

When the shills arrive just filter them. Everyone is a controlled opposition kike disinfo agent. We get it.

It sounds like your standard Jewish ethnic cleansing operation.

1) move to quaint town built by gentiles
2) intimidate and extort the gentiles until they leave
3) Jews now have yet another homeland

Precisely. If a White realtor did this it would be called blockbusting and extortion.

nigger, learn to Archive or break the links

Good Christmas news.

Anglin's demands are pretty reasonable, honestly.

For a moment I thought this has something to do with Love Live!

I'm not the biggest fan of ol' Implicit Dick but I'm happy his mom isn't getting extorted. We aren't retarded, we just don't like homos. He's getting better, but he needs us to be his grindstone.

(checked)
Hopefully we can keep that up. I'm a bit worried that the board quality is dropping post-election. Ideally, the shills who do it for free will get bored and leave.

This seems like a small victory, but it's really something to see jews throw one of their own under the bus, especially when WHITE SUPREEEEEEEEEMISTS are involved.

Merry Christmas, but I'm sure we can do more, some guys saw that she had huge amounts of money moving from account to account so she's probably a fraudster.

I'm a pretty big anti-TRS guy and even I am sober enough to not wish ill on the family of people who might have the right idea even if they are PR cucking hard to do it.

WTF is a "bias incident"?

What are you, an anti-semite?

no pls. My daughter converted dont call me that ;_;

I'd love to believe you. Care to make a small donation of $250,000 and your firstborn's foreskin?

Yeah me too

Can someone archive this? I don't trust Anglin and despite having my shit secure as fuck I still could be leaking data. With him being buddy buddy with Weevberg there is a chance something shady might be going on in the background.

How is he getting better? He cucked for the jews even harder after the "Hail Trump" thing.

He was talking about the "liberal media", not the jews. That's kikebart-tier.

>This isn’t the first time Spencer has tried to wink at Israel, at least in terms of being a U.S. nationalist leader. In online publications for his National Policy Institute, a think tank termed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white supremacist organization, Spencer avoids making blatantly anti-Semitic remarks – in sharp contrast to his alt-right peers. “I think it’s clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don’t deny the Holocaust,” he tells Haaretz.

archive.is/PG8kD

Are you going to defend that?

He's right though.

Let's hope this was a learning experience, then.

What a cheerful man!

It might have been if cucks like you didn't white knight for him and the kikes completely destroyed his mother's life.

Nah.

True, he'll probably only learn his lesson when he and the other traitors get their "I betrayed my race" placards, but there's a slight chance he would have learned his lesson had his mother lost everything at the hands of the jews he did so much to protect.

The soulless golem thing was almost right out of Trump's playbook. He said something perfectly reasonable to everyone except Jews. The media kvetched and spread lies, which were instantly exposed.

He also hasn't cucked for the jews. Yet. A rabbi at A&M tried to take the high-ground of "gee whiz goy, we just wanna spread peace and inclusiveness" and Spencer shut him down by pointing out that Jews wouldn't even exist if they themselves were inclusive.

Are you going to tell me isn't cucking?

You get it. You don't have to scream about kikes to win, you get them to scream and expose themselves.

You don't win by defending them and their fictional Holocaust, or by comparing the White struggle to Zionism, justifying the existence of Israel.

1st picture
You don't into geography user?

I would call it milquetoast, not cucking. The first quote is a little worrying, but frankly the most important step is the first one: get whites in America to establish an identity.

With that question you can insert _____ pretty much anywhere in the world instead of Montana.

This is the problem with intellectuals. It doesn't matter if you follow someone's reasoning, what matters is what you're fucking doing.

I am a geography expert actually. That map is the result of years of careful cartographic research.

How long before his mother starts slaughtering all of the jews in Montana?

I guess we'll find out.

David duke defends this dumbass. You're thinking like a zionist and are a ziomist or a brainwashed "white supremacist" who were programmed by Zionist infiltrators to do exactly what disempowers European activists.

>dailystormer com/whitefish-game-changer-love-lives-here-throws-tanya-gersh-under-the-bus/

archive.is/MqCcJ

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1177277.html#1177703

Holla Forums is attempting to craft a narrative.

That is the worrying quote. That's worse than milquetoast, it's oblivious to all reality.

David Duke's biggest problem is that he's too nice. Even after the incident with Jonestein, he wouldn't outright attack him and tried to remain diplomatic.

He's stroking the Jewish ego.

Inb4 Weiner joke

Eritreans

Literally budget Ethiopians.

Sooooo…what's the issue? Kikes do this all the time?

It's when you set it on chrome by accident.

Because Ben is a busy man.

Wow, I'm old enough to get this

Shit tier blank tapes.

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through Whitefish
not a goyim was stirring, every Jewess' wish.
The flyers were hung by the temple with care,
in hopes that the media soon would be there.

Dick Spencer was nestled all snug in his bed,
while visions of ethnostate danced in his head.
And Mama in her 'kerchief, and I in my hood,
had just settled our brains the current year's good.

When out on the news there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the Forward I flew like a fash,
tore open that gutter, and gave up the cash.

The news on behest of the Jew-laden town
gave the facade of goodwill to crimes going down,
when, what to my bigoted eyes seemed discord,
but a dissident view and some happy shitlords.

With a little old troll storm, so fun and sanguine,
I knew in a heartbeat it must be Anglin.
More loyal than beagles, his coursers they spam,
and they emailed and reviewed and tweeted Jews from their sham:

"Now Shitlords! Now Edgelords!
Now, Nazis and Bigots!
On, Yelp! On, Twitter!
On, Phones and Flyers!
To the top of the issues!
To the top of the fray!
Now troll away! Troll away!
Troll away today!"

As dry rags that before the wild troll storm fly,
when they meet with an rejoinder, mount to the glass
so up to the Governor the extortions flew,
with the paper menorah "Love Lives!" quoth the Jew.

And then, in a marching, I heard on the streets
the chorus of marching across all the sleet.
As I knew in my head and was waiting to see,
down the avenue old Anglin came with such glee.

They were dressed uniform, from their heads to his feet,
and their clothes were all smattered with Antifa they beatt.
A gaggle of goys he had drawn to his pack,
and they looked like a shoah had returned with a hack.

His eyes–how they twinkled! His dimples, how merry!
His clarion call invoking "Justice for Sherry"!
This troll with a mouth was drawn up like a bow,
and the face and his skin was as white as the snow.
The stick of a sign he held tight in his hands,
and sick libel encircled the heart of our lands.
He had a website and a few thousand readers,
that stirred when he wrote, a great force to their leader.

He was driven and bold, a right jolly old skinhead,
and I recoiled when I saw him, despite what he said.
At blink of an eye and behest of his crew
soon gave me to show that I wasn't a Jew.

A man of his word, he went straight to his work,
and filed all the complaints, then thanked the nice clerk.
Surveying his measure aside of her nose,
and thanking his God, for the goyim he rose.

He sprang to this day, to his press no dogwhistle,
And away ran the Jew once thought tougher than gristle.
Then I heard him proclaim, 'ere he drove out that night,

"Happy Christmas to all, courtesy the Alt Right!"

Its true but he didn't say whether or not he deserved it nor that 6 million died.

1) >giving a fuck about Brown Egyptians/Jordanians in the Golan Heights or Gaza
2) To be contradictory of Israel would be contradiction to his own ideology. He does not believe AIPAC should exist but hes fine with Israel existing.
3) Hes right again, if a President ran on a platform of "If AIPAC disbands and Israeli lobbyists never set foot in the US again as well as an end to dual-citizenship with Israel then you can destroy Palestine and I won't stop you" all the Kike sheckles would flow to that candidate
4) Hes right again, both Netanyahu and Liberman don't recognize the official numbers of the Holocaust and don't Holocaust worship.
5) Giving Jews a state gives them a cohesive form at which we could launch attacks if needed. Hitler was wrong about them "forming a base for worldwide Jewry" because it has been seen that very seldom happens because National politics in Israel bog them down so much. The Jews being a formless stateless entity is to our hindrance not our advantage because Kikes thrive outside of form and can't function under stability.

It's a vague statement and it's meant to be. If he goes full David Irving he won't be able to visit a lot of countries.

Doesn't matter. "Holocaust" refers to "the systematic, bureaucratic, state-sponsored persecution and murder of six million Jews by the Nazi regime and its collaborators" and he said it happened.

Say the Holohoax happened, but with bullets and without Hitler's knowledge?

People were put in camps. Some people died. It's not far fetched to think some were murdered. Now was there a systematic campaign of extermination? It doesn't look like it. Did Hitler know? Doubtful. Were there gas chambers? Delousing clothes.

The trouble is that even saying any of these things makes you a "Holocaust Denier". That gives you as much credibility as a Moonlanding Denier or Flat Earther. We have powerlevels for a reason. You don't pick a fight you can't win. Principles and truth don't matter. Only winning does. Defeat is the only immoral thing. Whatever it takes to win, even if you and I don't approve, is the right course.

So there was no Holocaust.

So does being a race realist.

There's no excuse for a White nationalist to lie about the Holocaust.

Spencer isn't winning anything other than maybe some kind of gay sex competition.

You don't care about tactics. There are always reasons to lie. That's how we infiltrate and get into power. As for Holocaust denial = race realism I disagree. SPLC and ADL reserve their bitterest arrows for Holocaust Deniers and Anti-Semites. That's also the final redpill. It's easier to be a racist than a "Holocaust Denier". Who cares what that really means. Race realism isn't as punished. Since you think Spencer is queer then you won't care what I wrote, but others will. Goodnight Ironmarch.

Cucking for the kikes is a tactic that's never worked.

No, the jewish problem and the Holocaust being a hoax are the first (and technically only) redpill. It's a lot easier to convince someone that a historical non-event that's easily debunked didn't happen than it is to convince them of biological differences between races.

>>>/trs/

Well I guess that's why Mohammed called Jews the greatest of hypocrites.

Eat shit, Walter Hudson
WE VINDICATED

The issue is we're not taking it anymore. We won't let Jews get away with it. They probably won't go to prison because they are above the law, but we can make life shitty for them.

He's placating the Jew by stroking their massive egos.

Now what?

The memes have become real, that's what.

Based Ben. The Montana Mangler rides again.

kike btfo memba.

So Mark Weber, Jared Taylor, and "le good jew" David Cole all attacked the Dickster? Maybe he isn't so bad after all, other than the faggotry I mean.

They're giving him the David Duke treatment. Talking to Anglin and Duke was too much for the respectable racists.

they made anime real

fuck yeah
fuck no. 60 minute only for my 464, thanks