The Shannara Chronicles season 2 is coming

Overall I find this show more appealing to Fantasy aficionados than Game of Thrones. It is more mature, thought provoking, better acted, the CGI looks better and the actresses are hotter.

I will miss Popph Drayton ;_;

In my city, there is a Festival of Books in every year. This year, one of the local libraries put all their used and old books out there and they were free to take away.

This Shannara shit had like 5 or more books there, all of them in nice quality and nobody gave a fuck about them. They were fucking free and still nobody cared…

Sadly people don't read great literature anymore….

.>>859488
Bro, if this series is so great, then people would want to read the books, doesn't they? Sorry for my poor grammar And these were big and pretty and free, and "about" a recently made series. You'd guess it will go away soon, but it didn't.

Either nobody watches this, or nobody likes it, or both.

Fucking really, shannara 2? It's literally that comic page where the girl goes "Oh god i'm so clumsy, except for every for of martial arts, and i must choose between these 2 super handsome guys that look exactly the same"

can't find that image, somebody post it

I can assure you that it has a cult following.
Terence Dean "Terry" Brooks (born January 8, 1944) is an American writer of fantasy fiction. He writes mainly epic fantasy, and has also written two movie novelizations. He has written 23 New York Times bestsellers during his writing career,[1] and has over 21 million copies of his books in print.[2] He is one of the biggest-selling living fantasy writers

Here ya go

Legend of the Seeker was the best fantasy TV series tbh.

I'm sure E.L. James and Stephanie Meyer also sold as much as him. That doesn't mean anything

Yeah that's the one, thanks user.

Fantasy as a genre is rightfully scorned.

will watch it.

goy spotted

Shannara is the reason fantasy books are so bloated and have so many sequels. The series isn't even over yet, the author is still writing more books.

After Tolkien got popular Terry Brooks was one of the shallow imitators that followed in his wake and the most successful one. He got publishers interested in doing these trashy never ending series. Basically it's his fault the genre is mostly trash.

I preferred Magic Kingdom of Landover to Shannara. Knight of the Word was decent though.

brooks has his issues but goodkind is a complete hack

The nigger ratio is too high for me tbh. GoT is shit but at least it's mostly white.

Goodkind's books were jewish trash. The series was actually good and had none of the (((objectivism))).

god anime girls look stupid.

That he is but I'd argue that he's the good kind of hack.

I found his Ayn Rand rants and general philosophy hilarious. Like when the protagonist mow down a crowd of peaceful protesters with his sword and that's depicted as the right thing to do. The show was less unintentionally hilarious but it made up for it with hot actresses.

This looks like some teenage shit.
You all are retarded.

Looks like? It is teenage shit.

Isnt this the show that had that 18ish year old in the gimp mask that his "parents" put on him?

>dont hate america hate A_
what's the rest of that too old to have braces mulatto's shirt say? I'm fucking angry.

Don't make America hate again

Why did you think I would enjoy this

No, you know damn well what that shirt says.
Americans meaning the default white identity of the nation.

In a fantasy novel those would be evil cultists, followers of some kind of satanic demon.

too nerdy, they can't even kill people properly like the maoists do in 3rd world countries

That is really ironic because those books are redpilled as fuck. There is even a Holocaust is a hoax analogy in it.

Okay this is the third time I see this song associated with trash. First was with Mass Effect Andromeda, then the Inhumans and now this.

That image is great, I want to say only one of these keeps you alive.
But it's a plane so you might as well tie your fucking shoes when it's heading into the mountain.

Goodkind triggers leftists really hard. I've briefly peeked into cuckreads and plebbit due to them coming up in a search and they always rant about how awful he is for being critical of collectivism and moral relativism.

In the real world also.

Was it ever explained what that was all about?

What and where do I need to sacrifice to ensure no tv or movie asshole ever touches Malazan books?

+implicitly/ explicitly white community of humans living off in the woods using electricity and guns and watching Star Trek
-it turns out that they're giving tribute to ogres
+Ofelia actress
-nigger elf
+high fantasy cultures
-it's actually future earth
+visuals
-small cast
-the dude who was hacking at the zipline, did he honest think the Balrog was going to ride the fucking zipline like some faggot?

Malazan a shit, pure fa/tg/uy fanfiction.

Stop being paranoid.

Maybe its intentional to get people to forgive how shitty they are due them being only human after all.

Have another ;-)

:^)

:(

Sounds pretty good, we are going to buy the TV rights.

t. Ephraim Kinogoldstein.

That shit will never translate well to TV. Too complicated and specifically designed to scare away normalfags that want a simple plot.

We will butcher it like foreskins so it will be edible for the masses.
t. Ephraim Kinogoldstein