TRS Radio Christmas Livestream

Get in here, goys.

youtu.be/U8XWpyi2PGg

Nasal teenage voice:
And then I closed the tab.

Still not as bad as Kike Enoch and Seventh Son who are both pushing 40, yet are somehow even more retarded than this sperg.

fuck off, trs
Holla Forums does not tolerate homofags

I hope you all kill yourselves when you see this post, you cocksucking faggots.

Oh man, mature dialogue I've come to expect from the Internet's foremost grassroots intellectual movement.
This host is fucking awful

I'd rather not.

Yeah, I'll pass. Judging from the posts in this thread it sounds like the host is a 14 year old retard. See you around TRS shill.

no thanks

I'm not even advocating for the shilling of TRS stuff, but if you have to rely on other people for opinions, you're p worthless

This isn't even anyone good from TRS. These are literal nobodies.

If you have to actually watch the stream to find out that it's actually pretty bad, then you've encouraged them to continue producing bad content by giving them views, on top of wasting your own precious time.

Isn't there some public indecency law that allows cops to taze this faggot and drag him in the van?

Spoiler that shit

I wonder if he'd be smiling if he knew he was about to become the face of TRS and the Aut-Right?

Fuck off TRS

sage

I actually like TRS radio

I listen to it sometimes, but not all the time. TDS is unbearable, Fash the Nation is ok, I usually just go with Kulturkampf or Darwin Digest when they're not being niggers.

System pigs can't touch a servant of kek.

fuck off and die faggot

hide and report

Daily reminder to sage and report all controlled opposition threads

Mike, Sven and Bulby ain't bad, but they should just get Ghoul to stick to his own shit

I agree Ghouls is a fag though. TDS is just shitposting bullshit anyway really.

Fuck, wrong embed.

FUCK TRS
AND
FUCK YOU OP

fuck off back to your poz swap forum

And with the Darwin Digest I don't really like how for the last 10 episodes or so they've been on medicine and haven’t talked about Race that much, unlike the early episodes which were great

`Someone post the Who Can It Be Now .webm with TRS shills

I heard they shilled for the vaccine not too long ago, and as you said they've kept ti uninteresting things really.

Nigger I've been on image boards for close to a decade I don't give a shit. I don't even use TRS.

Fuck off therightkike.biz