Hopeless world, hoping for the endtimes

pol, I'm making this thread to just reminisce with you about the hopelessness of our situation from the point of view of a complete defeated slave, just utterly in the control of the society controllers.

I mean, even my phone, I just say to it, OK GOOGLE. And it's constantly listening to me and then "I give it commands" . I mean, how hopelessly are we being spied upon and manipulated. What hope is there but to get religious and hope for some kind of apocalypse which reduces the whole world to some kind of anarchy. Then at least I could smoke weed in peace and maybe just zone out.

But I can't take much more of this. I'm truly hoping for the end times. HOW MUCH LONGER DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO CHANGE.

Truly the native American shaman tribal type culture was superior to this cold hearted technology concrete jungle type culture we live in now. I wish to everything that something would change more akin to something like what the native americans had. Then at least I could contribute something to a tribe of people working together.

But instead I live in a world which will throw me in a mental hospital for the slightest acting out. There is just nothing…. nothing…. surely you guys feel the same way.

Other urls found in this thread:

3ho.org/3ho-lifestyle/aquarian-age/aquarian-shift-what-will-be-different
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you wish we felt that way jew

Yes user but listen to this great news.

Remember the rockets that the Third Reich hurled at the TAVISTOCK pedo fags in London?

Well you can build a simple interface and using your smartphone as the computer, you can piggyback GPS from Google and other Jewy bad Samaritans.

What does this all mean? You basement dwellers can grab more neet bux and make your own flying buzzbombs with a two hundred lb conventional explosive filled NOS tank and fly it into pedo's and jew lib's homes.

oh look, an autistic asatrucuck who worships a fag with a hammer who was sodomized by an ice giant, gas yourself.

We're winning, faggot.

Reported for being a black-pilled degenerate drug addict. Shilling the redskin savage's culture over any of all the superior European cultures is a dead giveaway, shill.

Anarchy wouldn't make it easier to sit around smoking weed. You have ideal conditions for that now. If everything was to break down into lawless chaos you'd probably be murdered or starve to death.

Gtfo dude weed

native American culture was way superior on a spiritual level

This. I thought this thread might prove to be some insightful discourse on the way God will work through men to bring about His will in the Earth to wrap it up. Instead what a pozzed load OP has swallowed.

What? Nigger the Sioux were basically ISIS.

Fuck you, faggot. If you're not prepared to fight you'll be deservedly extinguished.

You're not going to make many shekels outing yourself that fast kike.

What? If the white man didn't come here I'd be driving a horse instead of pic related. Fuck that.

Don't be crazy, man.

Mfw I am Norwegian and has found a pure, virgin Norwegian girl which I intend to marry and have a lot of kids with.

Do us all proud, you lucky fuck.

Gas yourself.

Please. If what you are saying was even true, that they did have religious inclinations, what massive cathedrals did these indians build? What tangible works to their pantheon of gods did they produce? Even the polytheists of Rome and Greece built altars and places of worship, to prove their devotion.

No, they were savages. The third Reich was superior on a spiritual level. Just about every European society before the jewish banks took over was spiritually superior to the cultures of the savages and the jewish ruled culture we are in today.

I have no idea what he's talking about but your argument is retarded either way. Massive cathedrals are a physical manifestation - built by physical slaves in a physical world.

True. Just look at Volkswagen. They're pretty pozzed now, but the Rabbit and Karmann Ghia were superb.

get the fuck out of here you faggot assed concern shill everything is going fucking swimmingly

Wait a few more hours friend… the incoming GRB Cosmic energy wave will hit on the 26th Dec. Goodluck and farewell infinitychan buds

lo no

Native American? Notice how similar pagan and totem and animist religions are and were.

Listen, I have read and watched some Hindu and Buddhist speakers, and then stopped for a while. Then after a discussion with a friend of how interesting Norse paganism is as opposed to Greek mythology we've been taught all these years, I began looking into Norse paganism if only for the great stories the Norse were able to tell. Then I somehow stumbled upon a Norse revival group called Heilung which creates sounds of pre-Christian Northern European culture. The sounds of the shamans, the singing, the rituals really gave me insight to the world of these people whose religion was very deeply rooted in spirituality. Then after reading the Voluspa, it made me realize just how similar these pagan religions are. The Norse, the Germanics, the Celts, African totemism, Slavic paganism, Tengriism, the Aztec and Mayan religions of Nahuatl, Buddhism, Hinduism, all of these religions have different versions of the exact same thing. Frighteningly similar beliefs about the universe and the human spirit. Similar beliefs about creation, similar beliefs about the end of the world, similar beliefs about the very being of the human soul, the cultures of which are extremely isolated and miles apart, yet, the human spirit seems to tug towards the same things. This sort of spiritualism and insight into the universe and the human soul has given me a new perspective on existence, of which I'm still very much learning. All of the followers of these pagan religions, including the Native Americans, were being constantly pulled towards…something. It seems that human beings cannot escape this pull unless they acknowledge it and with intent shut it out of their minds. What is this force pulling their spirits towards it/he/she/them? I may never know. You should look into this brand of spirituality and shamanism.

the most enjoyable part of winning is watching as the more we win the more the kikes show their noses and the more the plebs wake up. In all my years Ive never seen people waking up to the jew as fast as they have been the past 3 months. You will get your shoah, Chaim.

Reminder that even Goebbels once felt that feel before he was smug.

3ho.org/3ho-lifestyle/aquarian-age/aquarian-shift-what-will-be-different

Pisces Age just ended m8. Get over it. This is the rise of a new age. All previous doctrines are now just historical compasses.

that may very well be the gayest damage control for a failed myth ive ever heard.

the accomplishments of pagans are also similar, slim to none.

If you want to go pagan get ready to look like the Native Americans; aka, DECIMATED. Nothing wrong with traditionalism but trying to ressurect a dead mythos is a dumb as trying to convince people Zeus is rearing to go.

Do it for great justice Norwegianon.

the vast majority of average people are followers and will go along with whomever has power as long as they arent personally harmed by that leaders doings

I just want to go home.

Just remember. When we finally do get home, it will be an occasion of such joy and fulfillment, that on quiet Sunday afternoons we'll come to feel nostalgia for the struggle that we're sharing right now.

Even if they did the average person is so selfish hedonistic and lazy you'd still end up with a sewer for a society after the great purging of the merchant and browns. OP is right about one thing, we need social collapse and mass death to cull the herd if you want a return to the great monolithic societies of the past. Natural selection will fix it. Western man, and all mankind really has become too domesticated to turn back on his own.

go and stay go

reported for defeatism D/C

OP is a circumcised cuck.

Here's some hope for you: Petition to Audit David Brock's Media Matters Conglomerate
change.org/p/united-states-department-of-justice-audit-david-brock-s-media-matters-conglomerate
I'm sure you'll feel better without so many shills