Fuck Off

I believe I've found the perfect response to any leftist attempting to goad you into an argument.

Put simply:

FUCK OFF

To my great surprise, repeating this phrase in isolation ad nauseam worked far more effectively at disabling them online than any well-reasoned counter-argument, or any number of fact, statistics, studies, etc.

"But how and why does this work?", you may be asking. I think I have an answer to that. Leftist thinking is mostly based on the Hegelian concept of the dialectic, i.e. thesis-antithesis-synthesis. By using this monstrous calumny of a philosophical structure, which witless idiots can quickly be deluded into thinking is an accurate representation of the flow of human history and not an act of pure compromise, they can slowly slide, subvert and shift the narrative in their favour no matter what. By offering no antithesis, and in its place raw, unbridled, immovable hostility, they quickly cycle through every pattern they can think of to try and goad a response from you - Alinsky-esque tactics of using your own "rules" against you, concern trolling, insults, the whole gamut.

You can actually sense their frustration as this one simple phrase completely derails the structures that have worked so effectively for them for the better part of a century. It's beautiful to behold.

As to "why" you would want reduce any argument with a leftist to such blunt terms, video related. I am not a particular fan of (((Stefan Molyneux))), but the doctrine he espouses here regarding the treatment of leftists is note-perfect.

To add to this: I believe this is a viable strategy for two reasons. The first, outlined above, is that it throws a wrench into the gears of the leftist apparatus for taking control of a narrative.

The other reason functions more on an emotional and psychological level. I don't profess to be particularly well-educated on human psychology, but even I can discern the pattern of leftists typically craving a strange mix of negative attention and opportunities intellectual/moral one-upsmanship, i.e. virtue signalling.

The simple, blunt response of "fuck off" denies them any real opportunity for either, they don't get the dopamine rush of being called a cuck, commie, faggot, etc, nor do they get the chance to take any information you have presented in support of an argument and attempt to discredit it, usually while calling you a retard, fuckboy, Nazi, etc.

TBH, it's simply monkeying their approach. It's degenerate, and you're better than this OP. Stop being a monkey, be a human being.

it works though, don't act like we're supposed to take moral highgrounds.

I think "Prove it" pisses them off more, but what do I know.

Excellent psots m8. Enjoyed reading your analysis - keep up the good work. And you spelled 'ad nauseam' correctly, which is how I know we will win.

Demonstration.

"Not an argument. "

The less words you use, the better. Remember "You mad?". That shit shut down like 95% of arguments back on halfchan.

You sound like a pseudo-intellectual cunt who isn't fun to be around. The correct strategy is to be like water and act according to the situation. Being pedantic with your word choice doesn't make you smart. It just makes you insecure.

tbh it was the perfect response in that situation.

However if they're making an attempt to be coherent there may be better tactics.

Fuck off.

Shut up fag, lick my bag.

"You're a racist!"

"…..ok, so you called me a racist. Now what?" in a bored tone works for me

Not really, that's what you say when you've run out of any logical rebuttal and aren't capable of defending your point any longer.

Chances are they were never mad, and were simply walking away knowing you just lowered the discussion bar to the damn floor than grinned like an autistic child.

He's not wrong, though.

I've noticed that it works on the same principle as the bit about improv comedy. Apparently, you're not supposed to shut down the premises that other people bring in, but add onto them.

Give them nothing. "Fuck off" instead of "Yes, and" or "Yes, but" or even "No, and here's why."

I prefer, "yes, I believe that white people are ten times likelier than black people to die of melanoma for no other reason than the color of their skin."

It boils the red pill down to its essence in a deliciously irrefutable way.

I may use that

I was watching a video of a school shooter trolling people at a post election clinton rally(?) or some kind of event for cucks to cry about the results and one of the liberals confronted the shooter over his support for Trump. I'm paraphrasing here, but some dumb bitch said "This is just like what the Nazis did during WW2" or something along those lines and the shooter just casually and tactically responded with "Yeah, I guess it is kind of similar…"

If you don't play into their shaming tactics they basically glitch out like the hosts in Westowrld. Top Tet.

That's completely stupid. Call them faggots or niggers and watch them simultaneously retreat with shattered shitters.

I suspect pic related would work well as an easy counter

Fuck off faggot.

listen to yourself then, waterbending faggot

assuming the entirety of your replies is no more than "fuck off," it may help you win the battle, you would be losing the war; first of all you should only be arguing with cmmies in a public space so as to increase the odds of you converting someone (as your chances of coerting the commie in a one off or handful of conversations is nil) to your side. Meaning that you should only be arguing with commies to drop redpills on lurkers, anything else is a waste of your time.

even better to goad them into using the fallcy fallacy by linking to that logical fallacy, so thatyou can call them a faggot or nigger or whatever you want to prove the point that a fallacy allacy isnt some foolproof magic anti-anti-sophistry superweapon.

Trying to take the moral high ground is playing the game by their rules. Telling them to fuck off is refusing to play their stupid little game at all.

And why should one not? Particularly with the likes of those described in the OP.

lolnou.
:3

I'm sure such a petulant, vapid approach would have some impact on the weak minded. Adopting such an approach will only weaken both the individual and the culture. Lucid refutation is far more compelling and baffling to the ignorant.
-King Tirian
The Last Battle
C.S. Lewis, 1956

I have found this tactic works wonders against pro-immigration arguments also, mainly due to all the leftist arguments being based in humanitarian or emotional appeals and not logic. Hence if you take a non-humanitarian stance they have no idea how to deal with it, as everyone gives passive lip service to "nice" ideas in the bluepilled world.

It's not as effective online. You can't use the force of your words and your physicality to send the Leftist scurrying here. I've found that the most effective thing is to offer them visual stimuli which demonstrate that anything they type is irrelevant and not being read- it is not enough to filter them, but you must show the animal it has been filtered, to make it understand on a deep level that any effort they commit to the conversation is always going to be a losing battle, because they will not reach you.

They don't use dialectics, they are committed sophists who will say and do anything to reach their goal, which is destroying Western civilization and its paragons, white men, and if you make it crystal clear that their subversive arguments aren't reaching you at all, it demoralizes them. I think that's what "fuck off" really does to them in real world scenarios.

See? "Fuck off" doesn't work at all because it just makes you seem anus annihilated.

You're right. The best answer to liberal faggot nonsense is to beat them with wrenches in dark spaces. Personally I like to put on spray tan before hand.

If all else fails and it comes down to force then by all means, be decisive about it. Best to adopt an effort at discourse first however. If at all possible, leave room for you're enemy to become you're friend.

Or get good at make sand nigger noises whilst you mug them. They'll be bleeding out thinking they're doing the right thing whilst you find a good fence. Best done during Ramadan.

Possibly better to not leave them in a fit state for 'thinking' at all if that's ones agenda tbh.

only in the wired. irl it's actually pretty effective, assuming you say it with confidence

That was actually rather well-put user. I found my mind coming back to you're words.

Nothing beat this.

because you play into their frame, don't give them the power nigger.

"Not an argument"
"That's nice"
"You lost"
"Eight years"
"Trump won"
"Deal with it"
"Cry more"
Anything where you're flippant and don't take whatever they're saying seriously, they fucking hate it when the bullshit they're slinging is ignored.

Maybe "fuck off" is the response of the working man. Leftists are petrified of real people not those educated fem men.

DUH