Krondstating the social media

1. find a dead social media site that is yet un pozzed.

2. make it ours like namibia.

3. profit?!

Why not vk?

The only reason to be on social media is to give normies no safe space to hide and convert those who would otherwise have no exposure.

Now that you mentioned VK I've seen a few Holla Forumsacks there, mostly some russian weebs spouting Holla Forums memes in their slavic language and also some stereotypical western nazis.

vk is fb

How so ? the major population of VK are ruskies and their eurasian cousins.
You won't find the average Joe browsing that site, and the community and forum system is pretty damn good. Just make yourself a fake account and use it.

I second the idea of going to vk. it has an excellent music selection, plus the ability to upload music and documents. it's really quite ideal. only downside is that it requires a phone number, but I am sure there has to be a way around that somehow

first time (now) i went there it had a link at bottom to sign jn using a fb account

I've tried some phone emulators and they don't seem to work unfortunately.

Yes it is an option, but you can still make an account using a burner phone if you want to remaing incognito.

Don't know what happened since I always thought Russia was no man's land when it comes to copyright, but VK have shutdown a lot of music from their files recently.

i have a fb login i ll
join fuck it more redpills to drop and like minded people to meet

I am all for the idea of taking over something like Myspace and making it our own. What about digg or FARK?

The whole fun of going oh shitter is triggering normies and spreading the truth.

im getting blocked from gettin in fuck it ill do the myspace if yall want

but then again who goes to myspace anymore?

Voat and OK.ru appear to be decent social networks. If they are cryptojew let me know

This. They want to use social media as a safe space, a virtual reality that allows them to forget about reality (the reality that they've lost their countries, and are despised by their governments). If you're not in their face trolling you're doing it wrong.
shit thread, gas op

no, they want to use it for business networking, viral marketing and shopping. that's the whole point

Hey. How about we kill reddit by pushing to have the Admins adopt a posting fee like what Something awful has?

Speaking of which…….. With all this pizza gate shit… How much pizza could be on dead media websites like myspace….?

This is a screenshot from IMDb's "Politics" board. For some reason, this is the single most active board on IMDb with over 100,000 posts. Just look at it. It's worse than cuckchan. If there's any place on the Internet in need of a Habbo Hotel-style raid, it's this shithole.

Holy fucking shit I forgot about that. That was one of the most hilarious nights of my life.

Nothing will completely obliterate someone's ideas of racial egalitarianism like trying to navigate namibia's website

mocospace.com > news and politics forum

these are surprisingly tame compared to the faggot movie reviews

bump for potential

Aw man, I saw MySpace and was all ready to set up Kirtaner for the fall.
Damn, you people got my hopes up again.

This is actually a concern.

user. If what you are implying it's true, then it's possible that old services like Ares and Limewire have tons of… fuck… do they?!

They have one for every major board apparently, those Ivans and Dmitris seens to stick to cuckchan though.

These. The only reason to be on social media is to invade safe spaces, control the narrative, and redpill normalfags. There is no fucking point in starting a circlejerk on a dead website when we can post here instead.

has the better idea. Liberal forums are ripe targets.

gab.ai
captcha has spoken

WinMX

Bump.

But Myspace has been shitted up beyond repair. They axed the groups option and at that point the site was deemed dead.

I used to shitpost madstyle up until that point. Even had some sock-puppet accts.

We only invade other networks in order to have influence on their userbases (Twitter, Plebbit, I think there was a tumblr Op a year ago).

A dead social media site would have no userbase to redpill. It would be just us shitposting among ourselves, this time using namefaggotry. We can already shitpost here to our heart's content.

Twitter is our most succesfull front right now. I'd say we stick to it.

weww

lol hiffwe