Anti-Trump Celebrities BTFO

(((Jackie Mason))) calls anti-Trump celebrities "pig bastards" and to GTFO of the country.

video: breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/23/jackie-mason-obnoxious-disgusting-trump-hating-celebs-get-pig-bastards-exclusive-video/

I don't know how to make webms out of kikebart videos because I'm a retarded faggot. If someone wants to, please do.

They all going to become like Brendan

Rabbi Krustofsky for the win.

Thanks for the timely assist, faggot.

Wasn't Jackie Mason the only jew that defended Mel Gibson after his drunken driving sperg out?

I did it because the video was meme-worthy

Daily reminder

Video related (3:43 mark specifically)

No, Robert Downey Jr did as well

Sounds Based. He can be sterilised & allowed to live.

DAILY REMINDER

Yeah, user, based heeb hates King Nigger

WebM please, it's blocked in my country.

Too late. He already has a daughter.

Nigger he's like 80, he ain't having more kids.

Basically, Caddyshack 2 was shitty movie with an unlikable protagonist. Hence why almost nobody remembers it and it failed at the box office.

I think the creator of this video is over-analyzing this one, a bit. The writers and director tried playing off of the snooty golf-club types of wealthy people for laughs, but like I said, it didn't work and wasn't funny.

You realize that Jackie Mason didn't write that, right?

he's a jew? ah, fuck me

Honly fuck, he looks like a Nick Bougas cartoon

Harold Ramis wrote it

No surprise. He's been railing against political correctness for years. Also, calling Jews out for their unwillingness to integrate and excessive influence has been part of his act since the sixties. He got away with it because he's one of the chosen. But he also cannily showed the goyim just hw the rest of the chosen feel about them.

Never seen this until today. He calls the head of the ADL a loser who has done nothing with his life, fucking hilarious.

Jackie Mason is not Jerry Stiller. They do look and sound very similar though.