Trump Calls For Nuclear Arms Race

TRUMP CALLS FOR NUCLEAR ARMS RACE

archive.is/2ukjS
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-tweets-apparent-call-more-us-nuclear-weapons-n699221

Trump on Nukes: 'Let it be an arms race, we will outmatch them at every pass. And outlast them all.'

NUCLEAR DETERRENTS!

Tl;dr Trump wants to increase the US capability for nuclear weapons, and modernize our stockpile as a deterrent against enemies. As usual jews blow it out of proportion and call for a nuclear arms race.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20161223223644/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/23/vladimir-putin-updates-russia-world-annual-press-conference/
archive.is/6sB4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permissive_Action_Link#Stronglinks_and_weaklinks
8ch.net/pol/res/8585310.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
archive.is/eStKh
polchan.xyz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please god let us use them for some good, old-fashioned PROJECT FUCKING ORION

This is the first time I have seen anything making me question Trump. More nuclear weapons is the last thing we (or the world) needs. This is not the direction I want to see the U.S. go.

Cuck

Wow, I beat them to the first post.

If only, user.

webm related

Ah yes. For those of you who long for the days of Reagan-era saber rattling …

If it involves overhauling our incredibly outdated and ancient nuclear stockpile which is at risk of malfunctions and containment breaches then yes, I'm for this.

Most of our nuclear weapons stockpile was designed to remain in service for 10 to 20 years. Many of them have served 50+ years. These things are an enormous safety risks and should not be kept in the high alert service state which they are kept in. But, the air force is incredibly resistant to any attempt to disassemble these ancient weapons because they know they will not be replaced.

We nearly nuked Arkansas off the map once because of such a malfunction. Look up the Damascus incident – it's terrifying to read about. And that was 37 years ago. These weapons have only gotten older and more decrepit since then. It's only a matter of time until we have an actual, legitimate, irreversible nuclear accident on our hands as a result of these things. They need to be modernized, and the sooner the better.

You tell the best bedtime stories user.

SO IT BEGINS!

I can't get enough of Trump.

this could dramatically increase our technology and innovation without having to actually go to war like aeroplanes and warfare evolved during WW2 but depending how trump handles this we might run low on cash

What happens if Trump makes the American-Russian alliance official and then escalates the nukes? Cold War 2: Chink Boogaloo?

Unsure. I'm hoping for a boom in miniaturization technologies. I want my goddamn pre-war fallout.

Putin already backed down too.

web.archive.org/web/20161223223644/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/23/vladimir-putin-updates-russia-world-annual-press-conference/

0/10

I agree with 99% of what I see here on Holla Forums so I am no cuck. The world already has way too many nuclear weapons. A nuclear arms race increases the risk that someone will actually use one, and then once they do that others will retaliate with nuclear weapons. And then what?

Again, this is not the direction we need to be going in. I am all for MAGA but not for insanity.

Why is KEK blessing pussies?
I don't understand it at all…

kek

Don't mistake common sense for fear and cowardice.

No, our shitty outdated nuclear arsenal increases the risk that somebody will actually use one. Keep being a cuck though lel

nah pal, even with the nukes we have now we gon all die, more nukes will just make sure we finish the job

More nuclear weapons = Stronger deterrent against war

But if war does happen, its going to be even worse then expected if more weapons are being developed.

88 dimensional chess! Now the left can't claim he's Putin's lapdog, and they have to view him as a strongman. Even if they hate him, they have to respect him the way you respect a powerful enemy.

He's also put America in a clearly dominant position over Russia. Compare that to the bodylanguage in this clip with Obama and Putin eating breakfast.

More nukes=More things to drop on the (((chosen)))

Maybe with Trump leading the way our super advanced payloads of destruction won't casually fall into jewish hands.

They'll just say that he's Putin's spy so that's why Putin isn't worried.

Oh just build the metal gears already.

Deproliferation will never happen, ever.
The world will probably only get rid of nukes when we discover the next stage, like antimatter or neutronium bombs.

I disagree. I think they'll start attacking him as a war-happy apocalyptic madman. On the surface, it feels like a stronger attack. It doesn't matter if it conflicts with their previous attacks, intellectual consistency is not a leftwing value.

Leftists also completely lack understanding of both power-structures and human nature, so they don't know why
as an attack grants your enemy more power than

A quick Twitter search seems to confirm that the most common attack is that he wants a nuclear arms race: archive.is/6sB4Y

We still wont get rid of them. They have many, many uses outside of simple weaponry.

This, if anything an expanded nuclear program would decrease the risk of someone using one. It's called nuclear deterrence. If we have shitty North Korea tier nukes from 1970 that could now easily be destroyed via missile defense systems, it would exacerbate the situation. If we have a newly minted collection of nouveau nukes that could wipe any country off the face of the earth, who would use them? It's retarded Trudeau tier logic. If you arm yourself, you lose.

If there's anything to worry about it's that nationalism relapses the moment Trumps terms are over and a jew gets into office immediately.

Terraforming someplace like Mars might be one.
Seen another theory about using high altitude nukes and asteroids to blast the dense atmosphere right off of Venus.

>SUBJECT REPEATED IN REDTEXT AND CAPS
Your template is obvious.

Kek is a god of chaos, not a god of pointless blackpill and death, goon.

The day of the rope cannot come fast enough, kike.

Are you retarded?

He's the God of darkness. Not in some freaky way where "darkness" is a synonym for something else, I mean that literally.
He's the God for a lack of light.

WHAT DID HE MEME BY THIS

Not the whole world, just Israel.
Nice (1), rabbi.

GET FUCKED KIKES

Who the fuck ever said that? Kill yourself you hysterical child.

And why nobody mentions the "until such time as the world comes to its senses"?

Clearly this is a Trump bargaining maneuver. He's friendly towards Russia. He was elected because of a fear of nuclear war. People are losing their shit over "muh arms race". Boom, Trump restarts disarmament talks!!
Why did they stop anyway. That's right! (((The Clinton Administration)))

It's called a VPN with rotating IPs, kike.

The millisecond before the compression wave crushes the last OYVEY out of your lungs, I want you to remember that somewhere, some filthy goyim is thinking of you and laughing.

I forgot to add

We'll also be jerking it to the screams of your women being turned into jewtato crisps.

Kikes like you were on the edges of your seats hoping Trump would lose so you could have your civil war fantasy come true. With that subverted, you want to nuke the world. End yourself.

Get gassed, this is boring now.

And another bump to offset the sage.

Why do you keep making shit up?

Nuclear weapons are the anti-thesis to small scale, proxy war and even new world wars. Every country, no matter how small, can simply threaten that they fire off their weapons if invaded, so no one is willing to do so. Nuclear weapons are ironically exactly what is needed to ensure peace, because a new war would mean total annihalation for everyone, which no one wants, because defeating your enemy doesn't mean shit if you're dead too. Take a guess which (((Interest Group))) likes to incite war between countries and dislikes such ensured peace, especially if their plan is to take half of the middle east? Why do you think kikes try to prevent Iran and Syria from getting nukes to defend themselves? Why do you think kikes hate that Trump, or any White non-pro-kike president, has access to nukes and can basically fuck all their plans they had?

Removing nukes in the world would ensure wars to happen, because the risk of total annihalation for everyone would be removed, therefore making war attractive again.

Thanks to nukes, and other weapons of total annihilation, the only "War" we can have are Economy wars, which is very benificial to every Nation of this earth. It also prevents globalism, since Nations can ensure their territory without wars.

NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY THING THAT CAN PREVENT KIKES FROM FUCKING UP SHIT WITH WARS

Just don't ever give nukes to Niggers, they're too unpredictable

Why do you think kikes like

are so afraid?

That's what nuclear fucking war does you fucking nigger. It's why stopping the even in Kennedy's reign was so important. Mutually Assured Destruction. But go on, keep masturbating like the degenerate you are to the idea of nuclear holocaust. Oy vey, if it happens according to your (((plan))), there would at least be a holocaust that happened.

Do you prefer Zyklon B, Chlorine, or Mustard?

Fuck off Skullface.

lolwut?

(((1))
)>>8591066
ikr

Underappreciated post.

Exactly. Modernization is the only acceptable path going forward. Expansion scares the kikes (which is solely a good thing), and keeps the chinks in line.

I Hate Trump now.

So you're illiterate? How does it feel to have an IQ of 70? Kill yourself. You really fucking think if someone launches nukes, someone else isn't going to want to fire back? Then the allies of either side get into the mix, and the subsequent retaliation strikes.
NUCLEAR WAR IS JEWISH-PLANNED MASS GENOCIDE

Hot damn, called for backup, eh?

It's a Metal Gear Solid meme dummy. There's a whole extended scene in that Jeep where the dude with the scrotum-face goes on and on about some ANCAP fantasy where people have recreational nukes.

Oh, I know. (1)s trigger my PTSD from fighting in the meme wars. Sorry for the friendly fire.

Who said we want to launch nukes? lmao you guys are fucking retarded.

What

THE NUKES AREN'T FOR RUSSIA YOU DUMMIES THEY'RE FOR CHINA
CHINKS HAVE PENIS ENVY ON A MOLECULAR LEVEL AND NOTHING RUSTLES THEIR JIMMIES LIKE WELL ARMED NUCLEAR SCHLONGS

Cry moar, kike.
I wonder what roasted jew smells like?

Yeah, no one in this thread is advocating the launching of nukes. You're fucking retarded.

Hes butthurt his check from CTR is over a month late. Its okay, user.

You sound overtly paranoid and retarded dude. Yeah, i used the word paranoid.

It'll be a lot later than that. Hilldawg's socking money away in Qatari accounts to try and fly the coop. No way is she gonna stick around for the inauguration. Good thing Obama made the CIA really good at snatching people illegally, we'll be using the same techniques on her Pedesta.

Theres room in the oven for two, how about you and (((1561cb))) throw a party in there?

Just keep proving my point

I hope all these CTR fags get rounded up for aiding and abetting as well.

Jesus, are you his retarded cousin or something? You know how to sage, right?

I swear every thread on Holla Forums now degenerates into derailed shitposting. Learn how to deal with shills newfriends, ffs.

Ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

Triggering the fuck out of them is far more entertaining, and the OP is miles off from what was actually said anyway. No harm, no foul.
I mean look at this retard:

yeah, the only problem with your theory is that there are plenty of psychopaths in top government positions.

some would love to be the ones to end the planet.

The nuke wouldn't have gone off you tard, it would have just been a dirty bomb at worst.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permissive_Action_Link#Stronglinks_and_weaklinks

What a paranoid faggot that you are, i didn't knew that CTR paid to people on Poland :^)

God I love wasting you people's time. ESPECIALLY when you get triggered.

I forgot to add that you can effectively quarantine them in threads like this because they never give up the argument.

Yay, more (((1)))s!
Welcome, friend.

Please DON'T reply to this post. Nigger am i tired of you.

U not boss of I
Do you guys get paid by the post, the thread, or the hour?

5 cents per post, i work for a viral marketing agency owned by a Soros proxy.

Damn, you should get a raise.
How else will you be able to buy a copy of hooked on phonics?

Having this strong of a reaction to shills makes you equally culpable for shitting up the thread. You're (29) deep in a 100 reply thread. Don't take the bait so fucking hard next time.

Whatever, silly goy. Keep being stupid.

Dude, I'm sitting on a board being slid to oblivion by (((1)))s replying to week-old threads, I might as well get some enjoyment from it. You should try it too, instead of being an uptight buzzkill.

The only shills in this thread are the ones calling people jews and cucks for not wanting global thermonuclear war.

Nice trips, rabbi. You should celebrate with a nice bleach/ammonia cocktail.

Schlomo pls. Don't ruin the quarantine thread.

Hahaha, nah fam, you already have it down pat.

The shills angle with (1)s to see if anyone takes the bait. When a dummy like you takes the bait he proceeds to poke you to make you keep shitting up the thread and slide it for him. You keep taking the bait like a retard and every single post he makes you reply to. Stop shitting up the thread, go for a run or something man. It's pathetic.

I learned from the best (You)

I'm keeping idiots like you and (((them))) in a garbage thread and out of the pizza/muslimtrucker threads, so I consider it a civic duty.

Sick burn, ovenfodder.

Thanks for the intel

CATALOG
CATALOG
CATALOG
CATALOG
CATALOG
CATALOG

There was already a thread here:
8ch.net/pol/res/8585310.html

8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html

Good luck, you're about 5 hours behind :^)

Soros pays me well ;)

I'm bored of this, going to let this thread die, troll you faggots in another thread, k?

You sure showed me

this is not how THE BOSS would have wanted it.

Your SAT (Shitposting Assessment Test) is only 100, the average is around 1000.
How did you even get accepted to The Holla Forums University of Advanced Shitposting?
I'm sorry but we're gonna have to bring you back to Shitposting Elementary.

I know that feel, bro.

nukes are to countries what guns are to people, but on a larger scale. It's crazy how parallel they are. gun control doesn't work and neither does nuke control, for the same reasons

I've been noticing the shill post is always the 2nd one lately. It's like they found out we caught on to them always posting first, so they wait until one person posts before posting their post.

Underrated post tbh. You can bet the main reason white women voted for Trump by a majority wasn't because they fantasized that he would come up to them and grab them right by the pussy. It was because they recognized the insane gaze of that evil cunt he ran against and instinctively she planned to start a war w/ Russia just to prove to everyone how Stronk, Indepyndynt of a Womyn she was. Women's instincts tend to be better than men's as they don't rely on intellectual abilities nearly as much.

They recognized that warmongering cunt for what she really is.

What's with that pic? What's it supposed to mean?

Nifty Digits aside, It doesn't take much intuition to see what that old bitch was up to. I wish Women knew when to turn that shit off and get to work

Fair enough user.

Biden says Hillary didn’t even know WHY she was running. The old bitch is just too senile.
archive.is/eStKh
>Biden pointed to questions that came even from members of Clinton’s inner circle, revealed in emails made public by WikiLeaks, about whether the Democratic front-runner had figured out why she was running. “I don’t think she ever really figured it out,” Biden said. “And by the way, I think it was really hard for her to decide to run.”

But that's not how the world sees it. It'd be better if he would just hush up on things, or be unpredictable, I'm not sure. He's better than Hilary, but he's not the savior we need.

what game is that

Then why have there been so many fucking proxy wars since WW2? I agree with you inasmuch as they discourage escalation of conflict through nuclear brinkmanship, but if you think nukes prevent proxy wars you're either literally retarded or don't understand what a proxy war is.

Just another reason Christians are inherent traitors. They wouldn't push the button.

My country has nukes. (UK).
Most of them are on submarines. These submarines are undectectable as they run silent. They cannot be detected. That's the deterrent aspect. You will never know where they are patrolling. But I know that they are in the Mediterranean Sea and the South Atlantic Other places too. At a guess, I'd say somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. And definately off the East coast of the United States.
The Royal Air Force also has nukes. I know as I'm ex RAF and had to move the warheads as part of my job. They are surprisingly small. No bigger than a door. We had satellite start/stop times and a 'no lone zone'. It meant that you could not be on your own around the payload nor ouside the aircraft. You had to have someone next to you. The military police had two cordons - inner and outer. The inner cordon had military police pointing weapons at my head with orders to fire if the 'no lone zone' was broken. The outer cordon had weapons pointing away. There was also a big military police presence around the bases. It didn't bother me until I asked a friend who was a military cop if he would kill me if I went nuts. He said 'yes'.
This troubled me. But the answer is the same for me.

Seriously speaking, what answer did you expect?

Seriously guys? Why the fuck should we want another dick-waving contest against fellow White people when the ZOG isn't done for yet?

US nukes are extended Samson Option.

Its pretty obvious. Trump needs to keep up his madman image so that every other country is too afraid to fuck around. This is how peace is accomplished.

We have to update. If we don't, they might be worthless or detrimental if they ever actually needed to be used. Perhaps some sort of agreement to allow 1 to be built for each 1 dismantled? …or perhaps some other ratio.

Subterranean testing or testing out somewhere in the solar system away from earth (outside the Van Allen belts, at least) would probably be good plans. Having the ability to test stuff out in space might get the military interested in space again, which would in turn speed up the rate that we can get off of this rock. Becoming interplanetary is vital. If not a stray bit of junk in space that we don't spot until after it's too late to do anything about, there's also being able to survive apocalyptic-tier weapons. It would also finally kill the fucking stupid 'overpopulation' meme. (Fucking hell, I hate that one. The ones that spout it never know what the hell they're talking about.)

I just want to get off this fucking rock. We could have been interplanetary, if not for the politicians. (Though, if you watch some tinfoil places, they claim we already secretly are.)

Hell, nuclear testing out in space would probably also be a great place for other nuclear science testing. Don't have to worry about fucking up the area as much, don't have to worry about how you're gonna draw a vacuum, don't have to worry about being in a gravity well, et cetera et cetera.

Buddy you can just kill yourself

Polchan is open, come here to avoid Holla Forums's "pivot" towards kikeloving

polchan.xyz/

He was just trying to scare the reporter, him and Putin have clearly talked about this. Hes building up our nuclear arsenal to defend from China not Russia. Hes building a relationship that pushes Russia away from China so Trump can safely sanction and pressure China for taking our business.

China has openly declared that they're going to increase their nuclear arsenal. This is Trump's response.

You are a faggot shill. If China is going to up their nukes then we should as well. Only a leftist cuck would want to halt nuclear programs while other countries increase their nuclear power.

(checked)
Kek is also the bringer of light. Quite the opposite of chaos. I wish people would actually read a few paragraphs about what kek is instead of

We /anarcho/ now?

His decision was a good one. China has declared that they are going to increase their nuclear spending. What kind of dickless president would Trump be if he did not respond in kind? Why should we allow our nuclear deterrent to shrink and become obsolete while China modernizes and expands their nuclear weapons? Trump is going to put the pinch on China's economy, and if China decides to become hostile because of that, then I want to know that every single one of those fuckers will die.

So Trump wants to start an arms race with Russia, since they're the only country that is capable of intercepting a good chunk of US nukes. The same guy who also sperged out massively over the UN holding Israel accountable for their crimes.

Gee, I wonder why.

I would prefer chemical weapons like VX instead of nuclear

Nuclear weapons are extremely costly to produce. Chemical weapons have a better cost/effectiveness ratio

Hopefully the first country Trump nukes is the UK. Nothing of value would be lost.

According to such accounts such as Project Serpo, there's a top secret group of individuals with access to FTL technology that have been to other planets.

Imagine how fast the Earth would be vacated if everyone had a ship like that. Who the fuck would stick around to pay taxes?

game is superpower 2

That's fine. It's consistent with his "America first" foreign policy. I want America(where I live)to be overwhelmingly dominant in nuke tech and missiles. Why would I want to be weak in this area? So I can get crushed in a war? Sounds fantastic.

Replace top hat with MAGA hat

awwww bby

anyone got the Shadow President gif where the guy spent both his terms building nukes and on the final day launched 2500 or so at izntreal?

Yehp, basically the US has 6 times the nukes Russia has, but only 10% of them are fully functional A+ no probs. The rest are in the condition of the nukes in post-apoc novels. Only truly updated shit is all on subs.
A nebulous number of them are expected to not even detonate when reaching the destination (hovers around 15% typically)
yuge waste of money.
also many are not multi-warhead like Indias.
India could do with 80 (1/3rd of what they got) what the US could do by firing everything

Real shame what cunton did. Libya was quite literally at a make-it-or-break-it point in their civilisation. And goofy Gadsby was the only one that could've taken them over the crest into functional civilisation. Hey, who the fuck are the real nationalists supposed to be anyway?
NO ONE HAS DONE MORE TO SABOTAGE THE ADVANCEMENT OF OTHER PEOPLES OF THE WORLD THAN THE FUCKING LIBERALS
Errytime some li'l turd brown upstart looks to be improving, WHAP "stay on the plantation, keep requesting gibs, er, (((USAid))), no modern economy 4U"

dubs o' doom confirm death to every kike in the room! (japan and the number 4, remember)

and now confirmed by ours, too!

wrong spooky skelly I think.

Pretty much the only kind of "peace" the ME (including Israel) run on, really. Just look at who's successful (Saddam, Assad, Gaddafi) vs who isn't (US puppets like Chalabi, petty jew-tier negroes like Cunton BFF Kagame or that ancient broad in the CAR)

This is because you literally have to be nigger tier to stay propping up the petrodollar system like a good goy for USrael. Iraq stood up - they tore them down. Libya stood up - they tore them down. Syria stood up - they're trying to tear them down.

Nuclear weapons are the biggest fucking waste of money, kill shitskins instead.

good