Deadpool 2: Diversity Kills

The (((producers))) didn't want a qualified stunt performer.

Come on, i want to see the nig-nog nigging noggin.

This is the type of people in charge of educating young adults at (((universities))).

Someone let the domino fall.

They should have just borrowed a stunt chink from Jackie Chan, not even sjws make a fuss about dead chinks

Diversity Kills

Very fitting for a Redditpool movie.

A dead nigger, who cares?

Pity it wasn't the ugly monkey they're using to shit up Domino.

WE WUZ STUNTZ AND SHEET

You can't make this shit up. Hollywood is full of sociopaths.

How the fuck is that related with (((diversity)))?

In any case it's related with the explotation of a worker

I know what movie i'm not going to pay for

More dead niggers is always a good thing. Let them hire as many unqualified chimps as they want.

*smacks lips profusely* SO HOL UP HOL UP *steals* SO U BE SAYIN *gets jiggy wit it* SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN *eats a skittle* AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN *checks for nearest KFC* U BE SAYIN *collects welfare* HOL UP HOL UP *licks teeth then smacks lips* AYYOO U BE SAYIN *does the crip walk* SO U BE SAYIN *opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown* HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN *tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer* WE WUZ *dindu nuffins* FINNA WE WUZ *sucks air through teeth* AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ *pulls up sagging pants* SO WE WUZ *instinctively looks around for the police* SO U SAYIN WE WUZ *faints and then gets up repeatedly* SOM FINNA *scopes dem titties* SO WE WUZ *shouts at movie theater screen* SOM FINNA *chucks spear* AYYOOO SOM FINNA *sets down cotton bale* HOL UP *strokes welfare check pensively* WE WUZ *throws up gang sign* SOM FINNA *swings from basket ball hoop* WE WUZ *grabs dick and shuffles left and right* SOM FINNA *participates in drive by shooting* HOL UP MUH NIGGUH *converts to islam* U SAYIN WE WUZ *repeated world star yelling in background* SOM FINNA *sells crack* STUUUUUNNTZZZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT *evolves from primate* WE STIR *speaks in welfare* DA WHEELZZ *tweets #BlackLivesMatter* DAS RIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEE?

>How the fuck is that related with (((diversity)))?
Moshe, the producers didn't want to hire a non-black stunt guy.

Maybe the neggress was cheaper.

well there ya go

oyveygoyim/10

Isn't that shit illegal? Oh, wait, I forgot, Jews.

Well, recently in the news, they removed an Asian ESPN reporter because his named happened to be Robert Lee. Because of Charlottesville, it would be offensive to have someone named after a confederate officer and this seemed like the sensible thing to do. There is really too many idiots trying to correct mistakes where there isn't any need, and not trying to do what is right when there is an opportunity. Everyone is walking on egg shells but not bothering with the yoke of the problem.

classcucked as fuck

This pretty much confirms that black Domino was for political reasons rather than finding someone suitable for the role.

Thats pretty funny, one less black in the world because they had to go with diversity over actual skill.

Good.

They had another stunt performer train her, they could have just used the stunt performer who already knew what he was doing.

Wish I could freeze myself till the race war tbh.

I doubt it. I see nothing wrong with choosing someone for actor-type job to fit the role. Or would you choose small Japanese woman to fill the role of big black guy or vice versa.

Only if it's too much whites.

Uh hello? They hired a black woman stand-in for a black woman actress. How does that not make sense?
I'm more upset at the (((diversity))) claim which is generic on purpose.
Because yes, if among professional stunt-men there are almost no black women, it is a lack of (((diversity))), but just like a lack of burrito-flavored toothpaste at Walmart constitutes a lack of toothpaste diversity. Although we know that's not the point and it was just shilling to hire more incompetent negresses as stunt-women in the name of diversity.

That's not the problem. The issue is that they refused to get a qualified person to do the stunt because they (the producers) wanted a black woman to do it, even after the crew warned them about the risks.
A stand-in and a stunt performer are two different jobs. The black woman who died wasn't a stunt performer.

he's like half jew, half chink and half nigger. he's like a jewchinknigger.

Also (((social))) """"""""""""""""""sciences"""""""""""""""""""

this could've been prevented if only they had kept close to the original source material ; rip in piss harambe 2 , we hardly knew yee

#harambe2 should be trending tbh

This might have sold the movie for me, TBH. Probably the most objectively Holla Forums-tier movie in recent memory. How many other movies literally kill niggers?

Too bad it wasn't an Indian stunt double who died in the crash then the headline could be Deadpoo in the Loo amirite?

Libtards are literally killing niggers, lmao

#DieForDiversity

Proudly sponsored by international Judaism.

They have been doing it for years now
At least they got to feel good about themselves

wait someone has video of the crash i want to see

Reality has a racist bias.

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh this is great…

Now this is the sort of story I like to read.

niggers need to be blacklisted from everything.

We need a stunt driver
ok
We need a female stunt driver
little harder, but ok
We need a black female stunt driver
where am i going to find one?
Just use that girl, even though shes not a qualified driver

Stupidity of diversity for the sake of diversity claims another life.
Remember kids, never push your snowflake bullshit when it comes to life and death.

I encourage pushing snowflake bullshit when it comes to life and death. The results are always hilarious and usually end up with a few less snowflakes.

Deadpool = REDPILL POOL

If the nog had a family they can get a fuck load of money out of the studio. I imagine they are already spending quite a bit just to shut this down on the media.

If anything, Hollywood committing genocide.

There are black stunt performers, but they're ooooolld now. You might know them as being in the finale fight of Armour of God.

Why?

I hope they keep doing this, keep putting unqualified nogs in dangerous ass fuck jobs so they keep getting killed. wtf I love diversity now.

A dead white male stunt person would be more progressive.