tw itter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812408189492797442

What's your excuse fellow Eurofags?
There time for doing nothing has passed long ago

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4894307,00.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812450976670121985
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-but if you kill your enemies they win!

We can't "fight back" because the kikes won't allow us to (you know, the group of people Trump constantly praises and gives high positions in his administration to).

Liberals invented mass immigration. Blame them.

How dare he culturally appropriate pirate culture.

ohshitnigger

Nice try, Schlomo.

Meant for

Is TRUMP=JEWS still a thing? You know they cant pay you guys anymore, right?

Redpill 101 you flaming faggot, you lead people to draw their own conclusions with multiple examples showcasing your argument / point, simply telling most people something straight will cause them to kneejerk reject your idea due to blatant propaganda thats been shoved down their throat since childhood.

"The holocaust is a lie" vs "The german ovens couldnt possibly have burnt that many jewish corpses."

Well, see, they actually have a paycheck coming, rabbi.

The only person/s who disallows their/themselves to fight back is themselves. Stop being self defeating, It's uncouth.

We dont defend christianity here.

We kill jews.

Nice try Chaim and Schlomo, but these are the dog whistles you said would never come.

This would be an appropriate moment for that TURN ON THE GAS jpg.

No subtlety at all.

Do you prefer nylon or hemp rope?

kek this

tfw they're all ashkenazi except for one sephardi

How are you going to hang anyone on a flat earth with no gravity?

You have my sword

Simple. Tie one end around their neck, the other around a wind turbine.

Am I autistic for noticing that he forgot a " ?

Not really.

Everything according to the kike plan. Our solution is not to simply fight Islam for the Kikes, our solution is to kick out all of them immediately and at once.

It's an indirect way of reinforcing the holocaust myth.
As well as a defilement tactic.
The site listed is controlled opposition and operatives from the group which runs it are easy to spot through their idiosyncratic use of buzzwords.
There's a reason the Germans didn't use homicidal gas chambers, they aren't practical.
If Kikes are to be genocided it will be by other means.
But keep using your buzzword and being a useful idiot for controlled opposition, it makes you feel edgy after all.

Looks like the Trump voters struck a nerve in that kitchen goblin in that WebM

Everyone associated with her group has been anti-Trump throughout the election cycle, they just express it in different ways.
Sinead and Kyle are direct, colleagues like Evalion, Fascist Lemming and Richard Spencer take the approach of well poisoning or demotivation.

The fuck are you even talking about, you autist? Its a meme.
Any literal gassing would solely be done by welding the chosen into septic tanks.

I like Trump but that's just tough talk (and only talk) and you all know it. "Do something about it" is all that's ever said (here too) and that's it. Watch when the next kebab goes off and rapes and kills someone in Germany/UK/Sweden or wherever. The cry of We should do something will all that will happen.

inb4 shill or kike accusations. Prove me wrong that anything will happen. Just like "muh guns" does anything, right?

This is why this board has gone to shit

dont worry Chaim, you will get your shoah one day.

HAHAHAHA
Did the septic tank thing really trigger you guys that much?

no but your transparent kikery does

Also, what a miserable waste of dubs.

A chosen wanting to entomb other chosen in pootanks?
You guys really need to ask for raises, top-tier bantz here, laddies.

No, you are projecting your own anger.

I'm projecting all them (1)s crawling out of the woodwork.
So, do you guys like brick septic tanks or steel/aluminum?

It's funny when Kikes leak their own fecal obsession in a moment of triggered rage, then immediately try to offload the emotion via projection.
They get angry because they can't understand why they are so easily spotted, within one or two posts.

Aluminum it is. We'll even attach it to a mosque for you, bibi.

What can we do with that screencap ? Even if we decided to spread it with proof of what they did through the history, most people would still choose not to believe it.

kikes and their shit obsession is not top tier bantz its one of the reasons they all need to be killed

That would explain her salty rhetoric, which is the main characteristic of all liberals

Hey, your friend left. I'm sure you can show yourself to the oven, schlomo

On a scale of 1 to 10, how aroused do you feel when talking about feces and septic tanks?
Let's use this moment to better understand the Jewish mind.

Firing them off without delay there Chaim. A sure sign of emotional arousal.

Meanwhile I watch the news and see your kin increasingly showing their noses for all the plebs to see. One day, and soon, you will all die at goy hands.

We can't even have a nice thread about the reversal of white genocide before you faggots come in and start black-pilling.

kek.
Wheres the other one? You guys arent even trying anymore.

Hey, I've tried to keep the CTR at bay by shitposting, but this thread is just me lowenergy bantzing them now. They got real pissed off about being welded into septic tanks though, lmao

More the kneejerk kvetching whenever someone isn't convinced Trump is the Fuhrer 2.0

Your scat fetish is showing kike

And that's all that ever happens: big talk.

Oh, there you are.
Get gassed.

You've convinced me user, im gonna go kill some muzzies all by myself, because we should wake up and realize there won't even be a second hitler. Thanks F.B.- I mean pal!

They truly aren't sending their best.

Why don't you get on twitter and tweet at him about it?
You know he reads that shit.
So do it.
Instead of sitting here, pouting about it, get on there and start shitposting the redpill at Trump, 24/7, drown him in it.
If he blocks you, there's your answer, and you don't have to say anything anymore besides posting the image of "You've been blocked by…"

Just don't be a fucking psychotic loon about it, otherwise you'll discredit the whole effort.
And be sure to archive everything.
Ya cunt.

Holla Forums is not Donald Trump, Donald Trump is Donald Trump, and you can have his ear (effectively) in the time it took you to make that low-energy shitpost you just made.
This goes to all of you – WE HAVE THE EAR OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES AND HE'S A WHITE STRAIGHT MALE THAT WE HELPED PUT IN POWER… TALK TO HIM.

Stranger things have happened.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T NUKE ALL KIKES WITHIN 3.42 SECONDS I'LL REVOTE FOR HILLARY OR (((STEIN)))
Wew, is it still CTR or someone else by now?
It's basic knowledge, and has been basic knowledge for the past months for everyone who followed the elections, what kind of game Trump is playing, every action of his speaks loud and clear. You shills always cherry pick few sentences or when he interacts with a Jew, but never debate about the greater picture of what he did, which very clearly shows he fucks jews right and left.
It's kind of fun to see how disheveled kikes are because Trump simply doesn't give them enough material to paint him as muh ebil nazi. He says he supports israel but literally 5 minutes later he does something to utterly buttblast them, and they can't even really reprimand him for it, because they would look like idiots if they say he is an anti-semitist or whatever, when there are dozens of videos of him saying the opposite. He is using the very same tactics kikes apply, but even more effective, essently presenting a huge "fuck you" to them, which sounds like a "god bless you" to the rest.

You are trying a bit too hard you know, it's way to obvious, every single thread had this sentence at least once for the last few days, everytime in the same format and same manner. Is this the highest form of D&C and Demoralization you can come up with?

I hope you aren't paid shills because you do a very sloppy job, although doing it for free is probably even sadder.

GET FUCKED
A guy which is very positive for the right is president now, meme magic has proven itself, the overton window is moving, and you can't do shit about it, spend all the time and money you want, shill with your shitty rhetoric, but every single day the rope gets a little bit longer.

Ha HA!
I have my own (1)s now!
But seriously, they aren't even trying anymore. I remember a day when you couldn't tell they were CTR unless you triggered them.

tfw holy 7s here on fullchan was just fucking "h"

what does it mean?

Why is He So Based?

So what if the Jews still own Google, Youtube, whatever? The normies are wising up to the fact that they are propaganda outlets meant to manipulate public opinion. It's one of the reasons why Trump was elected; it was a backlash to this kikery.
You can own whatever the fuck you like, and claim to be God's chosen people, but facing the barrel of a gun, you're nothing.

Back to /egy/ shitskin.

They didn't shill so good.

Ill drop everything to retake Constantinople

Deus Vult.

TRUMP SWORN IN WITHIN NEXT 30 DAYS

I'm so excited. Mostly I want to see what the sanctuary cities are going to do when the mass deportations hit.

Be the change you want to see in the world

How much more obvious can [email protected]/* */ get?

Planck's constant

no he did not

This tbh.

Wew lads.

Will you give it a rest already son? The entire establishment has been kvetching over Trump from the beginning.

Stop. I can only get so erect user.

Blow another couple billion shooting at under armed people in dirt huts? Been there done that.

KRAV MAGA

Mossad Chief and Security Delegation meet with Trump Team
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4894307,00.html

In a clandestine visit, the head of the Mossad and a security delegation organized by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu travelled to the United States to meet with President-elect Trump's staff and brief him on security issues.

Itamar Eichner and Tzipi Shmilovitz|Published: 17.12.16 , 21:19

Director of the Mossad, Yossi Cohen, clandestinely visited the United States to meet with President-elect Donald Trump's staff and brief them on pressing security matters including the Iranian nuclear deal, the Syrian civil war, terror threats and the Palestinian issue.

The security delegation was organized by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and was led by National Security Council head Yaakov Nagel. The Israeli ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer was also present during meetings.

The two sides also discussed a regional conference to be hosted by Egypt and other initiatives on the agenda including a UN initiative put forth by the Palestinians and New Zealand.

Additionally, Israeli officials have also reached out to the President-elect to ask him to come out against President Obama and veto a Palestinian bid submitted to the Security Council.

The proposal is expected to be up for a vote before Obama leaves office on January 20. The proposal seeks to label settlements as illegal and implicitly calls on the international community to boycott Israel.

PURE COINCIDENCE, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT, DON'T THINK ABOUT IT. AAAHHH

I'm not even religious, I just like the Crusade Aesthetic. Plus Uncle Linkola wants me to take as much human life as possible to stop shitting up the planet so I might as well oblige.

Is this the psycho?

You just like the taste of soros dick too much huh? Is it hard paying the rent now they stopped paying you?

TRUMP IS RUSSIAN SCUM CONFIRMED
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/812450976670121985

Stop taking the bait retard

This is another false flag to try and stir up more anger. They want us to direct it at ISIS and by extension Syria.

you're not from around here are you.

Deus Vult

Who /gottheirtrumpcard/ here?

Obama's own brother.

This was pretty funny

RUSSIAN SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is it Aunt Jemima month up in Drama teacher land?

WHEREVER I AM I MUST ALSO CHECK DUBS

SIEG HEIL

Thank you, good autist.

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE
BUT WE ARE

it was sarcastic

DRAIN THE SWAMP

YOUR BLACK TEXT WONT SAVE YOU KIKEBOY.

You are either mentally retarded or you're defiirely a shill, maybe both.

Sure we say it all the time and do nothing but you're forgetting someothing. Trump is about to be the most powerful man in the world and he will actually be able to.

You should be shutting your pants schlmo. I'm sure you are.

k fam

Do you want one of these for Christmas lad?

Where is that comment from?

You're trying to hard, bibi.

too, even. Fuck my spelling these days. Almost wrote "gas" in the subject, lol

Post yfw Trump will save the white race

wew

Are these the 'drumpf is a kike' lot?

I'm currently gassing slide threads, you should join me, brother.

Yeah theres usually like 5 or 6 of them, they often end up defending muslims and act like they're our "greatest ally" simply because they hate jews. They do nothing but derail every thread with bitching about the mods and whining that no one wants to LARP about muh revolution instead of realizing the only way to win this is to build a better deep state.

sure user, which ones?

Probably on the Greatest Story never told on yt

Spoal/fatfit. Really its just simple copypaste. No clue where the fuck the mods are.

aaaaahahhaahhhahahahaha

k

Its not that farfetched. Imkampfy has to do his job sometime r-right?

Reminder that Donald Trump is a proud German-American.

Reminder that every time there is a terrorist attack in Germany, it personally rustles the jimmies of the God-Emperor and increases the chance of merciless kebab removal.

Imkampfy only moderates in threads he likes. If it's got anything more realistic about Trump as a stepping stone rather than as an end goal, you can obviously shill or outright spam for hours with no repercussions!

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

I see.

Dont copy me, faggot

I don't remember that at all. They've always been shit at their job.

You know… I just realised something
Might seem a bit off-topic but it just Hit Me.

You misspelled jews.

What the absolute shit are you fucking about?

Who gives a shit about poz wars? Why would you watch that shit after Ewoks?

Fun fact: Castreau never said that. Fake quote. I hate Cuckdeau but it's a fake quote.

try harder next time.

wtf I loev trump again

IMPERIVM TRVMP

Reminder to like and retweet Trump every time he starts hinting at a new crusade. He focus tests his policies on social media. Enough retweets and we might actually retake Constantinople.

www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-un-trump-idUSKBN14C23I
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said in a tweet after the United States abstained in a U.N. Security Council vote condemning Israeli settlements that "things will be different after Jan. 20," when he takes office.
Trump on Thursday urged the United States to veto the resolution.
>U.S. abstained from condemning Israel
you delusional Trump cucks are too busy slurping up his cum to notice the kike sausage sliding up your ass.
or maybe you enjoy the ass pain because it fuels your keyboard warrior fighting skills against the same kikes you bend over for every time
stockholm syndrome supreme

wew boy this thread got shilled to death. is ctr back?

keep crying, whore

>[email protected]/* */

Wut?

I don't think the liberals realize how far to the right this country is going to swing in the next few years and how deeply the re-action to their 8 years of action is going to be. It's going to be like a whiplash.

We will probably see lefty riots for a long time.. which is fine with me as they will be hilarious.

Is she trying to talk to his girlfriend or is she the girlfriend? And then who's the other faggot who suddenly starts talking?

This is the cunt that was demanding people go public with their identities to make them easier for the FBI to id. Fuck her and hail the God Emperor

Here is the left's face.

PRAISE KEK THE ULTIMATE!

How about in on it among the spammers? The same three spammers have been doing this for two years now "something something BUT CHARLEMAGNE KILLED SAXONS" and "something something B..B..BUT IRAN IS BASED SO YOU SHOULD HATE TRUMP!" They rely on newfags buying in and responding so as to allow them to shill the same shit over and over again.

Is this the thread where we all each other kikes?

never marry or reproduce goyim

Occupied by AmeriZOG and disarmed.

Someone needs to redpill Trump tbh

TIDF still running even after he won?
I guess you good goyim are still scared as shit that the truth will come out sooner then later and you end up next to shillary and her goonsquad when the ropes are being tied around their necks.

Send him a copy of The Angry Birds movie.

In the name of greater Israel President God/Emperor?

why are (((trs shills))) promoting that crazy bitch?

Thanks for the pro tip Jared.

WITH THE LORD MY PROTECTOR, WE WILL MAKE THEM BOW TO OUR WILL!

Now I think Jews have taken over the church, but its not god that is corrupted, it is man!

I know what we can do, let's just wait for God to handle this. He'll teach those jew infiltrators in the hereafter!

This would only work on anons stupid enough to think Trump is a NatSoc, he's not, he's just a nationalist. He'll probably help the country, but don't think he's either going to destroy the U.S. for Israel or he's going to be Hitler 2.0. Either extreme is retarded.

I'm ready to go by Christmas evening.

PaganLARPrs get a snow burial too.

Notice an increase in pro-jew threads lately?

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "trump is le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are toward him!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

Notice an uptick in outright pro-zionist shilling on Holla Forums? Ever wonder why that is?

But that's not at all what he said. He said we should fight back against islamic terrorists which hardly is a controversial thing to say.

You fucking Trumpfags are getting ridiculous.

Stay mad. Trump won.

There's also been a massive increase in religious D&C threads. The other night they were half the threads on the front page.

I think it's all cohencidence, no reason for concern.

I can't even tell whats a shop anymore when it comes to this faggot.

Is there a reason as to why the French kikes are the least offensive looking?

Muslims are just victims of the jews, until they enter Europe.

Kekus Vult

I've no interest in being a cultural cuck, and ascribing to a Jewish religion. I am Ahnenerbe. If you wish to fight me over this decision, so be it.

ayyy mang

this post crashed my sides with no survivors

They are.
It makes them easier to finally exterminate in a nuclear furnace.

((( )))
((( )))

DID YOU JUST CALL COREY LEWANDOWSKI A FUCKING KIKE?!

WHY DON'T YOU GET NICE DIGITS DUDE????!!!44!!

What the hell is this? Who's the crazy bitch?

Jawohl mein Führer!

Oh is this the pilot for their new show?

It's ironic how we always bring out of people what they really are, when we've always been anonymous.

Maybe it'll be more difficult next cycle.

Can't argue with that, kek!

this should become Holla Forums mandatory pic posting.

It probably didn't fit due to Twatter's retarded limit.

Stay mad you cum-drunk commie retards.
God bless you all and may we all walk into a better world in current year +2

Waste of dubs, tbh fam

user…

I knew id get (1)'d.
t. Lurker.
Polite Sage for off topic

Cucktianity has made Europeans weak.

not surprised, but that very same idea is implicit in a lot of sentences that have been thrown around by liberals. the ones about how "isis wants us to be divided" or the pope saying that we have to bring everyone in. you know the kind.

"It was at its root, a leap of faith, and a very new idea. Over time, we learned to trust that whatever their culture of origin, the more people engage with the breadth of our country’s diversity, the more Canadian they will become."
http:// pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2015/11/26/diversity-canadas-strength
There's hundreds of random examples with the same base messaging. Weakness is strength. He talks in that exact pattern like a record.

Though the Hebrew forgets Gaut is an old Germanic deity, they should use their own deity's name if they are smart, if they remember it, and stop mixing things before they see the true will of God, who always wins a battle he has been forced into.
Mighty God bless our arms when the time comes, judge only by yourself whether we have now merited our freedom.

test

We had like 16 threads about it. ;^)

Underrated post.

No kike would ever write "GOD" unless they're completely secular, and I doubt they're secular when they're bringing god into it in that context. Still, everything said is basically on point

So we remain ever vigilant, or find new ground?

Actually, it might not count to write it on a computer. I shit you not it is a debated topic.

pic related

Planck's constant -> Quantum physics -> true, pure, randomness.
Kek speaks through random probabilities.

Checks out in my book.

Wasn't the reason Jews are so smart is because they decided to breed with German women? Krauts should feel ashamed.

I can't decide whether you're a shill or just dumb, but he doesn't say 'White man fight back' anywhere. The correct interpretation would be 'Lets fight more wars in the ME for my kike masters'.

Not being so gullible and brainwashed to believe that a shiny kike puppet will fight for the interests of European peoples.

This thread demonstrates perfectly why I don't come here anymore as often as I used to.

here's your (You)

Sorry trumpcuck, but Holla Forums is not your safe space, you can go to >>>/tumblr/ for that.

Careful goys, we got us a badass over here.