Possible Happening

TERRORIST ATTACK, ROME, CHRISTMAS EVE, RELIGION OF PEACE
Well Holla Forums. Somebody just told me that there could be an happening tomorrow, or in this month.
Don't sticky this, and don't give me much credit until it happens. Just give me some idea to prevent this if necessary

X place could be Termini, near Sapienza University, or Trastevere. The date could not be 24th of December but any other day of December.
Sadly my friend does not remember the details. I'm currently waiting for him to contact his gf and come up to me with new details.

I'm in an Island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea and I don't know what to do about this shit
If you are currently in Italy do something

Help Holla Forums, you can still listen

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZZUrs
yournewswire.com/pope-says-this-may-be-our-last-christmas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the love of God, don't slide this. Holla Forums is the only thing that can help me in this moment

Fuck off

I never understood the point of LARPing like this
what exactly do you get out of it, attention?
>>>/cuckchan/

Take your boat and go back to Africa.

KIll yourself traitor bastard.
You can doubt this all you want, I'm still not sure if this is true or not. I want help to investigate, and I won't go to /baphomet/, because is dead

I'm not larping

I don't really know what to do. If you guys don't believe me, at least tell me what to do about this situation, better safe than sorry

Fuck off.

Why are you telling us? Shop your source and everyone associated in to the authorities. If you think you can prevent innocent Europeans from being slain on Christmas Eve then you should stop wasting your time on Holla Forums and tell someone who can actually haul everyone involved in.

If it happens and you could have prevented it you will be partially guilty. If your friend was LARPIN and they have their time wasted in an interrogation room then it is their fucking fault.

Sadly this is exactly my situation

Uhmmm, Europol.europa.eu

I literally have no idea on how to procede. I'm not in Rome myself, and who should I call? I live in Sardinia, which is isolated from the rest of Italy.
I'm not sure how police works
I made this thread so people could help on how to proceed (i.e. who exactly to call, what to say, what evidences if any to bring or some data mining suggestion to get more info before calling the police) ecc…
due to the panic I don't know what to do

pic related

This is the end for me, guys. I probably won't survive.

KIll yourself faggot we have ids here

Stop talking about it. Happenings are working towards our cause - full blown 3 way civil war - kebabs vs natives vs ZOG goverments

They are ringing the door bell. This is it. I'm already dead. Tell everyone I loved them.

Reported for shill, forum slider and larper

Well done, CTR.
I see that your new canadian office in fully operational.
We will double our efforts on our end so we can work together at utmost efficency to our common goal.

Are you retarded?

Pic attached is a general phone number for the Police in Rome, tell them what you know and they will transfer you to whoever it is you need to speak to.

Tell them what you know, tell them you have no way of verifying anything but that you felt you had to share the information in case it was genuine. They will probably haul in your source and attempt to verify and go from there.

Presuming you aren’t LARPING then you should do it now.

except, unlike a fag like you, he's saging

Oh man, I just felt a cramp in my leg.
Early symptoms of exposure to nerve gas, I'm sure of it.
It's too late for me guys, but maybe you can still save yourselves.
Get out of the cities, get out while you still can.

The local police answers only to local calls

Then call your local Police, how hard can it be.

I will henceforth presume you are a larper attempting to piss us off, no one can be this moronic.

I THINK, I'm not sure about it.
Still what can they do after I tell them this? They can't interrogate me because I'm 600 km away from Rome, and I'm the 4th hand source of this story. My friends gf should call, because she currently is in Rome, but I think she is a shitlib and won't

I would like to be a larper. I'll wait until my friend answers me

OH GOD I JUST CHOKED ON MY OWN DROOL A BIT.
I'M ALREADY LOSING CONTROL OF MY OWN BODY, BEFORE THAT HAPPENS I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAGSDGFDSHGFDKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Call the police on your skank of a fucking girlfriend then - they'll get the information out of the cunt.

I don't even know her, my friend still hasn't read my post

Enjoy potentially having blood on your hands then. Call the police and tell them what you know and shop the tipster in. We are talking about someone who is claiming to have knowledge of a plot to kill Europeans and who is only choosing to tell a select few that they like to avoid it.

That alone is worth arrest and a beat down by Italian police.

I've got an idea, someone from /baph/ could tell me how to, for example, get a list of Bangla shops in Rome? or some shit
You don't know how it works in Italy, there is omertà here, and it's hard that someone, outside our secret services, will do something if it's not almost forced by hard proofs. I'll try to contact them now, I'll let you know

Come back with what the police said to you or stay a faggot.

this hearsay thing about terrorist telling someone where to not go and when appears every month or so

fuck off

UPDATE my friend answered me and it's asking his gf for hard details about this waiting for her to answer plus pic related means that I cann't denounce this case to the Secret Service, but I think I'm gonna do something about this whole stuff as soon as his gf answers

Are you retarded or just a LARPer?
I guess I am retarded for replying to this bait.

If you call a police department.. ANY police department and tell them you have info about a possible attack in their country they will put you in touch with the right people.

So pick up the phone and let them know. If what you said is true and you failed to sound the alarm then that blood is on your hands.

Did you ever do the phone game as a child? I'm the 4th hand informer of this story, if I do something without knowing more I could be misleading and dangerous. I asked Holla Forums to give me some way to dig this while I wait for more informations, because the more you know the easier it is. Know it's too little and I could be wrong even in respect of the original story

OP is burger LARPer. If I remember correctly last year winter we should have Ebola-chan epidemic with ground zero in Neapol. Solid info from WHO!

Nothing will happen. Even if it would be true, why kebabs would attack now when goverment is on red alert?

He could be a mad shitskin.
also, secret service is the literal translation of servizi segreti in Italian. And no, no ebola in Naples
I hope you are right and nothing will happen

This isn't funny motherfucker

The shitskin probably wants her to stay home so he'll know she'll be there then he'll creep over and rape her for hours before slitting her throat.

lul

NO HAPPENING HERE, REPORT THIS THREAD

Well Holla Forums, apparently this story was bullshit.
My friend just contacted me again and told me that this happening was supposed to happen yesterday, and it didn't. which means that this is bullshit
So I won't call the police becuase no happening here, literally nothing
I'm gonna report this thread and get it deleted/bumplocked because it could slide something more important in the future.
Archived link archive.fo/ZZUrs

In US format. Good job r-tard

You're all pretty good guys, don't leave the house tomorrow.

Really?

Telephone, facebook, twitter, email, there's a thousand ways to do this, dont be a faggot.

uh.. how about catch some sun and thank the heavens you're living in paradise?

chill out its not your responsibility - see above

bamp for interesting
A nuke in Rome on the 25th would be on a totally different level than 9/11.
Didn't Pope say that he was going to be the last?

also:
yournewswire.com/pope-says-this-may-be-our-last-christmas/
Pope Francis told crowds in St. Peter’s Square that this Christmas might be the last one for humanity.

Preconditioning?

Someone who knows someone, who is a friend of someone, who helped somone know someone, who actually has a girlfriend asked me to ask you this: are you retarded?

tanks in 30

AND SOME PEOPLE SAY THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO 9GAG IDIOT