Pistachio Girl Christmas: "Oh Whites Divine"

Well lads, Emily Youcis made a Pro White/Pro Nazism Trump Themed Christmas anthem.

How long until (((they))) ban/delete the video?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Emily.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why hasn't this girl talked with Stefan yet?

I don't know, I hope she gets on his show at some point.

She's goddamn perfect.

Why do nerds fall for attention whores so easily?

I want her to push Stefan closer to the JQ. She needs to do to Stefan what she did to Gavin if he's not willing to not make the final step.

I think most of these people (except Gavin he's still confused) understand the JQ, but the overton window hasn't gotten there yet. It's quickly approaching though.

Stefan continues to make small comments about (((them))), but ever so subtly. Just like Trump, it's nice to see a little hat tip every now and then.

Because they're cucks with no friends who sincerely think they would have a chance with that BBC-loving cunt. Fucking LOL?!!1

Culture war.
Leftists love to claim they've won, and that their anti-white marxist views will remain unchallenged through out time itself till earths destruction.

Not on our watch.
Attention whore or not. Popularizing and injecting this thing into the sidestream or mainstream is a good start.

That an its bound to trigger some people, leftists, shitskins, etc.
More power to'em.

You don't have to like it, but only a fucking idiot would say this is a bad thing.
Punch back punch back punch back.
Right between the fucking eyes.

I should have been more specific, I don't mean this video in general just so we're clear, but in the broader sense.

Emily is a really nice girl.

We get redpilled qt singing videos, she gets attention. It's a win-win. Slit your wrists faggot.

Emily is my waifu but she is still a faggot for hanging with TRS, Daily Stormer, Gavin, etc…

Until she comes here and loses her identity, she'll never be truly redpilled

Didn't she call McGinness a giant fag, though?

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS
eceleb kikery

wit bubs

ya she doesn't like him now and has denounced the whole "alt-right" faggotry, but still, she's a bit of an attention whore, and I'm sure she gets plenty of it at TRS and Daily Stormer.

With that said she is still a godsend and a qtp2t3.14 and gives hope that other women can wake up as well

She looks like grown up jessie slaughter though

So you're a huge nerd.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you or anyone else.
I sometimes forget how useless you virgins are.

Don't worry kiddo, I gave it a thumbs up and closed it without even listening.

Meh if she was more attractive and had a more feminine voice I'd expend more energy to push this

Just another women behaving like a massive attention whore while not actually doing anything productive for the cause. Bunch of fucking losers in this thread enabling her too. You don't save western values and the people by engaging in degenerate waifu worship, putting women on a pedestal because they try to mimic your views. The fact that she is a fucking idiot should be glaringly obvious to anyone who has listened to her talk about her politics. Here memes are shit too. Reported for Eceleb.

She has CIS in her name. Kek sending us messages again.

Don't really care tbh but shit like this triggers the hell out of the left.
The leftist is a herd animal and only feels safe when it knows everyone in the room agrees with them. Things like this always makes them remember there is a huge percent of the population that thinks they're faggots.
Have a bump for goon tears.

Imagine if you were still a virgin in your 20's and went home every night fapping to anime?

This.

Emily reminds me of the type of gurl you find at metal concerts tearing it up in the mosh pit with her bros.

But I think at one point she was a vocalist for some shitty Metalcore band from the Philly area. So basically she's a failed heavy metal musician who is attention whoring in the (((Aut Right.))) scene.

Not an argument! I spam you with anime waifus wearing Krav-MAGA hats!!

We need to be able to recognize autism on all sides, even our own. If we don't, we'll lack the self-awareness to set ourselves apart.

Kek

[Pistachio Girl] Da Emily Show "GG Allin Sing-A-Long" Emily Youcis

GG Allin, how classy. Lel.

l just consider pay attention to talk of right leaning bimbos who has non-darkie offspring.
If haven't, it's just like a minor Angela Merkel.

What happened to the guy that got hurt protecting her at NPI? Is he okay? Did he hit that?

Because they're autistic virgins, but who cares? We should be encouraging to harness their autism for good (by hating kikes).

One the 12th day of Christmas I reported OP's gay thread

Because not everyone was around for Cracky Chan.

"This whore wants attention, m-maybe if I give it to her she'll touch my benis through the internet"

Jokes on you user I get to have sex and fap to anime in my 20's

TRS and DS did nothing wrong.

Gavin did.

Can we meme this autistic qt as the second coming of Evalion?

Dragging some of the edgelord kiddies who watch eceleb CSGO surfers into the Aut Right could dish out a lot of redpills tbqh.

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

The mods are shit.

TRS is shit too, but I agree with you about Anglin.

I think she's a literal autist

Her voice is pretty good

The irony is lost on you, isn´t it?

Mods you faggots why did you bumplock this?

Whats wrong with having Qts attract normies into the ranks of shitlordom?

I wonder why the shills are so terrified of a cute girl representing the group they are d&cing

kabalarians.com/name-meanings/names/female/Emily.htm

I think maybe you stumbled upon something or maybe its because I am sleep deprived and reaching for more divine intervention from Kek.