Assange names the Jew

archive.fo/LSFgo
twitter .com/davidicke/status/812326965021704192

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/4064/leaders-fear-probe-will-force-pro-israel-lobby-to/
archive.fo/YTBxh
vimeo.com/56369181
awdnews.com/political/assange-forget-russia-,-the-real-threat-to-america-comes-from-israel-and-the-israel-lobby
archive.is/9pYyE
unz.c
archive.is/0nVU6
republicbroadcasting.org/news/assangeforget-russiathe-real-threat-to-america-comes-from-israel-and-the-israel-lobby/
archive.is/3Dl7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIGHT WING LEAKER SQUADS

Welcome to the club, Assange. If you're reading this then don't forget: You're here forever!

Oh no, he didn't. THAT GOD DAMNED BAD GOY!
WHAT DEH HELL, AHM LITERALLY SHAKING AT THE THOUGHT OF NEW JEWISH AWARENESS! WHY WEREN'T WE ABLE TO ASSASSINATE THAT BAYASTERD!!!!
OH, OUR HOLY ISRAEL IS GOING TO RECEIVE INFAMY, AND OUR CONTROLLED CANDIDATE DIDN'T WIN SO WE'RE SCREWED! EVEN WITH THE VOTER FRAUD EFFORTS AND BLACKS THAT WE LET RUN THE BOOTHS WE LOST!!
NEXT THING YEH KNOW THE GOY POPULATION WILL UNVEIL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HAWLUHCAWST!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah idk op, I can't find any other sources for this statement

Does this mean he'll finally stop holding back those several thousand documents on Israel that he didn't let through because they'd "offend Americans" or whatever?

DUBS PLEASE MAKE IT TRUE

WELCOME ABOARD THE RIDE THAT NEVER ENDS, ASSANGE

checked and confirmed

lel'd

Give me other sources and I'll bump

DECISIVE GENTILE VICTORY

He named the jew before.

Well that's not as directly as saying Israeli lobbies are a greater threat to America than Russia.

Yeah can't find anything else for now, trying to find a vid of the stream conference from tuesday where Icke says he said this.

Man, it feels so good to be right. People always tell me im some fringe nazi conspiravy theorist, I should stop browsing 8ch and whatnot. I am years ahead of them and it feels so good when the only true journalistic outlet tells it as it is. ==ES SIND DIE JUDEN!==

B-but muh Assange is dead meme! Muh Wikileaks is controlled opposition nao.

I can't even.

forward.com/news/4064/leaders-fear-probe-will-force-pro-israel-lobby-to/
OH SHIT

It are the "Jews"?

I can't tell what is a lunatic conspiracy and what is actual politic anymore.

The NSA used to be secret and only outcasts of the internet spoke of that one secret FBI that listen to 10% of phone calls in the world.

HACK THE KIKES, LEAK WAR NOW

BUMP

HE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD

What's the chance of Trump give him and Ron Paul, positions of power?
Ron on something like the Fed and Assange in these alphabet soup agencies.

Trump fucked up when he didnt appointed Ron Paul for Treasury. Sad!

Cero. Haven't you seen the people he's been hiring up to this point?

>==777==
CHECKED!!!!

PRAISE KEK! Please protect Assange!

It is, but at the same time the uncomfortable truth is that a solid third of the people in legitimate anti-AIPAC circles are varying degrees of jewish themselves

There is truth, and then there are easy truths, Israel is objectively probably the second or third most evil country in the world next to saudi and friends and probably north korea as well. what elevates them is that they are perifdious and duplicitous beyond belief

obligatory ryan dawson plug, only decent 911 researcher that exposes Israel indepth and isnt insane, a crackhead, or a raging third positioner.

Press conference 3 days ago? In Berlin? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this? Does anyone have the video? Jootube is failing me.

(checked)
Praise Kek.

Another universe merger. Meme magic has integrated a more favorable series of events to conform with our will.

Nevermind. After further review, this is an article has to be talking about a press conference that happened Oct 4.

And now, purple shirts. Oy vey!

Wow, they're going to fucking level London if it means killing him.

CAN'T ASSUAGE THE ASSANGE

Post yfw soon in real life you'll be able to jew hunt.

Checked.

He's not dead, he's just really pissed off I bet.

If you're going to Nazi LARP at least learn German

Saged. Reported. Filtered.

Review of what?

further review=more searching

David Icke is a faggot propagating misleading shit to appear relevant

FUCKING SOURCE

Assange is dead. Why would ZOG name themselves with their new CGI leaks-puppet?

to discredit them as anti-semites of course

Who cares?
I still re-tweeted.

Anything that harms the jew is good.

archive.fo/YTBxh
David ike linked it himself. It's from AWDnews

I knew it! (OC)

WEW

SIGNAL BOOST THIS

FUCKING SIGNAL BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS

MAKE THE (((MSM))) HAVE TO ADDRESS IT SO THAT IT SPREADS EVEN FURTHER

OK SO IS THERE A REAL SOURCE FOR THIS??

Explains the assassination attempt.

FUCKING iqdb.org

vimeo.com/56369181

Found a video of an assange speech that he gave on the 20th, the day icke claims he made this statement, dont know if he actually says it watching now

Poor guy just ensured that he's "committing suicide" soon

i skipped through it 10 seconds at a time didnt catch any thing like what icke claims but he was addressing a crowd in london icke claims that the speech he gave in which he said it was one given via the internet to berlin

awdnews.com/political/assange-forget-russia-,-the-real-threat-to-america-comes-from-israel-and-the-israel-lobby

archive.is/9pYyE

heres another article on it

Starting to reek of a planted "false news" article. They wanna see how many people they can call anti-semites.

I want to believe

Was watching Bloomberg earlier today and they were interviewing Matting Shkrelli and he was wearing a Pepe pin on his coat. It was muted so idk what they were talking about. I am on my phone so I can get proper screenshots to post or make a thread about it if warranted. Can anybody look into this? Sorry for off topic.

*Martin
*Can't

Fake. OP is shill. Assange didn't name the Jew. Quotes in OP links are just from some shitty article @ unz.c om/pgiraldi/fake-news-versus-no-news/

archive.fo/YTBxh

Did I just read this?

Is this a dream?

Assange is going after the most powerful monsters in the world, one by one. He sank his teeth on America, then international scammers, and now he is reaching the final boss.

He has so much good will in the bank, and so much dirt in his security files, everyone fears him.

This is truly incredible time.

I can't believe this. In 2017 we need to lead a revolt against "anti semitism" always encroaching on our free speech

(I don't want to make a new thread)

archive.is/0nVU6

david icke confirmed part of the psyop

video from 4 years ago

The fuck? Why is there a thread on this only now?

this shit is fake lads

I spent four years learning German only to watch Merkel muddick my native country. At this rate it will become a dead language in my lifetime. What a fucking waste.

because its fake, read this to see what is happening

republicbroadcasting.org/news/assangeforget-russiathe-real-threat-to-america-comes-from-israel-and-the-israel-lobby/

A video source would be better. Can't find one.

its a psyop, its fake, thats why there is no source, the source for that is a fake news site, and David icke is part of the psyop, see this

fake - david icke is controlled opposition

But user, you need to be in control to control your opposition.

He isn't even opposing anything. He is just a useful idiot well poisoner.

Someone on here linked to his video about fake news and it seems like he's come a long way from how full-retard he was in the mid 2000s. I think he might be on the path to uncucking his reptile brain.

Those digits are all the proof I needed. Praise Kek & Hail Hitler!

2016 is the greatest year in the history of mankind, anyone who thinks otherwise is a Jew

De Schwiiz blieb nett. Froh Wiehnachte!

that's literally Jewish-tier word-doctoring.
you don't need to be in control or control all opposition. you only need to have a single agent under your influence for them to be labeled "controlled opposition"

Icke isn't that bad, he names the jew more than most of these alt-right faggots,

and also talks about lizard people

No he didn't.
Unless you're also going to claim that leftist "we hate Israel" crowd is also "naming the Jew."

archive.fo/YTBxh
OY VEY SOMEONE SHUT THIS BAD GOY DOWN NOW

"ISRAEL IS THE SINGLE GREATEST THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" - Julian Assange

ALL MEME CANNONS, FIRE AT WILL!

here's the original source:

archive.fo/YTBxh

Trump NEEDS to do a Kanye & Protect Him.

you're fucking retarded, that's not a source, that's a FAKE transcript, read the thread

Maybe this is just mental gymnastics and I'm attempting to justify Trump as anything more than a more anti-globalist, less-Neo, Neo-Con, but could this be why Trump is being so friendly to Israel recently, despite seemingly almost naming them in that one CNN interview - so that people that indirectly or directly helped him in his election could name Israel for him, while also appearing to differ ideologically from Trump, and thus 'prove' that they're not/weren't just working for Trump?

Confirmed.
archive.is/3Dl7f

He's one breakdown away from tweeting Hitler was right, I wonder how long he's been aware…

Do you even ManlyTears bro?

Thank fucking God. I was really needing this today. The UN's mockery of a stern scolding, the empty bread and circus we were given today, has negatively affected my spirit more than anything has in a very long time. But Assange may be alive, and he is calling out Israel and the execution of John Bolton. Thank you 8/pol/.

Isn't that the guy who bought a patent for some kinds of AIDS/HIV medication, and then raised the price up by 700%?
TOP KEK
He probably wants faggots to suffer!

Confirmed fake. It's from an article written on December 6 unz.c om/pgiraldi/fake-news-versus-no-news/

My guess is that mis attributing this to assange is designed to embarrass and discredit you polacks. Don't fall for it.

Dude I just proved it was a fake quote. Stop shilling that shit.

This is what I hate about these fucking people. It's not JUST the Jews. It's fundamentally evil people, most of whom are Jews, but the Jews are the straw man that are going to get targeted while the real perpetrators go free, again. Letting all the vitriol get to him was where Hitler fucked up. Let's do better and keep our discretion, Holla Forums, tell the real from the fake, check the source I linked if you don't believe me

a link to David Icke's website linking to an article posted on the shitty click bait 'viral' news website Awdnews.com that doesn't even post an external link to the interview they're supposedly quoting perhaps because that interview doesn't even exist to begin with

OP you're a massive faggot. Reported.

AWDNews is trash, it's an worthless untrustworthy click bait viral / fake news website.

IT'S A FAKE NEWS ARTICLE BY AWDNEWS.COM YOU STUPID FUCK

Dude, you only posted twice in this thread, and it was like 24 fucking hours after the person in question.

Are you retarded?

Same to you – are you retarded?

If anyone knows PUA this psyop is like tge October Man sequence.

This shit, FoxAcid…

I have a feeling Wednesday will be nuclear-level shilling.