The christmas crasher is dead

It's over! For now…
Suspect in Berlin market massacre killed in shootout
Anis Amri, believed to be responsible for deadly attack on a Berlin Christmas market, reportedly killed during shootout in Italy.

http:// news.sky.com/story/berlin-attacker-anis-amri-pledged-allegiance-to-islamic-state-in-video-10706087
https:// www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/dec/23/berlin-market-attack-suspect-anis-amri-killed-in-milan-reports-say-live-coverage

The other thread got shilled hard.

If you seriously believe that mudslimes are behind all of these attacks and they do it because "they hate the west" you are a gullible clueless retard.

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY

They're being riled up by Jewish wars and let into our lands by Jewish politicians, however, they are still fucking savages.

I didn't want to fap this early in the morning, user

The two police and the escape route. Kinda mazing how the cuck germans let him nearly escape from the EU…

Everyone will get what they deserve. The mudlsime and the jews too. But shill as much as you want CTR.

Why are they doxing the cops?

(((they))) make them famous or in other world a target

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said

Just like your post faggot. I didn't said anywhere that the mudslimes are behind the terror wave, you fag!
Instead of shill and fuck up the thread like the other, monitor and analyze the event you dumb nigger!
or make a thread about your butthurt, but sperg somewhere else

God bless.

Minor update:
The mudslime family want the body back
The italian cops didn't know the mudslime was there, so this whole action was a blind luck
oh for fuck shake
Merkel trying to use the event for damage control

That's how you know they're so triggered by this that they can't even. Because it reminds them about how this could easily be them in a month or two when Trump officially starts MAGA.

Update 2
Why the germans were unable to caught the mudslime?
How Germany’s obsession with privacy let the Christmas market killer escape: Berliners’ hatred of CCTV after years of state control left police with no live video footage of the city square

http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4057842/How-Germany-s-obsession-privacy-let-Christmas-market-killer-escape-Berliners-hatred-CCTV-years-state-control-left-police-no-live-video-footage-city-square.html

Damn son!

In other news today, the jihadist's family claims he wuz a gud boi and (((experts))) agree - this is really all the nazis' fault, since we know REAL muslims don't support terrorism.

I knew they wouldnt take him alive so much for interrogation.

An attempt was made to keep him alive, but i guess it wouldn't be use…

Other news:
Marine Le Pen, Geert Wilders and Nigel Farage already commented the event. The left is strangely quiet…. Prepare for some incredibly big bullshit!

hey nigger, they do hate the west. notice how they march in the UK and scream for sharia law? sharia law isnt a Western ideal, nigger.

In german police HQ:

I wish that it was a woman that killed him.

HE WENT THROUGH 3 COUNTRIES
HAHAHAHAHA

Its over?

Yep its all good now!

What if they started dipping bullets into pig bloog as part of the manufacturing process for ammunition cops use?

pick two

Nearly all cops in Europe are armed with guns fammyshammy, I know it's
but surprisingly enough we do carry guns. Some truly cuck states that got too cozy with safety started getting rid of them (like Sweden before migrants).

DANKE MEINE ITALO-NIGGER BRÜDER IHR HABT EIN GUT BEI UNS

t. Kraut

As a Norfag, our cops have guns, but barely have permission to use them. It's disgusting. But aræt least it would make mudslimes more wary of doing shit like this - even a remote chance that they will be shot by a bullet that will rob them of their fictional 72 virgins after ackbaring.

I asked in the last thread and didn't get a response so I'll ask again. Did the German police catch this guy on the day of the attack and then release him? I swear I read that somewhere.

Honorary Prussian Dual Citizens

this is why gun control is fucking shit even in a country with supposedly "no guns", all it takes is a crazy haj and a shitty little makarov from the east to kill 12 people

except youre wrong retard, all police in europe run pistols, krauts also have mp-5s in their patrol cars. the only beat cops that werent packing for the longest time were the brits, and i think even that has changed

No, that were some minor childmolester. And still let him go…

Guns really worth shit when the users are limp dicked cowards. As i posted early, the germans had the technology to find the terrorist, but they didn't used it because they feard being called racist.

The italian cops were young and not brainwashed by the strict cuck rules.

inbefore you misunderstood my post, im not talking against guns. i fucking love them and hate my country for banned them

no different guy paki

They should put a bomb in his body and detonate it during the dune-coon burial.

shut the fuck up nigger you dont know what youre talking about and are like 12

german piggus are trained quite well, they have high requirements and they go to the range a lot, even deskriders. There is however a political campaign to muzzle them in regards to reporting on migrant crime both organized and otherwise, this is because merkel and the transatlanticists behind her know that the reality on the ground might cost her the next election.

This political pressure having an effect on the Fahndung for this guy is quite possible, but it doesnt effect a cops ROE in the heat of the moment, their guidelines are quite robust and will get even better once they all have bodycams

video is obligatory even tho creator is a filthy propagandist for the anglos

Dailymail 2015: The nightmare of the nazi surveillance state where the gestapo knew your every move

Dailymail 2016: These fucking germans and their weird obession with privacy

Goodway to discard your post

good way to show youre an autistic nigger that thinks hes sherlock holmes, do you honestly believe I dont know that phrase triggers people here? eat my fucking balls, i respect the police but they arent my Kameraden you remf pansexual cocksucker, i call them whatever the fuck I wantexcept to their face, im quite corteous in that case

Now how did he do that if he left his documents in that truck? is Europe really that open bordered?

Said the black kid…
Did you just defeated yourself on purpose?

Hahahaha, hello sandnigger. Better pray to your goatfucking god while you can because you're getting bombed into oblivion after January 20th. Holla Forums will never be on your side. Go peddle your taqiyya elsewhere.

Sure is. I live near a Germany, and you can just walk over with zero fucks given. There's only a small sign saying "Netherlands", and that's it.

He had multiple different documents, he had 3 identities. The one he left behind was to identify himself as the attacker to his superiors, so once he'd make it back to snackbarland he could live in luxury.

Great. Now gun down his family.

Yes Germans, you yourselves are to blame. Why don't you be more like us in Britain, where cameras record every move of whitey while we let Pakis rape our children and get away scot free.
English journalism has to be the worst example of "fake news."

Das mane

tbh mudslime got better end then most of us will have - he died in combat, fighting for what he believed. Blood for Blood God!

This. Ironically this is the only thing these people are going to understand. Muslims would begrudgingly respect you for that, I'm not kidding. That's what they would do.

This. They are not pozzed and still set their disputes like bazzar monkey attack by mortar barrages.