Show me a fate worse than this

Show me a fate worse than this

I was just talking about what you see in this scene alone.

Although the robot body would be horrifying in it's own ways. I guess having a robot body is better than having no body at all.

I don't want to do that. I just want to eat pizza and be comfy in my bed and watch movies.

Immortality is a curse. The only thing that gives us urgency in life is the fact that it's so short

I'd fucking rip you in half for your insolence if I had an immortal robot body.

I mean, the thought of being assimilated by John Carpenter's The Thing makes me want to self-immolate, and I fucking loathe the idea of burning to death.

Well, you don't have to demolish cities and rip people. You could pretty much do whatever wanted. Nobody is going to tell a giant robot who can fuck shit up what to do.

I can't believe they made this in 1870. It looks like a fucking spaceship.

A terrible fate if you identify as a robot girl. Mecha wolf with chainsaw tail is also acceptable. Why be something close to what you used to be when your free from the cage that is a body? Might as well go all out and be something completely new.

I wanna be a robot alligator!

You can pull someone's spine out from the skull?

Robot bodies are pretty cool. Imagine being stuck in a prison in the back of some guy's head while he rides around in your body for the rest of your life. Being John Malkovich and Get Out were worse.

Doing a 34 plebbit wars movie marathon in 2030 withouth the OT goy, those movies are realityphobic

For shame

being an undocumented immigrant in grufp's america

Not kino, but the worst I could think of.

Flowey's fate depends on the ending though, and it's possible for it to be not so bad. It's kind of shocking that in the good ending there's no hint anyone will go back for him to try to bring him back or to at least fucking mercy kill him. I mean Jesus.

do you realize the dissociation-induced nightmare of insanity that will follow human mind transplants? Especially those involving fully synthetic, mechanical, or digital "bodies"? You would go mad… quickly. You would be in hell and yes, you would beg for them to kill you assuming you survived for long in the first place

well, on second thought, ya never know till you try. maybe it's very dream-like and a fascinating trip. who am i to judge? go for it.

The worst fate

What is this, a fate for ants? Get out of here.

He was probably the worst bad guy in jojo series. All he wanted to have is some privacy. He had the suspense of being not shown like Dio in part 3 but his revealing and ending was so underwhelming.

Wjats so impressive about it? White people have been doing amazing shit for thousands of years, only a nigger would be impressed, right after it murdered you that is.

That's pretty much what DIO wanted too. The main difference is that he was willing to warp-digivolve a gay priest into having the ability to restart the universe in order to achieve it.