439 unique, unexplained podesta mails on wikileaks.org

THERE ARE 59258 PODESTA MAILS AVAILABLE WHEN THERE SHOULD BE 58660 AFTER BATCH 36

while the single podesta mails on the server file.wikileaks.org are missing, there are several hundred more than there should be on the server wikileaks.org

the server [2] ( called fwl from now on ) hosts all leaks wikileaks made and [1] is where the single mails should be available. apart from being down or very slow most of the time, every link gives 404 ( try urself ). the page source shows hard links as usual on that server so the files seem to be missing ( pic 4 related ).

the server [3] ( called wl from now on ) is kind of front end for normal ppl to browse the recent leaks more easy. the single podesta mails are accessible there. [4] shows empty search with 58660 results, the number google suggests when searching for the total count after batch 36.

[5] is an example of an email id higher than [4] suggests possible:

if you change the url in your browser, the highest valid mails id seems to be 59258. it is possible to download them via [6] in one go in .eml format with attachments. i used FSlint to get rid of duplicate mails and there are 59099 unique mails after that. the official 58660 - 59099 = 439 surplus, unexplained mails.

pic 1 is downloading some single podesta mails via wget. ips are normal looking hosters. now the part i dont understand:

pic 2 and 3 are from when i first looked into this and im not able to reproduce the ips as source for the wget and curl commands as i was back then. thread about it was probably too old and is now deleted ( not sure, newfag ). interestingly using ips of [8] with ping, wget, curl etc is possible as these are ( read: were at the point i tried, now look oddly outdated ) legit mirrors of wl. as far as i understood its possible i got there via a soft redirect ( 302 ) at the time and all this could be very normal page behaviour. the interesting part is that [8] belong to MIR-TELEMATIKI that has no own page as its a brand of hostkey[9].

imho identifying the surplus mails is the interesting point, with all the mir-telematiki stuff taking a back seat, but validating i did my own research and am not able to go further as my skills are low and my spare time rare atm.

there was also a lead that got me to this finding: if u search for 00:01 at [10]. only the podesta mail dir and the saudi-database.zip have said time stamp, its the first occurrence of that time stamp im aware of opposing the usual 01:01. also i got time stamps when i tried to load files like saudi-database.zip from specific wikileaks related ips. [11] is a spread sheet i used to gather data but lost the ability to edit. it should not be taken as valid in any form only reflecting my point then. under the server tab there is a list of the servers connected with fwl and wl.

ill try to answer questions regarding content of this post

ps: courtesy to how and how not to make threads: an Holla Forums guide , helping a newfag. i hope i did not fuck up and sry for poor english. ill try to archive and post the link. pic5: obligatory shitpost.

pps: this is a cross post to test different pols

[1] file.wiki leaks.org/file/podesta-emails/Maildir/cur/
[2] file.wiki leaks.org
[3] wiki leaks.org
[4] wiki leaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
[5] wiki leaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59229
[6] curl wiki leaks.org/podesta-emails//get/\[1-59258\] -o "#1.eml"
[7] whois.i cann.org/en/lookup?name=wikileaks.org
[8] 141.105.69.239, 141.105.65.113
[9] datacentermap.com/company/mir-telematiki.html
[10] file.wiki leaks.org/file/
[11] docs.goo gle.com/spreadsheets/d/15X-vfKoRHXEJVn47fHNxydRMzoR5Ne002Gx44qLK91U/edit#gid=1522338368
[12] archive.is/cVz2S

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8319373.html
wiki
chat.wikileaks.org/
red
archive.is/vEpae
web.archive.org/web/20161217010250/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8319373.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Regarding pics 2 and 3, I'm still trying to figure out exactly what your point is, but it might help if you know what the old thread was called?

Do you know the title of the thread or some keywords from it?

Also just from an opsec point of view, you may want to screen only relevant portions of your screen in the future. No reason (unless you're being purposefully deceptive) to provide other windows and taskbar titles that give everybody your username and hostname, stuff like that.

pic 2 and 3 were some ips i was downloading the mails and saudi-database from back then when i used wikileaks.org and it redirected me there. a list of all WL connected ips are in the server list of the spreadsheet.

thread title was "09-Nov-438498967 06:00 saudi-database.torrent"

opsec: u r probably right but maybe this machine is meant to be not safe

the thread url was

8ch.net/pol/res/8319373.html

also my point is basically that there are 59258 podesta mails available when there should be 58660 according to wl's own search and the count after batch 36 ( the last one afaik )

That there were more emails accessible by haxxorzing the url has been known by those digging since November.
Have a bump anyway. Your thread will probably be autopruned from lack of replies at this hour.

Yeah, I remember that thread now. Looks like there are archives of the other threads you made on other imageboards etc on the same topic.

I didn't look into it then, good digging and technical work but to me it comes down to "maybe we can't trust wikileaks", which whether or not one means "ever" or "now" (since assange's status became questionable recently) it pretty much boils down to that.

If I was you, I would be trying to ask wikileaks to explain the discrepancies. Because we're not going to be able to here. It's certainly interesting though

not that asking riseup about their canary gave any response or WL was frankly answering questions recently, but i probably should add it to the "been there, done that" list

[12] is just the OP of current thread as im probing the pols

but the connection to dynadot and file.wikileaks.org where the files are still gone and the WL mirrors from mir-telematiki ( where the suprlus mails seem to reside ) were not known to me back then.

point for me is i dont have the time to identifiy the mails in question atm and would love me a tool to do myself or a source of someone who actually has done this, as its the next logical step. still i dont find anything about the result of this lead

Leddit might be the place to ask despite it being infested with faggots. Not sure which board of theirs was digging though, maybe ask /r/wikileaks there.

I'll have to read some more and think about if I can help or not. I'm still trying to figure out everything, and as you mentioned your English isn't great. I'm also doing something else this evening.

I'll come back later

reddit has pizzagate ban now. imgur is even shadow banning for pic related. content of this thread is identified as pizzarelated

Did you already download the mails? read anything interesting?

yes, but interesting is the part of the whole leak. but they are not junk mails for sure

i downloaded the mails from different servers, the mail archive from fwl and several saudi-database.zip.

wiki leaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Chat

gives link to

chat.wikileaks.org/

"Server not found"

You use linux but don't know diff?

$man diff

I hope Holla Forums allows code tags.

"No such channel

chat.wikileaks.org"

says pidgin on port 9999 with ssl as

wiki leaks.org/wiki/WikiLeaks:Chat#Pidgin

requires. but if the server isnt there im not suprised pidgin cant connect. maybe ill try an old fashioned mail.

i know but dunno how to use and if it fits the purpose. ill look into that direction, thx.

i just couldnt stand the ms cancer anymore at some point

Can't someone just set up a channel on rizon or something?

Been there, user. I've been using linux since 2009. I haven't looked back.

Diff is a utility that tells you if files/folders are different. You tell it what files or folders you want to compare, and it tells you if and what is different. Linux has all sorts of little utilities for this kind of thing. I'm happy to help, but not in a position to do much more than advise for the next few hours.

sounds like what im searching for. once i know what it is called its not that hard anymore, u actually helped me a lot and ill be able to post results in few days if this path works out.

rly would have been nice if someone published the result before, but if i cant find ill have to do myself i guess

red dit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/3mm0p0/how_to_securely_contact_wikileaks_for_questions/

other anons seem to have problems asking WL questions as well

wiki leaks.org/talk/

"502 Bad Gateway"

what are you on about? what is weird about walnut sauce on pasta?

its a quote out of the mail from [5] showing that there are interesting mails with higher ids than the total mail count. i literally say the same with

its a mail about how crazy it is to have walnut sauce for pasta, i would be as hyped as well, especially if john podesta is the cook.

this might be a better example to notice that the mails might be interesting as it is classified, so one isnt required to dig in pizza for some time to get why walnut sauce on pasta is odd and why u ask the cook how it tasted:

wiki leaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59071

archive.is/vEpae

is archived thread of back then. point is these mails were most probably released after such threads on how to get them all were gone somehow and the blockchain / tox cancer started

web.archive.org/web/20161217010250/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8319373.html

thx, thats great as i have not copied all findings ( besides the many fails ) before it was gone.