The Great Flood that will cleanse all

Im all set, whenever you need me just post your request. Im currently living in a Jewish guy's apartment in the middle of Brooklyn, Jew York. I swear I've never seen this many black/jewish people, sometimes Im the only white guy on sight. I noticed that "thugs" walk away or just look down whenever I walk the streets of this degenerate kosher city
Im actually a little bit dumbfounded because I live in Central America and I see less black/jewish people over there, probably around +70% whites in Costa Rica

No user, there won't be a flood. It's just us.

So I guess this is it, huh? First time I travel to a pozzed city, and now I just want to burn it down.

All of us here are the waters of the great flood, user.

Go Taxi Driver on their asses

Im still too young to waste that much valuable time, perhaps I should ponder on the cosmic indifference stories that Lovecraft wrote, while visiting Trump Tower.

John Boat

I suggest "The Rats in the Walls" and "The Shadow over Innsmouth" for your first reads

You're an idiot is what you are. Fuck off.

Kek

Serious question, how many of "us" do you reckon there are in say north america right now? I'm having a hard time discerning how large of an awakening is occurring. On good days I feel like the whole world is getting hip to Shlomo's jive, then sometimes I feel like it's just a handful of shitposters and myself watching the world burn.

In the US alone? Maybe 2-3000, worldwide probably less than 10k I think. Thats just for fullchan level Holla Forumsposters, halfchan Holla Forums probably has double or triple that amount.

You're lowballing it by far. Actual posters possible, counting lurkers it's near the million, including cuckchan. During fall season all of 8ch got 7,107,026 unique users.

Yeah sure, but I was boiling it down to the ones that matter, the ones that wont bend the knee in ten years, the ones that just might run your country in the future.

0? We're all on a shit ton of lists just by being here, even if you use a VPN you're on a list for doing so. Using TOR? at least 3 lists. Good luck making it into politics by being a regular Holla Forumsack.

This seems way too low. Consider youtube view counts on super redpilled videos, and also that a lot of those videos have been re-uploaded more than once. seems more likely to me.

kek, my idea of "going into politics" involves burning parliament to the ground and hanging shitskins from lamp posts. Everyone is in a watchlist, period. Your cell phones track your every move, and can listen to your conversations even when "off".

Shit has gone too far.

MDE is great, I hope they dont change much, specially after what happened to World Peace (aka WP aka White Power)

The problem has been ignored until it has enveloped the majority. I call the solution the three E's. Education (to promote ethno-centric heterosexual monogamy and virtues of traditions of the past), exile, then, finally, execution.
There will be a great flood to wash away the social degenerates and their Jew overlords, don't worry. It will just take a lot of other people with it, too. Like, the majority. You cannot reason with them, the psychological war is on their side. If you can use this reason and evidence to shift the Overton window, then it is possible. Right now, with (((hate speech))) laws, it is not possible, but in timeā€¦

Sounds more and more like Mass Effect.
And to think we were developing so fast.