Jesus christ

jesus christ.

israelvideonetwork.com/hamilton-just-got-so-much-better-in-this-new-maccabeats-hanukkah-hit/

thumbs down my man

Whipped up a WebM quick because OP is always a fag.

how do you make those fucking things. anyways it's a kike nig convergence.

give a tl;dr fgt

I use ffmpeg, and for ease of use I use Avanti-GUI with it because I don't like dealing with huge command lines.

I do something like

ffmpeg -i theoriginal.webmormp4 -qmax 44 -pass 1 -threads 2 theresized.webm && ffmpeg -i theoriginal.webmormp4 -acodec libvorbis -aq 4 -qmax 44 -pass 2 -threads 2 theresized.webm

Which works fine for music video non-hires length videos. Some adjustments may be needed.

Bro, get with the times. VP9 + Opus is king in terms of quality. Also, VP9 automatically decides the number of threads to use based on horizontal resolution (spoilers: it's pretty shitty actually but no amount of manual flags will change the behavior). If Opus were any better at audio encoding it would be black magic.

lol it's nigger shit. jews are wanna be niggers

Naw, nigga, they're nigger masters.

was Hamilton originally about Jews? I just ctrl+f'ed jew on wikis hamilton musical article and nothing came back but doing that on alex hamilton returned jew a few times.

Holy fuck this is worse than I imagined.

naw, they're just teaming up for kike christmas and maximum poz.

If the roles in the Maccabean revolts were reversed it would be racist. The Jews killed innocent people all throughout their "Holy Land" if they weren't 100% kosher.

This is the only music guys like us need.

So someone ACTUALLY MADE The Producers?!

You know what Holla Forums I'm happy it will be a "hamilton hannukah".

this tbh
It's insane that the tiny circle of people who've seen Hamilton (minus Mike "Suck a Cock? Suck a Glock" Pence) still think it's a national craze and normalfags want more gay parodies and articles about how great it is.

A good friend of mine flew to go see the damn show and told me it wasn't bad, but not even close to the hype. Waste of money overall she felt.

It's no wonder why the commoner has flocked to h8chan.

This is what happens when the you let (((advertisers))) run the world for four decades.

I was thinking this only today, it's like the whole jewish psychology has been laid out in the media for so long, you know what's coming next.
Then they wonder why we're tiring of it.

LMAO HAAHAHAHAAAAA

69 down vs 2249 up