Deformed AT-AT

Deformed AT-AT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTNJNRXfSIg
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Praetorian_Guard
comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/spoilers-we-finally-know-whether-star-wars-the-last-jedi-will-feature-a-new-death-star-a153602
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/World_Devastator
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a piece of junk.

As someone who hasn't watched the disney movies, is this shit actually real?

That cannon on the bottom looks like a dick.

In the expanded universe, there was in the Legacy era fortified at-ats with more armor and a big canon in its back. Its was just a modified classical at-at, yet it looked more original and cooler thant this crap. I mean, that cannon on its back its small and look more like a tv dish signal, for fucks sake, and I cant see the use of its gorilla-like forearms….whats the point of them?

And the star dreagnaught is a flattened (more than the Cuck Awakens star destroyer) star destroyer, and with a dick. What the hell design these crap?

IDK why they did not instead build a ship bigger than Executor and stick a death star laser on that. >muh technological progress
That would have at least worked. Two or three of those and the New Republic would have had an actual threat. There was an old EU book with this basic idea. I think it was called Darksaber. Basically the Hutts build a ship with a Death Star laser on it.

It's BEAUtiful

But the Death Star was already a ship that could jump into hyperspace.

But death star lasers on Star Destroyers would be more fun to use wiping Rebel Antifa scum with.

Huge Ball of Death > Tiny White Ship

The classic (legacy) EU had Star Destroyers with the Death Star lasers which were featured in a few video games.
Behold the Eclipse class Star Destroyer ( pics related) therefore there was no reason to build more retarded Baby Star Killers™ (Death Stars) or regular Star Killers™.

A thousand star destroyers with continent-devastating lasers >>>> Wastefull planet destroyer.

GEORGE PLEASE FORGIVE US. YOU WERE RIGHT, WE SEE THAT NOW.

The eclipse class was basically a non retarded version of the death star. It could combust a planets atmosphere

It's more than meets the eye.

complete retard

How will redditors spin the Battle of Hoth rip off scene?

Did they put a star destroyer on top of a bigger star destroyer?

At this point. I am only interested in how people can shill this as a good movie and hopelessly fail. When episode 7 was released, one of the main criticisms that people had was that it was a copy of 4. The shills could only reply with "wait for 8 to fix it" and then every normalfag subdued their anger. I expect this stuff will only be the starters on this buffet of salt and would probably eclipse the overall amount of asshurt the prequels caused many years ago.

It's a smart design.

100% Disney

Jews will ruin everything they touch. They can't even make new cool shit to sell as toys. Now I know why TFA featured almost no new designs.

Imagine if they just used the original walker design beat it up a bit and left it in the background somewhere. Then they could have chubbycheeks chink engineer repair it and use it to kill the evil space nazis. Then all they would need to do is add battle damage to the original model and sell a mint of them to diorama fags for their hoth diorama.

Looks like the Destiny and there's even a cannon under the ship.

Cannon looks like it is about to water my lawn.

Hey kids buy my action figure.

He looks more fucked than Mickey Rourke. I did not know this was possible.

What's with the Bad Robot/[current year] ILM and the "same but way way bigger"? In TFA the nuDeath Star was made out of a fucking planet, the destroyer was bigger and fucked up. They also did this on nuTrek with the oversized Enterprise and in Into Dankness with the Vengeance.
Do they think that "bigger" is scarier and/or impressive? In a space setting, the numbers should be impressive (hundreds of destroyers instead of one big ship).

I never liked the Executor. I don't understand the point of building a insanely yuge ship when you can build hundreds (if not thousands) of star destroyers.

Looks like a retarded version of this.

Why does it have missile turrets from Rogue Squadron games on the back of it?

Some people say that he might be Ezra from the shitty Disney animated show.

Look like a slice of pizza.

Jews have bred creativity out of their race.

So, wait, you're bothered by the Executor but not by the Death Star? The space warfare in SW never made a shred of fucking sense anyway. Why aren't Star Destroyers equipped with bigger guns? Why don't they use missiles? Why are they even called destroyers?

They can't get past the "David vs Goliath" concept of Little Goy overcoming Big Goy.

They tried that with that newer Star Trek film, where they had large numbers instead of a large ship, they still fucked it up in my opinion.

For the scale thing, it's more to do with the fact that it's done extremely wrong. The opening for episode 4 had a thing for scale done right. The problem with Yidney's movies is that they establish lore raping bullshit and nostalgia pandering. I also think Star Killer would have been better received if it stuck around for the other films as an actual threat. I'm not saying I would have liked it, though, since it's retarded even for Star Wars.

I don't know much about the EU but I'd say "yeah, why not?".
I would be ok if nuWars re-used the destroyers designs and added more armor plates and big guns. If there are still 2 forces at war then they would have to do with what they have. I rewatched a BSG episode not so long ago, so maybe I have a different approach to a war in space

True.
I would've revealed Star Killer right at the end of the movie (but during the entire movie you would hear stories about it without knowing what it is, see a small glimpse of it through drawings or glitchy holograms) and we would've seen it in action in the next movie.
TBH I have a hard time understanding the concept of the Star Killer base, it doesn't make any sense to build a weapon out of a planet and use it to destroy the other planets of the same system. At least the Death Star was a mobile base. How could nobody notice a planet changing its stucture in the span of 30 years?

SW is basically the Pacific theater of WW2, but in space. Now, the problem is that the nomenclature is all fucking wrong, and that SD, despite being battleships in all but name, carry tiny little guns, instead of fielding fuckhuge canons on turrets and using those to make someone's day unpleasant.

And like you said, BSG does a good job of this despite fucking up by mixing the carrier and battleship into one. A Battlestar has the big, primary batteries used to shit on the enemy, missile pods and the tiny guns are used for point defense.

Looks like it's got a dick and no balls. About what I expect out of nu-star wars.

drunken man figure will surely sell

Everyone does. It makes no sense and the worst part about it is that it's going to be undermined completely by another, more retarded, idea in episode 9, just like how they brought back the Death Star in Episode 6 and also added that it's slightly larger than the first one and can control its superlaser's intensity.

I feel for the artists designing these things.

Instead of Starkiller, the Deathstar analogue should have been something the new Republic were builidng. Some kind of defensive system that the First Order seize control of to use against them. That would make way more sense than the First Order, who are supposed to be a diminshed remnant of the old Empire, having the resources to build all of this shit.

Dick?

I would have preferred it if the superweapon stuff was shitcanned by both sides, since it was such a waste of resources and manpower during the OT. Have it become a civil war between the Resistance and the Republic, while the First Order steps in to unify the folk who are being devastated by it.

I can't wait for this to crash into the second Starkiller Base in the third movie.

I'm thinking it could have been some kind of computer network that controlled a load of automated defenses. Maybe that's a bit too much like The Phantom Menace.

Yeah me too.
Imagine if these artists chose this job because they enjoyed Star Wars since they were kids. They're hired by ILM and the definitive model is based on a first kitbash made at the last minute and validated by Kathleen Kennedy.
The structure that is supposed to hold the top section of the Dreadnought is so tiny. At first I thought that the 2 things on the side were also part of the structure but apparently they're a giant version of the turrets shown by
Same shit with the Vengeance in ST: Into Darkness. JJ wants a huge ship painted black because it's a secret operation (I guess)

Also, a grungier Empire, making use of increasingly worn, out of date equipment would have looked way cooler than the everything's an iPod Empire.

Instead of the EU or anything like that, we instead get GIRL POWER and pure nonsense. Fuck they could still have that and not fuck the films up, but they're so clouded by their own narcissism that they can't see or care that they're producing garbage. At least the old generation of Hollywood gave a fuck about their propaganda being good.

This would've been great. The Empire's remnants jury rigging their shit and growing more dangerous in their desperation as they break out experimental weaponry and unearthed weapon stores.

Disgusting.

It should end with a resurgent Empire unifying, the last scene is Palpatine stepping out of the shadows and all the Moffs bowing down to him, as he tells them the great alien shoah shall continue.

After credit scene is the Vong arriving.

Sure we can do that, I was just spitballing an ending that would be more likely to get made if Disney and the crew weren't complete fucking morons. Hell I don't like my idea that much but I still reckon it's leagues ahead of where SW is headed.

That's what many games post-OT were about. For example, in Jedi Outcast the super secret new wundewaffe of one faction of Imperial remnants was just a glorified lander that was able to deliver four AT-ST to the ground.

Thrawn had to use his strategic genius to get around the disparity in ship numbers and firepower between him and the New Republic.

Force tree, space penguins and Rey being a reincarnation of Anikin. I bet you anything the next trilogy will be recycling the OT again or they'll get "creative" and recycle the PT as an introduction to another trilogy.

Holy fuck. What a shitfest it would be.

Would you put it past them? I mean, I can't believe how fucking abysmal everything has been since Disney bought the IP. Say what you want about the PT, but at least the EU content was good in most cases, as were the games, under Lucas.

…and they could've used the concept of spin-off movies for world building, instead we have nostalgia rape.
Star Wars is a great universe to build deep characters and compelling stories, it's sad to see it ruined by Disney and no one will say a thing about it because it's Disney.

Not in the slightest, I think they'd definitely run with a forced comedic relief turning traitor if they do another trilogy.

Yep, spin-offs should've been expanding and establishing more setting details. Instead they're adding extra garbage to existing works because they're too fucking creatively bankrupt to do anything else.

Battle droids comeback as an army for the new CIS, run by Viceroy Wyt Mahn, so an old childless Rey and the Reddit Alliance come in to save the day. They are then attacked by a hooded figure smelling of bantha shit who throws around blue balls. He then escapes with the Viceroy, and the mystery deepens, only to be concluded in the first 5 minutes of the next film, like what happened to Count Dooku between episode 2 and 3.

That Count Dooku shit was fucking terrible. Hype him up as a world class duellist and a major threat and then bam, dead without any presence.

Making him fight a green midget who jumped around the room was terrible too.

To be honest, General Grievous should have either been cut early in production and replace all his scenes with Dooku, or have him become Dooku's bodyguard. Have Dooku, instead, die on Mustafar while dueling Anakin to keep his position as apprentice.

cool fascist men? not on my watch!

Can't wait til the rebels have to stop the first order from collecting the 6 pizza ships to create the "Literal Nazi Baby-killer" from blowing up all the good guys

They fuck up the scale so it doesn't even seem large. They have all the stormtroopers stand on the planet part, looks small. Then a shot from space, looks big. But when the rebels attack, looks about as big as the other deathstars. Then when Rey fights emofag and Han Solo magically finds them, the place is small. They made the thing seem big when they wanted to and small when it needed to make the plot work. Its fucking retarded. At least the other deathstars were huge. Especially with how long it took the rebels to fly around, and how when they blew up one area, you saw am entriely populated part of the base you didn't expect.

Whoa there, can't have the First Order be good guys. Fuck you user, I want this. The Rebels and Resistance show that they can't govern but only fight, and the First Order are the good guys trying to prove that the Empire only wanted order and peace.

It looks like a really shitty and neutered version of the Eclipse.

The front end of that ship does not work. What is the point of a wide 'thin' section like that? It is just an easy target.

Since it didn't post the first time: the front end looks more like an aesthetic choice, like an old sailing ship. The front tip does act as a focus for its superlaser though. The Eclipse is basicly invincible to conventional means of attack so such a design wouldn't harm it much.

That image takes me back. Now I want to find out where I put the books with those kind of illustrations. I really miss the autistic amount of detail people put into the SW canon, like how Greedo's body was grounded into alcohol or some weird shit.

It's totally not going to be a rehash, goys.

Weren't those the ship guns from Star Trek Into Dankness?

Daily reminder that glorious Emperor Sheev did nothing wrong… especially considering how "diverse" the empire became after his untimely death.

How much do you want to bet the Mary Sue or another "stronk womyn" will cut off that "star destoryer's" dick cannon before destroying it? Maybe with some retarded remark ala "Answer the call's ( ghostbusters 2016)" dick shot scene.

GORILLA WALKER!
Checks out.

This is what happens when you hire women instead of autists to design your shit. They just take an existing thing and fuck it up.

The future you chose. These images are nothing like The Empire Strikes back.

We got Falcon in the clouds, Rey meeting a Luke Yoda, not 21b frigates and not snowspeeders fighting AT-ATs.

That is the the most retarded gun turrets ever. It's mostly exposed tower and very small guns making it a much larger target than it needs to be and in effective.
…. a woman must have designed this.

A real gun turret is a small as possible with as many guns crammed into it as possible anything that doesn't fit is buried underneath the turret in the body of the ship not an exposed target ( pics related)

Who the fuck is this and why should anyone care?

Didn't she die in a trash compactor? What a useless character didn't even fire her weapon and her armor was never useful.

Err… Wasn't she in TFA? or is this yet another strong womyn who needs no rebels?

"fearsome warrior"
is a woman
does nothing in movie
looks gungan level ridiculous
disney tries to push useless character because muh stinky vagina

They want her to be the new Boba Fett.

oh god they turned them into niggers.
they gave them knuckles to drag.

s-shut up you meanies!! she's special because she has a v- a shiny suit! and she's a captain! and, and

The cgi looks awful.

She is the equivalent of the girl Darth Vader from a 2000 something COMEDY show ( pic related)

The jewish autists at Disney made it real.

What an awful haircut

Wow I didn't think >>>Holla Forums was racist. You sexist.

They don't understand that Boba getting popular was never planned. Trying to artificially create one (and such a pathetic one at that) was always going to end in failure. You can't force a character to become a fan favourite. Boba's popularity was a random event. Just like TR8-T0R.

Indeed. The prequels CGI many times had plastic skin on it, but overrall it looks good, plus it gives a distinc look. Meanwhile, the new ones arent even tipical CGI, it is even lower quality than average. And reminder that the new one are even more cgi than the prequels (Thays why since The Cuck Awakens they always show the little and in the end barely used practical effects in trailers, because they want to make you believe that there will be a lot of practical effect, but in the end it doesnt).

Would have been better than this garbage…it's like some parody by the Asylum at this point.

Bravo

does this mean kathleen is the sheev of lucasfilm?

does this mean dave and pablo are the new hope?

EVERYTHING must be pozzed up, user. That includes objects and machinery, goy!

Given how she fired the two directors of the Han Solo movie just because she couldn't stand the way they were dressed, I guess she has unlimited power.

How can people so incompetent be allowed to run a franchise into the ground like this?
Is there no one left at Lucas Arts/Disney with any sense at all?

Do you mean that a woman can't be at the helm of a franchise? Why do you hate women so much? (that would be the "argument" against any criticism, see how Amy Pascal is still in the business)

It's funny because tons of nerds, hobbyists and fans would kill to make autistically intricate cool new designs for these new movies. They would even do it for free just to be able to say 'I designed 1/64th of the new ship' or 'I designed the detailing on the headpiece of an alien that appears for 2 seconds'. Disney will be wishing they catered to the hardcore fans when the lustre of new star wars wears off at for the normalfags

You'd think they'd pull a hostile takeover and replace this cunt with an appropriate CY+2 puppet.

Look at what she's done to the SW franchise. She's not done with LucasArts yet, there's an Indiana Jones movie coming.

I mean a puppet that is controled by people interested in creating good movies rather than a propaganda pushing shabbats goy.

Just what the fuck are they going to do in the movie? Seriously, I don't understand what the fuck they can do with a 70 year old indy. He's already married and a retired teacher with no regrets. Is he gonna be conveniently divorced like Han and fight a 70 year old Hitler in Argentina?

Don't you dare give them ideas!

I bet you haven't heard about his young sister (who didn't exist until this point) who had the same life as him, she went around the world, fighting nazis and saving precious artefacts. 90% of the movie is about one of her adventures (the bad guy is an old redhead guy who speaks like Trump). Indy is dying and wants her to take the mantle (the iconic hat). She'll be the new Indie.
I'm kidding but after TFA and RO it's clear that they could pull that kind of shit

Oh ok, well that won't happen since Disney isn't interested in doing something good with their properties. They will never let these IP go to someone else.

The shot of Ford running in that Blade Runner sequel teaser trailer is so bad. He doesn't have the physical ability to be of any use in these movies any more.

Indy's far more talented sister who is black/muslim, gay, and stronk.
He copied her.
At lest its not going to be that deranged lunatic from the forth movie.

using geriatric jewish actors instead of using new people and creating new memorable characters. Hollywood is dead.

It's ok, ILM can 3D scan his face and make a 3D model that will look younger than him.

A CG movie similar to Tintin can be a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTNJNRXfSIg

the goyims in the comments section are waking up.

woah, seriously?

"artistic differences" is the official reason.

AYYY LMAO

yep and it looks worse than empire does aesthetically and everything even cg wise

DEEPEST LORE

Is that fetish gear or what because I dig it

When I see that I keep remembering a copypasta detailing this ridiculously massive Imperial ship that was several miles long and drove the workers insane working on it.

I can't make threads but what is this thing? I saw it recently at work and have been scratching my head wondering what it is. I don't follow starwars much.

It looks like Target-specific advertising associated with Star Wars.

That sounds about right I guess.

An actor with a clunky armour that will probably have a very fast edited action scene to hide his clunkness.

Looks like George Costanza in a suit

it's a fucking bipedal penis crab

It's ur mom's vibrator

They're really breaking the mold with this movie.

I don't understand what the fuck they can do with a 70 year old indy.

His name is actually Adolf Drumpf.

Critics and normies will love it

you ain't seen shit yet

take a look at the new super star destroyer

I fucking hate everyone.

birdman was actually good tho

JewJew and nuLucasFilms are so bad at making allegories.

Let me guess: some small fighter is going to crash into it in the movie or the next one causing it to crash into Bigger Starkiller? Which will no doubt be the size of the sun?

they are trying compensate something

And Snoke is blue-eyed, fair-skinned.

The design is a sloth like that sloth that Holla Forums keeps trying to convince me is attractive.

So this was a part of a display for selling starwars themed drones not showing pics or telling store name because I'm not shilling for them. Will say that its not target but red is our color.
But none of that is important, what is important is the following:
The display was internally referred to as "Order 55" and the instructions stated "DO NOT EXECUTIVE until 09/01/2017".
It could very well be a coincidence that it was called order 55 as order ## isn't uncommon but the caps was not normal.
Unfortunately there were no identifying information about what the thing is supposed to be, but it had a second cardboard display of a storm trooper with some black markings. Retarded crop due to avoiding employers logos

They can't come up with anything original, so they just supersize everything and give it a new coat of paint.

I noticed the First Order officers have cuffbands too now in order to make them look even more like Waffen-SS officers

They're taking the toys in an interesting direction.

Sex walkers when?

Oh god this will happen sometime won't it

These aren't allegories, it's just bad propaganda.

Oh boy

Compare this shit to original designs: Sand Trooper, Snow Trooper, Imperial Guard, Scout Troopers. The costume department is a fucking disgrace.

Can't wait for shills to say

What the fuck is that? Would they mark themselves like retards? Also what is that plastic strap shit on his leg?

Oh great, fanfiction

Betting a million dollars that those are Snoke's bodyguards just as Palpatine had those cool ones.

Where is the First Order getting the funds and resources to build shit that not even the Galactic Empire could afford? How come they're so much more advanced then the Empire if they're supposed to be a smaller group?

Holy shit is that an iriomote? I've never seen one but it looks like the description. The nips got great taste in cats.

They're Snoke's personal guard called the "Elite Praetorian Guard"

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elite_Praetorian_Guard

The real question is why there is a rebellion if the Rebels won in episode VI.

Why are they so fucking edgy?

Where is the asian SJW action figure?

Why did the French Republic have a revolutionary if the had already won?

Idk, but i would watch a movie about it.

Do you think the perpetual asshurt frogs have towards the anerifats is because after getting france to pay for their revolution the fats said fuck you and refused to pay them back during the french revolutionary wars?

gee Billy, an energy blade and a metal blade.

This is genuinely upsetting me.

It's like they got their designs straight from a deviantart account named xDarkJedi_PalpatineFan1999x

because communists can't govern and will ultimately split up into warring factions.

Why do they suck so much at making villains nowadays?

HOLY SHIT! TLJ FINAL BOSS IS RIC "NATURE BOY" FLAIR!!!!=

wooo

So it's safe to say no one understood that the shanty like design of all the rebel equipment in the original movies was deliberate?

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/spoilers-we-finally-know-whether-star-wars-the-last-jedi-will-feature-a-new-death-star-a153602

THIRD DEATH STAR

That means women and chinese have something in common.
They're both insects.

hahahah

She's gay, fat, black, muslim, strong and independent, but is confined to a wheelchair.
Her main fight is against nazis - who unfreeze from cryostasis - as well as any and all of western civilisation.
She'll succeed in raising atlantis, which takes up the whole of the mediterranean - forming a permanent landbridge for the mystical dindus to cross and enrich all of europe.
While this is happening, India Joaneshequwa will be exploring atlantis, to discover all the pictograms show KANGZ ruling atlantis, with giant bulging brain filled negroid heads, and being able to teleport, fly, and building spaceships in the shapes of pyramids - that they were the ones from the last film.
Then in the final pictograms, humans from europe as savages, destroying kangz by way of oppression magic, and sinking atlantis by the massive weight of oppression.

Fourth.
Two from the first films, one from the kangz n bitches version.
Now this one.

Film after will feature a death star - but it will be called death camp star of david.

hey guys. I am one of the special effects guys working on the movie, and can give you some plot details. there is no way they can trace these leaks to me specifically. first off, the new death star is going to be built around a shard of the force tree. its superlaser is really a giant lightsaber, and snoke is so powerful he can use the whole battle station like a sword. Rei is Leia's daughter … but not with Han Solo! Leia's second husband is Benecio Del Toro the cool mexican, which makes Rei half Lantinx… also the porgs are so cute!! you guys are going to love buying funko pop vinyls of them over and over again while you gracelessly expire in a world we have engineered to treat character and originality like mental disorders

Yet another Star Wars thread. You people sicken me.

Fuck every Jew.

Do you think they're ballsy enough to have the rebels bring them down with tow cables again? Or will they think of something new?

JUST

The ships are holding something with cables. Maybe a bomb. But there will be cables for sure.

Why is EVERYTHING in these films literally "like the originals but bigger!"

Because Jews are lazy parasites.

Looks like a Yamato knockoff

Now where have I heard this before…

Oy vey stop noticing patterns goyim!

Why dont they make something original like how the prequels did instead of trying to steal from the original trilogy? What the heck? Cant they make anything aesthetic?

Originality died years ago, now we only get rehashes of rehashes of rehashes.

>Isn't a MOONlol wat? crashing into another planet so stupid bros? xD

The Tie looks like a Tie Avenger ( pic related)

They'll try to use the cables to trip one but it will use something to cut the cable.

Everything they do looks so shitty and derivative.

Do Death Stars roll off an assembly line now?

I want to believe

What is this, Halo?

proof?

I really, really hope this is true.
Disney is digging themselves deeper and deeper down into the shit.

user, Starkiller Base wasn't even in the same system. It was lightyears away. The superweapon fired multiple lasers that traveled through hyperspace faster than the speed of light and then destroyed every planet in a completely different part of the galaxy. It's even stupider than you ever believed. On top of that, you are now realising that these lasers that were traveling through hyperspace faster than the speed of light were visible not only to the system that got destroyed by them longer before they hit, but that said lasers were also visible in a third completely different system where the little not-Yoda had her cantina.
It's beyond fucked.

Security cameras catch minorities committing crimes and are therefore racist and should not be included in any Jewish propaganda.

JUST

She's going to raise it out, like Luke did, isn't she.

Luke tried and gave up remember? But this is Marey Sue we're talking about. She'll get it out on the first crack.

So the "end of the Jedi" is so that no one get trained as a Jedi and becomes a Sith? Isn't that a little risky, I mean 1.) Sith can train another Sith; 2.) you haven't killed all the Sith; 3.) even if you think you killed all the Sith, there could be Sith out there you don't know about.

This is so retarded I want to believe.

Rey is snoke's daughter, kidnapped from him as a small child, rey will become an edgy grey jedi due to this, kylo will reveal this in their rematch sort of like the I am your father scene

Sounds bad. What kind of name is Snoke anyway?

All "Darth" names are "scary" things with the slightest twist. Vader comes from Invader, but drops the first syllable. Sidious comes from insidious, and drops the first syllable. Plageuis comes from Plague but adds syllables.
Snoke is just Smoke with an n instead of an m, implying he's ephemeral or something. I don't fucking know.

Really?! Holy shit this is awful. Was this told in the movie too? I don't remember. Given how the story keeps jumping to one location to another, I thought that the entire movie (excepted the final scene) took place in the same system.

InB4 DelToro is Ezra Bridger from CuckWars Rebels.

Its a planet that can kill many planets but in order to do so it has to drain the sun it is orbiting thereby killing everything in the system it is currently in, instead of using several Death Star lasers and more advanced nuclear reactors………
This is the worst weapon ever designed it is Chauchat rifle ( pic related) tier as using this weapon like artillery from Empire territory (where it is safe, since it can shoot from lomnng distance) would destroy empire worlds as well.
Who the fuck would ever design such a thing more over who would use it?

A revamped World Devastator™, then?
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/World_Devastator

More like Jew Jew trolling the audience with his mystery box bullshit. Snoke is Smoke and Mirrors, Jew Jew told us there was nothing there.

What was that movie where Benicio del Toro played a fucked up and damaged character?

It's literally like this guy got some insane memo from Kathleen Kennedy saying
that the AT-ATs "looked to white" and told him to make them seem more
diverse, so black audience members wouldn't feel alienated.

So he created the Knuckle-Dragger AT-AT.

"Looked too white"

Also, nuAT-AT = "Boon Walker"

Rey will have children who are just as perfect and she will show that you never need tp train as a jedi as everyone can become super jedi. The children of course appearing to fight the baddies when needed.

The adopted kids will be black as the night of Kongo and still retain the mary sue force powers.

Rey will be barren. This is important because the future will be the nigger and the sjw chink having "children" together.

OMG so nostalgic xDDDDDD

I feel like a kid again xDDD

Rey won't be attracted to anyone. It's sexism to presume female characters should fall in love.

- samefag
Clarification: Is Luke reasoning that powerful Jedi often become Sith? And Sith are very damaging to the galaxy? Therefore, we should stop producing Jedi? Since, if there are no Jedi, then no Jedi will go on to become Sith? But how does he deal with people like Snoke who just arise outta nowhere, if there are no Jedi to oppose him, because we cut the Jedi program, because we thought that would end the Sith problem?

Luke wasn't even highly remarkable as a Jedi, it doesn't seem to be his call. He was just the only Force-sensitive person around when Vader and the Emperor were starting shit. He seems to be lacking in historical awareness. He's been so isolated & separated from his past that he's been imprinted with the idea that he's part of some kind of evil race, whereas the Jedi held a stable order for 1000s of years, iirc. Is this some kind of propagandistic bullshit? Who could be behind this?

I remember, because JJ had the same exact thing happen in Star Trek. Vulcan gets destroyed and old Spock watches it from some other planet in a different star system like its the moon.

JJ is so unoriginal, he rips off his own movies. Notice how nuTrek and nuWars are essentially indistinguishable now.

Lucas said Luke had as much potential as pre-Mustafar Anakin and could even surpass him.

Cylon sloth

what's the fucking point?

Why is there an X-wing underwater? I know that woman didn't fly that thing there…

And Luke will see that, inspiring music will start to play and he will decide to join the fight.

because MUH ESB

Man, they sure are evil.

BRAVO J.J.

I actually like that a lot.

Women can't into parking

What makes this even more sad, is that this movie is luke skywalker's grave.

At least Luke landed on a thickly wooded and foggy jungle planet, so it wouldn't be too much of a tretch that his X-Wing sank into the marsh.

BRAVO JJ!

The most depressing thing to me is, he had so much better material to rip off. He could of copy posted a plot from the EU, the fake superlaser Wedge uses in his epic last stand over a couple of books.

What Lucas said doesn't mean shit anymore. Disney will retcon whatever the fuck they want. Rey is no the best Jedi that ever lived and she didn't even get any training. In fact, all she does with Luke is explain who his attempt at training her is toxic masculinity and mansplaining.

I get the impression that Luke thinks that the old way of training Jedi, to ignore emotion, is flawed and results in repressed emotions which causes Sith-like outbursts. Then again, that's kind of what was happening in the old EU with the New Jedi Order. And by "ending" the Jedi he means the old ways have to end, and he's going to foster a new generation of Grey Jedi that allow themselves to feel emotion without being pulled to the Dark Side.

I know they already made a grumpy Elliot Rogers into a main villain, but I still don't think they would be dumb enough (or daring enough) to make a bumbling, goofy gungan into a main villain.

shoot them in the dick!

The nigger style goofiness of the Gungans was an act they were in reality space Allahu-Snackbars.

The sand nig… er "people" are under-cover Gungas they have infiltrated every planet.

The problem is that with Boba Fett, he completely fulfilled his role, yet became popular because he had some baddass scenes and the idea of a space bounty hunter seems cool. Brianne of Darth is just some random Storm Trooper with some kind of officer armor. She had no interesting lines or scenes, she seemed to exist solely as a Thrones cameo.

discipline is bad goy
be a degenerate hedonist.

I never said that it was a good idea, don't get me wrong. The character is like any other one in nuWars: you're told that they're badass but you never see them in action.

I want to use her as a cum rag.

Meant to reply to

Sicario?

The Wolfman?

How was it possible to slow down from LIGHT SPEED before crashing into the planet? I know Star Wars physics isn't like the real world, but it still is bizarre.

because they're trying to get you to buy the toys

it's true. all of it.

Maybe they wanted to do something like the Adama maneuver but forgot that it wouldn't look as cool once in the SW universe.

i made another one as well

That shot from the ground is really what gave me the idea that everything was happening within a star system.
JJ is really bad at directing and storytelling. It's insane that they gave him the keys to Star Wars.

i've actually started to do some calculating for the actual distance between hosnian prime and takodana, and it's not looking good for jj at all. simply put, it broke the calculator, and i wasn't even measuring the full distance. also, adjusting for the size differences of the two maps, it only makes the distance even larger.

Why not send a literal missile at light speed?

Hyperdrive missile with a nuclear payload that is even more devastating due to the tremendous speed it travels.

jew faggots and women missed an opportunity there but then again they can't into space or warfare.

And after that episode you can stop watching Battlestar Galactica.

galaxy gun

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Gun

The forced democracy, which would have been the first thing they got rid of or they would have all died & the stronk woman/baboon shit killed it for me.

They liked what he did with Star Trek. It pissed off the older fans but made a lot of money. He has the broadest appeal and is good at shoving references everywhere. He was perfect for Sci-Fi Action Franchise Reboot, Fiscal Year 2016.

What exactly are you trying to prove? That JJ is a hack and his cinematography is idiotic and self-referential? It's really telling how in two unrelated movies, he has to rely on the same exact shot to inflate the drama and tragedy of an event. He probably couldn't think of any other way.

What you should really be asking is who decided on Starkiller? I doubt it was JJ. He's just the executioner.

The first thing I thought when I saw her was that it was like her daddy ran the space station, and because she was his little princess she got to be a soldier (an officer, no less) and even got a super-duper special silver armour.

She did do something: She turned off the shield as soon as the heroes threaten her. She clearly care more about herself than about the cause they're fighting for as well as the lives of all her comrades. This probably means that she's prepared to send people to their deaths, but not to die herself. It's almost as if it's a warning against women in the military. Is Jew-Jew /ourguy/?

She'll probably get a main role with a backstory and without a helmet.

Her silver armor is made from the silver ship in the prequels, true story.

Luke and ben were already in the falcan when alderann blew up though

still, they would have seen the explosion while traveling towards it

These are names parodies would use.

that's all i've seen the disney shit as. it's basically the spaceballs merchandising scene but for real.