New Ebola-chan Demo!

A lot of new stuff for you guys to explore, with new bosses/characters and a new map to roam through. Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

filosis.cutievirus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well I'm fucking stupid

filosis.cutievirus.com/

kill yourself.

>>>/ebola/27353

for reference

Looks neat.

>>>Holla Forums

gay. Where's winter-chan

in the grave

holy shit, I'm crying.

I played it last time it was posted, around Halloween. Will check it out again later.

It's made by anons you retard

Is Kek in it?

Does this have multiplayer?

unbelievable newfags on this board

nah, fuck this shit, after saving my potions like a fucking jew, only to die to two level9 slimes (when I was at 6)yeah I know it was a 'red enemy', i am not complaining that they were too strong just to come back at full life at no cost? fuck this gay shit

lol

ok

Cute game OP. Want to take it to the White House?
Who am I naming when I start the game? I put a joke name in and I'd rather change it before I sink a lot of time into it if I named an important character Pozloads.

Keep playing until the tower and you'll find out

It's you. You are Ebola-chan's skull she carries around.

Wrong board, nigger.

Bug reports/feature requests:
In first pic related, Joki is visible in two locations at once with the right window size.
The player should be moved a step or two away from a boss after they flee from it, or having an arrow key held down can cause them to immediately restart the encounter. Either that or don't let the player run from bosses at all.
Lovely Bow claims to increase the damage of arrow skills, but Lavuli Aero does more damage with the Kendo Stick. Maybe just a quirk of the damage scaling early on?
Combat dialogues should take one keypress to autocomplete, and one more to skip. As is pressing space once skips the dialogue completely.
An option to increase voice" dialogue speed would be nice.
"Quit" should warn you that you are about to lose progress.
"Cancel" in the Ex-Orb menu should warn you that you will lose the orb
Descriptions when hovering over status effects in combat would be nice
Typo in second pic. Should read "6 million souls required to rekindle the soul cluster."

Here's the thread if you want to report the bugs to the dev himself
>>>/ebola/27353

Nice little game you guys have going here. Cute girls, I'm digging the outfit customization. Not very challenging but the battle system has potential. 9/11 bretty gud

Just got to that point. Clever.

Ok, I'll repost it there.

Yeah, sure, I tried engaging it with the bow at lv4.
taking 20-30 damage while dealing 4.

I am lucky run (if it can fail at all) worked

I did the same thing, but there's a pentagram right before Naegleria. If you had died you would have respawned 5 seconds away from her.
at level 5 you get a skill that makes her ez modo

I want multiplayer, I want to be able to play this game with other Holla Forums anons running around, otherwise it's not much fun.

Play Verdun as Germany.

This needs to be fixed asap

play Planetside 2 as TR on Emerald, look for [WWEW]. We're Holla Forums by name, but that chat oy veys harder than Israel

If this shit doesn't run on Linux I'm not playing it.

Game just totally froze and fucked up for me here.

I just restarted it and went for the same item and it froze again on me.

linux support?

What is wrong with this?

Somebody is having a rather jewish laugh right now because they got people to do this even after giving it a virus theme

This is fucking embarrasing

Why the fuck is this thread still up? Completely off topic, nothing to do with Holla Forums.

It's a game you play in your browser stupid and I'm on Linux, who the fuck is going to make a virus attacking Linux users? This is also a machine that if it gets a virus I'll just wipe the hard-drive yet again and put a new install of linux mint on, there's nothing special on this computer I'm using right now.

tfw this game just crashed while I was fighting these guys

Nobody's interested in your screenshot let's play faggot, fuck off and stop bumping slide threads.