Is he right?

Is he right?

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/762356645036953600

What happens when a male feminist ally turns out to be a wife-murdering Satanist

how is this little troglodyte not in prison yet?

daily reminder

He works in Hollywood?

Why would you shoot a woman before throwing her from the gallows?

for you

She's been hanging for a while. Just making sure the demoness stays dead.

A broken murderer can only be right twice in his life. One for killing his wife and the other for being able to get away with it.

He'd know from experience.

I've never seen someone willingly volunteer to be eaten alive by their own kind.
Hope it works out for him.

Lol he most likely will be the next one to be outed for being a pedo and also for the killing of his wife

Why are leftists so bad at words?

This guy sometimes borders on redpilling himself, but then his inner-libshit kicks in and forces him back into compliance with his brainwashing. He's not nearly as pathetic as Whedon though.

But didn't a bunch of family values politicians turn out to be gay? Like, I know a bunch of priests turned out to be gay pedophiles and such. Is he saying it's commonplace for male feminists to be creepy harassers?

I wish celebrities wouldn't do this. Patton, stick with what you're good at: killing your wife.

the twitter replies have a disturbing lack of people accusing him of killing his wife

I killed my wife in the name of the demon lord Moloch

The lack of self awareness is breathtaking.

he's not a millenial, who does he think he is fooling

He knows, he just doesn't care because he's a sociopath

He's not wrong, male feminists are starved of pussy and will go wild for just a taste. Just one male feminist can rape at an astonishing rate of 70RPH (Rotherhams Per Hour). Nodding respectfully in a girl gamers direction immediately transacts £2000 into their patreon as a direct warning that they will be back later to take what they paid for - by force if needed. They keep lean on high soy vegan diets so as to appear non-threatening before they begin their tireless assault. They all instinctively hate Trump because he is blowing their cover by being an out and out alpha rather than striking from the shadows. I think they grow them like the Uruk-hai from Lord of the Rings.

So basically you are acting like tumblrinas

You're a murdered, patton

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

it's a funny meme settle down Patton

women don't exist on Holla Forums Sargon

explain game of thrones then