Phrenology and Physiognomy: The Lost Sciences

Phrenology, the study of the cranium, and Physiognomy, the study of the face, were wildly popular in the 19th century, but they were banished from academia when the shitlibs took over and denied that analysis of a person's head could reveal anything about their inner self. Mind you, liberals had no empirical evidence by which to support their dismissals and instead based their rejection on their puerile ideological fantasies that there are no physical criteria that determine a person's mental capacities and proclivities. To this very day, liberals insist that anyone could be a right upstanding genius if only they had better teachers, more money, more starring roles in films, more CEO positions, and less isms. Basically, they are children who never got over the stage of wanting to be a princess when they grow up, and fuck anyone and anything that tells them otherwise.

I can think of few things that would enrage liberals more than a resurrection of Phrenology and Physiognomy, but these are songs that have not been sung for sometime; we have forgotten the tune. Therefore we must research these subjects and produce new verses, new hymns for our congregation.

Post in this thread your findings and ideas on how to best revive this lost science. Here is a free book that is a good introduction - Heads and Faces, and how to Study Them: A Manual of Phrenology and Physiognomy for the People. The book is pretty based and funny to read.

play.google.com/store/books/details?id=7yAOAAAAYAAJ&rdid=book-7yAOAAAAYAAJ&rdot=1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Mead#Controversy
alphagameplan.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/its-not-your-imagination.html
aa
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12140248
archive.is/tMPFH
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a paper that came out a while ago from Chinkistan that said they could train reliable criminal detector neural nets from faces. Apparently criminal faces tend to be physically deviant from the norm of law-abiding faces in certain ways.

How much do you know about neurology, neuropsychology, and/or artificial intelligence?

I won't deny that there is a degree of truth here, but do you really think that people can't overcome the weaknesses they were born with? Assume that a person who studies this finds that he himself is flawed. Is he just doomed forever? Not trying to stir the pot here, this is a genuine question. Could a born bad person become a good person?

On the study of the face, the historical beauty standard for the face was achieved with the golden ratio, this is why you see many longer faces, especially noses, (specifically nose bridges really) in ancient art. Beauty can be explained with complex mathematical formulas, but simply, symmetry is a hallmark. Coincidentally, our race not only has the most mathematically appealing faces, but the most symmetrical.

Y'all are being fucking retarded, take this as a moment to bloody reflect on what you're saying and looked at what Gall actually proposed as their model?

Veneration, hope, spirit are freaking located on the motor cortex. Plus, wtf does it even mean? Considering that the brain is a multilayered parallel processing system, how the fuck is it supposed to create something as ambiguous as 'hope' in a pathway focussed on motor control.

Not just that, 'imitation'? 'Sublimity'? 'Beauty'? How inefficient a system would the brain fucking be to require a huge system for each small, ambiguous fucking trait? Let alone the fact that it completely ignores actual meaningfulvand necessary pathways to survive like vision, hearing, sound localisation, movement, planning of movement, understanding and producing language etc. Gall never mentioned any of this.

This is just ignoring the fact that the shape of the skull is uncorrelated with the brain. Even if he managed to get the locations correct.

That depends on your definition of flawed, if somehow this shit could tell that a person was likely to have an addictive personality then they would know to avoid anything addictive.

I think that has more to do with culture. The Romans thought that the upper lip ridge was sexy, so they were clean shaven in order to show it off. When more Gauls started coming to Rome in numbers the culture shifted to beards being sexy.

If this were ever "revived" I hope we could use it to sort out different learning types, and assign students to classes catered to their type.

Well, I think it's logical for us to revive older genres of art. What else could we do? Modern art is a shit.

I agree, but that revive bit was directed at OP. Lurked for eight years, can't into post formatting.

I trust this guy.

Says butthurt guy who's physically deviant and lacks a law-abiding face.

Does the FBI think they will turn us into tinfoil butters again with this bullshit

Nutters*.

Anyway take it to fringe

T H I C C

What's the matter? In possession of a deviant law-breaking face? I will not buy a used car from you sir. I only trust people with law-abiding faces, the physically ordinary and benevolent.
Maybe you should steal a paper bag and some tinfoil to make a mask to hide your head in. Then maybe I would trust you to mow my lawn.

Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky has some good descriptions of characters' physiognomy.

He also describes the affections through a persons eyes quite well.

Use the Constance Garnett translation. Perhaps Pevear and Volokhonsky too, but can't vouch for them.

Phrenology is complete bullshit. It's only heaped with physiognomy as a rhetorical ploy to discredit the latter.

But even physiognomy isn't so much a science as a proto-science which either failed to develop or was nipped in the bud. Nowadays scientists are picking up on some physiognomical correlations which are explainable by current biological knowledge e.g. between facial structure, pre-natal testosterone exposure and aggression. But at Galton's and Lombroso's time, which was the last time anyone had an interest in something similar, they didn't quite have the prior knowledge necessary to really understand why they were seeing what they were seeing. Which led to the criticism that they were simply attempting to enshrine their class prejudices.

That's about as much as the Phrenology proponents had. Science generally implies something that can be objectively measured or analyzed and by that definition even psychology is more of a science.

I bet your nose too big and your eyes too beady.

Kkona

Literally less than a week of lurking required to discredit that.

Literally Holla Forums.

That's cranial size (i.e. brain size), not shape. These people think that bumps on your skull determines your personality.

Literally reddit

Brain size does not relate to phrenology

i'll agree that there are several things that are completely overlooked or outright ostracized by academia for merely political reasons.

the same way the keep pushing complete frauds as heroes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Mead#Controversy

Don't forget homeopathy :^)

So … Holla Forums. Except replace "princess" with "crusader".

Nothing tells you more about a person thn their face. Every emotion and expression changes the musculature of a human face, and it stays that way. Why do you think jews look like that? The permanent scowl? That's all they fucking do we were not looking.

Literally CTR.

It isn't related, you mongrel retard nigger cointelpro shi

Guess YOU PEOPLE can't into elementary logic, with a brain of 1267ccm, can you Tyrone?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/ctr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/
>>>/oven/

Probably this again.. OP cant be this fucking retarded. Plus, referring to this guy , what's with that use of language..

This guy knows. Phrenology was as bad as Freud (which you all love), who constantly repudiated any criticism by making his claims unfalsifiable.

And then continues to fucking post graphs about African American crime statistics.

There's an interspecies correlation, not an intraspecies correlation between headsize and brain size. The reason for this is that the number of sulci and gyri, and the efficiency of pathways are far better at predicting abilities than the size of the skull. Cause if this were the case, all women would have to be borderline down-syndrome retarded (leaving men =/= women debate aside for now) and Hodor a fucking genius. The Encephalization quotient is a far better predictor in that regard.
Plus, intelligence is a very abstract trait which cant be pinpointed down to one thing.

Cause musculature is related to brain size, right..

If there is a relation between abilities and bone structure, it would mean that all people who look the same, act the same, and have the same abilities as well have the same shape in face. Forgetting for a moment that the relationship between skullsize and underlying brain pathways is not absolutely abysmal, it also assumes that the vast portion of our brain that is located in places relatively far away from the skull. Areas located around the diencephalon and ventricle system.

Compelling argument.

>>>/reddit/
  ▲
▲ ▲

Said the increasingly nervous man with a BA in psychology

>>>/africa/

pics related, Le-ah dash not be silent

Your maps contradict your argument. Did you read them? Top kek. Look at Japan.

Japan's median height is 1.65 or so, you stupid nigger. Of course their heads are going to be smaller than continental people without that making their encephalization quotient any lower, you literal small brained retard.

I support the idea that a person's moral bankruptcy and spiritual degeneration are inevitably reflected in their physical appearance. Pic related.
I am, however, unsure of the mechanism responsible for this occurring.

Well there's also this huge place called china that shows the same thing.

for

Phrenology got discredited because it was psedo science about fuckall. If it had been pure ideology theyd have ended genetics. Physiognomy got absorbed into psychiatry and a anatomy.

Case in point science doesnt dispute different cranial shapes. Just that said shape isnt what impacts cognitive ability. There is also an accepted beauty standard to the face based on anthropological and even endocronology studies

Because ugliness in childhood tends to alienate kids from each other, which fucks with people mentally. Humans go against ugly people because it's an indication that something went wrong with the genetic structure. So you look at jews and see grotesque ugliness.

who got it?

That's how retarded you sound, you marxist groid.

And that's disregarding that what you said is completely wrong. In the maps China has both some of the world's highest median IQs and the world's highest cranial capacity. You are apparently also blind except for being retarded. Did your mom drink during pregnancy or did she drop you on your head too many times?

Did not know there was a scientific discipline specialized in the imprisonment of the father of titans.

Look at your chart.

I was hoping to learn more about suppressed sciences, but the shills are out in full force.
I guess that means we're on to something good, better start researching the subject. Anyone have a dump of information I can read over, so there's no repetition of information?

If I was a kike I would try to push dead pseudosciences on pol to make the place look like idiots.

What does this even have to do with Clinton? At least learn memespeak before you start spewing it.

Isn't that what "Erratas" already does?

Time to train your phrenology skills, Holla Forums.

The attached picture features composites of people with the same job. Can you correctly identify them all?

The available choices are:
Billionaire CEOs
Heads of State
Convicted biker gang members
Male feminists
Scientists
MMA fighters
Orchestra conductors
Serial killers
Pianists
Convicted child molesters

Have fun. I'll give the solution when I get back from a birthday.

Check out the head structure of this peanut headed sexually delinquent Lebbo I know
Phrenology is real

Endocrinology*

Im on a phone

the burden of proof isn't on them,moron.
There is no evidence whatsoever that phrenology or physiognomy work any better than fucking palmistry.

What shills? People disagreeing with you is not shilling.

Again if ideology was all it took, genetics would have died long ago.

1. Head of state
2. Scientist
3. Orchestra conductor
4. Pianist
5. Child molestor
6. Serial killer
7. Male feminist
8. MMA Fighter
9. Conivcted biker
10. CEO

Keep grasping on straws, brown hippie.

Nice. Try this one next!

I'm with that guy.

See:

OK, I'll play.

1 Convicted child molesters
2 Pianists
3 Orchestra conductors
4 Billionaire CEOs
5 Male feminists
6 Serial killers
7 Scientists
8 MMA fighters
9 Convicted biker gang members
10 Heads of State

Holla Forums pls go

what's your point?
a bunch of shitskins with varying facial features and skull shapes committed crimes and were marked as "white?"

If anything, the variation is evidence that there's little if any correlation.

Mutation load. Causes both physical and mental deformities.

Leeches is something the kikes took away from the white race. I'll never forgive them.

They look all the same to me. People that I would not like to be in a dark alley with.

Also endocrinological deviations during development.

what features other than dark skin do they all share?

I'm not discrediting the fact that certain aspects of physical appearance may signify underlying physiological circumstances within a specific person (hormones affecting growth patterns / facets of craniometry), but to accept phrenology as a whole as a science is blatantly wrong.

So Africans have Caucasian skull profiles, they're just scaled down? Do you even read what you write before hitting enter?

You lack a law-abiding face so you project dissatisfaction with this idea. You have a deviant physiognomy and feel threatened about this theory. Don't be emotionally invested in erroneous thought. You will be accepted, if you put a paper bag to hide your face. We will treat you as semi-human. You can maybe mow our lawn.

Phrenology is bullshit, physiognomy has some merit though imo. Basically the study of cuckface.

Holla Forums is ugly

sage

freaking psyops trying to slide threads and make us into morons by promoting this junk.

yeah, let's all get together and feel our own heads. Use some leeches to rid ourselves of bad humors.

Stick to pushing flat earth, Schlomo. It has some videos at least.

Looking like criminals also monkey-human hybrids.

Leftards and cognitive dissonance go hand by hand, mate.

Ok, they're shitskins. We established that. We all know race is a factor. But this thread is about skull shape and facial features. These are related to race, obviously, so a correlation can only be made for features not inherently typical of their race.

This sounds kind of retarded, just because we aren't buying into kike bullshit it doesn't mean that we have to start buying into this old shit as truth like some sort of turbo hipster faggot.

Don''t be insecure about your deviant physiognomy. You don't need to be sad about your lack of a law-abiding face.

anime have better proportions than that

all of the others are fucking awesome though

1 Convicted biker gang members
2 Scientists
3 Pianists
4 Orchestra conductors
5 Serial killers
6 Convicted child molesters
7 Male feminists
8 MMA fighters
9 Heads of State
10 Billionaire CEOs

Either way, the sheer amount of jews in this thread pretty much proves it's a good idea

The amount of overlap seems to indicate that there might be something on with it
or pure fucking coincidence goyim

sage because I feel guilty bumping the same thread 3 times in a row

We will accept your law-breaking face and deviant body if you put paper bag over over your face.

Phrenology is a completely bullshit field of study. Yes, human brains have certain structural-functional divison, but it's on a level lower than what phrenologists were proposing. Modern neuroscience is pretty fucking legit. The human brain cannot be categorized as in OP's pic.
Also full of shit, because of just how much facial features are attributable to various random deviations.

It's
[spoiler]1 Heads of state
2 Pianists
3 Scientists
4 Conductors
5 Bikers
6 Serial killers
7 Feminists
8 MMA
9 Molesters
10 CEOs[/spoiler]

Excellent differentiation of leaders, thinkers and criminals, as well as between high and low testosterone faces.
Scientists, conductors and pianists are difficult to tell apart, as these are all professions that require high focus and a degree of introversion that shows in the face in the form of deep-set eyes.
The criminals have naturally antisocial faces, but the biker shows shallower eyesockets and a wider face, thus greater extroversion and higher testosterone-levels, giving a more aggressive appearance. The child molester on the other hand, while having the same narrow forehead (low conscientousness) has a less vacant, more sinister, predatory stare.

The heads of state do have a similarly predatory gaze as the child molesters, but the wider forehead gives greater capacity for planning, thus keeping them from being convicted. Identifying the bikers as feminist is interesting, as they do have a rather soft looking face, but that is likely due to fat, not lack of testosterone. A cuck also needs a higher forehead to house the proper hardware to be able to convince himself that universalist principles have a higher value than real-world observations. The intelligence is there, it's just misapplied. The orchestra-conductor is a kind-of leader, but doesn't have enough predatory signs to become successful in business or politics.

The group of high-brow professions is again correctly identified as such.
It is interesting that there was another misidentification of heads of state and child-moesters, albeit in the other direction this time. Wonder why that might be.
Criminal faces are largely identified as such again. I wonder about identifying heads of state as bikers, though. Their braincase is far too large to allow for low criminal activity.

The MMA fighters were universally identified as such. It's probably advantageous to be able to tell high-test fighters from their face alone.

I pretty much agree this guy here except that I believe you can tell the character of people from their faces, at least to a degree, as the same genetic and hormonal effects that shape your face also influence the development of your brain.

The MMA fighter was easy to recognize because of the very short hair. I thought the serial killers were very easy too. Just gives you this negative vibe. Identifying the heads of state as child molesters is likely correct too lol. Where can one find more information on this topic? Any website or book links?

Try koanicsoul.com
Don't tell them I sent you and don't mind the mythology. These people are crazy.
Start at the beginning if you want an entertaining read that's probably not very accurate at all.

alphagameplan.blogspot.co.za/2016/09/its-not-your-imagination.html

FASD is also a very good example of how you can draw conclusions about someone, simply by looking at their face.

aa fp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html

Made me kek. Hail classic literature. Hail my only competent teacher in high school who I hated back then when I was edgy. He was redpilled as fuck.

Yeah, but you operate from the assumption that whites and the other races are the same species. Now you will probably ask me for proof, which I don't have, because either:

(A) My claim is right and any paper proving it gets shredded before it even reaches peer review.
(B) My claim is false because rigorous scientific inquiries done by competent scientists financed by politicians with our best well-being in mind proved it wrong.
(C) You operate using the definition that any two creatures that can create offspring are from the same species.

If you think B) is true, then you are naive and need to lurk more. If you think (C) is true, consider my argument for (A) and look closely at the first image I included, which is included in my redpilled genetics textbook written by authors who have presumably had option (A) happen to them. Note how when two populations get separated, they diverge and at some point become different species. At this point, when the barrier separating them gets removed (thanks Merkel), 3 outcomes can happen.

(1) Reinforcement: The two populations continue to deviate because natural selection favors specialization. A hybrid population might form from intermixing but will die out eventually because these hybrids have worse fitness than their parent populations. For example, niggers are currently successful in America because of their r strategy of leeching off of welfare. Whites are successful despite of their K strategy of allowing niggers to leech off of welfare. Hybrids are less successful than either because nobody wants to reproduce with mongrels due to intersexual selection in which selection is dependent on the attractiveness of an individual's phenotypic traits. Note how they are trying to change intersexual selection pressures in our society by mass-producing propaganda movies with interspecies relationships. Hybrids have also got a higher chance of various sicknesses which means lower fitness. Look up concepts such as 'hybrid vigor' and 'hybrid dysgenisis' for more information on hybrid fitness. Also, normally when barriers to gene flow get removed, for example by land forming, the two populations will only overlap at their edges and slowly diffuse. In the modern day somebody (Merkel) can force two distinct populations to completely merge by just flying them in from all over the place, so instead of slow diffusion at the edges you immediatly get a stable merger.

(2) Fusion: If hybrids have higher fitness than homozygotes or if intersexual selection favors different genotypes, which in America, it doesn't, the two popolations will merge and become one again. Seeing as hybrids don't have better fitness despite what diversity propaganda would have you believe, the only way to make fusion happen is by artificially changing intersexual selection or forced mating ( thanks Merkel). Changing intersexual selection pressures with mass propaganda is the Jew plan for us Whites, because "we are all one race, the human race".

(3) Stability: Stability occurs when when there is a 'heterozygote advantage' which means the heterozygotes have higher fitness than both dominant and recessive homozygotes, like with sickle-cell anemia. A stable hybrid zone might form, like in the second image I included. In the absence of heterozygote advantage, populations that are reintroduced from separate environments will always have either (1) or (2) happen. Nature favors specialization where multiple species living in the same environment specialize in their own niche to reduce competition for resources. This is the reason there are a metric fuckton of species in the first place. If option (3) or (2) were the more likely outcome of the evolutionary process then there would probably not be more species than there were Jews gassed in the holocoast, which is about 60 trillion.

I'm looking forward to your rebuttal of my argument.

Obviously neuroscience has advanced from that point. But there is definite absolute correlation between the size of certain brain structures and the individual's proficiency in the associated mental processes. Larger cerebellum and hippocampus = better navigator, for example. This is found in humans as well as when considering different species. It would follow that the shape of the skull is associated with the shape of the brain; likewise, differences in brain structure are likely to be associated with proportions of the rest of the body, since they're all regulated by the same homeotic genes.

Definitely correct.

Big assumption. Especially considering that it assumes that the brain exerts enough pressure to shape the skull.

The effects of particular genes is very hard to predict. Mostly because a single gene can have a multitude of different effects. There might, emphasizing might, be a correlation, though there the way it shows itself has yet to be found.
An interesting example are the side effects of selective breeding in foxes.

This is purely a discussion of terminology, not one of connotation. It’s meaningless to discuss this, whether or not we agree or disagree. Considering the fact that species is the lowest order in the taxonomy, with the one above that being genus, it is safe to assume that the different races of homosapien are of the same species. As much as the Neanderthaler and homosapien are classified as the same species, and as much as a Rottweiler and a poodle are classified as the same. If a kid is retarded, it doesn’t mean he created his own fricking species all of a sudden. But neither would I find it ethical to have them reproduce. (The rights of good upbringing is more important than the right to reproduce in my opinion).

You’re making yourself unfalsifiable here. Because it presumes that if studies find that ‘x’ is true, they wouldn’t be published, thereby making it “only if the study shows ‘x’ is false, it will get published”. Leaving yourself always open with the argument “well, you might find ‘x’ is false, but that is only cause the study that showed it to be true didn’t get published.” So you made it impossible for me to comment on that, because you left yourself by definition invulnerable to critique.

The picture you included is an incredibly basic depicture of Darwinian evolution. So uncertain how it would prove your claim. Plus, you went quite off-topic here. The inter-intra species distinction is incredibly simplified. A more reliable and valid measurement would be a combination of a) the efficacy of the neuronic pathways (e.g. trimming of redundant pathways) b) neuronic cell-density, c) overall cortex size (taking in mind the folding of the cortex). This is still simplified, leaving out for example neuro-transmittor effects out of the equation.

The reason why interspecies differences in brain-body weight ratio are better predictors is because if brain size alone would correlate with intelligence, a sperm whale would outclass all of us with a brain weight of 8kg. Plus, the strongest predictor for brainweight is not the amount of gray or white cells in the brain, but the amount of gliacells (around 80% of the brain being gliacells; though the number is still debated) and the amount of water.
https:// blogs . scientificamerican. com/brainwaves/know-your-neurons-what-is-the-ratio-of-glia-to-neurons-in-the-brain/
http:// water . usgs. gov/edu/propertyyou.html

The amount of neurons is the predictor, not the size or weight of the brain. The reason why Africans score as dreadful as they do is a combination nature-nurture. Their parents most of the time aren’t the brightest, and the amount of stimulation they receive is equally bad.

lol

Thanks for your response, and I agree with most of what you say. In retrospect I may have worded my post somewhat aggressively. Maybe the Dunning-krugereffect is playing a role here.

Is it perfect? far from it… But comparing paki papers to western ones is like comparing a Zundapp Janus to a Volvo

Being able to tell if a man is high-t or low-t is not exactly worth an etire field of scientific research.

Complex thought is located in the frontal cortex. The brain evolves forward and increases in complexity towards your forehead. Vital, simple autonomous processes like breathing are located in the lower back at the stem/medulla.

Negroes have a less developed frontal cortex.

Yes, and whites and asians have a far larger brain relative to total body size than ss africans.

That's subspecies.

[citation needed]

Learn to fucking google..

https:// en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Subspecies

http:// www. iapt-taxon. org/nomen/main.php?page=art3

http:// www. pnas. org/content/101/5/1147. long

STILL DOES NOT MAKE SPECIES THE LOWEST VALID RANK just the lowest rank absolutely necessary required to determine a taxon.

http:// www. iapt-taxon. org/nomen/main.php?page=art3
Learn to cladistics, nigger. Taxonomic ranks are a social construct and are pretty much arbitrary in definition and just crude categorization to roughly reflect evolutionary relationships, they don't represent natural boundaries.

http:// www. pnas. org/content/101/5/1147. long
(((Shekelstein et. al)))
Species and subspecies are genetically and morphologically distinct populations of an organism like Whites and niggers are for example. Where Dr. Goldbergs draws arbitrarily the line between species, subspecies and the taxonomically irrelevant "race" does not make the populations less distinct and genetically defined, especially not when they don't use absolute standards regarding the morphological and genetic deviation that warrants species' status. If you lurked a bit more, you dirty commie you would find a shitload of links demonstrating that the genetic distance between people and niggers are greater than between the species of Gorilla, Orangutan and even fucking Bonobos vs Chimps, not to mention morphology.

Learn to fucking Holla Forums, you dirty hippie.

Never said they weren't arbitrary.. However, but considering it's an issue of terminology, it doesn't invalidate my statement.

So when you get proven wrong, you get mad that gender… sorry, 'species' is just a 'social construct'

Congratulations, you're now the Holla Forums equivalent to a fucking feminist, nice one..

You never proven that niggers are the same species with humans, Tyrone. Just quoted some kike putting the line of species wherever the fuck he wants. As a matter of fact there is research trhat proves that Homo neanderthalensis not Homo sapiens neanderthalensis according to the current consensus might even be genetically closer to Europeans than we are to niggers. Your argumentation is so obsolete I am surprised you did not bring up the "reproductive barrier" defintion of "species" like most of your peers in Holla Forums do, nigger.

Also if you want to get anal over technicalities the lowest "order" is systematics is the "infraorder" not "species". The term you are looking for is either "rank" or "taxon", you stupid nigger.

Redpill me with source please

I have to admit my folder is a fucking mess and I seriously need to start organizing it, especially now that I'm noticing Holla Forums initiating a new wave of race denialism.

It may take some time so I suggest you start looking here >>>/spoonfeed/ though both racial realism threads are lacking compared with the volume of links and citations Holla Forumsacks have provided over the course of the last couple of years, some of them copypasta-tier of repeatability too and it fucking surprises me I am the first user to call that communist shit out on his shit using scientific terminology.

For some reason threads I had saved as backup before I changed my PC are broken as files but at least one had the name of the article it was quoting as thread subject so I manged to google it up:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12140248

Got a citation for those graphs? I could use it for redpilling purposes.

Lol if you had a little STEM education it would be obvious to you why theses "sciencies" are done. But why educate yourself? le college is a jew scam after all, right goise?

Trying to find them myself, see:

user that made them was a graphtist and had cited the sources on his post. I'd suggest you refrain from using them yet.

Please refrain from using (((their))) words.

It's not my job to prove that mine hipotesis is correct, it's my opponent job to prove negative

SAGE

Phrenology is real and it goes deeper than you realize. Do you have an occipital bun? A receding cleft chin? A superorbital ridge?

There is a group of people that call themselves Edenists that hang out on altrugenics.com their leader going by the name Koanic Soul. Two other associated blogs I know of are Aeoli Pera's blog and Texas Arcane's vault-co.blogspot.com

Some of it is good stuff some of it is woo. Basically neanderthals are the whole reason behind white and asian high iq and why whites are highly creative.

This the faces of criminals tend to have larger noses and lips

Literally the exact same story with scientific racism.

Funny thing that they used a Caucasian looking skull for that scene, ain't it?

see:

Here's something that is quite a bit more modern: archive.is/tMPFH

In PDF: analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

checkin these digits. Neanderthals are definitely key.