BLM DINDUS WANT TO "END THE POLICE"

archive.fo/DpUgX

Do niggers really not understand why the police exists in the first place? African American homicide rates are on par with that of Sub-Saharan Africa, and yet they keep insisting they dindu nuffin cause whitey is keeping them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
youtube.com/watch?v=_dBwabFQnUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They understand it perfectly which is why they want to abolish the bolice. Niggers want to nig unopposed.

He has no idea what's coming.

Inner cities are going to change with Trump. No more looking the other way and shitting on the police from the federal level.

Trumps code words for cracking down on BLM are "crime wave" and "law and order".

It's going to be glorious to see the first chimpout of 2017 and what happens to the nigs who attempt it.

It's not a crime unless you're arrested.

This. #BLM is nothing more than a crime excuse movement. There actually are examples of nigs that didn't do nothing, but they don't focus on them. They don't want to help out the house niggers. They want all the field niggers to have free reign for nigging and white boy punking.

Wrong-o, they don't understand. Police have rules of engagement. No police = civilian justice. The old school name for that was lynching. Without police, the nigger population would be decimated as armed civilians begin putting them down for their crimes, unopposed. And then the glorious race war will unfold as The Great Chimpening happens

Nigger.

I doubt that actually.

Too late Rabbi Shekelberg.

Do they not realize this will start the race war, and that they will lose?

Niggers aren't exactly known for foresight.

They mostly live in cuckland, and so they think their 'gangsta style' gun play will take out 'da white boi'. Also they think that ricenigs and taconigs are going to fight for them.

Do you want RWDS, because that how you get RWDS.

I'd say "sure, police can stop patrolling their hoods until they die", but somehow, someway, they still manage to live in total shitholes.
What the fuck do they eat? Food stamps?

Fuck off.

Will Trump have the power to force police to crack some BLM skull? Isn't that up to the mayor? Or will Trump just send in the National Guard?

It's a single tweet. Worth keeping an eye on and using for our purposes but probably not going to spread that much.

Granted, given how batshit this year has been I'm probably wrong.

I fully support their effort.

This remind me, I should get more guns.

Itd be easier if they simply went to a place without any cops, like Africa. They solve their problems through necklacing.

Yes they sure don't.

I've been seeing more and more convos on Twitter like this:

"But we did that without you."

Skreet jussis, niqqa!

all they want is for somebody to put them in their place. the cucked police today dont crack skulls like they used to. the niggers subconsciously want to be controlled, if the police wont do it they want warlords to do it. slave race wants strong masters.

in detroit the people who remain just eat dogs, rodents, rob people or sell drugs

Dubs confirm

I think I cracked the code.

To stop them from having fun.

if you start a twitter rumor that between christmas and new year's day the police won't come in your neighborhood ghettos, you could probably get some nogs to chimpout a bit between friends and blast each other with more enthusiasm than usual
gotta keep those rates up

I think he's just some anfag.

Make Inner Cities Nullsec

Niggers aren't capable of ideology. Ideology requires discursive thought/

Maybe (((someone))) got their ear about this just so they can water down the statistics.

If there weren't any police blacks would have maybe a week long window of being brazenly criminal towards whites and asians, mestizo's I dunno they are already killing blacks in a lot of areas. Basically everyone would buy guns (if they didn't already own several) and just shoot any black people that wandered into their non black neighborhood like they did in several New Orleans parishes.

Police allow black crime to be at the level it is by mediating between the law abiding public and the criminals. The revolving door (dindu rap sheets 20 feet long) in prisons would be a thing of the past after the great reckoning.

The police are the black criminals best friend. Without the buffer of police they would find themselves unwelcome virtually everywhere and frequently strung up at the city limits of various townships.

Let the dubs show this to be the truth.

Basically

-police eliminated
-Black crime wave
-Civilians shoot them on site

Whelp, there you have it. Not to mention that every time cops have allowed black communities to 'police themselves', it instantly turns into a war zone. They end up begging for a police presence soon afterward due to them having an incredible aptitude for killing each other.

Capital Police when?

So basically the USA police have been doing what the Army has been doing in Afghanistan the past ten years for over a hundred. Just with less equipment and more politeness(IE not solving the problem with a bullet.)

Diabetes is a hell of a drug.

second infographic could use some dates for clarity. from 2010 to 2015 the number of murders for both black and white offenders has halved

That's been done before. Crime skyrockets and they start crying to get their police back.

No, it works the opposite way.

actually they have a point. cops are the biggest welfare queens in the country, and they're almost as psychopathic as niggers tbh

the great thing is, also, that once the police are gone there will be nothing to stop the RWDS from RaHoWa'ing all the jiggaboos – its a win-win

It's rock solid logic, OP

The Roman Republic got by just fine with 0 police. Eliminating police would only exaggerate the socioeconomic disparity between niggers and the other races, but society would improve as we replaced police state BS with efficient private security and armed self-defense.

(check'em)

This

Yeah so what's to stop thugs from just behaving like a police force that demands protection payments and intimidates or kills people at a worse rate than a Government regulated police force?

So why hasn't he moved to his dreamcontinent Africa yet? No evil supremacist white man and effective bolice to oppress them bix nood.
THEY NEED TO BE MEMED BACK TO AFRICA

eh.

government police are already a bunch of nigger thugs as often as not

Private police would be dedicated toward defending people and their property rather than going after drug offenders in order to rake in civil asset forfeitures.

If somebody came along demanding extortionate payments, the market would meet the demand for an effective security service that would pursue and kill all of the racketeers.

These niggers know that cops are the only thing keeping them alive, right?

The Roman Republic had a Military which was used to enforce law.
Anarchistic/Pure private forces doesn't work, it's impossible to have a functioning nation without a national force to uphold law. Also there can be no such thing as police state, the public only tolerates police and empowers them to act, because they in return do the job according to law, which is made by politicians, who are decided by the public. I.e. Laws are like a trade, the public only accepts them if the trade is beneficial enough, the public would never accept laws that are purely against them.
Your Dystopian police state is a pipe dream.
The Nation is the people, so if the police acts against the Nation, they act against the people and then they're fucked by the people and replaced by a force that does enforce law, according to public acceptance.

You might want to go here.

The military of the Roman Republic was not used for domestic law enforcement. That did happen some, later, during the Empire.

except for the dozens of counter-examples, for which you probably have similar lame, incorrect refutations

Your post is a real clusterfuck that would take pages of text to unpack.

There's a grain of truth to the idea that the police will never deviate too sharply from the will of the numerical majority of people, but mob rule hardly ensures a good outcome.

Your idea that the law is whatever politicians say is a purely modernist, relativist and culturally marxist view of law that would not have been shared by any society more than 150 or so years ago.

nothing. we can give up on the whole no police thing until the entire planet is nothing but 130+IQ whites and all drugs eliminated.

I agree

All drugs? Why?

Tell me. And don't just name them like the Roman Repbulic, please explain how exactly they well worked, how they ended up, and why you think they functioned better than nation/state law enforcement.

Every rule is mob rule, people follow because they choose to do so. Doesn't matter if it's democracy, monarchy, empire or a kingdom, you can't be a leader of people that don't accept to be led by you.
Of course you can manipulate the public view to a certain degree, but there are limits and basics you can never break, and the law has to be within those barriers, to be accepted by the public.

I mentioned politicians because it's our current way of leadership, but the same rule applies to every leadership, not just politicians. The Laws that the leadership makes, must be accepted by the public, otherwise they won't accept the rule. Also there is no point of spamming -ist buzzwords, you could have used that space to post actual arguments.

fugg da bo-lease

I'm so ready

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

they're called "ash piles" user

BEETUS
B
E
E
T
U
S

Nothing intelligent can come from an ape on Twitter.

Now now, have you forgotten these wise words?

That would be funny.

So long as you go by foot, there is no car to track, so long as you cover your face (and possibly the rest) there are no witness descriptions that could help. As long as you use old or second-hand clothes and/or don't lose any on the way, they can't track it via buyers, as long as you don't bring your phones, they can't track your phones. And so long as no chipped 'insane' people come with you, those can't be tracked either. Oh and not to mention avoiding major roads because there's cameras at the crossings of those.

Holy shit…something very bad is going to happen to BLM isn't it? The meme worked after all. We're going to see people of all races that are sick of their shit regularly clapping niggers in large waves. We're going to live to see actual RWDS, because there are no police around to investigate or prosecute them.

This. They want to be top dawg. It is apparent in everything they do.

This. They are a clumsy fifth column (identifying as extra special and distinct "African Americans" despite never having been to Africa), and will always be one until they are shuttled off to their own ethnostate where they have to sleep in their own bed.

Maybe we're not ready, but it could be done. It'd automatically create militias everywhere, and they wouldn't allow niggers in White areas, like Whites are not allowed in nigger-controlled 'hoods now. And what would the nigs do, call the police and complain the bad White men won't let them steal? The downside is it'd increase deaths in both sides, but long-term it could be positive as it'd segregate the two groups.

If blacks hate cops so much, lets just pull them all out from black communities and give them to the others.

This pretty much. He thinks he's being thoughtful and provocative but really he just sounds like an ape.

What did it mean by this?

>>>/liberty/
>>>/death/

Let's take this logic to its natural conclusion. They are right, we would end police violence if we ended the police.

No more police = no more violence from the police.

We know that black on black violence would still happen without the police. And like any good liberal, we want to END violence against black people.

Therefore, no more black people = no more violence against black people.

You know how Muslims in Europe want Shariah controlled zones? If we can't deport the niggers, we should give them autonomous areas where they can enforce Nigger Law.
Perhaps. I don't know. I don't claim to understand their customs. However, it's equally clear that many white police do not understand them either. Consider the case of the strong black woman who don't need no man. When a reasonable white cop pulls her over for a speeding ticket, there is an 80% chance that she will respond with something like, "Oh no u didn't! That shit ain't the way we do things in the jungle. You sayin boo boo boo but I'm like ooga booga! How u gon' bix nood when you ain't even got any grape soda!? Shiet!" No white person can discern what this form of communication actually means to convey. The nigress will usually then express a wish to comply, but there are certain tribal customs to which one must adhere to gain her compliance. If a black cop had been sent in the white cop's place, he would have observed the appropriate tribal custom.

Until we can muster the political will necessary to send the dindu back to his native habitat, separate but equal is the way to go.

Tell him to take a look to Liberia, then, send him there, by force.

look at*

They don't have police in Zimbabwe by design.

There they can loot freely, but here Police are too effective at putting them down.

Sorry for the video title, I didn't make it.

Maybe 20 years ago. Now? Now I'm not so sure.

The Police should be ended. We only need RWDS and humble farmers with guns.

I Agree.

There's only 2 echoes. I imagine they're using desks to block staircases in case of a chimpout/ active shooter?

is that blacks in france or whites?

National Police forces were the worst thing to ever happen to the white community… They need to get the fuck out of our way so we can re-civil the world

but how does equality make any sense ever? Egalitarianism is just pure nonsense from top to bottom.

What goes through the mind's of people that make comments like that? Are they cannibals? Do they like to eat shit? What is wrong with them?

The meme of ">"You need us for X"" always makes me laugh.

But I hate rap. I think that most of it is embarrassing. I don't and never will think that the anti-white stuff in a lot of it is something that I need. I don't think that "Yo nigga, get me a white girl, nigga" is a demonstration of lyrical prowess. I don't think that blaming all of your problems on whitey is interesting or thoughtful (or accurate).

It already does. Oh god forbid that I don't live in a world where every time that someone dunks a ball through a hoop, they then act like they've just busted their first nut in about half a decade, or look as angry as possible and stare down people like they're so badass (even though their team is down 21 points).

Seriously, what/who will I miss? The doctors? The engineers? Maybe the directors who make cool shit like Breaking Bad?

So true. Although no disrespect to the Police that hate niggers, but just like the Armykikes and the rest, this shit is why we cannot solve this issue. Literally hand cuffed to stop it.

they really are incapable of thinking two steps ahead

He probably means equal before the law.

This.

The police do not exist to serve you or your community, they exist to serve the deep state and no one else.

Cop Block is kinda cucky but this video describes the situation.

As long as you aren't paying the police directly (not via taxes, because then its the government paying them) they don't work for you.

Forgot vid

This is a thing now?

Absolutely 1984.

I am ok with this

Sure, end the police in their hood. Where they are confined to.

Yeah, they call kike bitches "Becky"

This. Technology is making police obsolete. They are just a hired gang remember.

Oh, one more thing:

NO FUCKING FREEMASONS

These two faggots were on the loose for years because they kept giving the masonic distress signal and the Tubal Cain butstsex club coppers had to let them go.

I don't feel bad for them, they should have their way and remove police resources from their inner-city populace. See where that leads them, and resources can be directed towards us.

Win-win.

The Romans also had people who were loyal to warlords for 80 years off and on killing each other in the street until they were all loyal to Augustus. So what are you saying we go the way of Sulla?

kys kike

I'm kinda ok with this….

BLM is a trade union for career criminals.

THE VIDEO BLACK LIVES MATTER DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE *WARNING GRAPHIC*
(original audio)

youtube.com/watch?v=_dBwabFQnUE

Kek confirms police not racist, which is a pity because they should be.

the boy in the first pic looks like Charls Carrol

I'm sorry you appear to have taken a wrong turn, >>>/ancap/ is that way.

Let them have it. Stop policing nigger neighborhoods.

Man, are you autistic or something? Cuz that's a metaphor.

To be fair, nigs have a thing called "eating ass". Not cannibalism but still absolutely disgusting.

They need to demilitarize the police and reinstate the national guard because those niggers do fuck-all these days when they should be curb-stomping hippie scum and the police should be helping MAGA ie keeping the cities safe instead of hastling "rednecks"(ie decent white folk who haven't taken the pozz pill) with a bad case of the wrongthink.
He's right in a sense but comes from the wrong place and is a low IQ nigger who only wants police brought down a couple notches so he can chimp out more.

I mean, sure, but that picture ain't a ghetto-booty, and saying any part of a woman looks "delicious/tasty/ect" is common as fuck.

A few months back I read that Nig Lives (don't) Matter was organizing a protest outside of NYPD's headquarters. They were going to lay down on the sidewalks all around the building, and stay there until the NYPD was disbanded. Yeah. They actually thought they were going to temper-tantrum the New York Police Department out of existence, and force the third-largest city on Earth to just have no police force, because niggers were mad that the police wouldn't just look the other way and let niggers nig. Black people in America have long since passed the tipping point into easily-mockable, absolutely unreasonable stupidity. They're calling for the abolition of police forces, and for black people on juries to just instantly acquit any black person accused of any crime, especially any crime they commit against whites.

This is a great demonstration of the average black person's inability to plan more than five seconds into the future. With no police, the laws of the Wild West come back, and there are more than enough fed up White people with guns who would be willing to roll down into the ghetto with a posse and start the ethnic cleansing the second that happened.

World Starr tier

Well when you put it like that, it sounds pretty good.

What if I told you we should end the police in white neighborhoods, and only white neighborhoods? ….