New and Improved Bunker Bantz

So Bunker Bantz has been changed up a little and it's actually enjoyable to watch now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCVK9jgAZGU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsZL1qYl9fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was pretty cool. But there's still a problem sometimes with people talking over each other.

still a bit of an issue of talking over each other but it was actually a really good episode
flower man and anarcho jihad were based

keep up the good work you filthy leninist

Is that you Cali?

pretty gay revisionism tbh

Did Rebel die?

Where's Yui?

GIVE ME BACK ONEE-CHAN

really good comrades, cant wait to see the next one

That video with the wobblies is mint, I want Holla Forums to watch it. Got a link muke?

why would you even do that

the creator is a leninist and most of them are regular classical marxists, theres nothing snowflake about them

you can hardly get any more snowflake than that
and then i see people ask about "rebel" and "yui"
if all it takes you to become part in content production is making yourself a name by shitposting loudly with avatar- and namefagging, then again, it's nothing but a special snowflake cringefest

they never were recognized for any content they put out but for shoving their presence into everyones face
good people like catgirl fag on the other hand show how it's done and put actual effort and creative and creating work into the board before even becoming a name

I've watched 5 minutes so far and they seem like a bunch of memespouting idiots, hope it gets better.

m8, these people are pretty much the only presence we have on youtube. the site is literally dominated by alt right and nazi tards, even if the namefags are cancerous, they're better than nothing. being a dogmatist "le anonemoose culture" faggot like you solves nothing and contributes nothing towards the revolution

good luck attracting anyone towards leftism

wow
kill yourself

explain how exactly they're cancerous, or are you just really deep into "le 'nonemoose" bullshit?

and i mentioned someone contributing
we have others too

what we don't need is retarded cunts like you and these assburger faggots giving us a bad name
sometimes it's better to remain with any recognition until people emerge that are worth being put forward

but please, go on and support and promote these self important faggots noone asked for, see where it gets you
i bet the alt right retards are gonna be massively impressed
just keep telling yourself you insufferable cunt

you're an unreasonable faggot but whatever, keep maymayposting away and pretend you're right for pushing cancer as you self admitted

what constitutes the "us"? most of these dudes are fun and chill as fuck, not boring ass spergs like you. they actually attract people towards Holla Forums and leftism in general. what have you actually done?
no argument spotted.

exactly how am i unreasonable and how are these guys "cancerous" and "giving us a bad name"?

i already explained

they got a name for nothing but forcing it on the board

they did no contributions that were worth any attention and support

you are promoting nothing but self fellating cancer faggots

are you fucking reading inept you fucking retard?

i explained it to you several times
what these faggots are and why they're not worth shit
you just force yourself to not read it and just keep talking shit

well fuck you then

and so? how is this damaging for anyone?
they make videos explaining basic leftist concepts and debate right wingers, giving us some presence online
theyre actually pretty humble and constructive tbh
you seem pretty mad, big boy

i see you've realized how much of a self-unaware idiot you look like and now retreating because you've got nothing to say other than "uhhhh MUH ANONEMOOSE CULTURE".

Yui choose not to be in this

Rebel hasnt been interested in bunker bantz since episode 4.

I asked yui about it and he said he's not interested, though he might be come on once or twice in the future when we have things more established.

Oh and Reven was a guest, he wont be on again, instead I'm getting another Hegelian from the IRC, if any of you have watched previous bunker bantz episodes you may know him by Zizekian.

I honestly dont know what you mean by wobblies, can you be more specific?

The IWW guys, you know, flower commie and al qaeda anarchist

Stalinists gives us a bad name. Not fucking Xexizy,

this one, user?

#NotAllStalinist

Nope.
Don't worry, I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=JsZL1qYl9fw

On a more serious note, whosoever wants to be on Bunkerbantz should be able to be a part of the discussion, provided they have a reasonable knowledge of leftist theory and current issues, and on these points alone, I'd say most of the namefags are qualified, including Rebel and Yui. Unless Bunkerbantz turns into a weekly discussion about leftist literature (which would be great), the requirements for participation should be kept to a relative minimum.