Lithuanian nationalists

I saw this floating around its done by lithuanian nationalists I thought the production value was great and it needed more exposure

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Lithuania
youtu.be/u7G3hHq0Q9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have a bump, Lithuania

I like Lithuania better than Estonia.

Everything will go to shit before they're able to do anything, especially since they have no actual leader. They act as if an anonymous group fighting for who knows what, and seem to have no concrete plan apart from placing stickers all over the cities. Seems like a failed movement or some sort of honeypot but I can't judge since they're at least doing something. Western problems are not the problems we are facing here, we don't have refugees or niggers, here, we need get ourselves back up from communism and the further failures which occurred past independence, we need to remove all those ex-commie fucks buttfucking our people in the ass every given moment they can, we must rid ourselves of those dirty Russians and Poles in our country, there are actual problems you can tackle from a fascist perspective instead of just randomly placing 'diversity is genocide' stickers however true they may be.

Nobody gives a shit about what you like or dislike, dweeb.

Dont you have a legit nationalist party like the estonians? If not you fags are slacking they have a youth wing called the blue guard or something in estonia and from what I have heard they have been succesful

Estonia internet defense force pls go

wtf I hate Estonia now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Lithuania
One google search could have told you your answer.
But let me add to that; It matters little what party is in power because everything all of them want is to hold power to give benefits to their friends and family and further exploit the system to live at the expense of the people. I suppose it dose result in some sort of change though.
Although the recent center-rightist victory has caused tons of salt from many city dwelling hipsters and whatnot.

These guys release good videos.

What does it mean?

Great videos but they don't seem to have spread very much.

Could Lithuanians please explain why they hate Poles so much? Didn't they have a great empire for a short time?

Because Poles come to my country
and instead of learning my language,
they are trying to teach their language to natives.

Also, great post about my country.
Can some one do some research
about out impeached
president Rolandas Paksas that
had close ties to Russian diplomats,
but was impeached for treason after
joining the NATO

Because Poles come to my country
and instead of learning my language,
they are trying to teach their language to natives.
Also, great post about my country.
Can some one do some research
about out impeached
president Rolandas Paksas that
had close ties to Russian diplomats,
but was impeached for treason after
joining the NATO

Sorry, replied to the wrong guy. making my 1st comment after lurking for 1 year

Tbh, it seems their strattegy quite reasonable.
This is the podcast, there one of theirs spoke about SKYDAS itself.

youtu.be/u7G3hHq0Q9s

The history of Lithuania is of pain and woe. A strong people caught in a geographic position that created enemies on all fronts at all times. A once strong people now hosts the greatest depression in Europe, unable to break free from their crisis because of their government.

A people of special uniqueness in both blood and society, once slaves of Russians and had their books and art and culture stripped from them.

Here's an interesting ancient Lithuanian song. They say that even Lithuanians don't know what the words mean, I wonder if it has to do with what I said prior about the Russians stopping them from speaking their tongue and shit at one point in time.

give back our Wilno, swamp faggots

What's the name of the song?

Ianva - Di Nuovo in Armi

Bamp.

Oh based Smetona, the parasites that corrupt our government, back then were thrown in jails or were driven away from the country. Too bad for WWII happening, if not we would be more of a red pilled state.

Nationalism as a political ideology is invented by the kikes. Before these (((modern))) political ideologies which are all invented by the kikes, we used to call it Patriotism or simply the Duty to the Country.
All you morons are useful cattle for the Jews who control all political ideologies.

The only thing I absolutely hate about Smetona is that he didn't fight the soviets and fucked off to die in USA.
So much for "valuing our independence". He should be remembered as a coward for abandoning us at our most dire need.

This meme needs to die. The concept of nation state and ethnic nationalism has existed for thousands of years everyone prior to the first world war had a very clear sense of identity. Patritoism is loyalty to a country not a people it is civic nationalist in nature.

binkas bunkis binkis

Are you boys ready for the final redpill?

Any of the EE "nations" aren't real and never will be. They're confused lower-class Russians who were coerced by echobergs to adopt made-up identities and artificial gibberish languages. These clueless fools and their kosher "muh separate identity" LARPing proved to be an effective D&C tool, which is why the echobergs continue to use them to prevent an actual pan-European NatSoc state (headed by Russia, of course) from emerging.

Always remember:

Not supporting Russia/Putin = anti-White D&C shill

eesti is to finland what the dutch are to germans

I cant tell any more if this autism is satire or geniune daily stormer faggotry

its an old copypasta, dunno when its from though

Anglin and his following do think that way, though

Russia was founded by Nordic vikings, the Rus. In the Russian Empire, the Tsars, the nobility, the upper class were all ethnically Germans, and the bulk of Russia's economy was fueled by Wolgadeutsche.

All true Russian patriots must support Russian annexation back under Germany and stop pretending there was ever any real slav-ruled Russia.

It has always been an ethnic German/Norse state with a slavic underclass of serfs.

i dont know much about this subject
what are your thoughts on augustinas voldemaras

#rurikdidnothingwrong
#kievanswelcome

Modern-day Germany is a lost cause; a wretched hive of mixed-race mongrels who only live to do drugs and get their cummies.

Russia on the other hand is a powerhouse of White Nationalism dedicated to saving Christendom and the White Race.

Good luck with that

Vatnik retardation never ceases to amaze me

He was trying to act the same way russians do when they try and justify annexing a bunch of people