Hahahahahahahaha we just keep winning

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4059162/Surprise-Electoral-college-rebels-wanted-stop-Trump-touch-Clinton-campaign-movement-s-leader-facing-prosecution.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mewfr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good stuff

Retard.

archive.is/Mewfr

I'm getting tired of winning the election. Is this what Trump meant?

He didn't just mean the election. Things will become so great and positive that you will miss pain.

Who the fuck is being referred to as the government here? Trump is going to be the fucking government in couple of weeks from now.
Why isn't this fuck in jail?

My only hope is that we don't loose our resolve like before. We must take this train to the end of the line.

When?

Two words. King Nigger.

Nice try FBI

He's FBI because he wanted OP to archive?

Eh, sadly I don't think anything comes of this. Trump isn't in office yet, so who is going to prosecute them?

Nice try, Daily Mail.

He was fucking phished. Then he decided to just leave his password alone, because why not. I guess Russia is responsible for his incompetence.

Your reddit is showing.

Presumably after Reagan was elected

Presumably not for a number of reasons. You have down syndrome.

They mean Jeb! tier effort- right?

It's the lowest energy hack when you hack yourself, even lower then El Jeb!

I know, user. I was really just joking about that. I understand what it's like to essentially miss suffering. I went on nofap for a month, and I felt actually quite fearful of the new life I was about to live. It was far outside of my comfort zone. I wasn't used to that kind of freedom. Going to be trying again soon.

Those are some aesthetic digits, user.

Why the fuck is this dork who can't be bothered to dress like an adult on serious business allowed to be an elector? If this is the kind of person the Democrats judge competent to pick the President, they shouldn't get to pick their own electors.

Nigger.

he looks like John Cena's retarded brother or something.

This is partly due to decades of $5 dollar pieces of clothing. Some Americans have devolved to the point they can barely be asked to wear a scrap of Chinese or Bangladeshi cloth before appearing in public.

So there's two retarded Cena brothers? Their mother must feel awful.

I went to a Walmart today in a $3000 outfit and I counted at least 6 people in pajama pants. It was kind of funny, but a good reminder of who my neighbors are.

Add 'em to the DOTR list.

I smell female. A man would say

Or

Also user, I realize it is important to present oneself seriously for serious business. However, I don't think there's ever been serious enough business at a Walmart to warrant a

So what was the occasion?

Polite sage for offtopic

humblebragging later on Holla Forums

OH SHI-

Top kek. Fucking rekt.

I'm a faggot, so you might as well be right. Turns out I have expensive taste, and I can't say I even paid attention to how much my clothing cost until I started noticing the pajama-wearing cretins that surrounded me. Not my fault that I can afford a nice Burberry coat or Berluti shoes, I was only in a walmart to pick up toiletries for a vacation to countries these folks have never even heard of. Usually, I buy my things on amazon.

That said, wearing pajama pants in public is about the epitome of degeneracy. Maybe I'm just a vain faggot.

nice fake filename you poser faggot.

Podesta is just a full fucking idiot. What a prime example of failing upward.

What the fuck does that even mean?

Sorry, do you mean the fact that some of us like to sperg out and use random numbers for a filename? Maybe you should cool your autism, because I've been doing that for a decade, and you're actually the first person to call me out on it. Cute.

Have fun on vacation, user. I tried not to fault you, at all, for wearing nice clothes. I asked about the occasion, if there was one, because people like to talk about occasions they dress nicely to attend. If your daily fashion choices are $3k though, more power and riches to you.

Although I have always subscribed more to the Ankh-Morpork/New England school of ostentation - buy a thing that is the best thing at being that thing, don't mistreat it, and make it last until you're dead and your grandchildren are grown. You might drive a 20 year old truck and have dirty work boots, but everyone knows that the guy who shows up in the oldest truck with the most outdated and worn flannel is the wealthiest guy there.

Yes. Although probably yoga pants/leggings are degenerate as well, but I cannot bring myself to condemn them.

I worked 100 hour weeks for a long fucking time to afford my lifestyle, so I don't feel ashamed to flaunt my wealth. Since I'm not a leftist, of course my belief in meritocracy extends to what I buy, products that break or don't even serve their function properly aren't worth the peanuts they sell them for. That said, I still wear 5-year old New Balances/Levi's because they still look good, and are of a high enough quality that I just don't need to replace them. Wish I could say the same about my phone or computer.

It's been a pleasure to do a bit of proper shitposting with you, Milo. You're doing some great things turning identity politics upside down. I wish that the God Emperor had tapped you for Press Secretary - I would have loved hearing your snark directed at the liberal media on a regular basis from an official capacity.

Has the holiday season hit the brakes on your body recomposition goals? I hope you're still taking care of yourself, even if the constant winning has made it easier to feast instead of fighting your battles.

t. mild fanboyanon

I'd love to indulge your fantasy for a laugh or two, but I'm disgusted by the idea of roleplaying as a kike, not to mention the fact that I would never go near a nigger's dick. Sorry to shatter your dreams, he certainly has helped deprogram leftists and I commend him for that, but I'm much too conservative to put myself out there, let alone in the fetishist manner that he has. I'm just some loser with a well-paying job and MS paint. There are probably dozens of faggots like me on Holla Forums, and I doubt that many of us actually care about whether or not gays are forced underground again, because we aren't as flamboyant/degenerate as the vocal "LGBT" group that defines the public perception of men who like men

Your image suggests that trope of the self-loathing faggot. Were it possible, would you take a pill to redirect your sexual attraction to the opposite sex? (Assume for the hypothetical it is available to you at the time of your sexual awakening, ergo no complications with any emotional connections made with men you've loved, etc.)

I didn't even mean to post that picture, I was just too lazy to make a new post to mention that. As for the age-old straight pill question, well, I'd hope it also rid me of my misogyny, because that definitely keeps me from ever feeling bad about my sexuality. I think women are just over-emotional children in adult bodies, and even though I find some of them attractive, I find masculinity much more impressive.

Also, I'm not a narcissist or anything like that. My faggotry isn't about finding my doppelganger (which is the case for many gays), I just find strong guys with big beards irresistible. Maybe I should've been breast fed, lol.

Thanks for being a good sport and apologies for straying so far off topic.
t. switcheddevicesanon

>>>Holla Forums

PRAISE KEK

They are so desperate.

The denim Jew

Because Trump isn't in office yet. But when he is? Expect this wiry pedo fuck to be tossed straight into Guantanamo and then Trump shitposting about it on Twitter, hopefully a spicy burn about Gitmo not having lobster risotto

jesus fuck you sound like a NEET faglord. Just stop posting. Nobody wants to hear about you getting dressed up and having a one man pride parade at shitty Walmart.

You will hang first.

The guy I was replying to did. You know about the filter tool, yes? My faggot ass will be in the next thread you're in, and you'll probably be agreeing with whatever this "one man pride parade" (kek) is posting– and there is nothing you can do to change that besides ridding the world of your autism and ending your life :^)

everyday there is more retardation from these people. it's only going to get worse for them.

Yall know that AR-CHIVE is a DNS back door that allows the other end to find out your real IP.
Doesn't matter if your behind 6 vpns. As soon as you load archive you just gave the entrypoint cookie up.

thanks for the archive.

Nope. There are ways around it.

Someone raised you wrong.

We're gassing you too. You could've armed and armored five polacks, and instead got an overprced piece of clothing that offers no protection.

You officially fit the definition of a NIGGER.

If you can "forget" what they've done to us and our people up till now, then I don't know what to say to you.

I'd use this as an opportunity to teach your countrymen, who don't know any better, what's been taken from them.