O'Reilly defends whites

I was genuinely surprised to see him do this. He flat out calls the liberals on being a party based on garnering minority votes, and the effort to abolish the electoral college a direct attack on the political power of whites in America. He also mocks the idea of "white privilege".

The Washington Post is already running articles attacking him as an evil racist for taking this stance.

archive.is/WVhUD

You should be worried that this shit is just going to turn into ZOG appropriating the white struggle.

Is he back on his own show yet?

hes a good guy that has to try to get his message out through jewish means. hes not a bad guy.

fucking liberal faggots…

Bill "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" O'Reilly

Am I supposed to feel bad for wanting to bash that TRS forumgoer in the head with a rock?

You and me both, user

Hold it, you dummies…

Yeah, it's waaayyyy wayy too white even though it represents blacks perfectly

Jewish establishment

This shit gives me a headache. It makes them look unjustifiably smug. Unlike our justified smug.

wasn't that Ben Garrison!?

Very good point.

HE COULD ONLY DO THIS BECAUSE TRUMP MOVED THE OVERTON WINDOW

O'Reilly doesn't even understand how tides work.

It's how they think

Holy shit, did we just redpill Bill O'Reilly?

You go so extreme then, beyond what you actually believe, to the point where the ZOG white-struggle becomes the new left.

Ay yo y ain't we b havin' no black oscar? I be sayin' that we need have no mo whites winnin' shit. Yo, 2017 gotta be betta than 2016. We run dis shit noa dawg!

I love how race relations got worse while King Nig shat up the White House.

ikr, it's the best thing that could have happened.

Oh I know. I was an idiot that actually voted for him, because back then I was all about peace and unity and "we're all human, come one its the 21st century!" 8 years of him enabling the "check your privilege" crybullies set me off. I lost it with the "if I had a son…" bullshit. Like I have written before, I went on to 4/pol/ back in the Trayvon days to set "those evil racists" straight. I was going to prove that Tray Tray was a little 12 yr old boy in a hoodie. I got put in my place, but I was disturbed by just how wrong I was.

Good for him. Maybe he's showing his true power levels now that he'll soon retire?

Liebowitz tried cornering him with that years ago, he spun it around into Jewish Privilege which left that old jew flummoxed.

one thing Bill has always been fairly based on is race.

BIll 'fake news' O'Reilly

idiots

Fox is just make sure they've still cornered the pro-white market share. They are info-tainment, not political actors.
TV is not your friend.

It really isn't.

Next week he will make a show about "SJWs" attacking white bankers or some shit and how all good Christian white people should defend them.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Bill hangs like the rest.

LMAO! This.

Legit D&C, right there.

As bad as Obama has been McCain would have been just as bad if not worse. We would have definitely invaded Syria, just look at how hard he's still pushing that shit, probably Iran too. Also he's bitching about the evil Russkies just as much as Clinton/Obama.

I wonder how the whole, 'spreading vietnamese propaganda' thing would have gone if McCain was president.

This is how we know that the TRS haters are mostly D&C. They don't make any legitimate criticisms anymore, they just try to derail threads by randomly mentioning TRS.

I'm ignorant about TRS. what's so bad about listening to the daily shoah? are there any better alternatives?

They're like, gay or something.
I don't know what the deal is, I only hear second hand from shills.

O'Reilly is wrong about many things but he is also has integrity. Because he has integrity he occasionally gets it right.

Welcome.
Never forget…you're here forever.

Haven't you read Bill's new book?

Trs is great, and so are those dubs.

apparently WaPo didn't get the memo

And now they're trying to push electoral votes and/or statehood for Puerto Rico again.

It's actually a problem because the Ricans voted for statehood last year and the 2016 GOP platform says something about carrying out their wishes in Congress.

So that's coming, which is why we need to try to win Nevada and Minnesota next time (both were very close) and not lose any ground.

TRS isn't awful, but they identify as "alt-right" and limit themselves on what they say. Also Holla Forums just has a hate boner for anyone who establishes a lasting identity for fear of creating corruptible "e-celeb" leader types that can turn into controlled opposition.

Was this before or after he consulted with the "JewRican" and Charles Kikehammer?
Answer: Both

jeeeeeeejsx

pick one

No, he defended Jews by claiming there's a "white establishment" you faggot fox news cocksucker.

MODS MODS MODS BAN THIS TRSHILL MODS MODS BAN BAN BAN TRSHILL TRSHILL TRSHILL IF YOU DON'T COMPLETELY HATE TRS THEN YOU ARE A SHILL
:^)