CALLING ALL MEME MAGICIANS

Campi Flegrei (Italian for Burning Fields) is an eight-mile-wide volcanic caldera on the outskirts of Naples, a city of nearly 4 million people on Italy’s western coast. It is considered the world's most dangerous volcano. It's likely responsible for wiping out the Neanderthals, and a massive eruption 200,000 years ago spewed so much ash that it darkened the skies around the planet, triggering a "volcanic winter." And now, after roughly 500 years of slumber, Campi Flegrei is waking up. While scientists don't know when the eruption will take place, they know it will erupt and possibly in our lifetime.
Volcano-Chan needs our help, Holla Forums!

The super-volcano will erupt and blanket the world in darkness, but only if you reply

EVERYTIME WE KISS HOT LAVA

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-stirs-under-naples-italy/
newsfeed.time.com/2012/08/08/campi-flegrei-the-massive-italian-volcano-that-will-kill-us-all-or-not/
inverse.com/article/25602-campi-flegrei-volcano-may-erupt

But, I don't want that to happen.

FIRE
COCK
ERECTUPION

==EVERYTIME WE KISS HOT LAVA==

hitler dubs confirms it!! its O-fficially habbeinng!!!!

You don't have a choice

No. Fuhrer Trump is elected and liberals are salty. Times are good. Fuck off.

Make it so.

And while we're at it, lets evacuate all the residents by encouraging niggers and mudslimes to come in.

The boiling of our enemies will be glorious.

YOU GO VOLCANO-CHAN, WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

GOO

No, we aren't going to destroy Europe you fucking kike piece of shit.

Here, OP. Instead of wasting your time with that song, you need to bring out the BIG guns.

wew lad

Count me in.

Fuck anyone meming shit shit.

Attend to your head injury

europe is lost. this is how we reclaim it.

Europe is disgraced, but she will never be lost. We wont retake her by destroying her. Fuck off, kike.

IDS HABBEBINGS!!!!!!!!!! XDDD

I don't want 4 million white people to die tho

seems legit everytime we kiss hot lava

No, fuck off and die.

400 million

My trips have warded off Volcano-chan fam, it's too late. :^)

Oh hey, it's right where I live
Let me die in a kickass way at least and not due to water contamination

Man, why is Naples so crime ridden especially in the old core? Is it gypsies or what?

Good job.

Fuck off faggot, we're on the cusp of the EU disintegrating along with the middle east being blown the fuck out across the board and you want to go with an honest to god scorched earth plan?

At least wait until after the european elections that are happening next year, they'll be plenty of eruptions without meming a literal one.

Naples is, without hyperbole, the single, most poz'd city in all of the Mediterranean and possibly Europe (that title would probably go to London minus (((The City))) ). Saracens fucked up the genetics of its people in terrifying ways, that's where the whole Italians-are-not-white meme comes from. Other than that, Spaniards, French, Americans (read: niggers) and just pretty much any of the ancient civilization has at some point emigrated here for trade or the vistas or just up and conquered it. There's zero national or even city-wise identity, even though the people "love" the city, they just treat it like a designated three-card monte street, trying to one up "the man" or each other or both.
Gypsies are a big problem, but they used to be much less so earlier on because something much worse kept them out of the streets. I'm talking about the kike-backed mafia groups, obviously - calling them families is disrespectful to the actual mafia families that were an actual thing. Nowadays, the place is choke full of squeegee niggers and nigger pushers mixed among them to avoid raising suspicion.
It's the only way to keep the city running. Half the jobs, from construction workers to "illegal parking attendants" rely on the city being as shitty as it is right now. The scum of the Earth, from Asia to Africa all comes down here because they get a quasi-free pass and the locals sometimes get indistinguishable from actual nogs as far as habits go. Basically it's the IRL version of Ogre Street but it's always sunny instead of brit.
And actually, Naples itself is not really as crime ridden as the stereotype goes, Milan is a much shittier place to live in thanks to the trillion chinese and dindu pickpockets and dealers; the problem is that the entire system of Naples is built on exploiting the system itself, regardless of whether it's modern Neapolitans or the "old core" inhabitants.

its too late now

checkem

People have been promising me that Yellowstone was going to blow up for years. I no longer believe in super-volcanoes. I've lost my faith.

You have failed to enlist the required amount of dubs, therefore your ploy has been excommunicated.

It and yellow stone should go off together

Tel fucking Aviv. No, we will not help you destroy fucking Europe you filthy piece of fucking shit.

Thanks for the explanation man. I was there on one occasion, was warned about the thiefs and pickpockets, and witnessed one of those myself in short time I was there. It's a beautiful city though, but the vibe as far as people go is strange as hell.

A more obscure question, is there anything Aliester Crowley related in Naples?

So… you want refgees there?

I thought the world's most dangerous volcano was Yellowstone National Park since it's the biggest and most "over-due to erupt" volcano on the planet…

Hey Styx, how's it going?

Styx wouldn't advocate killing millions for the lols. He's a good boy.

Only if it helped him raise an ancient demon.

LAVALI COL FUOCO VULCANO-CHAN

I thank thee Kek.
Your gifts are ever so generous.
The fire rises.

ayy lmao

nigger wtf?

rolling

Even if it's full of racemixing, muzzies and niggers, it still has an actual core - the Israeli jews that live there can claim it as their own. Every city is poz'd in some way. Naples is built on a populace that is already poz'd from the start, so there's no real core. I'm fairly sure that as soon as some Southerner reads this they'll come crying that "I'm exaggerating" and "Naples is the whitest city in Italy", because that's pretty much what they always do.

Or they're assholes like this guy who will gladly fellate the Chinese if it means having more resources than the South

If you count the vistas, the museum and the food, it's the best place to live in. People tend to go from extremely friendly to complete assholes in the span of few meters, but nonetheless the three card monte comparison is true for all of them.

how about no
let the neapolitan filth die with the rest of their kind

test

Requesting mythological analysis of volcanos.
All I know now is Hephaestos-Vulcan who created the first waifu-bots.