Israel and Zionist groups back far right in Europe

timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/

dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/

ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic

forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/

972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/

jfjfp.com/?p=60338

electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby

haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317

theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/

i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report

How does it feel Holla Forums, to know that European nationalism serves our interests?

No way? Wtf I'm a lefty now

wtf it's like they're playing both sides.

Remember
ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY

to Muslims, Christian crusaders are also lances of jewry.
They manipulate both sides, per usual.

Who is the anti-semite now, Holla Forums?

Christianity is just a roman mystery cult that has the word Jew on it.

but muslims also have "good christian" allies (orthodox church) before the end times.
that's one theory in islamic eschatology at least.

what most people don't get is that by helping jews become a normal people among the nations (zionism), we get rid of judaism and kikery once and for all.

Jews can never become people.

they can have gay prides, they can have open borders, shitskins and everything else they forced on us, though

Genetic engineering not advanced enough for us to change one species into another.

kikery is not a race, it's a mental disorder

No, that's a trait defining a race. If it were a disorder, it'd be prevalent in other races as well, which just doesn't happen. They have a plethora of mental disorders that were caused by their weak genes and interbreeding. That's also the reason why the kikes that were stealing European medieval nobles' genes (known as ashkenazi) perform much better than sephardi kikes. Kikes are very much a race - they are semites.

ZIONISTS=TRAITORS

the zionists were cooperating with the nazis before ww2 because the has the same goal to move jews from germany to isreal. while the germans had the goal to move jew out of europe.

german jews refused to move to isreal becuase they has a finest life in germany as doctors and lawyers.

then zionists betrayed the nazis after ww2 and invented the holocaust, even through nazis never killed jews. most deaths were results of food shortage with the progression of war or results of allied bombing

then the zionists stated viciously to plan a genocide of germans and all white people, while they constantly demonizing hitler and the nazis and praising the holohaux.

if it would be me, a jew would never leave europe. i would kill them on spot no concentration holiday camp for you kike.

DONT TRUST ANY JEW THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS, ISREAL IS AN ENEMY OF EVERY HUMAN, ZIONISTS ARE TRAITORS LIKE ALL JEWS ARE

so is christianity the troyan horse.
judean jew hanging from the stick as the backdoor.

I'll leave this here

I bet you 100 bucks we could turn niggers into whites, both culturaly and biologicaly, in less than a 100 years.

Name a single christian religious organization that is not owned or in bed with the kikes. a SINGLE ONE. i fucking dare you cuckstian.

Christian Identity, Some Baptist Churches.

Modern Judaism needs a civil war. Zionists must win, and they must be willing to concede the acts of contrition for their crimes and historical destructive influences in the same manner that Marxist Western Jews have attempted to force whites to.

Controlled Opposition. Don't listen to any group that is taking israeli money.

[citation needed]

BTW

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION = SAGE

SAGE

God damn dude relax . . . We are all gods children ?

Rothschild's funded Hitler

He was also jewish, part-black, a drug addict, had a missing testicle, a dog hater, and from Mars. Right, Hymie?

"Muh jewish master plan" aside i'm beginning to think that Zionist kikes are truly changing their mind on what they should do.

More and more leftists, even the more extremist ones are beginning to see the similarity between Zionists and our dreams, that Israel is an ethnostate and that it's 'racist', 'oppressive' and all that spiel.

Most likely Shlomo in Tel Aviv realized that the Rothshilds and Soros would not think twice before throwing him under the bus for their empire's realization.

I'll never trust any jew and always watch my back in the Zionists' presence but i can understand where they're coming from. The MSM might be doing its best to cover it up but the good goyim are turning against Israel more and more and the Zionists don't want to be the next ones who get enriched to line up the globalist-kikes' pockets.

Watch out for kikery as usual but don't turn away useful pawns.

(((pol)))

I'm not really sure where it is you think we are? We're well aware these trashy, kosher groups are lobbied hard by Zionists. Also, lol at calling AfD and Pegida "far right". You're not blowing anyone's minds with this drivel.

Zionists benefit from anti-muslim sense in Europe.
Like I said before, bunch of American Jews are anti-zionists cucks(on their own side)
It's American and Jewish to be lefties

Interesting. Will their next step be, oy vey! Brown goyim! These white goyim hate you! Take to the streets and protest!

That's a lot of white sperm banks.

No Jew should be looked at uncritically. Both Jewish sides cannot be trusted. We all know from our own people that POZ can infect anyone when it's in their interests. All degeneracy is an option for nationalist kikes if they ever feel like they're losing.

Both sides agreed that white countries should be flooded with shit skins.

From the jewish right wing aspect, they dont like us and they want their own country.

it's simple.

take their money and then turn on them.

It's all according to their sinister plan OP. Good post, have a bump.

Wew

sad thing is its true. Most whites are either A. totally pozzed, self hating, race mixing commies or
B. cuckservative, israel lovin' muslim hatin', dumbmockracy lovers.

wtf i hate ethnonationalism now

Whats wrong with "motivating" jews to leave Europe?
What was the Haavara agreement?

Looks like the only answer is nietzscheism

Your only moral duties are now towards your family and your redpilled friends, everything else is permitted.

is a nigger and thinks jews are white

Read Pike.

Pic very much related.

go home schlomo mcBurgerstein