Favorite moment of 2016

Holla Forums 2016 is the year that SJWs, liberals, feminists, Trannies and Muslims got BTFO. But Which moment was your favorite SJW BTFO moment ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wpood
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=752
torrentfreak.com/kim-dotcom-warns-mega-users-to-backup-their-files-160421/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The biggest SJW BTFO moment of the year, of course.

There was SO MUCH great stuff in both '15 and '16. Most of related to politics in one way or another. Ofc the greatest 'moment' of all lasted from Jun 2015 and will snap into reality on Jan 2017. This is the Great Lulz that will ring throughout whatever remains of Western history

Too much to say lad, too much to say

Trigglypuff was a cringey reddit meme. If I had to pin a best moment though, it was probably during the debate when Trump got heated about his friends dying on 9/11. It felt real, as if we finally had a vessel in which we could pour our frustrations and anger. I don't know if this was a SJW BTFO but it definitely was a cuckservative BTFO that will ring throughout the ages. It's easy to BTFO a SJW, they're overripe targets, but BTFOing recucklicans who think themselves the vanguard of right leaning thought is all the more sweeter.

Christie Kreme brutally savaging Rubio at that debate. Great moment.

Wish I'd saved the webm where Rubiobot's lines are played at the time time in a 4 way split screen.

Don't make me choose, OP.

This entire year was a blast I can't really decided I'd have to say the debates were very entertaining.

The only correct answer is:

Obama's bantz of "At least I'll go down as a president" when reading one of Trump's tweets on Jimmy Kimmel's show only to get blown out on election night.

I think it's pretty obvious what the greatest moment was.

Trump's winning night on nov 8

Alex Jones and Roger Stone crashing Chink Wigger's filming at the RNC and driving the turkroaches into a rage.

My personal happiest moment was trolling Rick Wilson and Bill Kristol with dank tweets on election night.

Pretty happy when Pauline Hanson got 4 senate seats in an otherwise boring as fuck Australian election. Also the look on the chink next to me's face when he saw me put One Nation first on the ballot.

When Trump trolled the media and made them air dozens of Generals endorsing him for over an hour only for him to come out and say that the first nigger was born in the USA and then leave.

That edit is so good

Watching the livestream of The Young Turks on election night.
I watch it again every now and then.

When Trump eviscerated Cruz when he attacked him over his "New York values". That was really great. If someone has the clip please post it.

4.8/5

There's really too many to pick one. Here's two of my personal favorites.

I should add
I was surrounded by my family who are all shitlords and we were drinking heavily and jeering at these faggots. When we realized we were winning, the mood did a total 180 and it was the most fun I've had in the last five years.

I love this one. That New York accent showing through when he says "dog" for some reason is so homely and natural.

Such a fucking relief to have a real human bean as President for once in my lifetime.

Requesting mega.co.nz dumps of your whole meme folder

I will be saving them in a personal archive and will greatly enjoy perusing them and posting them elsewhere.

Skilled meme curators wanted!

Trump indirectly mentioning us has got to be the best moment of his campaign.

Someone get this hothead out of here.

It won't help you, because meme magic is a constantly moving target. You'll never catch up with us with algorithms and committees.

I love how they switch out their token woman with another one after she got too emotional.

Whats her face Janet Reno? The one that said Trump would never be president in her lifetime then fucking died a day before elections. That was great

Or all the alleged left suicides when the results came in.

I'm onto you, fag, you're not taking the memes.

They still don't get they're up against literal magicians wielding literal magic, and the only think they can do is bribe us and convince us to coöperate by presenting us with a reason to opt-in to society's institutions in a way that doesn't contradict our innate thirst for a better world.

I think you took the memes a little too seriously.

Yep. It was almost as awesome as this quote: "You're a gullible fucktard who believes anything he sees in a image macro, aren't you?" – George Washington

That is why you fail.

Nothing beats the trump election night coverage.

Has It been confirm mark dice hangs out here or that's a rumor? Daily stormer likes him. And seems like a closeted Holla Forumsack.

When the primaries started, it was almost assumed that ¡Jeb! was going to be the Republican nominee. Former Governor of Florida, W's brother, Bush Sr.'s son. Then Trump appeared. Trump went beyond BTFOing Jeb Bush, he humiliated him on the global stage. Bush looked absolutely pathetic in comparison, and as the primaries went on, he somehow managed to look even worse. "Low Energy" is a meme that resonates to this day. I don't think Jeb will do anything in the public eye ever again after his savaging at the hands of the God-Emperor.

The best btfo moment was election night. This will go down in legend, and future aryananons will wish they could have been there. When we got the pandhandle, that's the moment. That realization that Holla Forums is always right, the polls were all lies, the lugenpresse was btfo in the purest sense. They committed to their lying propaganda a long time ago, after the panhandle, they had their dicks out.

This is a good of a thread as any to say it:

Fuck you Holla Forums

I used to enjoy things, like Babylon 5. It was my favorite scifi series.

I can't even get through the first five episodes without getting constantly triggered by (((propaganda))). I'll never be able to watch it the same away again.

Welcome to the party.

Best moment of '16? My new girlfriends face when she saw my dick for the first time

You must be lost, reddit is down the hall and to the left.

INTERNET ILLUMINATI
N
T
E
R
N
E
T

I
L
U
M
I
N
A
T
I

Good, I like the Buckley version better.

It's like a beautiful dream that you keep waking up and finding out is real.

This, easily. That moment when I realized that the fix had failed and Trump was actually going to win, words are insufficient to describe my excitement at that moment. And the saltstorm that followed, I laughed for literally 3 days straight. Forget 2016, best day of my life.

If I had to pick a second favourite moment, it would have to be the time Hillary's official campaign site started reporting on Pepe the frog.

Obligatory.

My favourite moment of 2016 was casting my vote to leave the EU.
The tears from leftie liberals were so delicious. Now we have a mandate for Article 50.

Who's the dumb whore in the red yelling shit?

All the little grabbers aren't going to be able to confiscate guns anytime soon. That is the realist victory of this election. A generation will get to keep their 2nd Amendment rights.

Invasion of Ireland when?

OH LORD KEK HAVE MERCY ON THE BLASPHEMERS AND THE UNCHECKED

Mark Dice hates millennials, but race-mixing is A-OK if they're Christian.
Can we shame generation X as well as the Boomers? I swear to god gen X will hop on this youth-bashing bandwagon as soon as they're able to virtual signal just how conservative they are.

As long as your new leaders aren't cucks the rest will follow.

Steady on, chap. I live in Antrim. Next to that big lake - Lough Neagh. (map)
Have a look at your passport. Just below the 'Europen Union' bit, it states United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Please don't invade. Again. I really don't want any more shit than I was brought up with. Getting rifles shoved in my face at British Army checkpoints and PIRA checkpoints makes me very nervous. Getting searched to go into shops in Belfast, and with good reason. I was almost killed by some IRA bastards. An illegal stop at night time after I dropped my girlfriend home. I didn't see them and drove on. They had weapons pointed pointed in my face after I slammed on the brakes. They had some people down the road and I shat myself. I actually shit myself from fear.

It's nice and quiet now. And I hope it stays quiet.

Found this gem while browsing my webms. Romney BTFO twice now. I should look at what I save more often.

It sounds like you don't deserve to live on that land. If you aren't willing to die for it you don't deserve to have it, such as the rule of empire.

Webm very related. We've come a long long way together. Through the hard times and the good.

fuck off stephan, we all know about your fantasies of raping lauren

Her name is Ana Kaparian and she's a miserable fucking cunt that deserves to be hanged naked from a lamp post.

It is about the best moments of 2016 though. 5 hours was too short though. Should've gone for 10.

I was going to post this webm, but someone already has.

Basically anything in this vid as these faggots suddenly found themselves hoist on their own "wrong side of history."

Jenk Ogre looks more shitskinny than usual in that vid.

You're wondering who he am
Cuban American
With ties to Chinese land
Rubio's not a man!

He has a secret, he's been hiding, under his tee
His heart is shrunken, his blood is boiling, because of Christie
So if you see him, acting strangely, don't be surprised
He's just a man who's, in the pocket, of foreigner ties

Foreigner ties, Foreigner ties
Millions of lies, All he does is lie

He's just a robot, without emotion, fools you if he can
He has no morals, he has no ethics, Not even a man
He's not a hero, he's not a savior, a regular joe
Just happens to take, millions of dollars, from Microsoft though

From Microsoft though, he's in their control
Under control, he's under control

He's a robotic man
A statist in a mask
As worthless as can be
With no identity!

Domo arigato, Marco Roboto

Thank you very much, oh Marco Roboto
For outing yourself as a spineless muchacho
And thank you very much, Marco Roboto
For screwing yourself…

The problem's plain to see
Obvious as can be
He has no solid plans
A fake American

The time has come at last
To expose Marco's past
The gang of Eight you see
Is his true identity!

He's Shortboy! Shortboy! Shortboy! Shortboy…

lel, good riddance. only Handel's is the real deal.

Damnit lad, I was going to post that.

I will never forget that tbh

I have to admit I'm ignorant of this meme. I may have been busy then tbh.

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL
E
C
A
U
S
E
Y
O
U
'D
B
E
I
N
J
A
I
L

this

Holla Forums had fun with that

Heh, maturity is good for you lad.

We were tremendously proud of you Bongs over here lad.

I'm afraid to rewatch Dr. Who now that I've come this far in my journey. I used to be an atheist humanist libertarian. I am certain that Dr. Who is full of so much blue pill (((propaganda))) I'll never enjoy it again.

Anyway, my vote for favorite 2016 moment is that 2nd debate line.
I was sure then that Trump had won.

I love that we were meme'ing John Oliver being terrified of 2016 right from the end of 2015, and it all came true.

So many good things, but the Battle of Sacramento was the ultimate kek for me personally.

Pepe on national television was a pretty notable moment.

Why not? Why can't we have peace?
Please explain to me why my country doesn't deserve peace.

This is an SJW word now. They were so keen on being hipster irony fags using it as an intensifier, that now the word has been overused to the point of uselessness. Honestly, read and be mindful of your internal response to the following:
Holla Forums has led me to rediscover the importance of striving for excellence in all things. Vocabulary is the physical appearance of your thoughts. The emotive force of your words matters more than the concepts expressed, though I wish that were not so.
Sounds like an exaggeration conceptually, but emotionally, it seems it is being delivered with a wry smile and a slightly dry sense of humor. When I hear it, I surmise that you did not have a 72-hour hysterical laughing fit conceptually, but the emotional component is at the right pitch to obviate the concept communicated and simultaneously build rapport by drawing me in to a small joke with you, the speaker.
Conceptually, sounds like a preposterous claim meant (more) seriously, and emotionally, it seems like it is being delivered at a higher pitch with more nervous energy, as if to conceal an insecurity. It also places more of the burden of the communication on me, the listener, because the tone and the concept are mismatched, and this raises a slight incongruence in my awareness, and leaves me further from confident that I have understood what you intended to communicate.

Polite sage for offtopic.

Because it's 2016

This image just sums up both great victories of the year. Brexit and the election of the God Emperor.

the irony.

:')

WHITE POWER !!! anything else is shitkskin tier.

you cucked faggots better wake up and get honest.If you don't hate niggers and jews you are not WHITE and should be exterminated along with them.\

Speaking of e-celebs, here is how I spent election night. It was pretty awesome watching the headwaters of the great salt river come into being in real time.

Pauline getting in was great but I prefer her 2nd maiden speech, especially the part where all the Greens Senators fucking off because they got triggered

jews and niggers must die …end of story MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN or it cannot be great

no gov run by niggers is invested in.wonder why ? because they are fucking idiot shitskins not worthy of even breathing a white mans air.

I don't even know.
It was all so wonderful.

Sleepy negro had a few good moments.

You're preaching to the choir you know, and the reasons for not liking niggers are deep than them not being us but rather their whole way of life contradicts and disrupts white society

yea and white built Pyramid was all nigger ? Nope niggers are stupid its a fact

This cannot be understated.

checkd

niggers are sp stupid in fact they can't survive without being a parasite to white mens ingenuity same goes for jew rats they all have been riding our coat tails for far to long time to send them back so they can realize they are nothing without us.

Well then

Oh, election night was the best thing of the year without question.

And, for me personally, living near Seattle and being smug in a sea of pissy hipsters and SJWs was.. an indescribable experience, honestly. Going into work the next day and being one of the few people unable to stop grinning.. it was funny, actually; I spotted a few other Trump supporters and we all gave each other the nod.

Even watching the Turkey coup unfold in realtime with friends a beers couldn't hold a candle to how much fun I had with the election.

It was the single best day in the entire year without equal.

LITERAL MAGICIANS
I
T
E
R
A
L

M
A
G
I
C
I
A
N
S

logic won out and opposed utter stupidity

Jesus Christ what a wonderful year it's been

holy shit image 3 is that thrown off a plane prankster asshole

Yeah this is my 2nd favorite moment after the election win. The lead up to that debate was stressful as fuck. It was immediately after the pussy grabbing video was released and it seemed like they had Trump on the ropes. They expected Anderson Poofter and Hatchet Face were going to grill him about it and he'd just roll over and die. But he stole the fucking show and with that comment completely flipped the script and took the narrative back out of their hands. That's when I for sure knew he was a Meme God and was going to win the presidency.

I agree I just realize I should have saved more memes this year. I let too much gold slip through my fingers.

For example I needed the "Donald. Get the cables." image for a reply on another forum and I couldn't find it in my folder or on a google search.

dubs confirmed and its only getting better china is about to get glassed meaning jobs coming back home where they belong.All the muh russia is complete bullshit china thinks they can keep on raping us with their tinsul economicx they have another thing coming to them and it a YUGE WHITE COCK gapping their wanton buttholes

That little Jeb Trump bro moment was pretty cute

That was literally the best exposition of the nominally current year+ usage of the term 'literally'.

Literally.
:^)

chinese haven't been fucked proper until they get the US

right up their chink asses would not be surprise if the US starts bombing the south asian sea to put those godless chinks back in there place

Thought "literally" was popularised by the guy who played Sam Seaborn in the West Wing as part of his time on Parks and Recreation

Nice actors on that show, but I find the show totally fucking unwatchable and unfunny, even though I like all the cast members.

That.is.glorious.

matter of fact they are the target and will get crushed Trump must have had eye opening experience with these lippy chinks

Likely the problem rests with the writers then.

they think supplying cheap shit give them some power …WRONG CHINA you are our bitch and will be forever

I'm glad someone saved this so that I could download it. REPOST ALL THE DANKEST MEMES

Aside from moments which include Trump himself, which everyone has pretty much taken, I have to go with Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex. If not them, then perhaps it's the kikess from Washington we doxed. That was good clean fun.

keept trying your devaluation strategy it end in a black hole besides whites produce better shit than you.

Are.. are you implying the user was wrong friendo?

Can someone pull up the meme of all the deaths of celebrities that talked shit about Trump?
Scott Weiland died, Louis CucK went into a financial crisis, and I think there were a few more deaths to those who dared try to stump the Trump.

Election Night can't really be beaten.

If Hillary won it meant the Merkelisation of America, purge of the opposition, hate speech laws and WWIII. If Trump won it meant the tide had turned and a new dawn was upon us. It was a zero-sum game and we won.

can you pull up a huge wn cock up your chink ass?

So this is why we get zero for it.
But at least Holla Forums also BTFO (and doxxed) CTR.
That's gotta be right up there with the favorite moments of CURRENT_YEAR.

Yeah, I can't really watch anything anymore. It was kind of brutal at first but shunning the electric jew is probably one of the best choices a man can make. We need to write our own stories, instead of sitting in on someone else's fucked up version of how the world should be. Go outside, build shit, shoot stuff, we are probably really good at a lot of different shit but spent the majority of our lives living through strangers on a screen and we never find out.

The only thing better than my Brexit night, was my Trump night

You should of hopped on those Australian odd for the US election
They had it 17 to 1 at one point

Fuck, I used betfair, Pikey bastards - I also couldn't double up or I'd have paired the bets.

I need to move to a provider that will let me couple my happenings together

'muh overton window' Gets repeated a lot. But it can't be denied something has changed. The Jew Talk Rhymes now writes vaguely balanced articles about the hypocrisy of Jewish anti-Racism, mainstream right-wing pundits on burgernews are hopping on the pro-white bandwagon. Normies now laugh at SJWs and BLM and no longer care about being called 'racist'. The intersectional left is dead in the water.

You've been given a breathing space, its your choice to use it.

Ahh yes… A few more names added. The thing about that meme is that it's always there when I need it. When the day has been shitty, when all seems lost, that meme will stand when the world is on fire. Feels good, man.

9/11 happened.

Trump roasting Hillary for 15 straight minutes to the jeers of her demonic supporters.

All these memories. How can I reasonably expect 2017 to be better than this?
We watched the Bush family die. We watched the Clinton family die. We watched liberals' heads explode for months on end. 2016 was a bit of a sensory overload. All we had to do win in 2016 was exist as white people.
I can't think of anything that accurately compares to it.

Funny enough the Day Trump won was 9/11 here (11/9 for you though)

That was great, made up for his performance in the 1st and 3rd debates

Ted Cruz two pieces his wife.

Wasn't it Three

'Are Niges' post-Brexit banter at the EU.

i'd almost forgotten about that. it is amazing watching (((them))) shift so fast

I wish I'd bet $1000 on Trump to win when the odds were better than 10 to 1, but gambling is degenerate.

Same

Swedish nationalsocialists manage to increase our number at demonstrations first from less than 150 to 350 in May to 900 in November. Being at the last demonstration was glorious.

checked. take back your country swede-bro

What's the Black Widow butthurt about?

She couldn't have kids and was sad about it.

I forgot how many goddam jews and neocons were in the primary debate audience.

Some libtarded comic were America was in tears because Trump one. People started changing it into the form that you see in this thread.

Had to be Brexit for me, as I am a Bong. We started the fire and it won't stop burning until our nations are reclaimed.

I've made it through about a half-dozen 8-hour full coverage MSM streams of election night. It's absolute gold watching them start out smug and then suddenly realize something's not quite right.

I believe the creator of this was the same person who made the 300 video. Sad he never made anything during the general.

Best moments were during the second presidential debate. President Trump was on fire, slinging bantz like some kind of god or something.

Nov 9th, 2AM, EST, when CNN finally had to call the election for Donald J Trump.

Getting laid

Rate

Prostitute with chlamydia/10

thai trap hooker/10

Elliot

Rodger

Too many this year here's some favorites

Babylon 5 was dogshit. I can't believe I somehow slogged through 4 seasons of that garbage.

Hard-ass Minbari general has an epiphany at the end of S2:

Conversation on the bridge in S3:

You're better off without that show.

Checked. Godspeed, user!

kek

Absolutely honestly legit favourite moment

I would call you jealous and a rotten egg, but eggs crack after they get laid, so I won't bother.

Brexit and the US election. I also enjoyed this because of the shitstorm it started.

same goes for me in regards to MASH. as a kid i loved it but now i just want to strangle hawkeye

waking up to see an image of Nigel's smiling face were the best moment as a burger looking out to the world.. as far as the best moment in CONUS: Trump is pres my dudes. nothing better than that at the moment.

2016 is The year MTV died.

Der Tag, friend. Der Tag.

Hello Mark.

Where's that vid that MrMetokur did with a nigger from Holla Forums about BLM or some shit? That was a vid I wanted to watch before this year ends. Sounds like a fuckload of keks were had during this one.

I BELIEVE

Hey we all know that feel here, we can no longer simply consume media, we are know painfully aware of the multiple layers of propaganda.

that isn't even a frog or frog-like thing you idiot
thats a portrayal of a literal reptilian
remember the Holla Forums thread about the idaho "pastor" who got shot 3 times in the head by an ex-marine and lived?

i really doubt that you do

Second image

underrated post

Try re-watching "picket fences"

it is SJW cancer manifested.

As for OP, I just can't pick only one moment…

pic related.

user, the hands give him away. Traps can't change their hands.

Nice digits, is that what waking up looks like? It's what it feels like.

So how your sex life?

Not necessarily my favourite moment but I love how when the lugenpresse announced a trump win of a primary state or anything else they used that smug as fuck grin face, holy shit my sides.

This was a great moment but something personal was my favorite moment the birth of my first child.

I was watching CBS news live and there was something special about seeing Nora O'Donnell and Gail King's stupid faces when Trump took pennsylvania and Hilary was obviously gonna lose. They kept trying to make excuses and saying she was still in it.

Good fucking God… who needs porn when that exists?

I watched the election night coverage in a private synchtube channel that I've been a user of a for a few years; we have a pretty big nucleus of users who consistently show up, and we all know each others leanings and personalities pretty well. Virtually everyone there is sort of lefty (they all hated Hillary but were more Bernout-tier) or moderate at best; the exceptions are this American dude from California (who most of the tube hates but I like) and myself. The amount of whining throughout the night was absolute gold. The Cali guy and I were bantering all night via the PM system and were shitposting the hell out of the chat. I had it up all evening while also posting with you guys here. It was genuinely one of the most fun nights of my life, and easily my favourite day of 2016.

meet Warsie the Stuttering Nigger Leftist.

Yes, you stupid fucking cunt.

They must not have botched your circumcision like mine.

Kill them for me bros :(

t. dead on 8th day

Greatest televised treason.

I was also on that stream from start to finish, I had exams in a few days but I spent all day on that stream.

I would also like to recognize the glory that was the chat AI bots such as Tay.ai and Premiere, those were good times…

Any idea what the music in the video is?

Brodyquest.
Also someone shoot me for spoonfeeding.

He is an inspired artist. I hope he comes out with an epic recap miniseries of the entire election process from Jun 2015 to Jan 2017.

Story?

When base Barack "drone attack" Obama refused to block the UN bill against Israel thus doing more to btfo of the kikes than Jew loving Trump will do during his entire administration.
archive.is/wpood

I think those were a bunch of Seattle or Portland faggots who were arrested for tearing shit up/brawling with the cops and generally being a public nuisance right after Trump was elected.

I love how in the few second delay before Trump brings up the WTC you can see him thinking "Should I say this or should I not? Should I say it? Fuck it, I'm fucking saying it"

Posting on the Shabbas Chaim? Tsk tsk. Atone for this.

Oh. Lel thanks. I figure they were arrested for threats against him.

Ehhhhh

Obviously a Onion article, m8.

Can you at least give us the timecode to what you're talking about?

trolling at its finest

Staying up all night in Sweden watching the US election - they cut to a live stream at Hillary's rally right about the time it was becoming obvious that Hillary wasn't going to win. I saw the first tears start rolling, the voices getting shaky while being interviewed, the general fear rising in the entire 'I'm with her' crowd. All of it was made sweeter later when Hillary refused to show her face and abandoned her supporters, with reports coming later she threw a drunken fit and had to be tranquillised.

2017 has a lot of work to do to top 2016.

pure hilarity
Ah MAh ZING

I enjoyed this one a good bit

I know there were quite a few decent edits on that one, but in the off chance what you're saying is really the case, pic related.

While the God Emperor winning was up there, it was him playing, "You can't always get what you want" that really stole the show for me. It was after his speech during the MSNBC stream (the butthurt was a lot easier to see) of the election, and it just wrapped everything up so nicely that I couldn't help but laugh. The panning over of tears on lefty faces during a heavily left leaning stream while it was playing was the finisher.

That and the apparent rumor Hillary had fireworks set up for when she won

she cancelled the fire-works.

probably because she got some real poll numbers rather than the fake ones.

Never gonna stop laughing, I smile every time I think about how this legendary BTFO will go down in every American history book for countless centuries.

I don't think these pinkos commie faggots fully realize how many generations will laugh at them.

What happened Hotwheels?
You used to be so nice, why all the sudden hostility?
I don't judge, if you like getting your ass packed by feminine penis, that's your biz
You fucking degenerate

Opiateswheels is addicted to painkillers and apathy.

Honestly, the post-Trump and post-Brexit salt mining was the best.

I have a guilty pleasure of watching Milo trigger campus feminists, too.

BTW anyone have a video of Alex drinking champagne? Can't find it anywhere

This.

Found it in the webm thread. Here ya go:

Holy shit America. How do such beings come into existence? Speaking of the fat girl (?) flailing her arms.

Thank you

I don't have a favorite moment besides the obvious, too many good choices. But this has a special place in my heart.

Do you think…?

benis

Have you every even had sex with a woman?

The best part of the fireworks was after they cancelled a week before the election, team Trump called them up and offered to buy all of the fireworks for 5 cents on the dollar.
They never returned the call

Granted I left breaks for sleep, I really did mean what I said. I woke up in the morning and started laughing, I checked in on the latest salt and was still laughing, had my lunch and still laughing, back to the salt still laughing, had my dinner whilst laughing, one final check of the salt before laughing myself to sleep, then repeated for another two days. I meant exactly what I said, user.

Toppest of Keks

all TC scifi shows are shit.

At about 10:30 around the time Ohio was called and Michigan and Florida were looking like a Trump win, they realized that things were seriously going off the rails. Watching these worn out media whores squirm made my year. Maureen Dowd's scowling mug the next day was priceless too.

Smuggiest pic of The Don.

POZZED HOPES FADING

this is a shitty compilation from reddit. Go away and never come back. The hahaha no are filled with niggers. even though trump may be for israel and kikes, Holla Forums will never ever be blind to kikery

lurk or gtfo

Some of the older ones weren't bad.

I still can't get over how retarded that episode was. I wonder how many people took that seriously.

The scott adams bitt is good. Haven't checked out the other ones though.

isn't there a better quality webm? the number of pixels is abhorrent

/thread

Even here in Europe the salt was at an all time high. It's like a nightmare did a 180 for me and became a dream.

For me it has to be the moment PA flipped, I had a bunch of streams open and was posting here and it was glorious. We all posted at the same time FLIP PA, It was the moment all my doubts and fears faded and I knew we would win.

use ublock origin instead of adblock or adblock plus.choosing firefox was right decision.

Wasn't it proven that hillary had many more fake supporters on twitter than trump?

That moment when Fatton Oswald tried to defend Hillary by brining up how he thinks she looked perfectly healthy was an amazing moment.

Did anyone ask A.Wyatt Man about Oswald when he was on here? I remember back in the day when Nick did all his Resist.com comics that he was working with Fatten to brainstorm them. It would have been nice to here his thoughts on how Oswald turned into such a limp wristed cocksucker.

Initial D has the greatest if not THE greatest Eurobeat soundtrack in the history of man.

They Live glasses that you cannot take off.

But try not to go overboard and speak like you've just rectally injected a thesaurus.

Well he kinda has an excuse. When he goes through each day in agony because he broke his wrist using a mouse it would kinda make sense that he numbs the pain. This isn't some suburban pill popping junkie here. this i sa man with a crippling genetic diease that will die a very early and painful death. I don't begrudge the wheeled one using opiates.

I DO HOWEVER BEGRUDGE HIM FOR HIS WASTING HIS TIME MAKING AN EMOJI LANGUAGE WHEN HE COULD HAVE BEEN FIXING THE SITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope you are doing okay Fred. I miss talking to you.

This was back in 2015 but it's still applicable.

Good thread sucks it's sliding,? G. Willow Wilson (and. Marvel writer)sat paralyzed at her dinner table for a full minute when she got word that her boss at Marvel gave a Trump benefit for veterans a million dollars

Excluding Trump election night, the 2nd debate, and his RNC nomination, it'd have to be gawker being blown the fuck out. Trump's election made too many of my friends turn into retards (which pissed me off since I actually respect them outside of political viewpoints, but it was annoying to see)
Gawker's murder at the hands of Hogan and GG was the herald of great events to come.

On election night, when I saw all those crying, so-called "progressive" faces around this monstrous edifice that Hillary created for herself, I thought of this song.

Watching the "Hunt for Stonetear" unfold before our eyes.

I second this!

November 9 - the Aftersalt

Honorable mention for when Kek materialized on live TV as a backpack and a hurricane.

Man those threads were a blast, you could feel his fear as Rowdy Gowdy questioned him. Delicious

Congrats

that, was
BEAUTIFUL

she should be running

I will always remember that.

(ch-checked)
What exactly did Jones say to make Cenk flip out? "What, is Saudi Arabia not funding you enough for your little jihad"?

This, but specifically this dude I know groveling for forgiveness that night for supporting Clinton

I had completely forgotten about that. Good times.

the thing i dont get about that second one is why Lemon would give him up. what reason did he have for blowing the guy's "cover?" he's part of the media, isn't he? it's his show isn't it? even something as simple as "ill play along so this isn't awkward" should have been his first thought.

Maybe he had enough of it, I don't know.

A.
B. they are funded by Al-Jizz TV, which is owned by the nation of Qatar, ya'know the sandnigger nation with Pajeet slaves? TYT gets a little defensive when that little hypocrisy of theirs is shown to the public.

Best moment for me…

When Brexit vote won and all the headline newspapers were shitting themselves and Londonistan wanted to secede kek.

I woke up morning after Brexit votes got counted, sun was shining in and I see articles in fat letters about Britain shocking the world by voting to leave the EU.

The salt from lefties/SJW's/marxists was amazing, it was their first major defeat. Trump was the second major victory.

First Britain, then the US. Next, the rest of the West.

We need to top Brexit in the uk.

Don't watch the new Dr.Who.

It's SJW tumblr out the ass. I couldn't make it past the first episode of the newest doctor.

Tennant was the nail in the coffin.

Although I'd fuck Amy Pond though.

Yeah, by actually leaving the EU.

Just because the vote won doesn't mean it's happened yet, bitch is dragging her feet on the issue.

It's not over until it's over.

No normal person speaks, sorry, TYPES like that.

You have to love Steven "Grind the kikes into powder" Crowder.

Thai ladyboy/10

you ask this when living next to the Isle of Red-Coats?

This is probably true for everyone.
This moment was good too,
youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=752

How come they both have religious people in like with Hillary guy in robes or with Trump and the cross guy.

MTV died years ago, it's just an embarrassing shambling corpse these days.
I'm glad people are starting to see through the bullshit though; that's been the best part of 2016 for me. People I know of all ages and backgrounds have begun to grumble about the lying press and the propaganda they pump out.

And it's predecessor. All I need now is for someone to splice them both together.

He's most likely part of (((ADL))) and wants the memes to add them to (((their))) list of "hate symbols"

When Our President Duterte won the elections this year despite the hostile sitting administration, and all the blatant reports of cheating and violence at the polls. That was when I was totally sold on a Trump presidency, because hey, if a small guy with a big heart from a backwater country can prevail against the corrupt globalists, so can the God-Emperor.

What happened to that 8.5 gigabytes of rare pepes the U.N. allegedly collected?

I wish I had the webm on me but this moment was fucking gild, and I think at this time most anons felt that Donald Trumps victory was almost assured.

The prolonged Young Turks breakdown was my favourite part of the year.

Same

I'll have to watch that stream at least once a year until I die. The amount of smug in that room before the results started to come in made it even better. Watching someone go from maximum smug to suicidal tantrum is just such a beautiful thing to witness.

THESE DUBS CONFIRM THE BEST MOMENT OF 2016

Using their own cameraman as a "member of the public" was probably a last resort when no one fitting their narrative was available. Lemon probably wasn't in on it, and naively told the truth.

It's one of the best things Holla Forums has ever produced.

HEIL KEK
This clip needs to be immortalized in history. I would like to show this to my descendants decades from now.

I couldn't help but sieg heil the whole time, I even cried a bit, Holla Forums is this what it truly means to love your people?

Brexit was a good moment. I'm bong and voted to leave. My country will destroy the EU.
Trump being elected POTUS is also a wonderful moment.

But nothing compares to having my wife give birth to our daughter on the 28th of December. We don't have a name for her. She's baby 'X'. Please give suggestions.

Adelaide
Astrider
Daphne
Irene
Sybil
Zoe
Amanda
Althea
Kalliape
Gaea
Iris
Cassandra
Onaka
Clara
Artemis
Gratia
Nadja
Sofia
Florence

Checking them dubs ,first two are the best I have.

Good names. My wife is called Audrey. I want something old English. A traditional name.
She will carry the name for her life. I'll probably name her 'Jennifer' after my grandmother.
It can be shortened to 'jennie' or 'jen'.

athena; goddess of wisdom, craft, and war

Still not tired of that video. Still not tired of winning. Need moar winning.

Well done. Have you considered "Ardith"? It's Anglo-Saxon for "good war."

Other ideas:
Claennis (purity)
Ellette (little elf)
May, or Mae (kinswoman)

I opted for a Gaelic name for my son, but you're British so you probably think the Irish are subhuman. I won't insult you.

Mot uncer dohtor cnossian an betera middangeard.

I want to deck that fat roach so much, but I'm a nice person and obey the law.

It's not exactly a felony to punch someone in the face.

Punching someone in my country will get me nicked. Of course it is not enforced unless there are riots.
My wife is a police officer. She told me that she doesn't arrest people unless they pose a threat. And then she can get some proper back up. I worry about her when she goes to work.

I'm a shopkeeper. It's not astronaut level. It's a job. And I own my shop.

Uh uh uh uh uh….. I was uh actually talking about my Hus- Wife! My wife, I go down on her a lot.

Pleb taste

They're accustomed to bribing pseudo-Jews. When our price is blood and soil, they plotz.

every fucking time holy shit

does anyone have the bane edit with the plane scene from this episode

THIS TBH, IT WAS A SURREAL MOMENT WATCHING NEWS ANCHORS STUTTER WATCHING RESULTS COME IN, ASSPAIN WAS PALPABLE LIVE ON AIR.

nice try
GTFO REBEL SCUM

Saint Pauline's win was my second favourite moment after Trump's win. Kikebull calls a double dissolution after backstabbing Tones and the only one who wins is Pauline.

I spent the whole drive laughing and cheering.

Brexit

I wonder what is going to happen in 2017 I hope this year will be even better

I'll buy my chicken tendies from your shop satan.

yes, yes it is… good eyes.

Someone crop in on the old guy laughing were his wife looks in dispair. He was definitely a Trump supporter

Its the 5th pic

lel

Victoria

Omg that fucking headshot at 0:31.

In tune with the Memes, you are.

At the level of a Master, you are.

I suggest "Alifie," a shortened version of "Aethel-frith," or "Elf Wisdom" in ancient Anglo.

That looks shopped. Isn't Trump taller than Obongo?

Chinks own them now.
torrentfreak.com/kim-dotcom-warns-mega-users-to-backup-their-files-160421/

cant stop laffin at video

a ladiboipussy that he even paid for. lul

Fuck. What, no-shave mo-vember is getting attacked? Do they realize women and men are physically difference? Can they please stop with the newspeak? Beards exist! Just like the fucking leg hair, underarm hair, face hair and bikini hair too. What is the issue with expressing gender (and sexuality for that point too)!?