JCVD

Oh shit, it's a Jean Claude thread.
Post JCVD related things.
I didn't see a thread in the catalog, and the man is honestly too based not to have one.
Best JCVD movies?
Are his modern movies better than the ones from the 80s?

His daughter is a cute!

i like the guy, but his movies are shit

Fuck you

His new movies are a lot more hit-or-miss than his older ones, but still better than most other upper-mid-name action stars movies. I've always appreciated his willingness to have his character get the shit beaten out of him.

He had the best career out of himself, Lundgren, Seagal, and arguably Snipes.

Only because Snipes was in jail for like 20 years.

Seagal could whip JCVD's coked out G4P ass.

What's the best Jean Claude movie?

don't you know he's renowed in the whole world for his karate skills?

Blood Sport

A master of Karate and the most powerful if not the most powerful martial arts Aikido. A legitimate champion and the first Gaijin to run a Dojo in Japan. In adition to his manifold achievements in Martial Arts he is also a humanitarian, pioneer of the outlaw country meets world music meets Aikido genre of music. He has worked in law enforcement supporting his home and neighbors. He designed a long range rifle manufactured by ORSIS, the "ORSIS by Steven Seagal". He has his own signature brand energy drink, "Lightning Presented by Steven Seagal".

I could go on and on, but the heart of the matter is none of that would have been possible without Aikido.

Truly a fearsome martial arts.

JCVD was a europoor model who did gay for pay and sucked enough cocks he became an actor.

One of the best movies he ever did was premised on that.

The one that happened in Russia, a prison afaik.

Bloodsport in terms of martial arts, very entertaining but the acting was shit and the fights good but unrealistic
Legionnaire due to decent plot and cinematography, along with actual good acting from him in terms of shooty tooty
Or maybe, just maybe the first half and only the first half of Double Team in terms of shooty tooty too, very flashy, but takes a very dramatic quality dip after the escape
JCVD as the "serious" one, his most acclaimed role, a self-parody
As the experimental role, Knock Off is a piece of art made out of spite and hatred towards the producers. The director and Van Damme fucked around with their contractual obligations, making parodies of themselves and made a shit fest that oozes style and "ironic" humor if one can use that word. Also a goodbye letter, as both director and actor were already blacklisted from Hollywood and never came back after this one.

He was great in Kickboxer: Vengeance.

Literally the opposite of reality.

And friendship!

Cyborg, by far.

Let me tell you abou Aikido.

I have defeated countless opponents using Aikido, and they always ask me, Why are you so strong?

I answer, I'm not strong, you are.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido and I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every fa/tv/irgin, as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

Video attached is 50 year old man with cerebral palsy doing Aikido, very touching.

So you couldn't kill a baby if you used aikido?

Definitely his most brutal film.

Aikido does not deflect attacks. It reverses them, and furthermore: Add more force. A reversed 9mm bullet is more like a fucking cannonball made of burning suns of rage. It could easily tear through a tank.

That is the power of Aikido.

Everyday I look at /fit/ and laugh. They are so pathetic, wasting there time in a hot stinky gym lifting weights.

I just do Aikido and I look twice as aesthetic as the best looking /fit/ poster. I'm probably twice as strong too, strong enough to compete competitively as a strongman or Olympic lifter.

But I can actually use my strength to defend myself, I can probably take on four Brock Lesnars.

At once.

So this old cripple went to that dojo and wasted everyone's time just to make himself feel good? What a selfish jerk. He should get body slammed and immediately drummed out of the class.

Speaking of old cripples I'm sure many of you have horrible posture from sitting incorrectly when using your PC, slouching to reach the keyboard.

There is a solution.

Aikido.

I used to have a disgusting posture, looking somewhat like the hunched back of notre dame.

It all changed when I took Aikido, my back straighten and strengthen.

Now I look like a confident young man ready to take on the world, not a recluse trying to get back into his shell.

Women love a man with good posture.

mandatory JCVD dancing post

JCVD is redpilled.

Might as well be aware of the rampant jewry