Points of Light

This is a "non-profit" created by George H W Bush. I can't seem to find anything it actually does other than accumulate funding from very sketchy sources, like Altria (tobacco conglomerate). The biggest thing hey're noted for, is organizing martin luther kangz bullshit. Does anyone know more? This has to be some sort of scam to evade taxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9FGgwCQ22w
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFDW0x10-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=2v4LtNzQ4dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That shit's been around since I was in high school in the 80s. It's about volunteerism. I think the foundation itself was formed in 1990.

It has a website. Google it.

You are welcome.

Prepare for a deep psyop the likes of which you have never seen.

ayy lmao

daily reminder the bushes share ancestry with the arab royalty as well as solomon

… well now

meh

So, these people do what now?

Poison your water supply and news supply with mind altering drugs and memes. :D

Fuck, I should had listened to the gargoyles cartoon.
sage for cartoonfag

The logo is in fact the Saturn cube again. Just different. Metatron's cube.

1000 points of light, direct refernce Chateau des Amerois AKA the mother of darkness castle

Dig a little deeper anons…you are on the right path, lets play a game while the maths boys do their insurance thing, this one is called "Word detective" Follow the trail, dig out the linked phrases and find what you can dig up by association.

Have you heard of "designated survivor"?
It's a jewflix original series.
It's about the designated survivor, a presidential cabinet member who becomes president in case of a catastrophe.
In the series the president and the whole of congress are killed in a bombing of the Capitol building

pic is the card I would play now

Just bloody tell us.

I can't tell you that, but I can give you another clue.

This all has to do with a sacred text, a prophesy and a treaty made long, long ago.

Don't worry its not like the left has actually industrialized monarch programming via t.v to the point where they can call upon a bunch of mindless zombies who will attack on a special codeword or signal :D

youtube.com/watch?v=G9FGgwCQ22w

GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOR

PREPROGRAMMED TO DIE
REPROGRAMMED TO MEME
THE GOOD DOCTOR LIVES
HE IS HERE

:D
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:
D:

H-have we reached peak degeneracy yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFDW0x10-Q

It's a phrase that started with GHWB's inauguration speech in 1989. He referenced that phrase - along with his famous New World Order line - multiple times throughout his Presidency, particularly in his 1990 declaration of war against Iraq speech, and in his 1990 SOTU.

The foundation was established in 1990, supposedly as a nexus to inspire volunteerism around the country. On its surface, it seems to be mostly what it's actually about, but the Clinton Foundation was started as a non-profit that set out to get a library built with Bill's name on it.

If you go to their website, under What We Do > About Us, you can see that one of their "Ambassadors" is none other than Current Year Man. (Along with Kevin Bacon and various muds.)

From everything I know, they go around and plant trees and paint schools in nigger neighborhoods, and that's all they ever really did. Doesn't mean there isn't something nefarious happening under the hood.

Isn't "Points of Light" the cosmology model of 4th edition Dungeons and Dragons?

youtube.com/watch?v=eHJ7An2CMB4

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

THE MEMES ARE DREAMS THE MEMES ARE DREAMS THE MEMES ARE DREAMS THE MEMES ARE DREAMS THE MEMES ARE DREAMS THE MEMES ARE DREAMS THE MEMES ARE DREAMS user THE MEMES ARE DREAMS user THE MEMES ARE DREAMS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
SOON IT WILL ALL COME TO LIGHT

It was foretold. We fell right into their plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

I'm getting to old for this shit.

Its all ogre, yet…its never ogre.

This is can't all be preplanned…..it just can't

Discordia Protect us and save us all.

This thread is complete and utter garbage. Full of LARPers and disinformation.

Wait until the pin drops.

youtube.com/watch?v=2v4LtNzQ4dU

Then put it on topic. What happens to the money that Altria geoup (owners of philip morris tobacco) after it goes to this Foundation, created by a president, that doesn't do jack shit but pose for photo ops of "the children".

You can trace the Bush dynasty all the way back to when Moses fornicated with the burning bush.

Yeah, whatever, some talmudic shit like that

The Great Invocation

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ* return to Earth.

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

*Many religions believe in a World Teacher, a “Coming One”, knowing him under such names
as the Lord Maitreya, the Imam Mahdi, the Kalki Avatar and the Bodhisattva. These terms are
sometimes used in versions of the Great Invocation for people of specific faiths.

A Mantram for the New Age
The Great Invocation is a world prayer translated into over 80 languages and dialects. It was given to Alice Bailey in April 1945 in a message for all people of goodwill.

lucistrust . org/the_great_invocation

I love how quiet this thread got.
Its alright user the world doesn't need us. Don't fight it.

I leave you with this fair and illustrious audience, with a sincere note:

With my final piece of magic, with my last of spelling, I cease the pointless yelling, for something more compelling, and begin the era of the truth telling through lies and seen with the eyes.

Behold as odd numbers grow in size and that which you abhor turn to that which you prize.

The best spells are not those that are shown but those that are home grown.

While you all foretold of messiahs and battled amongst yourselves Discordia has birthed a Prince.

-A Discordian Mage

-A Discordian Faggot

Fuck you too faggot

Can't appreciate some god damn poetry, this is why no one likes you guys.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF******************* YOU

and the initials spell "pol"

what's that famous quote about jews crying out loudest of all when they've been found out? Fuck off gay wizard larper.

What the f***

idiot

Lets appropriate it.
Pol

Discordian bullshit is fucking heresy against Kek motherfucker. Just note the dubs.