First South Park made fun of SJWs

Friendly reminder King of the hill made fun of SJWs before it became a thing

SJW criticism feels really forced tbh. It's starting to feel sorta cringy

Even fucking murdoch owned fox jews is making fun of SJWs. The heebs at the top know they failed with their feminist cancer and are cutting their losses. They are backing a more publicly acceptable yet kosher horse in cuckservatism and are now beginning the hit job on SJWs to pivot the public opinion.

The Goode Family was a whole show about making fun of SJWs, wasn't it? Shame it wasn't funnier.

Simpsons offered one of the most half-assed limp-wristed jabs at SJWs we've seen yet. They refuse to properly identify or even directly call out the actual problem and rely on vaguely alluding to it with "college kids are oversensitive!" as the punchline.

How many times do I have to say it, SJW's and jews overlap but aren't the same.
The top jews will fuck SJWs over and bring the grand Holla Forums era if that brings money, is just that SJW's are incredibly predictable.

That's because The Simpsons aren't SJW's/kid!joo they're pure unadulterated normie, they haven't grasped the full spectrum of their autism like we do, because we have autism powers, besides, SJW's really don't affect normal american life, much of them, like anons are basement dwellers, permavirgins, mutated white knights at worst and nu-males at best that only are dangerous in high places, like YALE students.

The simpsons making fun of SJWs when Lisa is their most favored teacher's pet character that they adore and is the most aggressive SJW of them all….

Its like a guy who throws radiation into the fish pond but gets really upset at these mutant fish monsters.

How is he wrong?

Holla Forums wants to eradicate every last Jew off the face of the planet. The Jews play around with pseudo-nationalism but the idea that they would actually bring about Holla Forums-tier regime change is absurd.

They know the wind is changing. That's all.

Im asduming they meant a psuedo-Holla Forums regime that believed everything except the parts about the jews. Either that or that the Jewish elite would all remove the 'steins' from their names and pretend to be christian while selling out the rest of their race. Jewish elite have been developing a tendency to fuck over their own kind over along with everyone else for the past couple centuries.

I mean it's obvious from the rest of his post that he's fairly new to imageboards just given his manner of posting, but aside from that he pulls the line that's been proven wrong a thousand times "they're in it for money!".

They're not. The information age brought about the ability to control narratives directly. It's why Marvel is so willing to go SJW despite losing sales, because it's not about money: It's about controlling the narrative.

Most of Holla Forums aren't actually extreme as they meme to be. If the Jews wised up and offered to put the brown people back in their place, most of Holla Forums would probably take it. See how Trumps ties to Jewish groups suddenly didn't matter because he was /theirguy/.

It's not about controlling the narrative, at least not directly. Marvel is going full SJW because Disney's CEO wants to prove he can tow the party line for when he runs for the DNC.

See pic

To be fair at least half of the non-shills on Holla Forums are against Trump. That board has a literal troll for a mod who tried banning all the people who didn't meme Trump and 4D chess.

Did you even read the rest of the post? If it was about controlling the narrative then they wouldn't have knowingly alienated their reader base. How can they be using them to control the narrative when no one is reading their SJW propaganda books?

you just keep tellin yourself that

Buddy I don't want to have to link the image again but you're making me have too

How do you control a narrative through a dead medium?

Wait, ignore my last response, I just realized what you meant by controlling the narrative. You were right. I need fucking sleep.

I've been here longer than you newfag.

Sure buddy

You may have been here for a while, but not because anyone wants you here.

I really like that sentence.

but jojo pics make me laugh.
I've been here enough to go past my edgelord Holla Forums phase
polite sage, I'm not bringing anything meaningful here.

kys

An inflated sense of self awareness is pretty typical of a second stage newfag

So.. Simpsons vs SJWs
>A woman jumps out and says "he's in bot-face. That's unbelievably offensive!" I guess she's supposed to be a robot.

There you go. That's the clip that's "BTFOing" SJWs.. It's fucking nonsensical and hardly rooted in any kind of real criticism or parody. It's lazy and stupid.

How can be self awareness inflated?

brainfart, sorry.

The Simpsons one was way more spot on without being too in your face about it but getting a decent point across that came off as an actually clever but still very flat joke. In fact, the whole University scene was very well done and clearly had some real wit added to it and decent knowledge about Yale's history which was barely almost on par with the pre-season 5 material, but overall, the humor was still very weak and flat as expected of modern Simpsons, but the potential was there, which is rare for modern Simpsons, and the rest of the episode is average or just barely there. And as many in the current South Park thread pointed out, SP really handled it in the worst and most poorly written way possible.

lol wut

The problem with SJWs and Feminists is that they are beyond parody. Not that they are untouchable or that they are too difficult to parody.. but rather that their own actions are so fucking hysterical and counterproductive to their own causes that they don't need to be represented in anything but their own words and actions.

South Park mocking Scientology by laying out their exact beliefs with [THIS IS WHAT SCIENTOLOGISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE] flashing at the bottom on the screen was sublime. That's all you need to do for these people. Show them as they are. Show the college feminists protesting free speech while chanting "FREE PALESTINE!" or anti-fascists showing up to peaceful rallies with explosives and knives.

Trying to make them seem more silly or ridiculous than they are just muddles the actual humor of the situation.

I think an issue is that just like how the overton window is shifting to the right for the vast majority of the populace, pockets of the internet are experiencing the inverse. We've got loads of leftist leaning normalfags like who are not as zany or out there to be effected by the characterizations you mention. Normally youd be right but humour is becoming difficult to right to effectively mock these people. Yes Minister was one of the best at targeting these people that ive seen.

It would have been perfect if the SJWbots looked like actual SJWs. But nope, we're still not there. So close but still so far.

At least they were women this time and not frat bros.

I never said they needed to be exaggerated. That's why I prefer the Simpsons one over the SP one, I just thought that like most of the "very few" good Simpsons stuff these days, it could've used more refining. Unless, that was your point, that Simpsons did it better than SP for going for more realism rather than exaggerated frat boys, then I am sorry for doubting you. Now excuse me as I cry in the corner while watching season 4 for the 4th time this year.

If Jews hate anime, why do the kikes behind South Park and Holla Forums love it so much? Could it be, you're shilling for free?

There was plenty of kike guards at the holiday camps, selling out their own in the hope of being the last to go in the ballpit. But sage for Holla Forums derailment.

user, take a step out of Holla Forums and other places that dare mock SJWs. It's not 2012-2016 anymore, this is still so rare that it's nowhere near forced. If SJWs were universally lambasted and ridiculed, I'd agree because that means every comedian and their "Look at me I'm funny" girlfriend would be doing it too and open the floodgates for poorer and cringier jokes. If anything, we haven't hit full stride and seen proper mocking of SJWs. We don't even need to see "criticism," we just need decent jokes. If you see any of that as critique, that's plain bizarre. Not every mockery of SJWs should be as cringey as The Simpsons recent take on it. We don't even know what those writers were going for because they're the same left as the last seasons that are close to what they're mocking.

And jews & the media try throwing a bone like this and people are stupid enough to think that they're getting what they want; e.g. SJWs are now being mocked in mainstream. But in reality nothing has changed. Only a few big cartoons have done it, SJWs are not common household targets or butt of everyone's jokes.

Jews jewing jews is going to be an expected survival mechanism. Right now the jews most invented in the left will do everything they can to preserve their investments and long-term schemes that rely on their investments in the left to bring about world communism but under a different name. The jews without much invested in the left will be the proverbial rats fleeing the ship and will try to weather any anti-jewish sentiment the right & Holla Forums will bring but only be in it for money. Meanwhile the "jews on the right" will try to steer things back towards the left by tricking the right into making compromises aka conservacuckism and the "alt-right" that's owned by TRS and their associates.

You don't know Holla Forums well enough. The jews could give them 99% of everything except a "this time for real" holocaust and Holla Forums would make the holocaust happen themselves. Visit an "endgame" thread and see how they don't want to take another chance letting jews live saying things like, "We will not repeat the same mistake our ancestors made and remove them all." They'll even go as far as placing sanctions on countries that dare take in and shelter jews. In every possible outcome jews get wiped out first. Jews living is seen as detrimental to human progress and white survival. Can you really blame them?

That doesn't even mean they're against Trump. You're talking about imkikefy who isn't a troll, he's a jew from old 4chon who hates Holla Forums and all incarnations of it. Him doing that was just to cause D&C and pit people who think Trump's jewish ties are null and people who are too tired of being burnt and don't want to take any chances even with Trump against each other. Actual shills keep causing that in threads because no matter if Trump fits one of those profiles, it's still bad for jewish schemes.

That's unfair to 80s cartoon villains. 80s cartoon villains had character, made jokes albeit corny, and even had a sense of decency. Jews don't.

Are you stupid, or merely pretending?
Unless you didn't imply it did it FIRST

bernice was dick-melting hot

Nope