TruthSeeker comics

Has anyone got any? Is there an archive for them? I'm addicted to these quentin tier political OC's.

I have a few.

There are some impersonations going around now, too, but the ones I posted aren't.

This guy's from Holla Forums

Thanks fam, here's what I got.

Before you ask, no didn't edited this!

Lol, I guess he's just fucking with both Holla Forums and Holla Forums. He's quite good at it.

He posts a lot on Holla Forums too. Is he doing a parody or is he genuinely fucked up?

the semen drinking ones are me trolling him on Holla Forums

>>>/truthseeker/
Post whatever new ones you have that aren't there on the main thread

This is a straw man comics of lefty straw man comics. some advanced humor going on here

It's some pretty meta shit, flew over my head the first time I saw it.

That dipshit is all over Holla Forums with his nonsense. Isn't it the same dumbass as Oathbreaker?

Speaking of TV, have you folks noticed the extreme amount of leftypol shilling going on there? No critique of a fim can be made before you get the classic:
then followed by lefty shitposting and new OC of these comics, Its really shitting up that board aswell as afew others.

Yeah, they're trying to sink that board for whatever reason. It's full of retardation and leftist nonsense.

Not reporting anyone who posts this utter garbage is always a battle.

I don't know how much longer I can fight this.

I made a board for it because of Holla Forums, I think people started archiving them there. I didn't keep the login password though and thus it's unmoderated, so fair warning.
>>>/truthseeker/

He got run out when the aspies on Holla Forums began impersonating him and made pic related

I'm a little disappointed he quit so easily. I had a few ideas to try after the holidays.

Yeah, it's out of control. It's really strange how they cannot stop making Sam Hyde threads. It's like they really see him as a threat.