How to Be a Good Classicist Under a Bad Emperor

A specter is haunting the Internet — the specter of the “alt-right.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gKgPi
eidolon.pub/how-to-be-a-good-classicist-under-a-bad-emperor-6b848df6e54a
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
nytimes.com/2016/12/22/opinion/super-mario-runs-not-so-super-gender-politics.html
recode.net/2016/12/16/13984628/super-mario-run-gender-stereotypes
returnofkings.com/109049/mark-zuckerbergs-sister-and-other-feminist-typists-continue-to-obsess-over-us
archive.is/JMwBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They also love the classics.

This is at once surprising — most classicists I know consider themselves politically liberal — and not, because when we’re truly honest, we see that for many the study of Classics is the study of one elite white man after another. The same texts that are for us sources of beauty and brutality, subjects of commentary and critique, are for these men (and they really are almost exclusively men) proof of the intellectual and cultural superiority of white maleness.

The Alt-Right is hungry to learn more about the ancient world. It believes that the classics are integral to education. It is utterly convinced that classical antiquity is relevant to the world we live in today, a comfort to classicists who have spent decades worrying that the field may be sliding into irrelevance in the eyes of the public.

The next four years are going to be a very difficult time for many people. But if we’re not careful, it could be a dangerously easy time for those who study ancient Greece and Rome. Classics, supported by the worst men on the Internet, could experience a renaissance and be propelled to a position of ultimate prestige within the humanities during the Trump administration, as it was in Nazi Germany in the 1930s. Classics made great again.

This is my call to arms for all classicists. No matter how white and male Classics once was, we are not that anymore. In spite of the numerous obstacles that remain, our field is now more diverse than ever, and that is something to be proud of.

These men are positioning themselves as the defenders of Western Civilization. Classicists, when you see this rhetoric, fight back. We must not allow the Alt-Right to define what Classics will mean in Trump’s America.

Just how interested is the Alt-Right in Classics? On the one hand, it is very interested in the cultural capital of antiquity. An article published yesterday in the New York Times shows how freely they use classical references — “crossing the Rubicon,” “ascending to Olympus.” On the other, the movement appears to have little interest in understanding the ancient world in any way other than the most superficial one.

I know about this interest from personal experience — that is, from Twitter trolls and comments on Eidolon articles. (In a sublime manifestation of Red Pill iconography, one troll’s Facebook cover photo was a Photoshopped image from the Matrix with Hitler, not Neo, stopping a wall of bullets.) But rather than discuss anecdotes from my own experience, I’m going to share their declarations.

Steve Bannon, former Breitbart News executive chairman and newly appointed Chief Strategist to President-Elect Donald Trump, told Mother Jones this August that Breitbart is “the platform for the alt-right.” In recent weeks, Breitbart editors have backtracked on that claim, and they now argue that their site has only one piece of explicitly Alt-Right content: “An Establishment Conservative’s Guide to the Alt-Right” by Allum Bokhari and Milo Yiannopoulos (who, incidentally, was using the Twitter handle [email protected]/* */ when he was banned from the platform this summer). In that article, they write that the preservation of Western Culture is of monumental importance to the audiences for Alt-Right content:

Yiannopoulos — whose most recent work on Breitbart includes “How To Make Women Happy: Uninvent The Washing Machine And The Pill” — is drawing on a recurring theme in Red Pill Classics: these men will defend antiquity against the ravaging hordes of liberal activist students attempting to scrub the canon of all triggering material. In his book Thirty Seven, a manosphere writer who goes by the name Quintus Curtius imagines a dystopian world where feminists have rewritten the canon and erased the classics (143–4):

Predictably, Quintus Curtius has an extremely limited understanding of “how things were like in previous eras.” His stated goal is “to remind readers of the glories of leadership, character, and masculine virtue that can change their lives” — so of course, his understanding of antiquity is of a world inhabited by only a few extremely elite men. He has no sense of or interest in social history, cultural history, women, slaves, children, and broad historical trends. The ancient world is reduced to a textbook model for leadership, character, and masculine virtue.

Unfortunately, I have met a few professional classicists who would prefer that the entire discipline embraced the model Quintus Curtius espouses for “classical knowledge.” Victor Davis Hanson explicitly trumpeted the same views in Who Killed Homer: “This new, ultrasensitive curriculum and its appendages — diversity training, journal writing, gender and racial sensitivity, multiculturalism, situational ethics, personal growth and self-indulgence, and the politics of commitment — ran directly counter to Greek wisdom” (118). For all that he is beloved by the Right, most classicists have little time for VDH these days — but many nevertheless agree, quietly, that as a field we’ve lost something in our increasing focus on race, class and gender in the ancient world. Our field is still, in many ways, in thrall to the Great Men model of history. And others may disagree, but still feel that Daryush “Roosh V” Valizadeh has a point when he writes of the moral vacuum that would exist without an understanding of historical precedent in his article “What is a Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?”:

You yourself might be horrified by his sentiment — but have you ever argued that we should study Classics because those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it? Or because Greece and Rome are important to study because they are at the foundation of Western civilization and culture? Valizadeh’s argument here is the most offensive, sarcastically stated version of arguments that are made all the time by those within the discipline in favor of studying the classics.

Next time you hear either of those arguments made, remember: they are also made by a man who tells stories about raping women in his “Bang” series of “game guides,” who believes that “Women Must Have Their Behavior And Decisions Controlled By Men,” who recently rejoiced because the election of Donald Trump “automatically legitimizes masculine behaviors that were previously labeled sexist and misogynist” — a man who was rejected by the Alt-Right for being insufficiently white himself.

It is time for Classics as a discipline to say to these men: we will not give you more fodder for your ludicrous theory that white men are morally and intellectually superior to all other races and genders. We do not support your myopic vision of “Western Civilization.” Your version of antiquity is shallow, poorly contextualized, and unnuanced. When you use the classics to support your hateful ideas, we will push back by exposing just how weak your understanding is, how much you have invested in something about which you know so little.

Last week, I gave two lectures about my research on Classics and the manosphere. Both times, people asked me afterwards, “But what can we do?” I don’t have an answer to that question that I’m completely satisfied with. But I do have a few ideas, and I hope we can start a dialogue within the discipline to discuss the problems further.

>I am considering creating a Tumblr to document examples of Alt-Right Classics. If you are interested in contributing, contact the Eidolon team ([email protected]/* */).

Obviously, the ideological battle over Classics pales in comparison to the many, many more important battles we will spend the next few years fighting — over immigration, healthcare, the environment, reproductive rights. We need to do what we can in those battles as well. Give some of your time and your money. Use your expertise as a writer and a teacher. Resist however you can.

But classicists are uniquely positioned to fight back against the self-mythologizing of the Alt-Right. When we see Classics used to support a hateful politics, we must push back — unless we want to live through a second wave of fascist classical reception.

archive.is/gKgPi

eidolon.pub/how-to-be-a-good-classicist-under-a-bad-emperor-6b848df6e54a

essentially, give them critical theory

These works are in the public domain. We don't need kike professors to teach us about them, read the material for yourself!

They're memeing for us now.

I'll forgive GG's faggotry near the end of its life. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Good one.

Checked

I want to take a baseball bat to their skulls

That and "make the classics great again".

They are handing us the ammunition to destroy them on their own terms. After the literature, can we take back art?

They always mention GG. It really is the second shoah.

What the fuck is with that?

Considering that this is the sister of the Facebook's Zuckerberg, her ideas can have a big reach. This predicts the things to come. The jews will push to rewrite the theory against the Classics.

Do they have any idea what the ancient world was really like? The existence of Boudica, pederasty, and an occasional kebab traveling to the European end of the Empire don't constitute an enlightened SWPL utopia.

The classical world was well networked, learned and advanced, but was also full of chattle slavery, and pater potestas gave Roman men ownership over their family members (Greek fathers possessed similar powers, except maybe in Sparta).

Also pederasty was generally limited to noble families, and faggotry was universally pretty frowned up, even if it wasn't necessarily illegal, and even amongst faggots actually sodomy was taboo.

And the amount of ethnic violence in the ancient world should speak for itself. Not to mention the Romans actually tried to eliminate the jews

Go ahead, try to find progressive and tolerant classical societies. The Fash reality rules history. That this kikess is lecturing ME and my ancestors history is enraging. I masturbate to reading about the roman massacres of the jews and especially the siege of masada which was the greatest example of our iron spirit to eradicate kikery. Will to power brah.

(oh wow)
Ave Imperii

It truly is the spectre that eternally haunts them.

GamerGate revealed the SJW to a lot of normie young men. And it was a slippery slope to Holla Forums and the alt-right from there.

Exactly. It was the first major crack to appear in the kike foundation

I keep seeing (((them))) mentioning it in every article.

I guess it's to eradicate the purpose of GamerGate from history. New younglings will google, and probably look for newer articles on GamerGate, and only find loose references to the horrible year of 2014 with mass slaughter and lynching of female girls in tech and how wrong-think was the prime force that led to the dark year.

What is funny with the classical texts is that they can ignore 99.9% of Plato's writings, pull out one translated sentence, and say he was actually a misogynist or that he hailed women as his superior but society didn't allow for it.
Then go on and say how Nazism used The Republic to promote muh Yidocide and claim they read Plato wrong, and that communism actually got it right. You should believe them, since after all, they are professors in their respective fields :^)

I'm still waiting for the
Totally unbiased, right?

They don't care. Read the rest of the article, they want classical studies to exist as a field of marxian cultural critique that at best regards the classical world as a prior stage of historical development.

History of achievement concurs.

AKA normal male, not an indoctrinated nu-male.

Empirical testing isn't inflating.

Is it just me or the more these jews get butthurt, the more they say directly what they want to do?

Diogenes was the gamergate of his time. Except Diogenes would be disgusted with gaming.

GamerGaters the nazis of the 2000s

Really sick of official "experts" on what books mean telling me that the book almost always agrees with everything they already believed, and if I draw a different conclusion, it's a "hideously poor reading."

70 years from now young people on the hyper-internet will say that the only problem with gamergate was that they didn't actually gas any kikes.

Hilarious. A Jew yapping about western classics as her "life's work." That's like a roach making its life work about propping up insecticides.

Let me guess she read a couple blog post and thinks shes an expert now, like all these shekel grabbing idiots who write these articles. I predict now it's going to be 0.1% super evil meanie alt-mano-gate-pill quotes and 99.9% kikess kvetching and delusion.

And people wonder why academia needs to burn.

What the fuck is that

literally faggots

If all of a sudden new content about these classics would pop up in "red pill" communities wouldn't her book become outdated?

I stopped contributing to GG stuff around the first anniversary. It felt like spare a dozen or so OGs, everyone that was left was not user. Funny how I just keep running into it elsewhere even in my country.

But it was a good year, I fondly remember it.

The historical blindness and mental retardation of the author of this article is palpable. History has always been dog eat dog with the strongest coming out on top, hard decisions and more than the fair share of ethnic cleansing, ambitious men, etc., It's sad at this point that humanity has become so swollen and bloated than the idea of the best doing what's necessary is being challenged because POW can do philosophy too! High living standards were a mistake, these people are a cancerous growth on the face of humankind. It's like these people think everyone tried to exterminate jews just because they didn't like the way they looked and that white males were on the top of society just because the system was racist. It hurts my brain to think someone could be this gullible.

(((Donna Zuckerberg)))

Every. Fucking. Time…..

Shit I forgot entirely about king of pol, I fucking hated that faggot. What ever happened to him?

He didn't even fucking go on pol!

HAHAHA HOLY FUCK THIS FAGGOT ACTUALLY STILL THINKS HE'S IMPORTANT. LESS VIEWS THAN DSP HAHAAH

He went back to his day job on Tel Aviv when GG stopped being relevant.

Changed handles at some point, don't even remember what it was.

wew

Classicism or whatever they call it is absolutely ripe for hijacking since it's the domain of a relative few, extremely weak faggots. It's also hilarious how she's trying to argue that ancient history DOESN'T support white supremacy and ethno-nationalism. When you look back at the old world it proves that diversity is a very bad idea and the barbarians need to be kept firmly outside the gates.

Basically he showed his face during some GG eceleb circle jerks and it turned out he was an autistic halfblood shitskin.

big surprise I know

he sperged out about Hitler during some commentaries with internet aristocrat when it had nothing to do with the topic at hand and embarrassed himself to the point of abandoning his pseudonym and retreating into obscurity.

Wow, he looks even more like an insufferable faggot than his voice lead on, if that was even possible.

The problem with these types of modern revisionists is the victimhood aspect. No matter how retarded their claims and attempts to obfuscate, they'll just hunker behind the "trolls are attacking me..!" defense and wait for the headlines to boost them up, uncontested.

This place is truly dead. No one in this thread minds being labeled "alt-right" apparently, when not even a month ago anons attacked anyone who even insinuated it. Look at the blatant cancerous faggotry of the post I'm replying to. No one seems to care. I guess this is cuckchan now.

He failed English.

Wrong! You are not that anymore.

We reject you and all your vile ilk here and forever more. You are a stain and blemish to be removed from our sight. You containers of cancer are to be driven out and ostracized at every point. We condemn you to a cess pool of your own creation. And then after you and your disease has turned and twisted in on itself, and after you weep from your ill begotten fate by crying out to us for forgiveness, we shall turn our backs and hear your fading cries no more. May all your stars fade and be forgotten.

Time for your nurse shift, king of cuck.

Pretty soon they'll yell "Help me lugenpresse, validate me!" and the lugenpresse won't answer because they've been purged.

I don't understand. Now? How the fuck can you say now when you study classics?

She's the sister of Mark

Shut the fuck up, IM reddit scum.

The projection and lack of self awareness these shitlibs have is unbelievable, they seriously think they have an understanding of history that is coherent and accurate, and that WE are the lunatics. wow just wow fam, i can't even.

It's not even effective, as all of their "analysis" boils down to "they were racist/sexist/whatever and therefore bad, and therefore you are bad for trying to emulate them." Thank god these people have lost all cultural clout.

uncerchecked post

It's nice innit? they'll keeping making the exact same mistakes and failing to understand us as we rebuild all of society around them. Academia will be ours before I die you can count on that user.

I am presently studying classics. The problem with those in classics is that they do not live with the past but instead study it. Their interest in classics is not a lively and unprejudiced engagement but a retroactive archeological study. They begin from where they are, and never actually learn to love what they read on the terms of what they read. The whole enterprise is dead fodder for the intellectually small to masturbate over. Hence, those who study who classics, as is true for anyone who studies anything, is predominately liberal, not because the study itself is inherently liberal, but because our society is liberal and those who study are trapped in themselves and in their own society.

The difference between modern education and classical education is that in the latter you were supposed to become like those you read. You did not simply study authors to simply erect the most accurate reconstruction of a particular author's opinion. You studied them because it was generally thought that the person you studied had knowledge that was true, and that you should be and know what they were. Modern academia consists of nothing more than idle reconstructions for their own stake and petty argument. Academics are always themselves. They can take seriously nothing but themselves. They never leave themselves and consider seriously the lives and opinions of people who lived and thought much differently than them. They play around with ideas while never taking them seriously as ideas. They are foremost engaged in masturbation. In no other field would it be acceptable to study under a man who would not teach you to be become what you studied. If I were studying under a carpenter I would study carpentry to become a carpenter, yet if I am an academic I do not teach students who read Montaigne to become like Montaigne, and so Montainge himself is missed. Montaigne is a means to ends, which ends are nothing more than to teach the student to make reconstructions. This is like the much-hated art of sophistry, whose teachers would teach rhetoric without an object or end to that rhetoric. Academia has no real end directed towards the object of its study. Academics are the closest thing modern people have to sophists. There is nothing more that an Academic fears than true wisdom and virtue embodied in a man, or a man who takes Plato seriously.

Plato is generally considered the founder of western political philosophy, and he explicitly stated in the Republic that "protecting the blood" from pollution is ultimately the highest moral virtue. This kike doesn't even argue against that, it's just "look, goyim, we're here to detach you from your past and make you as rootless as us, except we'll be tied to our past through celebration of our various genocides and fake victimizations of our holidays, while your only mooring will be to the nation-wrecking lies of the kind that we're promoting by taking over your own ancient history." They struggle in the same way with the Founding Fathers, they're slave-owning bigots and hypocrites one moment and hyper-progressives who started a "nation of ideals" and "nation of immigrants" for shitskins all over the world to wreck the next.

She needs to hang

That's the plan. :^)

When someone's paws get too long and overly grabby, they usually get hacked off.

Let's send somebody clad as Diogenes to the headquarters of this jewish rag newspaper with a burning lantern to search for honest men with brains and see whatt turns up :^)

First timesomeonesaved my OC, feels pretty gud

Goys we gotta kick the 40K memes into hyper drive. Accepting Trump as just the president wont bring us to the stars.

Trump needs to aspire for far greater things. I'd like to see a manned mission to mars within his first 8 years.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

The internet has been horrible for jews. Used to be they could speak their mind amongst themselves and put on the mask for the goyim. On the internet though they act like they're always amongst friends so they barely try to hide under the doublespeak and have lost practice.

Fixed, this is the pile of fleas talking about how dogs are a thing of the past.

When your best friend and your worst enemy say the same thing, it's probably true.

GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

I dunno. I keep lookin at that and seein John Travolta. soooo glad it's not an animated gif.

This has the chance to backfire so spectacularly that anybody who actually tries it is probably a crypto nationalist. or so absurdly delusional that their only course of action if we ever actually won would be suicide

sorry, wanted to post the pic

God Emperor of Mankind!

The leftists are starting to realize that they are foul pigs wallowing in the slop of post-modernism; so they're trying to corrupt the past traditions of high art, so that they can't be compared to them.

This may seem unbelievable in modern times, but one of my European History profs., a woman no less, in college back in 2012, actually argued that Rome collapsed due to multiculturalism and letting too many foreigners in.

We had to read Empires and Barbarians, which argues the same concept, though not as overtly.

I actually recently in the past couple of years really got into Roman History, especially in the West, and you'd be surprised how many academic writers from top institutions like Cambridge and Yale readily admit Western Rome fell because of the stupid decision of constantly caving to the demands of the Goths and actually giving them land and protection within Roman bounds for protection from the Huns. And of course only decades after letting the Goths in, the Goths overthrow the Empire.

They fucked up 2 years ago and will never forget it even today

Fucking hell, capped.

White men can't even have their own culture according to these fucks.

That is the classic interpretation, according to Edward Gibbon. Internal factors such as Christianity (which openly promoted multiculturalism, Galatians 3:28) and external factors such as German migration. By the time the Germans had started to invade Rome was already multicultural and barely holding together due to a lack of unity. You were lucky to have a teacher like that, Peter Heather and Victor David Hanson are fighting the good fight for us. I had to read Peter Brown, who brushed shoulders with Foucault and other pseudo-intellectual pomo fags, they insist that it was "economic inequality" that led to decline, but hear this: they don't believe Rome ever really fell. The new study of "Late Antiquity", studying the period of 200 to 600, as well as the new study of "Early Modern period", studying 1300 to 1700, emphasize 'fluidity' 'agency' the ambiguity of borders, how everything is transformation. It's hippie bullshit. All they care about is wallowing in their own obscure bullshit. Postmodernism is killing the humanities.

faggot

it was mad max world. The only thing the remotely resembled order around the Mediterranean basin was the Byzantine and Islamic Empires. The Germanic tribes may have genuinely seen parts of the Roman state that they wished to keep (taxation, army, engineering etc.) but had neither the experience nor skill to keep any of it. The only thing "fluid" about the borders was constant warbands enslaving and pillaging areas.

the time between the Plague of the 1340s and the 30 Years War was some of the most needlessly violent times in European history. Borders were fluid because states could not control their own internal affairs. The Protestant-Catholic refugee crises of the 16th and 17th centuries were finally solved by the concept of self-determination and strong states across Europe

These people are stupid at best and anti-civilizational at worst

seriously, i have no idea who is saying what after that quote from Daryush “Roosh V” Valizadeh, whoevr that is.

Why, my good alt-right-sir, I crossed the very Styx to Atlantis this very morning in my slave galley for some ambrosia and nectar.

A e s t h e t i c
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

It's definitely both. What really drives me nut is the forcing sociological terms into every cranny of every book. "Fluidity" is what Germany's borders were like when it was fucking invading Poland. All this relativistic bullshit drives me up the wall.

The issue is that people do not think of history as a study that actually goes anywhere. All other studies that aren't a part of the humanities have an end point, or at least checkpoints. There is a practical reason to study. However, in fields of history, philosophy, etc. there is no longer a practical reason to learn as there used to be in the olden days. The reason that princes and nobility were taught history as they were still growing was so that they could understand how human society works. The people that would soon lead would know what succeeded and what failed and be able to apply that information to their life. History was a tool through which one could begin to understand human society. But today people do not go to University to learn history for practical uses. Most people end up minoring in history because they simply think it is interesting. And the people that major it only really have a chance to become a teacher or a professor. They do not apply the knowledge. Rather, they only exist to know history and pass it down in a short and easy-to-understand fashion. Modernism has desensitized people to their own history, regarding it as unimportant and simplifying it as much as possible (sometimes by sprinkling in half-truths and injecting it with "popular opinion"). Thus, we have become alienated from our ancestors and how they thought. Ancient knowledge is being thrown into the trash, and the ones who know it aren't using it at all; they only know it because their purpose is to know it and pass it on in paraphrased form. And this separation from our forefathers and their wisdom is one of the reasons for the insanity we see today. No longer are our leaders people who know the past and can apply it to the present. Instead, we are ruled by swindlers who earned their place by collecting debts from as many people as possible and messing around with formerly illegal interest rates (thanks economic liberalism for repealing all of those oh-so-unimportant usury laws, dumbasses) and their puppets who know about as much history as your average office secretary.

As a history major I assure you most of us aren't going to become professors, that's only a handful who bother with teaching, as a degree it has applicability towards most jobs via ability to compile and report information with an eye towards whatever might be deemed relevant, such as in insurance or your typical office job. It gives you freedom to go in multiple directions, which is nice, just for the first month or two out of college. You can't attain professorship without having put forth relevant and edgy scholarship, so you have to apply before you can teach yourself, however that consists, in most cases, of postmodern sophistry. You are right in the sense that History/Philosophy professors just regurgitate the leftist bullshit they've been taught, and worst part is they think they're the ones being critical. However you can still become the next Victor Davis Hanson and piss them all of because all they can do is whine about how sexist and racist you are.

Once upon a time women just sat around the house all day dreaming up ways to steal civilization from men. Then after they did it they put the men out of work and didn't think NEETs would do it right back to them?

What is this ever supposed to mean? One of those "History is on our side, you just have God" comments? We work daily to demolish the slave mentality that people like Zuckerberg work to instill in all people.

And holy shit, could this supposed academic write a single paragraph without multiple value judgments?

It's just value judgments all the way down. She doesn't even use half of the terms correctly, it is like she just has this set of words in her head that mean 'bad' and picks one at random to amplify any criticism in reference to people she doesn't know anything about other than through her own kikebart obsession.

Aren't they though? I don't see anyone else landing on the moon. Oh wait, that only happened because of a few black women. Thanks niggers!

Who ever would have thought my addiction to super Mario starting at 3 years old would lead to the collapse of modern liberal society.

Holy shit, kikes making money off the new "fad" who would have thought.

We'll take it all from them, all at once.

Give them nothing, and take from them–EVERYTHING.

Are they just masochists or are they deliberately trying to subvert the theory of classics by filling the curriculum with "see how many stronk womyn of color you can cherrypick from history"?

Even worse, they're using postmodern terminology and using new demarcations of history (late antiquity, 200-600) to turn the classics into a bunch of incomprehensible bullshit. They're trying to confuse out of the humanities.

This is literally the way things ought to be.

You answered your own question, my man.

How? How is it shallow? And how is the theory wrong? THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASSICS ARE OF WHITE MALES, YOU DUMB BIMBO KIKE. Sure there are a few women and Mussulmen sprinkled in between.

DAMNATIO AD BESTIAS
DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

Even a plebeian like me knows the Romans had the best punishments, especially for the kikeish and treacherous.

Underrated.

This actually shows how important it is we reclaim this field from the Marxists. As long as they are free to shame and destroy western history, the west will never leave its state of ethnomasochism.

THIS SHIT SHOULD BE ONE OF OUR TOP PRIORITIES

Fix society's view of history and you will cure a massive part of our current problems. You can see this by how intent they are on destroying it and making sure nobody can save it.

Kikes always do this. Constantly asserting that the things they dislike don't exist.
Palestinians aren't a real people.
Race is a social ontrust.

This has got to be the Jewiest sentence I have ever had the displeasure of reading in my entire academic career.

This retarded meme to pit men and women against eachother needs to end

why is everyone who disagrees with them a white male? I've encountered black, asians, and indians that are jumping on the "alt right" movement.

It's sad we have "experts" that only get into something just to discredit it.
Also I don't just like white man philosophy, Lao tsu and Confucius have some good points, Confucius is mainly bad, but Lao tsu is pretty good, Buddha has some good stuff too. Funnily enough all would hate liberals and this decadent society, but remember only racist white men are against unrestrained hedonism and consumerism, with people advocating for the government to arrest people for free speech.

If this is the caliber of the Zuck family then they're in for a big surprise. This essay is some painfully weak rubbish.

Fucking bingo. As usual the hysterical (((enemy))) reveals its weak point.

At the same time, we need to also focus on defunding and intellectually discrediting the "scammier" liberal arts fields as a whole, including women's studies, sociology and (((psychology))). The Japanese government has already started defunding the more superfluous humanities curricula at their most prestigious universities. Trump needs to start doing the same and simply say it is not in our national interest to waste the taxpayers' money on pseudo-intellectual charlatans. Let them fund their own bullshit privately.

It's pretty simple. Jewish women aren't attractive to European men, so they jealously try to demonize European men and all the unattractive women join in - asserting that they're dehumanized because they're not sexually attractive. Apparently humanization comes out of the end of a man's dick. But, their assertion relies on you believing the prejudice that a man only cares about females to the degree they're attractive. As if white men are going to treat a dumb hot woman like anything but the piece of meat she is. If she's smart and beautiful, then there's romance and love.

The issue, they say, is that a man should approach women non-sexually. Generally, they do, when they're married or not single. When single, they're looking for people to mate with. That's human sexuality. A young man wants to find a good baby bearer. This, to them, is totally "OPPRESSIVE" and "PIGGISH" because they do not want to be seen as only a romantic opportunity.

Well, some men aren't looking for female "friendship" and prefer to have male friends because they share masculine perspectives and can better understand each other. It's the same reason women have 'besties' that are female - or gay males.

A feminist lesbian already went undercover as a man and found out that "Men aren't pigs, they're just different and have different problems than women." to her astonishment.

This is why people like sh0e0nhead exist, who criticize retarded feminist 'sociology' which is mostly ran by Jewish men and Jewish women, who are guilty of 'othering' their host cultures and trying to make their 'othering' justified through universalizing their criticisms. All because the Christian religion, with its Pagan roots for the effective seduction of the lower class Hellenic man in ancient times, is incomprehensible to the Semite (Turkroaches included).

Othering the semite is a reciprocating affair, because the semite had no plans of ever assimilating into the European culture, religion or their values. Instead, they advanced a 'universalist' conception, or 'humanist' conception of values because it was the only effective means for themselves to remain distinct and justify being so, while also not being discriminated as an "other".

That Jews have maintained their Jewishness in all their host countries should be a testament to their commitment that they are unwilling to assimilate completely. Their ideological 'strength' can just as easily be interpreted as a gritty stubbornness to abandon their identity - the same grit one finds with a 'woman scorned'. Appropriate, then, that they determine their identity by the matrilinearity instead of patrilinearity.

The Jew becomes the sexual matrilinearity model competing with the sexual patrileanirty model. The 'overman' will be distinctly affirming of the full breadth of masculine and feminine pride, overcoming this reduction of human sexuality to that of a global system of governance where a bunch of Jewish men study scripture all day while letting/enabling their women to do whatever it is they please.

This conflict between matrilinearity and patrilinearity will enable the female to win out, by sheer mathematics. The Jewish man and his 'masculinity' is poisoned in this way. It seeks its own destruction, in the mind of the host nation - the men of the culture see this instinctively. They are correct: the Jew tries to advance this within their host culture. The Jew performs a deception by asserting that 'othering' them is unacceptable. Their othering is precisely what is needed by a host nation, because the Jew provides host to no one but other Jews.

The Jew will claim this is because they "can't" and it's the fault of people who "other" them. This, effectively, makes the presumption to be that their being "Jewish" must go unquestioned and not criticized on any basis which acknowledges the simple reality of them being "other".

The lie is: "I would stop being other or 'othering' of you, if you just become Jewish or you stop 'othering' me."

see

she's writing a book about it

we should start around Fall to discuss heavily the topic and make her book irrelevant

It's pretty simple. Jewish women aren't attractive to European men, so they jealously try to demonize European men and all the unattractive women join in - asserting that they're dehumanized because they're not sexually attractive. Apparently humanization comes out of the end of a man's dick. But, their assertion relies on you believing the prejudice that a man only cares about females to the degree they're attractive. As if white men are going to treat a dumb hot woman like anything but the piece of meat she is. If she's smart and beautiful, then there's romance and love.

The issue, they say, is that a man should approach women non-sexually. Generally, they do, when they're married or not single. When single, they're looking for people to mate with. That's human sexuality. A young man wants to find a good baby bearer. This, to them, is totally "OPPRESSIVE" and "PIGGISH" because they do not want to be seen as only a romantic opportunity.

Well, some men aren't looking for female "friendship" and prefer to have male friends because they share masculine perspectives and can better understand each other. It's the same reason women have 'besties' that are female - or gay males.

A feminist lesbian already went undercover as a man and found out that "Men aren't pigs, they're just different and have different problems than women." to her astonishment.

This is why people like sh0e0nhead exist, who criticize retarded feminist 'sociology' which is mostly ran by Jewish men and Jewish women, who are guilty of 'othering' their host cultures and trying to make their 'othering' justified through universalizing their criticisms. All because the Christian religion, with its Pagan roots for the effective seduction of the lower class Hellenic man in ancient times, is incomprehensible to the Semite (Turkroaches included).

Othering the semite is a reciprocating affair, because the semite had no plans of ever assimilating into the European culture, religion or their values. Instead, they advanced a 'universalist' conception, or 'humanist' conception of values because it was the only effective means for themselves to remain distinct and justify being so, while also not being discriminated as an "other".

That Jews have maintained their Jewishness in all their host countries should be a testament to their commitment that they are unwilling to assimilate completely. Their ideological 'strength' can just as easily be interpreted as a gritty stubbornness to abandon their identity - the same grit one finds with a 'woman scorned'. Appropriate, then, that they determine their identity by the matrilinearity instead of patrilinearity.

The Jew becomes the sexual matrilinearity model competing with the sexual patrileanirty model. The 'overman' will be distinctly affirming of the full breadth of masculine and feminine pride, overcoming this reduction of human sexuality to that of a global system of governance where a bunch of Jewish men study scripture all day while letting/enabling their women to do whatever it is they please.

This conflict between matrilinearity and patrilinearity will enable the female to win out, by sheer mathematics. The Jewish man and his 'masculinity' is poisoned in this way. It seeks its own destruction, in the mind of the host nation - the men of the culture see this instinctively. They are correct: the Jew tries to advance this within their host culture. The Jew performs a deception by asserting that 'othering' them is unacceptable. Their othering is precisely what is needed by a host nation, because the Jew provides host to no one but other Jews.

The Jew will claim this is because they "can't" and it's the fault of people who "other" them. This, effectively, makes the presumption to be that their being "Jewish" must go unquestioned and not criticized on any basis which acknowledges the simple reality of them being "other".

The lie is: "I would stop being other or 'othering' of you, if you just become Jewish or you stop 'othering' me."

That's exactly what they do. They cherry pick aberrations and one-offs then imply that was the norm. Then they use media to sell it to the idiot masses in shitty click bait stories and crap television programs. Here is a real example.

The point of doing this to the classics is to convince people western civilization was always the poz fest they made it today and that the last couple hundred years were the aberration. Evil white men seized our power and stole our herstory. Then went out to colonize and genocide the poor brown people but, we're here now to restore the world to how it was. This is seen over and over. Look at the battlefield 1 shit they pulled. You would think niggers fought WWI by themselves. Look at ada lovelace who they give credit to as the first computer programmer. It's been proven she just ripped off Charles Babbage who had written that shit years before. They manufactured a progressive story, now they use lovelace to push muh women in tech bullshit. It's what they do, it's all they do.

I blame Ben. Ben's a wall-eyed cuck who talks about building satellites but literally has no clue what Plan 9 From Bell Labs is or does.

Jesus Christ what a troglodyte, no wonder it's bisexual on the other hand, all women more or less are

Fucking drama-queens.

drama-queers

i-it's like they had experience from another event to rewrite history

That's mainly the reason why they kvetch at cuckservatives and libertarianism, because they think that it's a slippery slope to nazism. When in reality, far-right beliefs manifest from how individuals notice the ineffectiveness and contradictions of liberalism.

Equality is fundamentally flawed because no one believes in it, including liberals implicitly think that it's bullshit. There's numerous examples of this occurring. Liberals don't want refugees and illegal immigrants to be treated with the same level of scrutiny as legal immigrants. Additionally, they downplay constant acts of Islamic terrorism, but go into full-alert when a fringe movement uses Greek statues.

They've always done this. They pick white inventors who were 1/8 or 1/4 black, later labeling them as completely "black inventors". Liberals can only prove their horseshit through dishonesty.

Someday we're going to hang these people.

Getting real tired of your "irony" jews.

And they are the first to accuse you of lawyering. SJW's always project.

People who don't buy into the "muh white godess" meme

And our nazi pepes are only memes.

:^)

Everyone understands now that they work all the same, isn't it great when the enemy uses your weapons?

I'm willing to bet she can't even read Greek or Latin.

MRA, PUA, MGTOW, Masculinists, Fags and HoneyBadgers

How many thread do we need to have about this bitch ?

Proof? snuffvideo of the kobs lvl up Raina Punjab showed in the CCXP

Chekd

Is Mario redpilled?
nytimes.com/2016/12/22/opinion/super-mario-runs-not-so-super-gender-politics.html

recode.net/2016/12/16/13984628/super-mario-run-gender-stereotypes

A really fat guy

Fuckerberg is already calling for it across education. There was a thread up about it.

How dare you think you have a right to exist! So VIOLENT! OMG! #SeeSomeThingSaySomething

>>>/tumblr/

"Alt-Right" is a term used to subvert our values I agree but, she's obviously talking about people like us in a "big-tent" kind of way.

Most classical authors would rather see the author of this article dead than alive

aka kill your baby because you're a uber slut abomination.

DAY OF THE ROPE BITCH

Can someone give a TL:DR of this stupid bitch?

I stopped reading after second post

Please, please, please be true!

Pointing out that author of article is Mark Doucheberg's sister.

People have been saying for years that videogames will corrupt the youth and destroy civilization.
I guess they were finally right.

A mighty kek to you, sir!

what's that/.>?

Heavy, but would.

So I guess Ms. Fuckerberg would be a good person to end dispute over whether or not Socrates was black.

KYS. Why post this garbage? This is a NatSoc board.

We don't have enough crosses or men named titus for all of this absolutely jewish shit.

Look, I know the Fuhrer was great, but he was no Augustus, and had no intention of being Augustus. But hey, thanks for the compliment.

it's not a slope. it's a cliff.

mostly because that's how things are.

she'll probably do what the we wuz crowd does.

she'll hand pick people like sappho or hypatia which also allow to talk about how evil and repressive christians are, which jews just love to do, despite the fact that if westerners had let rabbis have their way other jews would have never been able to read other books other than jewish religious books and only in certain occasions so cultural marxism or just regular marxism would likely not even exist and shiet and she'll try to pass everyone who happened to be born in africa or eastern turkey for a nigger or a turkroach despite being ethnically and culturally greek,

can you explain to me why you want the future to be like 40k? I sincerely don't get it; it seems like a nightmare.

dunno why sage is always in my name slot

it became a nightmare because there were actual chaos gods who fucked things up.

And yet Caesar completely BTFO germanic tribes and gave King Nicomedes gay sex.
What more would you want?

good book, that one.

every now and then she comes up with some old feminist drivel, but it's usually defeated by her own findings and she has the intellectual honesty to admit it.

ewwww.

She herself provides the finest possible illustration of your point,in the previous bloody line:
This roach cannot even bring itself to acknowledge that Western Civilisation even exists (other than as a stick with which to beat the race that makes this thing, and it's tribe, feel so terribly envious).

Think about that for a second: this supposed academic of the Western classics cannot bear to write the name of the civilisation that spawned them without the use of dismissive inverted commas.

Another typical (((Zuckerberg))), as we are all too aware.

They also enjoyed complete control of discourse via the mass media that they own so much of (and spiritually/intellectually they own it all).

you still didn't answer my question

returnofkings.com/109049/mark-zuckerbergs-sister-and-other-feminist-typists-continue-to-obsess-over-us

Its not ok to be gay. Please leave.

user, how do you know that's not already the universe you live in?

He doesn't literally want the entire 40K setting to be reality you retardo. He's saying he wants humanity to expand to other planets, with the God-Emperor at the forefront.

Let me get this straight.

They spent decades teaching directionless almost-adults and handed out degrees that only qualify you to work in a coffee shop that's a half-step better than the Starbucks on every street corner. They recontextualized history itself and managed, by association, to destroy the credibility of actually caring about the ancient writing of the past. They voted for identity politics and lost.

And only now are they finding a use for all those Roman Literature Master's Degrees they handed out?

What if they noticed us noticing the possibility of their existence?

Get the fuck off my board.

He just blew the Celts. The Germanics came and saved Rome later.

We aren't but that's what the faggots are lumping us fashy goys together under, identity politics is a good means of control.

well put

I expect more articles promoting a commie interpretation of ancient texts to come out, since they've probably noticed that a lot of twitter arguments over foundational philosophy usually end up in being told to read ancient classics.

They are idiots missing the fundamentals. They are kvetching about the Classics because they think it's yet another field we want to capture, without much thought as to why. They think that our suppositions about culture and history are imaginary and that the interest in the field is superficial.

They either don't want to admit or don't even realize that the Classics, starting with Homer and ending on Thomas Aquinas, are exclusively about white man's history and civilization. They missed it because everyone thought that Classics are this dusty field for old men to read and research, missing things like Rhetoric of Aristotle and Cicero, Stoicism of Marcus Aurelius and Seneca, writings of Caesar or intellectual canon of Fathers of the Church and Platonism. They missed the Classics because they never understood us and failed to see that Classics in their entirety were always the source for our ideas and movement, not just recently.

These are our intellectual legacy which are grounded purely in reason (but not the "question everything"enlightenment kind) and affirm the idea of an objective reality with objective moral values and objective standards of beauty and behavior. This is literally an antidote to Marxism and is poisonous to their minds. Adoption of such ideals ends only with mental breakdown for them because of cognitive dissonance and truth clashing with fantasies instilled in them through indoctrination.

I'm afraid the throne already has a king.
The kingdom of heaven is his. And he's super duper pissed off right now.

Fucking hell that is a salt mine and a half. Why are they still whinging about it three goddamn years later? It was barely even a victory on our part, they still have an iron hold on the MSM and Trump's election is our first real victory so far.

I think it damaged them more than they let on. GG wasn't really that significant but it was a catalyst and opened many young eyes to the jew.

My dad had interest in the show until Rollo slaughtered his own people. Completely ruined any taste for it.
We're directly descended from the Chief of Staff of William the Conquerer
In turn, we may or may not be related to the actual Rollo who established Normandy

To be entirely fair, if the term is understood as an umbrella covering everyone angry, politically incorrect and to the "right" (whatever the fuck that even means) of the GOP then we're certainly included. The fact that the term is cancerous bullshit that we actively dissociate ourselves from has no bearing on that fact.

Gamergate killed their cat, raped them and gave them PTSD.

You know how kikes hate to let shekels go to waste. Why spend money creating a new strawman when you already have the good goyim conditioned to salivate with hate when they hear the word "GamerGate"?

Gamergate is responsible for the weaponized autism, charisma and tech-savvy that got Trump elected and has been tearing the progressive status quo a new asshole. It essentially acted as a crash course in contemporary cultural Marxism for millions of young white men and put their finely-honed capacity for disruption at the disposal of literal Nazis - and many more kept going down the rabbit hole and became more than allies. If the various boards of the various chans were like the scattered Mongol tribes then Gamergate was Ghengis Khan.

the whore riding the red beast? what a qt tho

It started a lot of people down the path to our side of the fence. They had it forced into their vision, for the first time in their lives for many of them, the truths of the left.

That feminism isnt about freedom of choice, as many "GGers" were women who partook in those "bad games," but to the left even they should not have the freedom to play games as sexy women or gun happy men or w/e else, and that defying the group think of feminists on even a single issue was treason to them and grounds for doing all they can to destroy you regardless of your sex.. they didnt care about any of it, only their agenda, which brings up the next thing they saw

That they ONLY care about their agenda, and they will do all that they can (even far beyond what is necessary) to destroy you. Attacking your source of income, your friends, your family, your social connections. They will go after you with a bloodlust these people had never seen before, and for what? The crime of holding a different opinion on a relatively insignificant subject, something as trivial as tits in video games. And they wouldnt even listen to what you had to say.. which is the NEXT thing they saw

That no matter the argument presented, their stance did not change, but more importantly they refused to accept ANY information (no matter how factual) that refuted any point they made or drew any of their statements into question. To them it simply did not exist, or was not "worth" addressing. They would rant and rave and go all about the topic, but NEVER would they address your valid points no matter how many times you stated them.

And the media was complicit in it. They didnt care about facts or truth. They didnt care to get the opposite side of the story or paint the picture objectively. No, they cared only about the agenda and ad revenue, so they made the most click baity titles possible and painted GGers as some form of internet rape club, they ignored reality, they ignored objections, they ignored facts, they ignored the actions of leftists entirely and painted them as victims regardless of what they did or who they hurt. The media was complicit in it all, pushing a narrative and agenda that was completely divorced from reality, and many of those GGers were directly hurt or lost friends because of it, and again for what? The high crime of opposing a SINGLE pet issue of feminists who refused to even fully learn about the subject before making a snap judgment about all involved.

Oh and on that losing friends bit? They learned that no matter how "good" you were, you were an evil wretch that must be destroyed if you dont tow their progressive line and agree with them at all times on all subjects. Many of them had friends who turned on them and attacked them ruthlessly. And despite trying to explain the situation to them, they wouldnt listen, they simple snarled and bared their teeth and jumped in for another attack.

They saw the truth, for the first time, just how awful the left is. They couldnt ignore it, they couldnt avoid it, they could not unsee it.

And the media brings up that specter constantly still for two reasons. The first, is to rile up the sect of SJWs and co who were "battling" them, to lump every group in with one they hated and fought, to draw connections to them and make them immediately hate and attack all those other labels just as hard. And the second, is to try to scare GGers who havent already fully moved to the right or who tried to move back to the left, that they will always have this hanging over their head, that they're "as ebul as dem nahtzees!" and that if they dont want the left and their "friends" to hate them even more, then they'll fall in line like good little goyim.

Its all very amusing to watch. Because while psychologically it is sound to subtly draw these connections for less obvious reasons. it ALSO is massively ineffective. Because those who moved to the right, arent going back. Those who were on the right before are simply laughing at these idiots for bringing up this boogeyman constantly. And those on the left ALREADY hate all of those groups and dont need the lines connected for them. Meanwhile, it does make some less than fully leftists look at it and question the writers sanity for drawing connections between almost completely unrelated groups, which really only opens MORE eyes to their stupidity.

They're trying, and failing, to manipulate people even more. And they still dont understand that this is what cost them this election and the cultural climate being on their side in the first place. They pushed to hard, so their response? PUSH EVEN HARDER. Brilliant fucking play.

Of course they never mention the reason for our antisemitism, homophobia, transphobia, etc.
Because they know it would redpill normies.

damn

?

Good read. Pitty Kikepidia paints them as heros.

That's Lady Godiva, I believe.

Classics is not just the study of whites. A great of the people you study are, and you certain do not study any blacks, but a great deal are also Semites or Syriacs and some Arabs.These groups may, save the Arabs, have been pale, certainly paler than much of the populations there now thanks to those same Arabs, they are not Europeans. These people belonged to antique culture, not European culture. Europe as an entity does not exist until the middle ages and this was only thanks to the Church. Antique culture is the spur of the European, but they are not identical.

Rome accepted barbarian immigration, but tried to distribute them, to force them to integrate. Many of the barbarian refugees converted to Christianity to become more Roman.

The problem came when tons of barbarian refugees grouped at the border, asked for refuge, started starving because the Romans stalled on distributing them and feeding them, and then started rioting.

It's almost bizarre how analogous it is to Europe's refugee crisis. They're trying to distribute refugees, even to small towns to try to integrate them. Europe doesn't have the necessary infrastructure and funds to feed and care for them. Many countries outright refused their share of immigrants, forcing them into Germany.

And worst of all, modern refugees outright refuse to convert or assimilate. In fact, they assimilate into the leftist anti-civilizational coalition. Rome at least wanted their immigrants to pretend to be Roman. We've lost all sense of what it means to be European.

Baka move

What's great is the GG thread on Holla Forums is just a few waifufags who occasionally talk about politics. They hardly do anything these days.

It's a "too many monkeys" problem.

I was discussing this with my grandma during the holidays. Part of the problem is that these countries do nothing to actually encourage them to assimilate, and actually encourage them to group together (like that thread a few weeks ago where they were talking about this one place in the UK where a lot of the people in it thought the UK was a Muslim country since they were never really exposed to the rest of the UK). Look at all of these places where they don't want to learn the native language (the US with Spanish, Canada with all of the various Asian languages, etc.) but want everything to instead cater to them; like their religions getting special privileges but they don't like it when the native religions do, etc.

The entire system is -whether intentionally or not- designed for takeover. Freedom of speech is allowed except when it's critical of certain groups, the media reports things as long as it doesn't hurt certain groups, etc. The paradox of freedom is that it allows you to do/be almost anything, but it allows others to be free to take that away from you if you allow it - but in these cases, the state is allowing for it, and actually enforces measures to make sure that it does.

She first dated a nigger and now a jew. Both him and her are leftards who just like to make fun of SJW. Shoe panders to neckbeards for fews hence the muh men's rights.

this

Gas all kikes
No exceptions

In most of the societies people like to bring up homosexual relationships it wasn't 'Normal', it was basically older men raping the newer younger groups sent to live alongside them during military service or what not.

No one paid too much attention to the people doing the dicking but you couldn't say you liked getting fucked and be taken seriously in society at any time and of course it would be expected to take a woman as well.

You know when someone starts off an article insulting their imaged spectre of an opponents intelligence with no basis or backing that they're projecting harder than a movie theatre.

Literally "Critical Theory it until nothing means anything and you win by default."

You don't need intermediaries like this woman, there are so many good translations of the major works (and this is coming from someone who studied Latin), that you can just pick up the primary sources and make up your own mind.

Anyway, Classical Greece and Rome are the foundation of Western Civilization. When someone asks you what you mean by the "West", you say you mean Europe and Nations founded by the European diaspora. When they ask you why you don't include North Africa and the Near East, you mention it's because they passed out of Occidental control with the rise of the Ummayyad Caliphate's conquests. When they ask you what Western Civilization is, or what connection we have to the Ancient Greeks you answer:

1) Roman Law.
2) Christianity, primarily Catholicism and Orthodoxy and their offshoots.
3) Greek thought and its offshoots (all of western philosophy pretty much).
4) Classical art and its offshoots.

Equip yourself with the same spiel that people like her equip SJWs with. When they've exhausted their instruction set, they just self-destruct anyway.

I'm dumb and even I can tell how dumb this bitch is. Jews can usually fake it at least.

Present generation of Jews comparatively mediocre. Extremely verbally dexterous kike lawyer reproduces to produce third-rate bloggers like Joe Bernstein. Many such cases. Sad!

Students demand Plato, Descartes and other white philosophers be dropped from curriculum

http:// news.nationalpost.com/news/world/students-demand-plato-descartes-and-other-white-philosophers-be-dropped-from-curriculum

archive.is/JMwBK