Prince Charles Urges Brits To Think Of Muhammad This Christmas, Speaks Out Against ‘Aggressive Popul

Prince Charles Urges Brits To Think Of Muhammad This Christmas, Speaks Out Against ‘Aggressive Populism’

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/22/britains-heir-throne-speaks-aggressive-populism/
archive.is/N4CoQ

Other urls found in this thread:

scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/157/index.do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you thought about Mohamed this Christmas, britkikes?

Bong here

Just a reminder that this retard wanted his qt3.14/10 Diana dead so he could marry a fucking horse called Camilla.
He also goes to bed with a teddy bear and like to talk to plants.

He doesn't represent us at all Holla Forums

You have to lynch your entire royal family and replace them

Isn't this were he killed all the Jewish men and boys and raped all the women and girls.

The Eternal Bong

I reject republicanism. At the head of races, above the elite, there is Monarchy. Not all monarchs have been good. Monarchy, however, has always been good. The individual monarch must not be confused with the institution of Monarchy, the conclusions drawn from this would be false. There can be bad priests, but this does not mean that we can draw the conclusion that the Church must be ended and God stoned to death. There are certainly weak or bad monarchs, but we cannot renounce Monarchy. The race has a line of life. A monarch is great and good, when he stays on this line ; he is petty and bad, to the extent that he moves away from this racial line of life or he opposes it. There are many lines by which a monarch can be tempted. He must set them all aside and follow the line of the race. Here is the law of Monarchy.

That's what inbreeding does to you, user. Any resemblance to jews is only (((pure coincidence))).

I guess Mohamed did at least one good thing

I don't have an appropriate reaction image to that.

Diana was cucking him.

He really looks like a kike.

caring about "muh royal family" is what is making nige leave us

The UK has been talking about getting rid of the monarchy for decades. They only serve as a tourist selling point and the only one who does anything significant is the queen, of which will die soon anyway.

This

Only after he treated her like shit and divorced her.

Price William is next in line to the throne. The public mock Charles constantly and never really forgave him for Diana. And Harry has got a dose of jungle fever of late.

Can you really blame her?

the fuck is wrong with his fingers? water retention for kidney disease or something?

At least it wasn't Harry?

they wheel these crusty old royals out every year & they always say something retarded. i feel embarrassed.

Yes, because she was fucking Arab shitskins. She deserved to die.

Mountbatten-Windsors truly bringing disgrace in all things.

a slut

she also cucked him with a mud

tbh we should kill liz and crown pauline "please explain" hanson as the queen of the commonwealth

He represents Britain pretty well. Britain's been a shithole for a very long time, starting with the side you picked in WW2.

Uh, bro, you might wanna check yourself.

Sounds like he's a perfect representation of modern Britain.

boomers pls die

The royals parrot whatever inane consensus is prevailing in parliament, and otherwise look after their own interests. They sloughed off their own family name and took "Windsor" so that they'd sound more English, and will no doubt do whatever they can to maintain themselves as a fount of prestige. The only one resembling even an iota of traditional royalty Is Harry. Charles is a droopy dog fag and would be more at home in a cuckshed than a palace.

Any chance of this family being on "our" side is gone. They are without a doubt part of the agenda against nationalism, against whites and against our universal happiness and prosperity. They have to go. Monarchy works when the royals fight for their people, not when they lay down and beg their people to let the invaders in.

Why think of them at Christmas? Are you trying to insult the religion of pieces? Not a very progressive or tolerant monarch in this current year.

smh
off with his head tbh 💯

Think about him penetrating your buttocks.

We have achieved Max Cuck.

The Eternal Bongistani.

It's no wonder there's been talk of skipping over this cuck in the royal line of succession.

Prince William and Prince Harry know first hand what it's like to deal with the "religion of peace".

Some drawfag should meme this into a comic.

that's because he is

the entire english aristocracy down to minor nobles is interbred with jews

harry? the one dating a nigger?

Good. William seems like the better option.

That's real? Edward VIII had to abdicate for marrying an American and this is acceptable?

The funny thing is that this guy is actually a descendent of (((Mohammed))), (((Abraham)))) and (((others))). The "royal family" is long time globalist scum. Only literal assburgers have any consideration for monarchy.

If you have any fondness for rotschild-clown pedophiles, agressively expensive to taxpayers, who presided over the implementation of the foundations of globalism at the cost of their country and the blood of millions of white anglos and other europeans, you may not realize it yet, but you are acting like a cuck.

And I can add that the reason they have kept these clowns, in Britain specifically, is Hebrew occultism.

Muhammad who? It's the most popular name in the world. Are we supposed to think about all Muhammads?

(((one post)))

I do know that the royals are peado's from a family friend who worked in the police force.
Where's the evidence their jewish puppets?

Just knock it off tbh

Harry is porking a sheeboon. Only the Queen and the Duke are not cucks and they'll be gone soon. RIP the royal family.

Yeah no. Akbars are a major religion. Britain alone has many towns were everyone is Muhammad. That fucking liar should've been guillotined long ago.

time for based republicanism

fuck you cuck.

Yep, she was trash.

Just another anglokike

There are still Zoroastrians?

Is there a bigger cuck than Prince Charles? I mean he got cucked by a commoner for a fucking sandnigger

How did based Phillip's genes produce this cuck?

very few. Most of them are probably in the mountains of Iran and Afghanistan where the Islamists can't get to them easily.

They actually all live in India now, but based on the ones I know they are the palest skin poos
in loo

I can't imagine he's ever actually cum in Camilla's cunt. It must look like Shepherd's Pie.

Honestly, I think he's just a byproduct of our current sociopolitical zeitgeist. European royalty used to have a responsibility to be role models for the citizens of their nations. After the sexual revolution happened, it became normal for everyone (including authority figures) to engage in unrestricted hedonism as long as they kept it semi-private.

Interesting. Did they move there during the partition of India or something?

Harry is the true savior tf the UK monarchy

Freddie Mercury was one.

It was less "She's American" and more "She's been divorced twice before and is a total whore"

The inbreeding has finally caught up with him and he's gone full retard. May Elizabeth live long enough to keep this cuck out.

Is this fucking retard seriously going to inherit the throne when Elizabeth dies? He's the Eternal Anglo as a living person.

English monarcucky is a religious thing, based on "divine right to rule". If they run out of christcucks, which they are, they need a replacement to maintain legitimacy. Hence Charlieboy and his "defender of faiths" bs.

Non-bongs don't know, but the monarchy was on thin ice about after diana, republicanism was 50%+ for a time, with open talk of a royal downsizing or even a referendum under the Blair government. Everyone hates charles, and most want to skip him. His ecofreak shit is insufferable. They have been saved by the new blood and babbees, but if william doesn't keep his gob shut, it's over.

You bloody well what Charles?

I don’t think I have heard anyone make the case for Mohammed having “fled” in order to secure the freedom of worship for his followers. Without exaggeration I can state that this is a new angle I have never heard presented and it is fucking insane and quite literally the opposite of every written account including that of Mohammed himself.

Mohammed was a fucking proud warlord, he didn’t flee anywhere he slaughtered his way across the map and forced all those in his way to capitulate and if they didn’t he snuffed them out. He was such a brutal and audacious fellow that he went as far as to send word ahead to just about every ruler (with a notable exception of the Chinese) he knew of and told them to bend the knee.

This is beyond the usual weak pathetic poz’d up normalfag claiming Islam as a “religion of peace” this is total insanity.

This is what Prince Charles actually said, you fucking retards.

In London recently I met a Jesuit priest from Syria. He gave me a graphic account of what life is like for those Christians he was forced to leave behind. He told me of mass kidnappings in parts of Syria and Iraq and how he feared that Christians will be driven en masse out of lands described in the Bible. He thought it quite possible there will be no Christians in Iraq within five years. Clearly, for such people, religious freedom is a daily, stark choice between life and death.

The scale of religious persecution around the world is not widely appreciated. Nor is it limited to Christians in the troubled regions of the Middle East. A recent report suggests that attacks are increasing on Yazidis, Jews, Ahmadis, Baha’is and many other minority faiths. And in some countries even more insidious forms of extremism have recently surfaced, which aim to eliminate all types of religious diversity.

We are also struggling to capture the immensity of the ripple effect of such persecution. According to the United Nations, 5.8 million MORE people abandoned their homes in 2015 than the year before, bringing the annual total to a staggering 65.3 million. That is almost equivalent to the entire population of the United Kingdom.

And the suffering doesn’t end when they arrive seeking refuge in a foreign land. We are now seeing the rise of many populist groups across the world that are increasingly aggressive towards those who adhere to a minority faith.

All of this has deeply disturbing echoes of the dark days of the 1930s. I was born in 1948 – just after the end of World War II in which my parents' generation had fought, and died, in a battle against intolerance, monstrous extremism and an inhuman attempt to exterminate the Jewish population of Europe. That, nearly seventy years later, we should still be seeing such evil persecution is, to me, beyond all belief. We owe it to those who suffered and died so horribly not to repeat the horrors of the past.

Normally, at Christmas, we think of the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I wonder, though, if this year we might remember how the story of the Nativity unfolds – with the fleeing of the Holy Family to escape violent persecution. And we might also remember that when the Prophet Mohammed migrated from Mecca to Medina, he did so because he, too, was seeking the freedom for himself and his followers to worship.

Whichever religious path we follow, the destination is the same - to value and respect the other person, accepting their right to live out their peaceful response to the love of God.
That’s what I saw when attending the consecration of the Syriac Orthodox Cathedral in London recently. Here were a people persecuted for their religion in their own country, but finding refuge in another land and freedom to practise their faith according to their conscience.

It is an example to inspire us all this Christmastime.

No it's not

No it wasn't

Yes, total horseshit I have never heard uttered before. Where did he get this idea? It must be a fabrication from his imagination.

UK Doesn't get shit on enough. It's a hole.

We are a glorified Prison island; we can’t do anything about it. If you are a burger then you have rights that would see me as a bong imprisoned for the rest of my life.

We don’t vote on, get consulted on or like anything that happens. We can shut up and live in total misery or we can be thrown in a Muslim controlled prison and be tortured until the merciful release of death.

Fuck you.

Well Mohammad did flee to Medina with his because the arabs in Mecca would have killed him for blaspheming the ancient tribal gods. There he made common course with the local jews who were the actual people to write the Quran and then waged a war of conquest and forced conversion on Mecca. Typical muslim crap, religious freedom until they have the numbers to overwhelm you.

the royals are a bunch of inbred useless traitors. add em to the rope list.

Ok, I understand that but it is unfair to suggest that he represents the fleeing of persecution when 99.9% of the violent persecution in his life was done by him.

His whole meme is as a conqueror, accepted, celebrated and emulated by his followers to this day.

The Medina thing is very commonly used as propaganda about how muslims are a tolerant people who respect other faiths. I'm surprised you've never run into it and I wish I lived somewhere that unpozzed.

He is a traitor to my country. He appeases the people who throw gays off buildings, behead adulterers, have 'honour' killings, throw acid in young womens' faces. The cruelty of Islam is terrible. Prince Charles is a traitor to the British people. I really do not wish him to be head of state of UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Gibraltar, Bermuda, and loads of other nations. But when my Queen dies, then he's in line.

Know this: Christianity is the most persecuted religion. Charles is an apologist for Islam.
Some examples: the Holy Bible is banned in most Muslim countries. Apostasy; converting to Christianity or any other faith is a capital offence in many Muslim countries. I lived in Saudi Arabia and saw utter brutality. I also lived and worked in Indonesia. It was very similar. Aceh province has shariah law. They beat women in public. And the crowd cheers.
Due process, representaion, trial by jury, property rights, habeas corpus, presumption of innocence, standards of proof, mean nothing in Muslim countries.

None of that applies to the jug eared cunt who represents my country. We used to hang traitors. There's a place in my village called 'Gallgate'. It is where the gallows stood. It means 'gallows street'. You could have your neck stretched for stealing some bread. It just has some flowers there now.

pic.

Maybe it’s just because Muslims are a protected class in my country and feel no need to try and defend their position because my Government does that for them. Muslims can fly ISIS flags outside parliament and be protected by the police whilst holding rallies calling for the death of those same police officers.

Why are Bonnie Prince Charlies fingers so girthy.

I mean, they are freakishly so.

pic related

That's right. Like the old saying goes, "'Keep the ugly muz pederast' in 'Christmas.'"

His grandfather would beat the fuck out of him for that bullshit…and he'd probably be so angry, he'd forget his training with Captain Barbosa and stutter while he did it.

quick, someone post that picture of him getting poked in the chest by a Rothschild.

Trump is a boomer.

Fuck the (((Royals))))

I still wonder why we allow these bloody norman dolts live in the first place

Apart from the fact he was recorded saying his fantasy was to be one of her tampons.

I swear the part of my tax that pays for the royal family is really well spent, I'd give more if I could, well worth it.

You know this scumbag is all about the cheese pizza.

He wrote once that he wished to come back as a virus after he died and kill everyone ffs.

HOLY FUCK YES THE TIME HAS COME. FUCK THE UK AND IT'S KIKE LOVING, COAL BURNING MONARCHY. NUKE THEM INTO A BARREN LUMP OF BASALT.

The Restoration was a mistake.

America's military should for into an new Grande Armée to spread freedom across the globe. It was communism's goal the whole time. We were propaganda cucked into not doing it ourselves.

I sympathise with you euros. Especially the UK and Germans. You seem to get hit really hard with the post WW2 multicultural propaganda.

and rumour is that she converted to islam to marry dodi. There's a good reason that the queen will only step down when she's 6ft under.

Please explain, I missed this apparently.

It's never too late to guillotine these parasites like God intended.

I am the true heir to the Throne of Albion!

They are actually from hamburg

Kämpfe dich frei

The most dangerous animal is the one that has been backed into a corner

Wasn't it the Jews that told him to leave?

no the zoroastrians fled to india from persia during the islamic conquest of persia and settled along the west coast of india.

Can Queen Elizabeth anoint one of his sons directly so he can never be king?
Would be hilarious if she outlasts him too.

How can Brits forget Muhammad? Their London mayor is a paki and there are mosques all over the place. The most popular name in London is Mohammed. He should have said "Don't forget the Ottoman Empire"

You are so so wrong. The royal family is more powerful than you could possibly imagine. Want to know more? Pick up some law books. Ask yourself why it is when you steel a car in Vancouver, Canada the court case is Her Majesty The Queen VS Mr. Joe Bloggs and why a Crown Prosecutor is the one bringing the case before the judge.

muh aesthetic traditions?

scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/157/index.do

Furthermore, ask yourself why the guy to Trump's right (to the left of Trump in the pic) with the best seat in the house in this pic is a Knight of the British Empire and one of the international banking heads.

lol. It's just tradition boy, It's hollow.

British Empire doesn't exist anymore. Said title is a relic. The Rothschild's still have use for the Monarchy however.

BLAME CROMWELL FOR BRINGING THE JEWS BACK TO ENGLAND

The prophet of Islam was a pedophile.

The religion is tailor made for inbred goat fuckers.

The Muslim vision of heaven is raping virgins.

Wherever it spreads terrorism is sure to follow.

Ignorant some?

You don't know about the Crown, The Commonwealth, The Royal Lieutenants, the office of Sherrif, the Royal ascent of all laws that pass The House of Commons, The Magna Carta, and have clearly never studied law.

This "the royal family are just for tourism" meme is getting really old and outdated.

no you're not, you post weebtrash cancer made by foreign turdskins from the east, you are a race traitor and a failure, kill yourself.

He'd probably shake his grandson's hand on a jolly job well done

Okay, Charlie boy, I'm thinking of Mohammed.

Mohammed is still dead.

Am I doing this right?

It's commemorated as Hijra. Mohammed and his followers had to leave because of their rivals - the Quraysh, a tribe comrpised of clans to one of which Mohammed himself belonged - who dominated Mecca at that time and controlled the Kaaba. The later Umayyads were actually members of Mohammed's main rivalry clan of the Quraysh tribe.

The Queen owns like 1/3 of the land on planet earth. Property tax in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, ect is rent payment to the royally owned banks and governments.

You are a peasant who never really owns your property, you rent it from her.

The queen also holds veto power of legislation in all of the former colonies, and does occasionally exercise it when it effects royal property or economic holdings. Look into her Canadian vetos.

BP, British Petroleum, Royal Dutch Shell ect she owns much of those companies.

The royal European families figured out that ruling over the goyim was easier if they thought they were free and independent.

B-b-but when we do it it's because of our Jew-run government! When you do it it's because you are subhuman Anglos!

I used to respect the institution, but given how much of a travesty they are, Windsors are just degenerates. Are there any decent monarchies left in Europe?

Prince Charles should shut his inbred mouth

Exactly! This guy gets it.

Most Americans are blissfully unaware of the fact that all of their law comes from England and the British Empire.
Judge, act, Sherrif, court setting, all of it.

The average Brit doesn't know where the power is either.

Monarchy works in extended tribes and clans where everyone is related and keep the fuckers accountable. Other than that monarchy is pure shit.

Do You Feel In Charge?

I haven't read the thread, I just want to make a low energy post
It has literally billions of followners you old Cuck, fuck you

Fuck the Crown.

I guess it's good to know that even members of royalty can be fucking retarded. I can't wait for the 2030s/2040s where we see fascism return and come back in America so we can clean the shit out of our streets and liberate the last 30 or 40 whites left Ino Europe.

This. Didn't he and his followers also attack trade caravans? Something that unconscionable uncivilized in those times (even for an Arab).

Where is the happy Hanukkah message from the Prince? Is this another shoah?

Pic related. The GCHQ puzzle book just released.

Is Harry cucking his brother, "collaborating" on little charity projects with his wife?

ffs

The fuck are you talking about? He replaced the king that abdicated the throne in order to marry a divorced woman who could play dick like a Stradivarius.

Its time to impale this kikeish monarchy with the rest of the muhammads, im sure another more worthy monarch will arise in the act.

Study history, kikes would never have been able to settle in Europe period without the explicit protection and support of the monarchs.

What the fuck are you talking about?

They were in Europe before Christian monarchs even existed, some were even granted citizenship in the Roman Empire.They were kicked out of England in the late 13th century and only brought back in after Cromwell. In the late 15th Isabella of Spain and Ferdinand of Aragon signed the Alhambra Decree expelling the kikes that were brought in by the Muslims. (Atheist and Republican) Revolutionary France was the first country in Europe to grant emancipation, citzenship and rights to their jewish population.

She's not only a nigger, she literally grew up in the ghetto. Also, actress = prostitute. It's hilariously ridiculous.

M'hamhead fled because nobody believed his crap - those were the early days when he had to preach "peace" because he had few followers. As soon as he got his militia of cult fanatics, they broke their pledges of peace and began the "convert or be killed" method of proselytizing that led to the capture of much loot and bloodshed. Anybody who calls M'hamhead a "prophet" has shit for brains. Prince Charlie is infatuated with Islam because it takes an ambiguous stance regarding faggotry.

So much for being a defender of the Anglican faith.

What a time to be alive.

A jws ge?

Why would he be taking GH at his age? to stay alive longer or something?

Is there something specifically treated with HGH?

Charlie is right. Christmas is an ideal time for pedophiles to lure children. We should all be mindful of Muhammed and the dangers his followers present at Christmas.

I don't blame for councils for having these bins. Our niggers aren't as bad as yours, but they still have gang wars in London.

mate, they give them out like condoms at Comet Ping Pong. I know of a lollipop lady who was given one.

it's a sad situation. I don't doubt Prince Charles is a cuck at heart, but the government doesn't let the royal family say anything vaguely political, unless they sanction, support and absolutely condone it.

It's disgusting seeing the establishments of various European countries using their monarhcs to further shitlibism. Seeing that speech supporting essentially "Norway is a nation of immigrants" by the king made sick to my stomach.

So lets give our country, and all of Europe, over to intolerant, extremist muslim monsters….

STFU Charles The Cuck

(((They))) would adopt whatever state religion is fashionable at the time. There are already monarchs around Europe trying to marry into elite Islam families. Christianity and Islam are both power plays by these people, the former have become too intelligent to rule, so now they are resorting to replace them with the latter.

Charlie doesn't realize that back in the 1930s and 40s they didn't like gays, were bigoted against "darkies" and until the demands of war stipulated otherwise, a woman's place was basically the home. In the real world his parents generation was likely even more intolerant than whatever bigots he had in mind when he said this crap.