A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

what about refugees

Can't beat autism

Well, they aren't called special effects for no reason.

This is shit weebs say.
What are you doing on Holla Forums nigger?

Smart, honestly. You pretty much have to be a bit autistic to have the patience for this. That or Korean.

Oh hey it's this guy again.

Fuck off, literally everybody here hates capeshit apart from a few plebs who defend Dreddit and CA: The Winter Soldier.

The only superhero films I have unironically enjoyed and held my attention throughout were The Rocketeer and Kick-ass. Only one of them is a sincere superhero film with a real superhero and it was filmed decades before the cinematic universe craze. Hell, it was filmed years before the first comic book movies like Superman or Dick Tracy, they just thought it would be cool to adapt this little known comic series. I also liked Birdman (inb4 reddit) when it wasn't being pretentious if you can consider it a superhero film

Capeshit nigger

Those are legit good movies though.
You only bitch about "capeshit" in general because it's popular.
You're hipsters and if you're not coming at it from that angle, you're probably a weeb and not even a cool kind of weeb either.

It's either a safe average movie with wirefu or a pozzed comic with lesbian cancer patients punching not-right wingers.

Not gonna argue there, but not all superhero movies or comic book film adaptations turn shitty like that. There are people who seem to think that ALL of them are shit. And it isn't like that.

this. autists have great attention to detail, too. this might actually improve things

I hate cuckime too, there is some good manga out there but it's woefully scarce. Dredd is a mediocre action movie, inoffensive but hardly a cinematic achievement.

The Winter Soldier is capeshit, you have to watch like five other capeshit movies and a tv show to even follow whats happening and what for? Mindless action and quips, fucking pointless. Nobody who has ever shilled this garbage film has ever explained how it is any different to the rest of Marvel's torrent of neverending shit

hmmmm

capeshit = animeshit

Both for losers.

Literal autism.

I hate how there's all kinds of programs to help autists, women, mexicans and who knows what, but regular guys like me get fucked in the ass

no, just the laborous parts, watch spoiler to see who its actually made by

This is literally your mind on capeshit

?

Jews user. He means Jews.

Fucking capeshit