USA is now stealing Chinese jobs

yahoo.com/news/china-tycoon-moves-jobs-us-citing-high-taxes-093204655--finance.html'
archive.is/JKLIU
The 70-year-old tycoon's decision to open a glass factory in the eastern American state of Ohio in October – a rare case of jobs being exported from China to the US – triggered an outpouring of criticism on social media.
This is going to be a great 8 years

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/06/26/fracking-manufacturing-costs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is literally nothing trump can do to compete with chinese manufacturing other than making shenzen/shanghai colonies of the united states

Trump's uncompromising stance of fighting for the good of America is already paying of, and he hasn't taken office yet.

How powerful can one man be?

when a leader is a personification of the nation's will great things happen

Move it to a cheaper country?

oooh so close.

Public owned enterprises wouldn't be able to move away.

I think Trump is wrong. I don't think I am going to get tired of winning.

ok den swag out lil Trump

SW00SH

Not only do we get to take our jobs back from China for the next 8 years, we get to hear the Chinese bitch about it at the top of their subhuman lungs. We really are going to get tired of winning but the winning won't stop.

U U U U

I wonder if this is a soft negotiating tactic by the Chinese somehow. I know nothing about the guy, but its kind of odd isn't it? And from what I understand a lot of companies have direct government involement in China. Maybe this guy is realizing that China could get screwed hard in a trade war and basically big time social upheaval didn't work out well for rich people last time in China and he might benefit to diversify his operations' locations. But the timing makes it seem like it could be a negotiating tactic for the Chinese if they think they went too far in escalating the trade war talk in the last few days… as a way to make a big positive story about China that appeals to Trump/his base.

They probably got assmad that the Japanese business guy pledged to invest 50 billion in the U.S. so they wanted to try and upstage.

China needs to be completely and utterly destroyed.

The Chinese don't understand soft negotiation. They're a bunch of incompetents.

China, Israel and hell, let's say…Guam, to make it a nice even three. Sorry Guamians.

top lel

I think the tycoon has a legitimate business interest in starting a factory in america since he'll save on shipping costs not only for america but Canada and south america. Add in the fact he'll be getting american dollars directly inside the US means he'll be saving a few percent on exchange rate fees while also not relying on on Yuan's value for profitability.

ITT: we predict how the anally annihilated cucks spin this as being "bad"

I predict lots of whining about it being in a problematically rural state like Ohio, claiming that the general right-wing lament of Detroit's Auto Industry is hypocritical since we didn't tell the chinaman to set up shop there and weird insinuations that this means Trump will relax labor laws so that american factories become as bad if not worse than chinese ones.

Let me know if anyone gets hired other than other chinks. Rather than having some non-White set up a business here that he owns, they should be frozen out of the market entirely and a nationalized plant erected to provide the same goods. We need slants to produce glass now?

Making America great before even taking office

The second the Chinese government loses just a little bit of control over its population it's all ogre. Look at its history. It's unusual when China ISN'T engaged in a civil war between a dozen different factions. Unification never lasts for very long and the unrest caused by Trump wrecking their shit on trade will destabilize the country, weakening the government and causing enough unrest to spark yet another civil war.

tl;dr you're getting your wish

Seriously, how many chinks are in Ohio? Asians make less than 3% of the population. Calm down.

Heil Trump

Wow does it feel good to be white today friends.

China exporting their jobs to america.

Well now I've seen everything.

Are there actually sub nations in China?

It's not hard to put a couple hundred chinks on a bus and get them set up. How many chinks were in NJ 40 years ago? How expansive was New York's Chinatown 100 years ago? How many chinks were in Georgia and Virginia 20 years ago?

Nah brah, just as we saw in the 1970's and 1980's, manufacturing transitioned from the West to Asia, which led to the development of a skilled management pool and vastly strengthened capital investment capacity in Japan and China.

Run the tape in reverse now, so in a few years, the Chinese factory employees, native Ohioans all, will soon be able to bolster the local economy to the point they can fund, create, and staff their own auto glass factory.

Now imagine a thousand North Dakota Bakken oil booms going off, all across America, but in a heavily diversified field of areas. Gonna be glorious, I assure you.

How about ISIS instead?

Well there were a few villages that formed their own militias a couple years back, and then those Uighur murder cells in western China. It's cracking at the seams.

There's a whole generation of Americans who've never seen a real, nationwide economic boom, just endless decay and misery. The only one I saw was the tech boom in the mid-90's and that was quite short lived.

You're right, it's going to be great.

ever mexican country between texas and the panama canal. turn it into a nature preserve.

Labor costs would skyrocket. Talent acquisition and retention would need some major AI assistance.

You are welcome future billionaire who implements and sells this.

What's next, Israel start giving us aid ?

I'm not a Yank. I'm Bong and this makes me content.
Merry Christmas, you fat burger munching cunts.

bump

a tax or duty to be paid on a particular class of imports or exports.

Trump said I'd get tired of all the winning, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Ha ha, about damn time. Friendly reminder that China is no longer cheap to manufacture in, all the profit has been arbitraged away over past 2-3 decades and now you might as well make it in America unless inertia is keeping you trapped: fortune.com/2015/06/26/fracking-manufacturing-costs/

Nah kike, we can build our own Shenzens and Shanghais. Cities of industry focused on creating, manufacturing, and exporting products, not ephemeral trades of the jew like finance and media and software. Low taxes, less burdensome regulations, no funding for the welfare state, efficient and unobtrusive government, zero tolerance for nigs, druggies, crazies, and other degenerates.

I think it's much simpler than that. It's cheaper to manufacture many goods in China and ship them across the Pacific than it is to make them here, in part because we have no tariffs. Start imposing tariffs and the calculus changes; many kinds of goods will become cheaper to manufacture and sell within the US than they are to import. When that happens, a Chinese businessman has two choices: stay in China and eventually get undercut by an American manufacturer (or another Chinese that chose to move), or invest in American plants and keep his business. Give it enough time and they will all choose the second option.

Name one American willing to work in a factory for 10 cents an hour and I'll believe you. Chinese production is 100% safe and we will continue to benefit from it under Trump.

Probably because out Trade laws/deals are allowed to undercut American 1st world country workers.

I can name several americans who would buy slightly more expensive and higher quality goods that were not made in CHYNA

0.1 shekel has been deposited into your account

Chinese wages are going way up, and there is still the cost of shipping to deal with.

Beyond that there are severe quality control issues with anything and everything made in China. US goods have a reputation for quality around the world, and that is the case for a reason.

Once Trump imposes tariffs, you may find yourself paying twice as much for a t-shirt, but it will last you more than a decade, unlike cheap chinese shit that falls apart after a year or two.

Cao can also stand for smelly or "ultra" in like super ultra mega final attack.

I'm calling this chink "The Ultra Wang" starting today

I think forced obseletion will still factor in on regards to quality and longetivity, especially in technology, but otherwise having everything built locally and keeping the money within the US would be beneficial.

There is a pretty big divide between the Mandarin speakers and the Cantonese speakers.

What is… A tariff?

tl;dr tax for trades.
Trump was probably the first guy in 1488 years to actually talk about the idea of using them to tell nations ripping us off to knock it off.

China is intentionally deindustrializing by raising minimum wages 10% each year and raising environmental standards. Cheap labor and few regulations was the only thing that made that hellhole attractive previously. Coincidentally, now that we have a pro-industry president in office, we can expect to see lots more of this over the next 8 years. Trump might bring ALL the jobs back if he gets 2 terms and Beiing doesn't switch tactics

We could destroy Guam for laughs. Meme magic allows us to do so. But should we?

I suspect businesses will just move on to another 3rd world country for cheap goods.

Vietnam and Flipland seems to be the spot for now. In Asia, Flipland (despite the constant natural disasters) is the next predicted real estate bubble hotspot.

the grey part isn't labelled; what is it? It's interesting to note that US energy costs are quite low comparatively, and that is what seems to be keeping the US competitive despite higher wages. Everyone would do well to remember that – we need to have cheaper electricity/gas/etc. Push Trump on that

Isn't Guam part of the country? If were going to bomb part of America what's wrong with Puerto Rico?