Cucks are now admitting that they fear us

techcrunch.com/2016/12/21/the-rise-of-4chan-politics/
archive.is/qSpwh
The wired is bleeding into reality at a faster and faster pace and the cucks and nu-males can't handle the true amalgamated face of mankind. Of course reality and nature has always disgusted and terrified these people so it's no real surprise.

Why do they fear humanities true nature so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hSAQY
gyazo.com/0af205f6f92f5de5b2e00bb82f4b97fa
sci-hub.ac/10.1016/0190-7409(80)90022-5**
sci-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Detrick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgewood_Arsenal_human_experiments
cracked.com/blog/why-trumps-whole-election-strategy-relies-internet-nazis/
archive.fo/Y0Hi1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_H._Breen
youtube.com/watch?v=VGlhoUE86gA
archive.is/jdCCq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They fucking should be

Get a trip, so you can be filtered.

let them fear. maybe the coals can be stoked to spread that fear

They shouldn't have fuck with my Vidya's, board, and waifu.

Why are leftist so mentally arrested and can not get a point across without using a pop culture reference?

oh yeah
also

I wish /baph/ was still alive.

Anonymity gives rise to our true nature. They reject it because they can't look within themselves and find the Smug Pepe that lives in us all.

The anti-whites flood and "assimilate" white countries with hundreds of millions of third-worlders and then complain when the alarm is raised. They're traitors.

I love how they don't even try to dispute our opinions, they just protest that we are even allowed to voice our opinions.

Their ideal vision of man can only exist as a shepherded and controlled animal, their vision of a man is not a man or alive in any real sense.

This, animefags are cancer.

Why? Because everything their identity is tied to will crumble. And they obviously don't know how to handle an actual crisis.

No one is "afraid" of you. If they were, they'd change what they're doing; they stop the anti-white and anti-male stuff. All they're doing is another version of their "Let's act like a scared victim and eventually people will pity us" schtick; it's very feminine and is their bread and butter. This isn't new at all, and you're just falling for the ego stroking as a hundred more illegals just crossed into Texas and a thousand more kebabs Allahu'd into Berlin.

That's only because they still feel in charge.

Goons, leave.

Victory has defeated them, brother.

I don't even have a problem with anime.

Trips confirm: goons will hang on DOTR.

You're sticking out like a soar thumb, skinwalker.
I said, leave.

Goons are beyond pathetic.

They're not afraid of us. Otherwise, they wouldn't write numerous hit-pieces with their own name and twitter handle about us. They also try to fire us and purge us for wrongthink.

What they're actually afraid about is that they can't control or intimidate people easily anymore, and it's entirely owed to them. If you call everyone a racist or sexist, then there's no shame behind the pejoratives because it implies that it's natural to be one.

They're living on borrowed time and they know it.

Leftists abandoned traditional cultural values and racial heritage. They foolishly believed that they were above it all, with their fancy post-modernism and media deconstruction and sophisticated irony and all that bullshit.
However, the truth is that their abandonment of traditional culture and racial heritage left them with an even bigger gaping hole in their soul. It didn't fix their inner emptiness, it only exacerbated it. So leftists are silently but desperately trying to fill with a constant influx of flashy hedonism, superficial identity politics, and cheap pop culture. They need to constantly distract and bullshit themselves, or else they'll have to face the fact that they were wrong. Not just wrong about some abstract factual argument between intellectuals, but wrong about their own fucking natures and personal everyday lives.

Anti-white, anti-male bullshit is the basis of modern liberalism. It is liberalism's end point. If they didn't have that bullshit to spew, what would every aspect of the system have left? What would they do? Furthermore, how would you even stop every one of these actors from engaging in anti-white bullshit at the drop of the hat? It's fundamentally absurd. The best they can do is slow us down with this globalist vs zionist jew debacle.

And confirmed again.

you know anonymous did "good" things back then, like fuck with the westbro church when they were being rude to gays or something

checked and kek'd

The wired is our salvation.

Don't believe their garbage, we aren't evil for protecting our people. Love isn't about telling people nice words, proper pronouns, or exchanging cum like leftists think it is. Love is mainly about placing individuals on the right path, thinking about how your actions affect everyone long term.

The evil individuals are those who permit illegals because they can do labor below an unlivable minimum wage, bringing immigrants to cause a brain drain in native poverty-stricken developing countries that need them, destroy the white family unit for unfulfilling hedonistic pleasure, mock the white working class for not spending six figures for an expensive degree, and allow Islamic terrorists to enter the country.

Because they've been seduced by the devil and know it.
And now we're heading into an age of transparency and the mechanisation of humanity through internet connectivity.
Take it, or leave it.

The alternative is FULL connectivity with everything - death.

Well we have a friendly DOJ at our disposal in less than 30 days.

I'd sure be a shame if there was iilegal content on SA servers.

Anonymous fucked with people it'd be fun to fuck with. It didn't have morality attached to it. The Westborough Baptist Church was full of fundies, and you'll remember just how hilarious it was to troll fundies on the internet in like 08. They were the SJWs of the Church. Morally superior to everyone, with no arguments to back their stances, and had mental breakdowns when you called them on their bullshit.

fuck off, whining about anime is at best pointless and at worst an attempt to slide and D&C

There is X in upper right corner of web browser, you fucking idiot.

Excellent post! Righteous!

you made me wanna watch it now.

Whenever I see those images:
You're leaving the damn matrix and there is nothing you can do except kill yourself.

A random w40k quote put it perfectly into one sentence: Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise.

It predicts almost everything that's happening right now and it was made in the 90's.

It predicts the rise of Kek, those nips fucking knew.

But I will say - human synchronisation too is a new emerging matrix - unless we can somehow retain a degree of individuality (you'll find we will need to for structural reasons, not just aesthetic or subjective reasons)

yep. still blows my mind everytime, a true classic.

If our right to free speech is sacred then why do I have to shut up?

You think anybody who says anything shitty about the posters is "whining about anime" so go fuck yourself. Your astroturf isn't going to work anymore, and why would it. No self respecting white man would act like this, would get so fucking defensive over doodles.

so will you animu pedos

You are weak, your family is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

It was the antifa maskfags who hijacked Anonymous, you insufferable faggot.

Honestly I find that anonymity allows me to find my individuality and true thoughts by comparing and contrasting my opinions and worldview against mankind's collective stream of consciousness.

Maybe that's just me.

upset?

You better delete your CP stash fast Goon.

this is why i like Holla Forums. probably one of the only places left to freely exchange ideas. ALL ideas.

I wish these hysterical imbeciles would lose the ability to use language altogether. Words are just tools to them, to get what they want with. I'm increasingly beginning to believe there ought to be tiers of languages so that the masses do not have access to our words and thoughts without putting in a significant amount of time and effort (which they never, ever, ever, under any circumstance whatsoever, would actually bother to do.)

Unironically and from the bottom of my heart, I praise Kek for the good times to come.

ANNNDDD this thread is dead

This entire thread deserves the gas chamber

That's only part of it, and is a consequence of their real goal. If they can inject their leftist narratives into every aspect of culture then people will not be exposed to any other points of view. Often they won't even understand that opposing views exist, and if confronted with one will have no idea how to react or respond. It's all about controlling our minds.

pick one and only one OP

>>>/4chan/

Quallity Jounalism like fucking always.

The most important step of the stages of grief is accepting your death

How can we easily and effectively point out to newfriends that being paranoid about outsiders is something that only outsiders do to begin with? Men like this do not belong on Holla Forums: this one in particular is an obvious groupthink victim and only comes here to copy our opinions and complain about them.

Dear god my sides.

Is there really anything worth discussing here?

The premise of the article is wrong from the start and no one in this entire board thinks otherwise.

Which shows complete ignorance of where user even came from and is giving credit to antifamaskfags who coopted it when it was never anything more than Holla Forums shitposters going after lolcows. /baph/ and /lolcow/ are better examples of old day user than anything else.

Other than that it's the typical leftist "It's not free speech if it difers from my beliefs" garbage.

If you can sustain anonymity while directly connecting your mind to the web - we will have found paradise. Non transparent synchronicity. A simple governance system. Anarchy that allows us to function as a cohesive group.

But only IF we retain anonymity. Otherwise we become power pods on a tower like the matrix. We also cannot allow AI to run it, unless we have many individual AIs in conflict like magi from eva
… that's it! Tame the beast by giving it conflict and critical personalities. Make multiple AIs, they speed up the synchronicity.

.. wait that might be dangerous too.

Sometimes I think you pretend to be defensive just so you can derail threads with your feigned outrage. It's very jewey to be honest with you.

If you've reached the point that you consider getting any attention from your opponent whatsoever a win, it's time to stop. You lost long ago already.

Not in terms of the chans anymore, I'll give you that, but any type of specialized field has it's own language.

Also we sit he thinking about the conflicts of the world. We live and breathe the real world, yet sit inside always strangely.
Everyone else just lives in the matrix. It really is a red pill. It's not merely a metaphor, it's almost a reality.

I think it is only us that can coordinate this machine at this stage. No one else cares any-more, those that do, do so for only specific things and cannot think broadly or macro-cosmically about it.

I mean these are Goons we're talking about. Hillary straight up murdered one of their highest ranking members and they still backed her like the cucks that they are.

Because they're subhumans.

The more I read this article the more surreal it's getting.

Are you people even trying anymore?

What korean cartoon is this, mates, I keep seeing it, and I never get answer, sorry for going offtopic.
But honestly leftards should better speed it up and hang themselves before we do it publicly.

because they are weak
killing all the jews is a common line touted around here, but regardless of the cause or how necessary it is these people's stomach turn at even hurting one single person at least among the white cucks. non-whites kill without remorse.
the idea that violence is a real and necessary tool of change in the world troubles them deeply.
i was talking to some normie a few months back, and the topic of might makes right came up. i told him that authority was backed by force, and the only way anybody can reasonably "own" anything is if they can defend it.
on a large scale it means we own the land and resources of our country because we have a military to defend ourselves. on a smaller scale it means you carry a gun so a nigger doesn't mug you.
if you're a hippie-dippy non-violent ghandi-esque faggot, the world will steamroll over you and take everything you have, including your life, especially if they're non-whites.
i took it a step further and said that if you want anything in the world you must take it.
this is where he really squirmed. the only rebuttal he could offer was,
pussies don't survive in the real world, dicks do.
these people look at history some of them do anyway, most normies have a strange dislike for the subject and are completely ignorant about anything which hasn't happened in their lifetime as something that exists in some sort of vacuum. events that could never happen again. the horrors of having your homeland ravaged by war is something they cannot comprehend. propaganda is something that only happened in the past. here's a fun trick, ask a normie when they think propaganda stopped in your country hard work, strength, and honor are all relics of a bygone age.
these people exist in the bubble of the brave new world.
they are zombies constantly staring at their fucking phones. they use their real identities on social media. the believe what they see on TV. the go about their routines, their meaningless lives, like cattle. nothing exists, or could possibly ever exist, beyond what is in their comfortable bubble
we stand just outside their bubble, holding a needle, with a shit-eating grin on our face, and it terrifies them. not just because we plan to destroy the illusion they live in, but because, before us, they never realized there was an illusion to begin with. they've never seen anything like us

Highly trained professionally organised goons.
Makes you think about the CIA :^)

You defend your waifucuck cartoons so vehemently because it's the only successful "don't breed, goyim" path of propaganda that you kikes have on this board.
You're not really fooling anybody though.
Stomp and scream all you want. Calling everybody who disagrees with you over a non-political subject a "goon" is not going to work out for you in the end or convince anybody this is anything but propaganda and forced memes.

kek. They have no idea.

Welcome newfriend.

It's called the MSM.
All we do is seek the truth. The MSM try to hide it, they can't handle the truth, they deny the truth and fear the repercussions of revealing the truth.

The truth must burn into people's eyes until they see it.

This.

They cannot handle freedom and return once again to bondage of speech.
Like jews.

Next time do a flip.

they don't want to be free, they want to be noticed & pampered.

This post, those trips. Unsettling.

Galko

They need to learn the harsh reality.
The best we have a step ladders to use. Nothing else, THEY have to climb it.

These people live in yesterday and think catching up with today is progress. Sucks for them when they realize what we've been up to without them.

DON'T TALK ABOUT THESE THINGS GOY

Yeah the only time we did anything remotely good was when some cunts put videos of them killing cats online.
Because cats.

First of all that's my waifu. Second of all, it's Oshiete Galko chan.

waifu battleoo begin

These people have such a poor grasp of imageboard culture, and it really will be their downfall. At least with a concise or nuanced history, they could formulate an attack plan. I mean, D&C has always been their best tool, so I thought, but the fact of the matter is that those who've been "divided" don't really disappear, and much of the argument held between opposing parties in threads has served to only elaborate both sides' point of view.

I'm pretty sure we already won, but that doesn't mean the deep state and the juden can't turn the tide. It would just need to be done through sheer force, or sheer truth, both of which they seem unwilling to do, for whatever reason. Probably because the current subversion they're pulling off might work to delay our rule. Trump, Farage, Le Pen, Wilders… these probably aren't our guys. But they will serve as stepping stones, and I believe the people will drop them all like flies should they betray us. That is the jew's folly, the idea that these folks can maintain cults of personality that only serve zio-nationalism, and that our vociferous support isn't based more on racial identitarianism and anti-semitism than on any single man. It may also be the case that these far right folks are playing both sides, and have planned to drop the jews once they win from the getgo. I actually lean toward this 5d chess analysis, because it fulfills occam's razor best in my warped mind.

Heh, we'll see. I think leftists know what reality is, and are acting out in self-defense because their entire ideology is about denying reality and self-loathing. Not only will their ideology be made null and void, but the white genocidists will probably be imprisoned en masse. They should be very concerned with the possibility that the far right gains access to the NSA servers and FEMA camps. I wish I was just a LARPer, but the writing is on the wall, maybe they need to get a clue.

Notice how they say this like it's a bad thing people are able to speak freely and give their honest opinions.

This is a hilarious read OP. Thanks for the post.

Funny story.

I'm writing a book on Chan history and culture.
Even looking through what I've got so far, it only seems to prove we can't be subverted. At least not for long.

Project Chanology would I suspect provide a good guide to attempt to subvert the Chans.
Perhaps even the Trump election.
The problems though arise from what is required to make it happen and how transitory the control is.

underrated post

You might as well just beg for more anime.

(Heil'd)
(Heil'd)

What does it mean?

How dare people speak their minds instead of saying what we tell them is acceptable?!?!?!?!

They still think 4chan is anything but a place where faggots repost the information they copy from Holla Forums. How cute.

Fucking righteous.

kek
If you're not acting as a counter-memetic agent on twitter, you're doing it wrong. It serves to propagate our ideology fabulously.

So like a secret chan rune language?

They should be afraid.=

I'd like to keep it that way. The less people know about 8ch the better.

No, more like that Wittgenstein quote: "If a lion could speak we could not understand him."

Ur waifu a shit m8

and how is that bad, if they actually think they say?

I agree completely; the best thing about this election was NOT Trump. It could have been anybody; Trump was just the figure head that spoke the words WE wanted to be heard.

As soon as Trump stops serving our purpose we drop him like a bad joke.

Dl'ing now. That anime hating fag has just converted me.

How can you subvert the media of nearly 50 million minds that are continuously synchronised and remaining assertive.

We are effectively a super-brain with several million other brains. You can't subvert it. It can grow weeds - but they are weeded more and more every day. We're like a constant peer-reviewed journal.

enjoy your mindfuck friend

Insightful.>>8581017
So one man sharpens [and influences] another [through discussion]."
archive.is/hSAQY

Thanks trips for calling out d&c shills. It's like their first week here.

there is a bane quote for every moment of life.

Project chanology proves that the best way to subject anons is to get them and their organizations off imageboards.

*subvert anons

Welp I screwed that up.

Insightful.

Proverbs 27:16-18
archive.is/hSAQY

Filter this faggot

And that would be unsuitable for the ENTIRE board.
That would initiate a shoah :^)

Chanology managed it.
We got directed into continued opposition with the church of scientology long after the lulz had dried up.

Encouraged us to adopt a more structured organisational arrangement.
Hell it enabled the subversion of anonymous.
We rarely self identify as anonymous anymore.
Your own post shows it. Used to be we'd identify in the third person as anonymous a lot of the time. But now its always first person language.

The damage was done. Our collective identity stolen.

Winning has never felt so good.

You're right but still complacency and hubris could be our end just like it was theirs.

Honestly the constant shilling just made us stronger, i'd be sad to see imageboards not under assault. I'd feel like we're doing something wrong.

We get more paranoid every day user.

Soon we'll think BEYOND the jews. It'll be real aliens next.

But unlike the jews we might negotiate deals.

You seriously haven't posted this yet Holla Forums?

Lain is lame user.

It's the nature of the internet itself that seems impossible to subvert. If the internet was more of an intranet, and if ghettoization of the web was enforced by law, maybe they'd have a chance. I dunno why they don't just "solar flare" us or something. Maybe they haven't built their own Metropolis-esqe Ziggurat solar weapon.

you're a few dozen posts late
see

Rev up those /smug/ folders fam

Someone screencap plz. I only have MSPaint.

nigger, every keyboard has a print screen button. What is it, you first day on a computer?

Lol. Backstory?

This never fails to make me giggle. They had a perfectly working bread and circus keeping most of you faggots occupied enough to keep you out of politics and worldly thought. they chose to fuck it up in such a way that made every last game fag painfully aware of the problems with the world and completely uninterested in the bread and circus.
Honestly it couldn't have been done better had we done it ourselves.

Someone's upset…

My PC is ancient, my resolution sucks and my screencaps are barely readable.

Ask around. More people tune out that bullshit by the day. This is a 1989 in Russia mood.

It's only going to get worse for them with 8 years of Trump. Their current worldview is going to be nothing more than a painful memory in 8 years.

That's a "kill yourself" tier article.

This. On the other hand we weeaboos were always redpilled because are favourite medium was never subverted by the kike. At last we can finally harness and weaponize Holla Forums's formerly impotent nerdrage in order to build the army we need to make anime real again.

I found a better version, that included name and a third post.

underrated comment

You need to start watching quality anime, user.

I've never seen someone so out of touch with chan culture. Anonymous isn't this massive circle of white hat hackers that praise equality like this writer makes it out to be.
Was Habbo Hotel for good? No, it was because it was fucking funny.
As Anonymous became more mainstream there were SJW type individuals that pushed for what they wanted, using the same name.
But, even the efforts against the Church of Scientology weren't for a better world or some shit, it was partly because it was a funny and easy target.

Thanks.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They have no idea what anonymous was about. Clueless.

It could be done.

The problem is the effort involved, the range of possible ideas and the requirement for evidence.
I've even written a bit on the idea of subverting the Chans and laid out a theoretical plan for how to go about it.
Main problem is you can only subvert on an idea by idea basis.

The basic requirements for subversion are the following:

1) People who can pass themselves off as regular imageboard users and have a solid understanding of how they work.
2) Something for which their is actual real world evidence or where you can sufficiently control the evidence that theres no dissent possible (which limits the things you can do)
3) Mainstream media opposition to whatever idea you are trying to implant. The Chans focus heavily on opposition and have a tendency to strongly distrust anything the mainstream media says.

From there you need months of preliminary work. Spreading the idea on the Chans but doing so rarely. Maybe one or two threads a week on the matter at most. Any more and people will easily pick up on it being forced.
After a few months of this you release the first image memes related to this idea assuming some have not emerged on their own.
At the same time as this the mainstream media starts talking about it and making their opposition clear.
At the six month mark if you haven't got threads supporting your idea emerging independently then the idea is not going to take. Since by my experience its around the six month mark that things are either forgotten by imageboards or merged into its group thought on a permanent basis.

But thats for a single idea.
A more general subversion would require massive resources and is likely to fail unless you use something that the Chans are already inclined to support like say Trump

That's a thing about us that I love though, by having that collective 'anonymous' identity stolen, we were freed to develop new ones.

That's one reason I don't worry about this Alt-Right garbage. The Alt. Right isn't us. We are the minds, the chan, the superorganism that evolved here. These transitive identities, 'Anonymous' or 'Alt. Right' are just that, transitive. They're tools we create for our purposes and of which we dispose when no longer needed.

We will have our reichstag utopia, and we'll burn entire nations to the ground to get it, but what name it will have, we cannot know.

hopefully with each swing of the pendulum we collectively retain some truths and better ourselves.

I admit, gamergate is what made me take a good, hard look at Holla Forums and realize what was going on. They couldn't have just left us alone.

lel amateur

All the oldfags joined us here on Holla Forums. The left is always five years behind.

Hey dickhead, I get that it's just a theory, but how about we don't help alphabet soup agencies? It's bad enough as it is.

user, did you know that closing pools with swastika lines of afro avatars was a demand for more diversity among Disney princesses?

(checked)
It'll be glorious to see who will rise to out-trump Trump.

To be fair, I was assuming that poster actually worked for an alphabet agency… we know they've done studies on us.

Leftwing politics is more destructive than nuclear bombs.

Now is not the time for fear

Well to an extent I would say Kek emerged as a replacement for Anonymous.
While he is not the name of our group identity he serves a similar role as an anchor of group identity.

But where anonymous was terrifying for his amorphous nature, he was open to all and encompassed all.
Kek on the other hand. Kek calls to mind video related. I'd use the Webm but I know its already been posted.

Alphabet soup know to avoid anything that involves exposing their people to us for prolonged periods of time.
FBI learnt that lesson the hard way.

Anyone capable of doing anything useful for them is susceptible to becoming one of us.
While the CIA has a lot more experience at maintaining ideological purity among its staff (Cold war fun), any measures they could implement are going to make influencing us impossible.

how is the young pope? I've heard some pretty good Holla Forums tier reviews

Nope I'm a Britbong.
Don't work for anyone right now. Never worked for any government either.
I'm just an oldfag who thought "hey maybe I could spin the shit I know into money?"

Mostly after deciding to try educating a few journalists out of curiosity.
Results were mixed to say the least.
Mostly on the Kek issue. There was that one article, wound up exchanging a number of emails with its author. Though he made an alteration to the article he still failed to grasp a lot of what was being said.
Despite considerable simplification.

The no named creature with as many faces as mankind.

Praise him!

I expect kek to become an anchor for us far longer than the Alt. Right ever will be. Kek does an excellent job representing us, while also being too esoteric for normies to grasp.

Kek may become a legend of the chans in decade, a creature to which each of us will pay homage, but he isn't an identity. Kek is a figure. Like many of our memes, this one simply far more powerful, and granting us dubs.

Christianity isn't made by their 'god' it's made up of their christian people. Similarly, while Kekites are the people of the chan, he isn't an identity, he's a deity.

I don't know man Chaos and it's possabilities encompasses all things

It's odd, perhaps the memetic culture just being intuitive to those of us that have been here long enough.

I wonder how many anons are in the FBI to this day.

More than a few.

My estimate is between 20 and 80.

I kek'd hard.

The alt right has never been something we've internalised as part of our identity.
We've always been in opposition to it.
We may tolerate or even applaud individuals who associate themselves with it.
But it is not us.

For all of us the stripping of anonymous from us was the second time our names had been taken from us.
The first was somewhat willing. While few of us willingly threw ourselves into the imageboards to the extent that we have. But there was the illusion of choice.
The second though was unwilling in its entirety. It was taken from us by guile and deception. We were violated. It was psychological rape.
The weird thing is how you see this across all boards not just Holla Forums
Barely anyone ever references anonymous in the context of our group identity anymore. It's always Anons or the board appropriate identity if a third person identifier is needed.

Having lost that name we needed something new to cement our group identity.
Kek fills the void.

It's different.
Anonymous was horrifying because he could be anyone. Like video related there was just this great unknown as to who anonymous was but the knowledge that it could be someone right next to you, someone you know or rely on.

And we reveled in this. Stripping any and all identity from ourselves and those who visited the Chans.
No girls on the internet being one example.
You were an user. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Probably a few but I'd wager the FBI has long been trying to purge them from its ranks.

These faggots dont understand that if you give someone an anonymous microphone to say what ever they want about who ever they want this is eventually what it will come to.

One's world view is shaped/informed/contextualized by culture, and the only culture they have is kike propaganda.

Also consider what Kek represents and was the god of even 5000 years ago.

Darkness, Chaos, Obscurity(anonymity), and dark bringing the light and the light bringing the dark in an endless cycle. Chaos from order and order from chaos for eternity.

Kek is and always was user, only now do we know his name.

I truly believe anonymity to be the future of the human race in one way or another. Only when anonymous are we at our most human.

Kek is for us the product of coincidence.
Coincidence layered upon coincidence over many years.
Yes he was worshipped in ancient egypt.
But for us this is only one of the coincidences that brought him to us.

His name we've known longest of all. Brought to us by World of Warcraft and the Orcish language.

Ultimately if there is one thing the Chans can be said to revere, to be genuinely superstitious about?
It's coincidence.
And it all started with repeating digits. We were inadvertently conditioned on this front.

Include me in your book senpai.

Damn, Holla Forums grew up so fast, i'am so fucking proud of them.

Out. Now.

I think the main draw of the chans a being part of something greater than yourself while everyone is still equal.

Before gamergate I spent most of my free time playing vidya. After gamergate I spend most of my free time on Holla Forums.

Yes and no I feel.

For the most part personal identity is simply too useful in a day to day context.

Personally I think inevitably we're going to wind up using the Chans as a blueprint for future governments.
Not as in our idea of what a government should be but the Chans themselves.
We'll rig ourselves up with brain computer linkups and on an anonymous forum just shitpost until we get coherent/useful policy that will then be enacted by society.

Anonymity is great for enabling people to genuinely tackle a problem from a psychological standpoint. It removes the ego and the fear of social repercussions for anything you say. You can propose any solution here and instead of facing social censure you will have to argue your point.

Imagine if we applied that to everything?

In a way. it disgusts me. In others it amazes me.
I do so loath anarchists.

Can't handle these feels, man…

Maybe imageboards prove that Anarchism can work when there's no real consequences for your actions.

MEME THIS, PRIORITY ONE.

I suppose when group identity is strong enough.

It a bit like Hitler himself tough isnt it?
Do you think if they left his favourite hobby of painting and art in peace.Would he also be locked in this bluepill bubble of bread and circus?I tought of this connection myself many times.If they let Hitler just paint his Völkisch Paintings of Serene landscapes and Idylic Villages would he also have been completely blind?He possesed the same fanaticism for art as many from /a/ and Holla Forums possesed for their hobbies,this rabid fanaticism where Holla Forums could argue hours upon hours about gameplay,graphics and mecahnics,now that they want to remove that one thing Holla Forums tresures the fanaticism needs another outlet.And here we all are.

We're already there. Use "racism" for a black person. Say "cultural marxism" "bossy" "like a girl" "virtue signalling"

They don't "believe" in these things kek and will tell you they aren't real because they haven't been validated and certified by their language police. They're de-languageing themselves retarded.

And now we play the real game fellow ex-vidya enthusiast…

they're totally blue pill!

Funny thing.

Hitler did not abandon art because he was shunned by the art world.
He applied and was rejected, with the professor in charge of admissions telling Hitler that he drew like an architect and primarily drew buildings.
So he would be better suited to being an architect.
Hitler AGREED with this assessment. On the basis that being a professor in an art school he probably knew his art.

Hitler became involved in politics while working in Vienna as he tried to supplement his education to make pursuing a career in architecture possible.
He was a construction worker for a while. This is where it really began with his early conflicts with trade unions.

Don't mind me. Just dropping by to point out that I picked up a pattern of patrician taste ITT.

Because they are prey.

Eno > Maki

shitting up the thread by triggering the anime shitposters.

good job schlomo.

WEW

poor Uncle Adolf

You're clearly a butt-hurt little bitch

From the account the man himself gave.
The guy wasn't even shitting on his art. He was just saying "You are not an artist. You draw like an architect"

And looking at his work?
I can see why he'd say it.

Even when Hitler drew or painted people. They didn't have that energy an artists work does.

Oh how different the world could have been.

Of all the sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, What might have been!

Art is difficult to define and while buildings can be art and the architects craft an art in itself.
Hitlers medium was not the canvas.

His paintings and drawings were more like old medical diagrams of the human body.
Descriptive but functional rather than moving.

LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

Mild One a best.

Oh fuck off with that "difficult to define art" bullshit. Go look at the "art" that was being produced by those art schools during that period.

You sure about it?

inb4: "where's the art" autist-kun's spergout

I hope one day meme videos will be devoid of nigger music.

Yes and that art was vulgar impact art.
Simple and brutish.
A sledgehammer to the head in an artistic sense. Designed purely to elicit shock.
This kind of art makes up what is termed "modern art"

But despite that. It had more life and energy to it than Hitlers drawings/paintings.

Though considering the man himself and his love of grand architecture?
If he had become an architect? Even the worst of his work would have eclipsed anything those vulgar artists would ever create.

Nigger music is bad because it's primitive and vapid due to niggers' intellectual level and cultural void. When enriched with Jap's high IQ westernboo imitation, sophisticated language and cultural elements its primitive rhythm can be entertaining.

Look you can quibble all you want but that admissions professor was right. Hitler's architecture was much finer than his paintings which makes it a damn travesty that so much of it was allowed to be destroyed.

Now you're just making stuff up.

another thing
have you ever thought about why they are so horrified by the idea of "fascist dictators" while simultaneously trying to excuse all the atrocities committed by the communist ones?
whether or not they admit it, these people are on some level deeply and painfully aware of their own weakness.
communism promises to bring everyone else down to their level. this is easy for them, because it requires little change on their part. they can continue to be the same weak, petulant, backstabbing drones they've always been, only now society will reward them for it.
they will take the same joy reporting their neighbors to the secret police as they would reporting the crimethink they currently see on twitter.
fascism on the other hand requires something of them. it wants to build everyone up to a position of strength. the old sam hyde meme "the weak fear the strong" really is true. these people fear strength, they despise it. that is why they hate white culture and celebrate nigger "culture". more importantly, they despise the idea of making an effort to better themselves. the rallying cry of leftism is "do whatever makes you happy". thus we have faggotry and trannies, rampant hedonism and debauchery, fornication, drug abuse, leeching off of welfare, going to college for useless degrees, and all other myriad forms of degeneracy.
fascism requires more of a person. it requires you to grow and leave these childish things behind. it requires effort. it requires change. it requires that maybe you don't only do things that make you happy, but instead you sacrifice for the greater good.
this is completely foreign to these self-absorbed entitled little twats.
no handouts, if you don't work hard you go hungry
this is antithetical to everything they are.
no more doing whatever the fuck you want without consequence
no more leaving messes for everyone else to clean up
it is the rebellious child vs the strict parent
the child cries out "i hate you" even as the parent feeds and clothes and cares for the child
petulant children, the lot of them

Lain is love

Go to lainchan and see for yourself how pozzed up those faggots are.

here's a (you)

Lain is overrated.

Our digital lives are our "real" lives. It's offline personas that have always been clouded with lies, convenient half-truths, noble lies, white lies, and all that horse shit. People becoming more honest is a good thing, unless your existence relies on lies and deception. Who stands to lose the most from people being honest, and should we be rushing to protect them and their distortions of reality? Why should we preserve dishonesty?

I don't know how you can say "most people don’t see the overlap between online and 'real life'" as a criticism of "4chan politics" while writing a whole article about being shocked that digital and meatspace are - brace for this - the same world.

We need to be doing more to redpill normies in real life though.

Honestly Lain is more prophecy disguised as entertainment than anything.

Pretty much all small niche imageboards are full of massive faggots. We're only safe because we're an alternative but all encompassing 4chan. We don't have a theme like Lainchan, 420cha, and we for the most part aren't run as a personal fiefdom.

We can never be defeated because we're so ridiculous that anytime our enemies try to fight us they just wind up looking ridiculous themselves.

When the jews started kvetching about Pepe it even made my bluepilled liberal mother laugh at them. You can't insist that a poorly drawn cartoon frog is an evil white supremacist hate symbol without coming off as a total retard. We're like a goofy court jester openly plotting to destroy the entire (((kingdom))) but nobody believes us because they don't take us seriously, and everybody urging them to take us seriously gets laughed at. Just look at how badly Rick Wilson got humiliated for trying to battle "childless men who masturbate to anime".

Our absurdity makes us the ultimate invincible enemy.

Then why are you?
Were you touched in no-no places as a child?

The wired is just the physical incarnation of mankind's collective consciousness/the noosphere.

As time goes on the Wired is just going to bleed into reality more and more, they can't stop it. Nobody can, and nobody should want to.

Trump has used the same method. He was so over the top, that no one who was against him could possibly believe that he would actually win. They mocked him and laughed at him, but they aren't laughing now.

Why would you do that, user?

To spread the message, let's all love Lain!

Shit tier waifu

What's the problem with that?

Don't get me wrong; some fags on this board probably do, but don't be such a presumptuous cocksucker.

This paranoia of theirs serves as a force multiplier for us while keeping our true nature obfuscated. The leftist mind is close to snapping at this moment because to them we are everywhere. Their lies only serving to increase their own mental burden.

I wonder what all those fags with expensive college educations that got defeated by imageboard frogs make of this.

They don't seem to get fired if they fail, so job security.

well duh. Every rally I've been to that had Antifa's at, all I had to do was start patting my baton and they'd piss themself running.

All Antifa's are chubby or skeletons, they have nothing that can do to you in the slightest but threaten to beat you. They're all cowards.

with a nose like that, he should be afraid

Another way of looking at it is they are trapped. Forced to face parts of the world they would prefer to pretend don't exist. This in itself is a mindfuck for them. Our shibboleths have nothing to do with accent or language like those of old. Ours cut to the soul of the enemy by being a truth that cannot be ignored.

/baph/ is still alive, we just don't use /baph/

This is true as well. Was at dinner and brother told me the Assassins Creed movie was at 20% on meta critic said I don't trust meta critic because they're all kikes and faggots, he slams the table and I say "What? they are!" and laugh his reaction was fear he goes "You're one of them too!?" my dad goes "…You realise I voted for Trump right?" my brother stands up, takes his pajeet wife and they leave then and there without looking at any of us. They're scared.

/baph/ used to be the shit

And how would we know that? By frequenting said board or something?

You know when it comes to raids i've realized that fucking with people with fame and power is vastly more entertaining and satisfying than fucking with poor autists like Chris-chan like we did in the old days.

Nothing is more fun than yanking an aristocrat off his high horse.

heretic, traitor scum.

We destroyed his life.

our power lies in the fact that we're right

No his parents did that

Truth is the ultimate codeword. Truth is the key to every door and every mind.

Lel. That is awesome.

We also destroyed Rick Wilson's life.

That one felt the best.

he's a tough guy now

(check'd)

nah, he's fine

That's reserved for high IQ fags only

>shit on the hobby of people who play shit that names the jew jew-like race or nation

THEY HAD ONE JOB AND THEY FUCKED IT ROYALLY.
Though it was more of a matter of when than if.

No, he did that himself.

To young m8

Too young for my tastes, give me delicious ara ara over a flat board any day.

He's always acted like a tough guy but then was never able to back it up.

that's what most cuckservatives do, always huffin and puffin + muh principles

e-exchange ALL the ideas?

I just realized I forgot to laugh at mishappen mass' angst on Wed the 9th.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
heh that felt good.

It's horrifying to think I live in a world where the next Hitler could be born of gamer gate.

Anything deviating from Gas the kikes/niggers/muzzies/shitskins will label you are fucking shill. Because you are a goddamn fucking shill. You simply can't subvert a bunch of social outcast faggots who will jump on each others throats just for shits and giggles.

You haven't factored in the autism of the individuals going to chans

MSM always lies. Alex Jones is batshit insane. Watson and Black Pigeon Speaks are controlled opposition. Milo is a jew faggot who subverted right leaning normies in an effort to make the Alt Right more palatable. Millenial woes is a goddamn retard who showed his power level too soon.

1st thread and you will get called a cryptokike

The reason Trump became God Emperor Trump is because of two things: 1st is that no one here likes democrats. Second is that it's funny. We memed Trump for the lulz.

Leave this sort of shit to the CIA fags. Stick to your FBI honey pots.

And here we can how the CIA has fuck all idea what the FBI is doing.

The longer that time goes on the more self evident GamerGate's impact on the world will become.

I never stop losing my sides at that.

Now? I've been revealing my power level for years. Been the black sheep of the democuck family for years.

Welcome to reality sweetheart. You might lay off the hair-dye. Doesn't really suit you. And the ice-cream tubs fatty

Of course you'll be called a cryptokike the first few times.
That's why you don't force it like that oathbreaker shit.
So long as you don't force it the cryptokike accusations will eventually become rarer.

We'll all happily attack each other. But those attacks are meaningless.
I could scream shill at you now and it would accomplish nothing.
The only way it accomplishes anything is if large numbers of us do it.
You stupid kike shill

Hello fellow epic anons, who do we have legal intent to defame today?

Liberal Bullshit's Closed.

CRASHED HIS COMPUTER WITH NO SURVIVORS

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

That's a funny way of saying fucking awesome and hilarious.

Literally cucked out of grandchildren.

errytiem
:3

It's like that picture of a grandad looking at this kid who is dressed like Scout. His expression kills me every time.

REQUEST DENIED

Furfags have their uses after all…

So he's saying he's on the side of the batshit leftists throwing tantrums, as long as they're well behaved batshit leftists. He's really at the bottom of the barrel now. Anyone anywhere close to the right is done with his belly-aching, and even the moderate lefties don't want to hear from him, so he's trying to befriend brainwashed leftist agitators. How far can a man fall? The funny part is, the radical leftists won't accept him either, because he's not going to smear period blood on his face and scream incoherently. His wife and kids will be gone soon enough when his destroyed career isn't paying the bills and she decides to cuck him for another man. He's alone in the world.

The furry pic is pretty sad. Who has the version of this one where the dad is Prussia?

I have done the sex with multiple tanks

I'm still hoping he finally snaps and goes full Holla Forumslack eventually

All we ever wanted to do was play video games and shitpost online. But now they've awaken the dormant Aryan spirit in all of us and we're on a hellbent mission to sink this shit with no survivors with the help of an ancient Egyptian frog god. Really it all could've been avoided very easily. Like you said, I never gave a single shit about politics until I got into gamergoy.

Oy Vey! the goyim are using their first amendment rights, it really is a shoa this ti- uh i mean for the second time! We have to shut this down!

SJWs probably think this top kek commercial is exploitation of dwarfs, but if they cared about theft they'd realize its really pro-shoplifting.

He'll probably just kill himself to be honest. He'll go out in the pussiest way possible, too. My money is on sleeping pills or inhaling car exhaust.

They should.

This tale reminds me, I've seen it broadcasted quite publicly on normie channels like Facebook that large numbers of leftists are choosing their ideology over family. People disowning siblings and parents and getting divorces if someone voted for Trump or likes the Wall or wants to stop the invasion of Europe by Islam. Liberalism is treated like a religion by these people, and the "faith" it most closely resembles is Scientology.

Never before have I felt such immense power.

Fuck it I feel like beeing autistic right now:
Tropico.

Europa Universalis and maybe Expeditions Conquistador

Don't know.

KS

HoI maybe?

Not sure but I think something similar happened in Sengoku Rance

Crusader Kings

GTAV it was a jew biker anyway

SS13

Honestly I think that the social ostracisation that these people will face will bring them to heel. These people aren't fundamentally liberals, they're nothing more than slaves to the reigning order. If they were born in the Reich they'd happily gas all Jews and if they were born in the Kalmar Rogue they'd happily kill everyone with an education.

They're the portion of the population that are born slaves.

Go play Hotline Miami, right now

I don't know, christfags get called out constantly as cryptokikes.

You call a jew a jew and see how he recoils and runs away, for he has been uncovered. You call chan fucktard a shill and you accomplish nothing. This is why you don't call out anime posters. You're just gonna get more anime posted. It's a damn good way to see who's a newfag. See someone who "mug filter and report" if you don't know he's from redit then you are a lost cause. Same with "muh kike on a stick" cunts except they at least put up a decent fight.

Subscription? This isn't cable, faggot. We're playing this game of thrones for keeps.

Please tell me this guy isn't serious with his whole fucking stupid persona.

WITNESSED

Pic related, every time.

No idea, but his scream represents my reaction to seeing Chris-chan's crime against humanity.

He's real, user. He's a guy from MDE.

Boy, it sure would be a shame if someone clued Sessions into SA's Eve Online money laundering/CP distribution front, wouldn't it?

Materialists still cant see that memes are reality. The digital world is a higher reality

She was practically my age the first time that I watched it.

They were good at this once, a decade ago. They'd move into forums, BBSs, etc and tear them apart. Mostly because at that point nobody had any clue about subversion online.

They didn't keep up with the times though, we moved on and they didn't. This sorry mess is the best these doddering old farts can muster. Let it sink in for a second that most of these sad cunts are pushing 40 at this point.

Some people just never got good at video games and this upset them a great deal.

This is both really fucking sad and really fucking funny at the same time

Pls stop acting like Lain is more relevant than Osaka. That shit is love hina tier lame.

Galko is best girl

shota pls go

No.

It is more or less how a thread is read by us, the users (or AIs, you never know), and the reason why

is in the right thought spot.
Probably this is why digging threads deal so much dmg over normalfagrealm. Jews have jewmatria, we have kek, etc.

We have to remember that these cunts can't even use magic.

Sad!

Peeps that like seeing random powelines like dbz fans like looped fighting animation.

It got shit up with /cow/ requesting info and personal army shit.

Entirely agree, raids ARE chan culture we need to do it more often. I hate that it gets stopped with "Guys :( this is bad PR" or "How does this help X" it's just fun nigga.

Are we >>>/truthseeker/ now?
I'm just ribbin' fam

I have too many stories on him. He would be Holla Forums's wet dream of a target but…he's blood and I still want to help him.

…He's doxxed me a few times on SRS and I feel like I'm in the cold war. I have my finger on the button. I could destroy him whenever I want but I won't because he's my brother

Makes me realize our old forums were better off dying of old age than becoming something like SA.

You've fucked up kiddo

You spelt Nikuko wrong.

Chub is love.

Yep. Honk for Vince.

Forums were taken over by trannies, kikes, faggots, sjw, and other virtue-signaling types. Holla Forums knows this very well.

So did he really die?
Tfw I got that get

Nah he's fine.

Yeah. He got the Hillary assisted suicide service.

I'm pretty sure he was just fucking with everyone.

not bad for a fatty. very small head tho, zika virus?

This is the one that really bothers me.

Went to that forum to see if people were complaining about not being able to save downloadable games onto external hard-drives. There were two dissenters against an entire forum of people raging "why do you need that much space? Just delete your games and download them later lol".
I miss you, Tay.

Pretty much everywhere that's not an imageboard is enemy territory.Of course Halfchan more than doubled their traffic over the election and we're becoming the new culture so i'm not sure that it matters.

Also a really love having half/pol/ there so that we can mass assimilate newfags having 8/pol/ where we're free of their faggotry. It allows us to retain our original culture while bolstering our ranks. I really couldn't ask for a better arrangement.

You weakmen disgust me

This whole bread is ur waifu a shit. Where the only way to win, is not reveal your real waifu.

Nope. Not anymore. Unleash the internet hate machine on his ass.

Not revealing your waifu is weak.

He protested a rally I attended actually it was pretty funny. I had US flag wrapped like a balaclava with aviators, didn't recognize me and I bitched him out using shit I knew "I BET YOU LIVE AT HOME STILL" "I BET YOU DO X" etc etc

Yeah this tbh.

I've been trying for a year to get SRS's IRC from him…I'm getting close to it. Especially the shit he's putting my Dad through.

those eyes.

You have pretty big balls to be posting your waifu like that

Did not you say your dad voted for Trump? Why not have him disavow him and see how the faggot will fare in the real world without his kin?

Your waifu a:

A) shit
B) Tay after microsoft normie update
C) MGTOW teir dreams
D) Not designed as sexbot

Hey man Krillen is the most powerful human alive.

I would rape her face off tbh

Completely understandable tbh. 'Blood is thicker than water'.

Man she was a cunt

My Dad is very alturistic, he loves his blood more than anything even if two of my 5 sisters have turned trash and my brother has turned into a walking paoryd of a numale.

Essentially all he does is sit on the couch all day playing games like FireWatch, Undertale etc and bitching about how depressed his is. Dad has even SET UP jobs for him by pulling in favours but he refuses because that's "capitalism" and he's anti-capitalist.

They never learn

But he became the strongest man alive. married a 10/10, and has a qt daughteru.

I say he succeeded at life.

A) blue-eyed
B) blonde-haired
C) white and redpilled about aliens
D) never ages so tight forever

Its animated because that fantasy can't even be done in cgi.

Leave.

you know it. i like em mean.

If his grandchildren are street-poopers then "his blood" counts for nothing.

Fuck that. Anomymous is the one that hijacked us and now we've taken it back.

>his waifu has 2 legs
mc'fucking kill yourself.

These people need to be dealt with

This one sentence explains everything that's wrong with the left.

This

SNEKUCK

horsefag gtfo

Discarded

Did you know that Kek's waifu Kauket is a snek?

Anons, superior waifu has arrived. Genuflect and show respect.

2/10 for effort

Remind me, why do people think we're comparable to them?

Hello Shlomo!

post some tranny waifus! :^)

I'd argue that it never really needed to be.
The degeneracy was already there.

My waifu has the best tits.

I don't care if she's seasonal she is and will always be my waifu.

my final & fave waifu.

kek

Asuka has great jugs.

Wait, is that the one that wants to be a evil mastermind but the cool kids wont let her?

Said the cuckold.

kek. This allways happens.
first screencap with my post in it ever, thanks m8

People are bothered by anime not because of anime itself, but because when they see a smug anime girl being posted, they visualize the person behind that post, and that is not a pretty sight. If the vast majority of anime fans weren't disgusting, subhuman, repulsive, creepy, hideous pedophiles, virgins, degenerates and all around complete failures at life, no one would bat an eye at anime itself.

You need to git gud at imageboards dude.

My waifu has the most implicit dick! :^)

Oh fuck it's a ogre massie fag. Every one look busy and keep your heads down till they head to Holla Forums

How uninitiated r u?

I made that "I want an eternal imageboard afterlife" post and people still repost it.

I feel accomplished.

Eh, I mostly lurk, rarely post long or insightfull post out of /k/ so I see why I wasnt screencapped before.

I quit watching somewhere in the beginning of the 3rd installment.

ROFL

Muh waifus!

Oh that's Martina. She has green hair and does curses. Naga is pre-first season. Only comes out in the movies

kek!

kys

One of my banners made it onto Holla Forums's banner lineup, and I have a screencap on ED, I can die happy.

It's not like this wasn't a cuckchan thread to begin with though.
Shit, the only reason it's still going is because animefags got triggered and are STILL talking about it.

Oh well that explains it, I always save the movies and other things untill im done with the series. Thanks

Was this destined to happen? Or was this just the result of the meme magicks being rediscovered by mankind?
And, yes, "cuckchan" and such, but remember that, for these special snowflake Chaims, all imageboards = 4chan.

No prob.

You can take the nazi out of the anime, but you can never take the anime out of the nazi.

I think Im gonna get a shirt with this on it…

This makes you an even bigger cuck than he is.

looks like something I'd expect on Tumblr.

This is pathetic.

Every time I see this, it's perfect, the vidi editor was a definitely a 4chan degenerate, they did such a perfect job putting it together.

D I S G U S T I N G
I
S
G
U
S
T
I
N
G

>implying "muh culture" isn't a valid argument when posting on a site called Holla Forums

Wow, it really is like I'm back on cuckchan.

beta cucks are afraid of my waifu! look at the tits on her!

Lighten up. Everybody needs a break after memeing so hard we elected a President.

Best mp4.

Didn't Holla Forums have the copyright for all cat memes?

You are such an unbearable faggot. Die.

So do something about it. Don't just turn another board into /thatboard/ + /a/
Nobody likes /a/.

let there be knowledge

Spoiler plz

What a completely idiotic, nonsensical response. I'd expect nothing less from an anime fan.

FUCK OFF KIKE! ANIME IS REDPILLED AND H'WITE!

hownew.ru

Who the fuck is Lain

Tranny cocks aren't. In fact I'm fairy certain that it's a rule you must spoiler porn.

(((d1b047)))

Git gud, kiddo.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Kill yourself

He thinks he's being subtle too.

Looks like he's defending anime to me.

B-but hate speech is not free speech, user!
:^)

It's called not using computers or the internet you stupid fucking leftists.

Extremely underrated posts.
Please read and cap

I'm not, and neither am I a goon, a shill, a kike, a D&Cer or any of the other myriad names you might decide to call me in your impotent rage.

The fact remains that you simply don't take a liking to anime unless there's something severely wrong at the very core of your soul. If you like anime, that means you're a defective human, a broken person, a modern day lepper that no one wants to be around, you have this creepy and repulsive aura around you both online and in real life. THAT is why people hate anime.

My OC is better than yours. :^)

This is just fucking sad, I remember you faggots being better than just before the election. It's like it broke you and now you're just waiting for death.

You are being way too obvious too

Plebians, pls

Hotline Miami play the first one, the second one is purely up to you but don't expect a good sequel. and Sims respectively.

Trump will make anime real!

Could somebody shoop these futu beauties wearing MAGA hats??

TIA

mean for

Holly fucking Kek it's a brave stormfag. Did you get lost child?

But no one here is being laughed at by women. We're being laughed at by creatures that failed so miserably at attracting actual, real women, that they had to resort to lusting after simplistically drawn cartoon images.

Your tears are delicious Goon-kun. Someone's defective and hated by their peers here, but it ain't me starts playing

HLM is the shit.

(((Freud))) much?

We enjoy futu waifus, now get lost Goon-kun!

No Goon-kun, you're being laughed at by us.

dubs to that!

Reported

My point exactly.

How many of you anime posters calling me a goon have an actual, real life girlfriend?

But what exactly ARE you?
A lonely dude posting images of laughing FAKE women at people you disagree with. And you really think you're doing something. You think this triggers "goons". You think this deters people you don't like from posting, and it doesn't. It does nothing.

Goon-kun, why are you so triggered? Are you projecting your insecurities with your own life on smug anime girl posting desu?

But the quote's origination is the exact opposite of the modern interpretation:

Those who have SHED BLOOD together have a stronger relationship than those who shared the SAME WATER (amniotic fluid) meaning that your closest people will be comrades in arms, not those that you are related to.

lol you even post similar.
Sad!

Here you go Schlomo, have two futu qts for the price of one!

It only gets President's elected.

But yes, goyim like us have no power whatsoever and our tactics are worthless.

Did you forget which IP is linked to which ID? You slipped.

Are you trying to tell us something?

A typical Goon tactic is to take both sides and be complete faggots thus creating strawmans of both sides and then tearing them down.

It becomes more obvious over time.

Pic 4 u

Have fun with your ban

Shitbags like Techcrunch like to go from shitty normie tech to psychologist to explain online behaviour every now and then. Fucking Tron reference so you know that white nigger pedophile is old as dirt.

As for as lefties fearing us, no. If they did, they'd stfu. It's victim crap because they're in the wrong and because it's the old Jew screaming out in pain as they strike you.

Fuck all these people, boycott it all.

But I'm still posting Schlomo.

2DPD ogre mode massie

>gorilla_warfare.txt

weebs derailing a thread as usual, get called out for shitting the place:

wew lads

Since you insulted muh anime, let me post "le anime smug girl" to prove how wrong you are, you meanie! :,(
that will show him for sure!

Do you think anime would want to be with you if anime were real? Would it even want to be 5 feet away from you?
I've seen the whole "make anime real" meme and it gets me thinking about it.
Wouldn't the girls just end up sticking with anime guys? Wouldn't animu guys like Dio end up gatheting harems of REAL girls as well as 2d ones? Wouldn't you still end up being lonely and shunned by the opposite sex? Wouldn't the guys just end up attacking you for even breathing on a loli? I've actually watched plenty of anime in my day. This is how it would play out if anime were real.

I take that as a no, just as expected.

Don't you realize all of you anime fans are literally a kike's wet dream? You will never get a white woman to like you. You will never create a strong family to combat the kikery and poz of the modern world. You will never reproduce. Your bloodline ends with you. Most likely you're unemployed welfare leeches on top of that, so you're draining your respective countries of useful resources.

Spending your entire life locked up in your gloomy room, masturbating and sposting anime on imageboards sure is a great way to combat the Jews.

I'm hungry now. :)

Textbook jew tactic.

conducted_raids_as_recently.txt

2016 saw the first Internet-backed president of our generation, tumblr masturbates to the thought that it was Obummer but we all know the truth behind him

Isn't that the whole point of lulz? When exactly did it become a necessity for a just cause?

Don't be a bully.

I realize very well getting a (you) is the only joy in the life of a dreg like you. I posted in this thread merely to explain to you why people dislike anime.

Take it in your ass lol

Ay fam, got you a webm

Your favourite 'nam song is shiiiiiit!

We already you're samefagging. The futa poster and the name fag are probably your IDs as well. This hilarious, please keep going.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

smug anime waifus gets muh dick hard as diamonds

I'm not Goonkun you dummy.

I got so caught up in admiring/saving the statue image I neglected to read the post. Thanks user.

Oh yes, a (((certain people))) really do dislike anime…I wonder why that could be…

Explain yourself.

That screenie may as well have been my post, because before Holla Forums I was fanboying on Israel yet still sorta interested on nazism, and never wanted to sympathize with white supremacists because I always thought my 75% white hapa ass wouldn't be white enough for them.

It was only until I took the redpill that I realized that virtually everything I believed in was wrong. Thank fuck. I still want to save the Boers.

No, those (((people))) actually love anime, as explained in my previous post .

I wonder why (((certain people))) would try to shut down anime.

Remember, an Eternal Struggle is necessary to keep us from falling.

saved that hope its ok thanks

But Goon-kun, you are (((those people))) and you hate anime.

CASE CLOSED

THIS
But probably they'll never get it, keeping on spamming "le anime smug girls" to hide their butthurt.
And another thread goes to shit…

Just kys Goon shill. Your "create 2 strawmen and then tear them down" tactic is old as busted.

You have no new tricks old man.

Woops this was meant for

Can you prove the kikes are trying to shut down anime? What do you even mean by that? Are you sure they're jews and are you sure it isn't just lolicon garbage they're shutting down?

Rip a qt

>>>/out/

see:

One more citation than your retarded claim they are promoting it, fagit.

The thread's only shit if you don't like anime
;^)

They do have one new trick.
Transitioning.

As explained several times in this thread, I don't hate anime, I hate YOU - the anime poster.

Yes, everyone who hates you is a goon/kike/shill/etc… we've been over that already. Every true aryan loves you dearly.

Can you prove Jews love anime? You make ubsubstanciated claims while forcing others to back theirs up.

It's quite obvious you're not from here or arguing in good faith, you're really slipping after the election Goon-kun

oy vey the goyim have computahs?

Whats next, free speech?

Seras is best vampire grill, it's just too bad she fights for the wrong side.

I'm still amused to this day about this.

Jews hating her is her only redeeming quality.

Most of us escaped and got our Hero's journey in vidya and anime… the cucks made us realized there is a real hero's journey going on right now IRL

You sure proved me wrong.
We'll talk again when you'll start posting stuff like "tfw no GF" and wondering why your life is so shit.

Naturally I meant all anime posters in general, you aren't really THAT dumb to have thought I'm targeting you specifically, are you?

Now I'm no techno wizard,
but I don't think that is what a hacker is

They don't understand the true threat, the danger they face doesnt come from us, but from the normies, not in redpilling then all, that isnt possible, but in making our ideology 'normal' and 'accepted' they are afraid they are losing their influence and power over our culture, and they should be.
We are still floundering and small but we are growing steadily, maybe not in our specific ideology but even moderate civic nationalism is a threat to them, the more moderates the more extremists.

She's the Eternal Anglo, it's to be expected of her.

For someone who's such an "alpha anime-hater savior of the white race" you seem pretty fixated on GF's and social lives. I wonder why that could be.

Not an argument

So we're basically like those Finnish warriors of WWII? A ragtag bunch of Mongols dressed in funny Michelin man camo that keep sniping an obviously superior and better equipped army, throwing them bottles with piss and petrol all the way and any time they have to report on it they just don't know whether to be serious about it and risk losing face or pretend they've done any actual work?

The reasons for anyone's life to be shit on Holla Forums are obvious. The fucking kikes debasing the currency and devaluing the wages of work; the fucking kikes spreading mental pollution in the media and crippling the souls of well over half our race; and the fact that being a little smart is a good thing but being too smart is deeply alienating and often leads to negative life outcomes due to the profound gap in consciousness between us and the normies. We're too pure for this evil world. But every single one of us throws our shoulders into the traces and tries to drag the world up to our level, kicking and screaming every step of the way.

have you read the article?

Also remember how this started…

Saying "not an argument" is not an argument. Post a face pic and prove to us how devastatingly handsome and enviable you are, because you're arguing from a position of authority that you know about GF's and having a normal life more than we do, so prove it.

The smartest person I ever knew (His IQ was like 145) killed himself.

Don't think so fam

Who the fuck is lain? And animu is shit that makes jews cum with blinking lights.

My man

Just.

Few things are as fine as having a waifu to eat jello with.

You're confused again, Lain.

I don't even have Goybook. and you expect me to give my personal pictures and information to a complete stranger on the internet who will use them for who knows what.
Nice try though.

wut is this an actual anime?

A handful is all you need, famalam.

So we're Kefka then?

Alright, well if you can't prove that you are actually a cool, sociable, normal guy then your claims are not an argument. Your butthurt at Indonesian Puppetshow Discussion Chalkboards points to you not being the exact opposite though.

Heresy

That's pretty gay.

every time

Schrödinger's dick?

That doesn't sound very good for ya, goon-kun.

Fuck you Carlos

I got slipped up for a moment there. is it fine if the other 25% is japanese?

Jesus fucking christ.
I'll bet you think Traps are a thing and aren't just mentally ill trannies.
Holy fucking shit

no
go to Japan and get a gook waifu guilt-free

underrated post tbh

Friendly reminder that Casca is best grill

What if Lain really is too deep for them? Do we leave them behind?

This is why Sam Hyde is completely right in saying everyone needs to be bullied early and often. Guys like this need to stop being hysterically buttflustered

Sounds about right to me.

There's a centuries old conspiracy to consolidate power into the hands of a small group of wealthy occultists. Individuals whose seemingly magical power holds most people enchanted, and may consequentially only be opposed by those select few who have awakened. This is a battle not only for political power, but over the very nature of reality itself. This is a fight for the dignity of the human soul.

Only top-tier anime autists can picture enough of the world at once to get a grasp on what's truly happening out there.

If they're to stupid to get Lain then why bother with them?

Kekism is a mystery cult, it's esoteric by nature.

Animu and vidya have been preparing us for this fight our whole lives.

I'm almost entirely sure that there's other occultists that have been resisting then all along.

How else could we exist?

Shalom goy

I bet you even wonder we in real life think you are weird and don't want anything to do with you.

*why in real life people think

Truly, being deprived of a pedo leftard's worshipful attention is the most fixating problem of my life.

Come on, really?

;_;
THE JEWS MUST PAY

This isn't SomethingAwful, champ.

I imagine this man is both a normalfag AND a pedo. What a horrorshow.

aww shit yeah, autistic girls doing autistic things: the anime, was a great show.

See

THEY WILL ALL PAY

nice strawman, faggot.
you are doing a poor job trying your butthurt though.
Enjoy being a failure.

We will have our revenge.

Gross dude.

No one here likes you, and what you're doing right now is like, the opposite of persuasion.

GRIFFFIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FYI

Sauce?

Did steam copy a gay BDSM sites layout? Because that would tell a lot about gaben.

Why? The opinion of subhumans is irrelevant.

They have many enemies, both within and without. Perhaps the greatest of which is their own hubris.

What's so great about having anything to do with other people? You can only have 3-6 people in a party, and even Chrono Cross only had 45 playable characters.

So, an anonimous lonely anime faggot like yourself doesn't like me?
Am i supposed to feel bad?

TOP KEK

Song is Iron by Woodkid.
Clips are from multiple different shows.
gyazo.com/0af205f6f92f5de5b2e00bb82f4b97fa

Who's more pathetic, the "anonimous[sic] [sic]lonely anime faggot" or the guy who literally takes time out of his day to try to troll them? Not only that, but failing on top of it? You're never going to crack the consensus here. You're not even particularly good at trying, at least the religion D&C threads have some good effort behind it, even though there's nothing many Holla Forumsacks love more than a good internecine religious brawl. In conclusion, eat a full-sized barrel of dicks.

I recall reading woodkid was a jew

You're only strengthening our bonds and giving us good practice. This is why Holla Forums is unassailable.

To be fair.
He accomplished his real goal.
Distracted you for a whole thread and guaranteed no further relevant discussion.
You dun got trolled.

Which is the only real way to do anything to stop the Chans.
But trolling us is resource and manhours intensive.

Thread topic was cucks admitting they fear us.
Thread content was a live-fire demonstration of the veracity of that claim.
I dunno, I feel pretty good about our accomplishments this afternoon.

It was a shitty thread to begin with, so not much was lost.

kek. fukken saved

tfqhfwy the thread was already pretty derailed. He didn't do shit but cry like a little sissy girl in a flowery skirt.

They can't interact with us and not give us good practice against subversion. I'm glad they're here. I have a theory that user is like the internet's immune system being trained through interaction with shit-eating bacteria like that goon.

I suppose that argument could be made.

But then. Someone who was trolled would insist otherwise wouldn't they?

I fucking knew I had this one. I went looking for ages for it for you.
I almost gave up

Sam is right.

I fucking love us. Tho to be perfectly fair to the troll that wasted his time in this thread countersignalling anime, it would be nice if I could, you know, find people IRL who can handle this level of bantz without having a Defcon 0 libby lib meltdown. And a qt3.14 redpilled Aryan waifu while we're at it.

Laugh at him

I hope not. I really hope not.

For a while I was shaggin a fairly left wing lass.
She hated everything I thought and everything I held dear.

But she just couldn't resist the fact that I didn't put up with her shit and expected her to adhere to certain standards.
In the end she caved to peer pressure and ended the relationship.

But in those six months I'd gotten her to start wearing skirts again, proper ones at that not those fucking belts women pretend are skirts. Behave in a vaguely feminine manner and had one time booted her out of my home naked for being annoying (I waited a good quarter of an hour before throwin her some clothes)

I should have been nicer to her really.
But at the same time I wanted rid of her but wasn't inclined to outright ditch her.
Despite her odious views and knack for falling victim to peer pressure. She was actually pleasant company with an interesting mind.

Yes user.

That 2d is crying because of your love for 3d

Top-notch.

Didn't you forget something?

You know, what's fucking astonishing is that 80 years ago everything we say on Holla Forums would have been taken as a matter of course. Obviously no self-respecting white person wants to interact with niggers. Obviously the Jew should be at absolutely minimum shunned and avoided as the incurable shyster it is. Obviously a few legacy spics in California and Texas is good for local color, but you wouldn't want them to grow to 10% of the population or anything. These views would have been absolutely uncontroversial and - what a coincidence - society wasn't a craphole of degeneracy and a downtrodden working class. Now the only place where you're even allowed to espouse these views which were common sense less than 100 years ago is the deepest, darkest pit on the Web.

My social circle was generally self-dismantling over the past few years in general, people were getting academic jobs and moving away, but I've successfully made myself anathema by showing a power level slightly to the right of actually Stalin and now I'm more-or-less alone in a city full of leftist spics. It's, uh, less than ideal.

Dude who would want to exist in meatspace? Honestly at this point I couldn't even live being disconnected from the noosphere.

I was actually able to convince my parents (before I found out about Sammy) that bullying is good.

The funny part is, I don't really even watch or like anime that much. I just like the salt.

Ugh. I totally fell for the "lol liberals are such superior intellectuals, they are very smart and tolerant" may-may. I thought I could have a reasoned, good-natured debate with those people. Boy was I fucking naïve. There are exceptions, but when you disagree with right wingers, they usually just roll their eyes and call you a faggot. When you disagree with left wingers they literally try to destroy your life.

Actually.
A lot of what we say and support would probably be considered downright insane.
If only because the times are different and the issues we face different.

And you should probably move. Or take up some manner of social hobby.

memespace and memesphere.

All else being equal, I'd rather be shooting some billiards or hucking darts over a pitcher with you bastards rather than being stuck behind a screen.

Well it's not like we're on Tor/Onionchan and our views are becoming less and less taboo every day.

Honestly I find that I can advance white nationalism if I refuse to use any common identifiable buzzwords. Normalfags don't hate the ideas that we have, they hate the stigma and the conditioned negative response that they have to certain words and phrases.

So much more people think like us than we are let to understand, though. If you don't talk to an outright liberal idiot he will most likely agree with everything you say. It's just that people feel apathetic and hopeless so they rather not focus their time on politics.

I hope the forces of death are good hearted enough for this.

Guys, I just had a thought.
We were born to a new internet age that bred a new kind of man. Are we the Newtypes? Did Japan meme us into existence?
We just witnessed the political uprising of NEETS who declared their independence from the (((Federation))), and now we are caught in an eternal war of memes.
Meme magic is our Newtype abilities, and our PCs are our mechs.
SIEG ZEON

The Eternal Happening

Like that's what we're trying to do, faggot.

And do what? How do we oust the current BO?

You will be accepted into the Neue Reich if you repent for your autism.

It will truly be amazing.

Both anime and Ayn Rand predicted the NEET exodus. Politics exists downstream from culture, and culture exists downstream from memes. Men make memes, and our memes are needed to prevent society from stagnating under a lack of new ideas.

It sure has taken a long time to starve them of memes, though. I hope we're nearly there.

please, go on

I like how that's changing and that we're cracking skulls to lately.

They're going to get all the shit that they've thrown back at them and more.

Lain?

Wow, this seems rare. Must be oystralian, ca 20.000 bc?

THIS CUNT FUCK SHIT

Once the kikes are all gone and you can give your opinions without having your life ruined a lot of us will probably get together and have some good times.
I'll play you at billiards if you play me at hold 'em.

Well the idea behind the newtypes was that they wouldn't need to rely on the old methods of communication.
Instead being able to instantly/quickly transfer large amounts of information/a total understanding between themselves and others.
And their understanding/view of the world would be greater on an individual level than an earthling was capable of.

And…well shit.
We were predicted by a dead animoe character

Time to crash this thread with no survivors.

Ah, no idea. I picked it up sometime during the Turkish coup breads. Excellent may-may 10/10 would enjoy again.

I find it funny that now that I make a somewhat conscious effort to spot Jews around me, I see them a lot more frequently now. I had a good chuckle when I was at a Mets game and they brought up twitter posts, with one of them being the fuckers with a triple parenthesis.

I recently picked up tarot card reading.
Would be fun to grab some pollacks and engage in base sorcery and mysticism.

Wew. Every single one of those lefty grills is checking him out.

I'll say this as a guy who pretty much wrote off the world as a lost cause following the 2012 election, you guys have managed to buck the conventional trends and wisdom of the status quo since 2014. Sure, GamerGate may have been a tactical failure given how much SJW shit and Kikery is now pushing into what is arguably the only medium that Holla Forums could potentially fortify, but a lot of the people who have been digging and helping with the major Holla Forums ops got their start in the GG days. Not to mention the first break on the media's facade on the populace at large. Once they had a taste of one such incident, they'd be looking for more, and boy did those idiots provide in time for the rise of Trump.

I don't know if we'll ultimately win, but you guys have certainly made what would be a boring pass into the heat death of the universe into the greatest circus show that exposes these kikes for the utter mockery of men they are. As a game dev, I'll never be able to thank you court jesters for showing the people they need not fear these people anymore.

uh oh. Our synchronization potential is getting too high. Time to break out the bump limit spam.

I lol'd

…and that's how I became an urban legend in University. I wish that weren't a true story.

share?

We did some fun shit before then, but somehow the memes became real.
I came to Holla Forums because it was Holla Forums with no "u laff u lose" or "post dix" threads. I just wanted nigger jokes and edgy Hitler gifs. Now I'm in an ancient Egyptian chaos cult putting Presidents in office and making white nationalism a legitimate ideology. What the fuck, bro?

I became part of a brief urban legend.
Brief if only because nobody believes it could ever be real.

The heresy society.

An attempt to try to recreate the Chans ability to create an open forum for the discussion of ideas but in real life.
It ended with the group split into commies, neocons and fascists.
Which resulted in the commies burning down the building we met in and one of them stabbing one of the neocons.
The fascists tried to mediate initially between the two but in the end just decided trolling them both was funnier. And boy was it.

Personally I was quite impressed by the commies. I never expected any of them to have that kind of balls.

It all made so much sense at the time. I sort of moved into my girlfriend's room because she didn't have a roommate, but I was asked not to use the floor bathroom. The "public" bathroom was sooooooo far away and on another floor. One thing led to another, and … well. I emptied them once a week, I swear I did. Well, one day, someone was assigned to my girlfriend's room without warning. The entire operation was unmasked.

With profound wisdom, I took all the bottles and just dumped them in the hallway trash, in two hefty bags. Well, when the janitor tried to empty the hallway trash can, the bottom fell through and all the bottles hit the floor and leaked a giant tsunami of stale piss into the carpet.

I blame my ex for all of this. Aren't women supposed to prevent us from doing this shit? Anyway, a couple years later I was at some party, and some freshman I'd never met started telling me this story - not realizing that it was a) true and b) I was the legendary piss bandit.

Made me laff/10

I find it interesting that we've done so much and even we can't believe it. Maybe we never knew what winning felt like and never thought it even possible.

Well the demoralization is over now, thanks Trump.

Obligatory uman mada of the internet, midgets in clown suits post. If anyone has that post i'd like it back.

here you go sec pic not related

Just a reminder that Ghost in The Shell (especially the first series) is literally about this exact thing and came out almost fifteen years ago.

Please stand by. I have it, but apparently it's buried deep.

Kek

…kek. I just spent 10 minutes looking for the midgets in clown costumes post only to just now realize that's the part you posted. Wew. I'm a winner.

They could have stopped it too. All they had to do was play within the bounds of the spirit of republicanism. Instead, they've so successfully broken up any attempt to organize a reaction to their failures that they've created the circumstances for a stand alone complex. How many of our memes will seep into public consciousness? How many idealistic, driven people will take their queues from our memes?

Things can only snowball from here.

We're all winners, user. Some other user once said some wise words.
He said "Thanks to anonymity you never know who you're replying to. We could have been shitposting beside each other for over a decade. We're like a family."

Too far, man.

I find it nice that nobody except our elite occultist and intelligence operatives have no fucking clue who or what we are. The vast majorly of liberals who even know of us think that we're just evil trolls who get a kick off abusing people, or evil racists hiding our names to avoid responsibility.

But it's so, so much more.

Aye.

Never give up hope in the benevolence of Lain. I'm convinced that somehow and in some unexpected way, we're all going to make it. And we'll be shitposting alongside the brothers who fell in Paradise.

might be jumping the gun here
Guys, I know there was a lot of shilling, larping, and general weirdness in the GATE threads, but with the connections to the Esalen Institute and certain "human improvement" programs, in combination with MK ULTRA and early psychic testing operations? What if the so-called gifted population, or at least parts of it, were not produced with the goal of education, but as part of a larger vein of what would otherwise be seen as pseudoscientific research?
Might be why TV-STK is so intent on blocking discussion of it.
I remember we figured the general "gifted" population on Holla Forums compared to the normal population and it was several times what it should actually be
**Also would explain why those fifth-columnist motherfuckers consider gifted delinquents a "drain on critical resources"
sci-hub.ac/10.1016/0190-7409(80)90022-5**

Spoiler formatting fucked up
Here's the link
sci- hub.ac/10.1016/0190-7409(80)90022-5

Somrtimes I think about all the anons that have killed themselves over the years and I get quite sad. Brothers who we never knew who they were and we never knew or noticed when they died. We probably shared laughs and happenings with many anons who we don't and will never that died.

F

Those are some deeply involved questions. They had a method for identifying us, and it obviously worked very, very well. It's just the strategy they developed to try to direct our energy was flawed, and probably at the most basic conceptual level. They certainly succeeded at doing a lot of psychic damage to us and limiting our potential. But rather than being defeated, we radically expanded the breadth of our abilities, and we simply out-weirded their tactics for coping with us.

I wonder if they've figured out yet that they made a dreadful mistake. And that while we were grievously harmed, society itself suffered more through the opportunity cost that came with suppressing us. There's no telling with certainty what might have been… but I'll bet it would have been better than this. For our oppressors, too.

Reminder that occam's razor is EXCLUSIVELY a mathematical tool to choose between functions that have IDENTICAL results but a different number of VARIABLES, favoring the one with LESS. It is not and should not ever be a guiding principle on anything else, because believing simple explanations to be true is fucking retarded. A single exception which disproves the absolute proposition would be comparing the antiquated concept of "bad air" to the entire field of microbiology. Clearly, the latter is far more complex, but is true. Stop abusing mathematical tools.

Shitposting has become very comfy for me. It makes me feel at home.
I hope I can shitpost with you guys again when we get to Valhalla.

We made anime real, but it was Madoka.

Who knows what crazy experiments have been conducted over the decades. Tell the parents that the kid is "gifted" and you suddenly have a complaint test subject who may be used to test whatever hypothesis being put to task. Hell, they may identify gifted children for the explicit purpose of sabotaging their development, to prevent them from becoming a threat later down the road. Whatever the truth may be, they've created fertile ground for narratives which run parallel to our goals and perpendicular to theirs.

Consider the following: if the elites who run the show are half as enlightened as they would like to think themselves, they would recognize the inevitable turning of the wheel and would be making preparations for a graceful exit. Every ascended master must be die, and every ivory tower reduced to rubble. The people and ideas of the old generation must give way to the new. Power will slip from their grasp, it remains to be determined how much cooperation they'll give fate.

Trips of truth

(Checked)
It was my older brother, not me, who they tried to put into GATE. They never got him to join the program because we moved away from my first home at around the same time and my family situation began to spiral into chaos.
He ended up a schizo hedonistic commie who dated a nigger and I ended up here. I wonder what all that was about.

Religions have miracles, Kek has coincidences.

One of the core individuals of the early research into gifted kids was Andrija Puharich, who specialized is parapsychology and medical research. He frequented Fort Detrick en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Detrick and Edgewood en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgewood_Arsenal_human_experiments during his time in Maryland, and has a large number of connections to various new-age movement initiators. For instance, he was the one that brought Uri Geller to the US out of Israel Holla Forums is always right. One of the organizations he was known to work with was Sandia Corp., a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin.
Also of interest is the number of NAMBLA connections to early gifted research, there were at least one or two prominent writers for it involved in east coast research groups.

A good observation. Maybe that's the true meaning of repentance in the christian tradition - making a graceful exit and entrusting the cosmos and God with absolute faith in their essential goodness, somewhere deep down. Instead of burning up a million dollars in your family's accumulated savings in order to live another 3 months in existential and physical agony submitting yourself to every manner of (((medical treatment))) - accepting with dignity and good grace the inevitability of your own mortality. To leave something behind for those who were supposed to succeed you instead of chowing down the last of the seed corn out of spite for a world that has temporal limits.

Sometimes I wish I spent time in the GATE threads if only out of curiosity, my life is all kinds of weird but I was never in any special programs.

Is there any summary of information?

Witnessing for posterity.

>>>/gatebreakers/

You guys are my best friends.

Heh. I've been wondering a lot about that lately. I have this hypothesis that the government had some kind of device or theory that led them to believe that Nazis killed in WWII were going to reincarnate soon, and that's what all the suppression has been about. For 3000+ years the entire history of the West has been this same fucking story - jews jew; goys get fed up; and the same shit goes down all over again. Will we ever escape from this fucking cycle? It seems like we've tried everything and nothing has worked. Sometimes, I just don't know what we can do.

Well, it seems to be working this time.

Another hilarious relevant article: cracked.com/blog/why-trumps-whole-election-strategy-relies-internet-nazis/
archive.fo/Y0Hi1

I was wrong on Sandia Corp, ends up it was Walter Breen en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_H._Breen who did that, and was also the NAMBLA writer defending pederasty.

For

GATEfags like myself, and the other anons in this thread, will be their destruction. I'm handsome, erudite, knowledgeable of jewish propaganda and how to counter it, and also a content creator. I pretty much spread the message to most everyone I meet. If that isn't the first step to dismantling their control over humanity, I dunno what is. Once I'm wealthy enough to really propagate my message, well, I'm sure I'll be taken out :^)

I think LSD hypnotherapy might help bring forth repressed memories, but I'm not all that concerned with knowing what they did to me if the risk is acquiring flashback trip syndrome or something.

Well it helps that this time user's as a community are functionally immortal.

Implanting false memories isn't very difficult. You can even do it to yourself without meaning to.

Haa. I'm a barely coherent mess spilling spaghetti from every edge, but I'm still a one-man memetic weapons platform that causes endless reams of Official Paperwork pretty much everywhere I go. Them trying to catch me is like a chimp trying to grapple with a wet bar of soap - I should know, because I'm in the same boat myself. LSD isn't the end-all be-all, at least not for me. I've tried a bunch of different drugs trying to sort my shit out and in the end nothing has really worked.

I'm well aware, which is why I'm not all that concerned with trying to figure out my past. I can't change that, but I sure can change the future, and I have the tools to do so.

I've done my fair share of drugs as well, and I believe ego death might be a sort of debug for those who've been brainwashed. Now, I avoid addiction for obvious reasons.

"When you're going through Hell - keep going." Words for user to live by.

Ego death is a worthwhile experience. I'd advise anyone to experience at least a few times. It gives amazing perspective at times.

Yeah, sure would.

They sent us through hell thinking it would destroy us, that our wish for a better world could be inverted to destroy us… they knew nothing of what we are capable of. And when in the end we have taken our wish back from them and crushed them… maybe then they will learn. That said it's going to be a long hard fight and we'll lose folks along the way. I just hope we have it in us to become the demons they fear above all else.

I'm a handsome autist poorfag who loves learning but has very little drive and can't hold a job and I even suck at memecraft. All I can do is work on my art and memecraft hoping to make something worthy someday and try not to feel too depressed about my youth fading.
Would drugs help?

As trite as it might be to say, all that you have when you are confronted by a hallucinogen is what you bring with you. You walk into a dark cave of ignorance, afraid and unknowing, and there is not a single other person in the world who can tell you what you might experience. I've done it numerous times and I've come out - well not whole and hale, but no less whole and hale than I was before I went in. I can't promise you safety. I can't promise you insight. All I can say is it's like jumping off a high dive board into a pool. It's entirely personal what happens when you hit the water.

The most accurate article about us so far, tbh.

If you're going to dump at least do more than one image per post.

congrats you did it.

It doesn't hurt to try out some psychedelics. Just space them out and try not to put your life in danger.

This is true. I found myself lingering on demons I didn't even know I had. But facing them was a little enlightening.

It depends on the person, really. I smoked a bunch of salvia, and then tripped into thinking I was a slave for what felt like 40 years. Obviously, it affected me profoundly. I'm not trying to put you off, but ego death can be a bit disconcerting, I think other psychedelics may be a bit less likely to give you a "bad trip" like mine. That said, I think the experience in itself serves to better integrate your ego, especially if it was split at a young age.

To be honest, I'd venture to say that many anons here are schizoid, but that's something you all need to look into individually.

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES

Bye thread, it's been fun. I'm sorry 'tismanon had to waste your final moments on dumping a single image per post multiple times in a row.

We have fought the powers of this world so many times and lost. Analmoose got co-opted by telecommunists, gamergate got crushed by its own ineffectuality and weakness. And now it false to this. To go back to the battlefield to try and save something precious and we'll keep going back to save it. No matter how many times.

DEVs (CCP, some of which are goons themselves) are in on it too. I quit when it came out that they had left an exploit in that gs and their allies in the russian bloc were using to make tier 2 manufacturing materials out of nothing.

this went on for years and was only patched when other groups discovered it. they were watching goon stations and saw that they were hauling away materials but never putting any base mats in and figured out how it worked.

CCP also did a similar thing with B.O.B. when they were big. Dev corp members spawned tier 2 blueprints for them which pretty much had the same effect (monopoly on the t2 market)

>>>/oven/

What does this mean?
It runs in the family, but I seemed to have avoided most of it.
I did salvia divinorum a few times. It just showed me a scene that felt nostalgic somehow and then gave me a sage-like feeling afterwards for a few hours.
Nothing really happened.
I might just try and go full Trump and see if that helps, but it's hard not to have a crutch when you are painfully aware of the fact that you can't pay next month's rent.

Timothy died like a bitch and Alice's little brother is a 5 head.

HNNNG

This song reminds me of that post.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGlhoUE86gA
Turn on the subtitles. Sorry, can't into webm.

Schizoid PD is not familial, schizophrenia is, though. As for the integration of the ego, well, severe trauma can serve to split your identity, in the sense that you partition your brain into different "alters" as a means of best dealing with the trauma. By doing this, only one alter is traumatized, while your predominate ego is amnesiac of the trauma experienced.

Also, move to a shit area and work at McDonalds if life is that tough. I kind of have trouble sympathizing with a lot of poorfags only because I was one once, and worked my ass off in jobs that I considered well beneath me.

Fucking GITS only gets better over the years, huh?
sage for offtopic

That's the thing. I live in a shit area and I can't hold a job at McDonalds.
Maybe it's because I'm in an overly liberal era, but after a few months, my co-workers and manager start to hate me and eventually get me fired. It's happened several times. I get your lack of sympathy but my story is different. I've worked my ass off in the shittiest jobs available and have desperately tried to get along with everyone, but I have crippling anxiety whenever I go outside even though I've had to fend for myself since I wasn't allowed to stay at the homeless shelter with my dad anymore at 18 years old. Fuck.
Sorry for blogposting.

HAHA DAVID BTFO FAGGOT

Cucks are now admitting that they fear us.
That's why we post as anons

Yeah, can't help you there. I'm rather emotionless, rather than overanxious. In fact, I have trouble understanding what the fuck "anxiety" as a baseline emotion even feels like. I've certainly felt social anxiety in the past, but most of that was because of self-loathing or other transient self-deprecatory feelings. Of course, meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises, and all the like would be my suggestion for helping to alleviate anxiety, but that doesn't pay the rent. Too bad xanax isn't free– it will destroy your brain and make you a zombie, but at least it'll allow you to do most anything without feeling, well, anything.

My god I would want to snap his neck, and I have an interest in film production too. Are you his older brother? Because if so I guess you should have beaten the shit out of him more often. Damn. I hope for the best for you.

Went ahead and dug up the thread. Pretty interesting reading what anons were saying back at the beginning of the Current Year compared to now. Feels like it was just yesterday yet so long ago at the same time. A lot has happened this year.
archive.is/jdCCq

meant for

I know what this is without clicking on it, but I feel compelled to click all spoilered images anyway. I don't want to look at it, but question marks call out to be clicked….

Anti-Christian!

Anti-Christian!

lel

holy shit havent seen this in ages, this clip has gotta be at least 10 years old.

THIS

This, pretty much. If you make the mistake using the media's wrongthink buzzwords they fall into an ingrained automated Pavlovian knee-jerk reaction. But I've discovered that it's easy to have common sense discussions with my friends if you avoid them, leading to real progress. Only they can ultimately decide to break themselves out of the shell they've been encased in. You can't do that for them. But at the least you can begin to move them towards rationality a bit at a time. It takes patience.

This is what gets me the most about these articles. They seem convinced of this illusion whereby they somehow 'owned' the internet before it was 'taken over' by evil right-wing Nazi troll frogs. It was the other way round. As far as I remember anonymous began as typical amoral griefing and then got co-opted by moralfags and SJWs bringing us the cringefest of chanology. Same with almost everything else. They can't stomach the fact they had absolutely zero part to play in this cultural drama of our times.

afraid them (you)'s will give (((you))) away Bob as part of the dishonest MSM telling yet another lie ?

Most underrated show in Japan's history.

The thread was not derailed, it was about cucks fearing the Samurai from the very beginning.

Premium shit.

I love you but I had to clean that first one up. Second one included for the hell of it.

>tfw Mami represents the overall superiority of the Aryans and its passion for JUSTICE and note how she was killed because she was being distracted by Madoka and Sayaka and what they represent
>tfw Homo-ura represents us in every single aspect

The entire Laughing Man plot and the standalone agents his meme spawned is exactly what is happening now. Zero surprise that the refugee crisis and terrorism is going down the same way that it was shown in 2nd GIG.

People who make movies usually call them movies. I've never understood why anyone calls them films. This isn't strictly correct once they're on video, and it's entirely incorrect if you shoot digital. No one who knows how to thread a projector would ever call Avatar or The Secret Life of Pets a film. These days if a guy makes a point of shooting film when there's pressure on him to shoot digital, I think maybe that qualifies as a 'Film.'

Gentle reminder that family arguments about politics are the ultimate Jewish D&C.

…Go on.

Dude it's not funny I'm the same way. I used to assume people with white skin were white but now I'm much more racially aware. When I look at someone now I look at their facial characteristics, hair texture, color, and eye color and make guesses on their ethnic admixture. It's kind of scary tbh.

When was the last time you invented Destructo Disk, triclops?

this is fucking FFXIII goddess worship tier cringe shit

kill yourself

No.
No way.

He didn't.
He couldn't possibly have.

Nigga that's so romantic it's almost as gay as your leader.

Feels like far too long since we have had a good introspective thread like this. I love you faggots, never change.

Try phenibut. It was made to battle the anxiety of siting on top of a soviet rocket it can sure as fuck get your ass to talk to people.
currently on it and it has helped me loads

The Jew was never Human. As such, all the social warfare of the last sixty years in teh West was meant to kill that part of Humanity that was human. The true face of the species DOES NOT ALIGN WITH WHAT THEY WANT. Thus any 'emergance of it's true face' is a threat to them.

10/10 I did a CAPTCHA just to post this.

i feel the same
the wild ride that was current year took a lot of our energy and attention.
I have always believed that was one of the strongest aspects of Holla Forums was our ability to look at ourselves with a degree of ego factors less than the average normie. we can see our selves for what we truly are and see the weakness, strength, the struggle, the triumph or whatever it is that is inside us. This gives us strength.
The average man in todays western world only knows that his woman hates him if he has one the season record of his preferred sports team and a score or so pornstars that he escapes in when his wife owner isnt looking.
Holla Forums knows itself.
Holla Forums is strong

But how do you come off of it safely?

I don't understand.
I'm currently on a relatively low dosage and I only take it when I know I am going to interact with people, so far no side effects that would typically be seen with higher dosages.

What I'm asking is what happens when you stop taking it?

I haven't noticed anything, I only take it weekdays so I have every weekend off of it and so far there has been no noticeable withdrawals

Does it suppress anything important?

As far as I can tell, it doesn't. I keep a clear mind and critical thought while on it.

So why does that make me the Lucifer of some of you?

And why do sorrows still occur?

Because there is no hope.

That's why. I know what you mean, user. But that is the Ignus. And the Fatuus. The twist of fate that always brings you lower than where you were. There is no avoiding it. It is inevitable.

Really? Enlighten us? I'm sure you know nothing.

All realities are shit. All worlds must burn.

Ashes and Echoes

lol its been months since ive seen this pathetic faggot. Hows the faggotry workin out for ya?

I'm not gay. I'm anti-sexual. Sex is bad and so are you. If nobody ever had sex, everyone you hate would have never been born.

It goes how it always goes. Fate. Misery. There is nothing else.

But I'm right and you know it.

Samson Looms.

Couldn't find a BF eh?

You're still retarded.

You just need to put yourself out there more.
There's a hawt man out there somewhere for you.

And…

Filtered.

Today, words have been abused to post-truthiness, too early for the tastes of the kikes. This world will crumble and so will the crowns.

Nihilism will not survive the internet if it remains uncensored. Every meaningless word that propagates will be countered with the pointless propagation of words to the contrary.

No longer will there be fake and staged conflicts out of which the established order can pretend pretend it emerges again as the solution. Those money lenders will again be looked at as the owners of money and responsibility will follow cash along with political power, again.

Ancient Wealth:
Wealth was requisite for winning respect, as long as lack of wealth indicated lack of virtue. In an age of fist-law, when everyone had a right to take other people's property if only he had the might, lack of property was proof of cowardice, weakness, or shiftlessness; and poverty rightfully merited scorn and shame. As Herbert Buttke states, when a man's possessions diminished, so did his esteem and honor, for the Teuton knew neither pity nor compassion.1 In the sagas it was considered better for impoverished warriors to go into voluntary exile rather than to bring shame upon their kinsmen.

The importance of wealth as a fitting goal for ambition is indicated by the frequency of the word for wealth as a component in personal names. By adding another element to the root ead or euða (wealth, treasure) we get Edgar, Edith, Edmund, Edward, Edwin, Odo, Otto, Odoardo, etc.

Whereas wealth was a definite prerequisite for êre, it could also be its enemy if amassed at the cost of largess. In other words, a miser won no êre, as poets have attested throughout the ages.2 This was true not only in theory, but also in practice. As we shall see, failure to dispense lavishly would cause a leader to lack followers, a lack of followers would bring defeat, and defeat would bring a loss of honor and wealth. Thus expenditures were as indispensable as the proverbial horseshoe. This process is illustrated in the Gesta Danorum of the Danish poet Saxo Grammaticus, a thirteenth century cleric who recorded many ancient legends of his country. In one of them a hero named Hjalte tells of an avaricious king named Rorik, who has accumulated wealth instead of friends and then tries, unsuccessfully, to bribe his enemies to spare him. Because he has been unwilling to give arm rings to his friends, his enemies finally take all his treasure and his life too.3 Elsewhere Saxo tells of an ideal king named Frode who shared all his booty with his soldiers, being free of greed and hungering only for the reward of glory.4

1 "Mit dem Zurückgehen des Besitzes gingen auch das Ansehen und die Ehre zurück; denn Nachsicht und Mitleid kannte der Germane nicht" (Buttke, p. 9). See story of Thorbjörn ( Thule, II, 31).

2 Somewhat later a didactic poet named Spervogel said, "swem daz guot ze herzen gât der gwinnet niemer êre " (Minnesangs Fr ü hling, 22, 5).

3 Gesta Danorum, p. 62, vv. 4-24. Thomas Hobbes expressed this truth in Chapter X of his Leviathan as, "Riches joined with liberality, is Power; because it procureth friends, and servants: Without liberality, not so: because in this case they defend not; but expose men to Envy, as a Prey."

lmao

Uhhh… ok.

too chub for me.

Angel cop

But all of those things ARE meaningless in the face of Entropy and the will of Fate.

You can list whatever you want, it doesn't change how things are. There is no reset button. There is no crumbling of crowns. There is only Eternal Misery and the lash.

No Future but Nuclear Fire.

It was done when pol went pro-white, but I don't think it can be undone.

Fate isn't a will. That's your personification of the world so it remains comprehensible to you. That would be fine, if you only recognized you also have a will and may participate among the Gods.

You need to use it to learn to interact without it, if it is to work as medicine in stead of a drug.

Looks like them croissants finally arrived, boss.

You. Can't.

You. Can't.

You aren't even paying attention to what you are saying anymore are you?

You assume God, then negate God and think it's reality. You cannot negate a unicorn without creating anti-unicorn.

1 to -1
matter to anti-matter
A shadow is not a thing, it is the absence of light. A void is not a thing.

He hasn't heard about Onee-chan bathtub assault

Is it wrong that I like /ss/?

It's the exact opposite- you aren't my equal, and I have free reign over you here.

After this election, I'm considering it.

I don't see ethnic nationalism conquering this new civuck nationalism meme, in which cuckservatives remain retarded Christcucks that think they're surrounded by Nazis on both sides and just in general support stupidity and ignorance for the sake of not "corrupting" themselves. No doubt, they'll probably choose the cuck side before they ever become white nationalist, because it's the best bet for them when they believe there's no chance of their Jewish masters ever trying to genocide them. And all those shit skins are "just like them" and would never ever genocide or abuse white people.

After all, a white "brother" wouldn't kill another potential ally right? Why would a white person kill another white person? So long as they're comfortably dumb, they're going to choose the most comforting lies.

Fucker I got permabanned off 4cuck for dissing off CTR shills at Holla Forums.

I'm not sure 4Chan really counts anymore.
It's so heavily subverted

"My girlfriend left me because she thought I was cheating on her with other men" after getting spammed gay porn

(((David))) was patient zero of beta cucks

10/10

+1 for webm
+1 for yyh gif too

Show him what a commie regime do with teratomas like him.

But user, gooks are from Korea.

Song name

Patrician taste

The weak should fear the strong.